Sexy Sadistic Bitches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a pause.

"Well, well," Anita softly said, turning to Jenny at the far end of the apartment and grinning at her. Jenny stood up and joined Anita as Anita spoke. "I certainly appreciate your phone call, Tim. Tell your gorgeous wife I can't wait. I'm really looking forward to our date. Jenny's so keen as well. I'll confirm reservations for 7pm, on Saturday at Camelot's."

"Yes, okay Anita," Tim whispered, "I'll tell her."

"Good, and can you drive Gina in and drop her off at Camelot's?"

"Yes, I'll do that as well," Tim softly said.

"Excellent," Anita continued, "Tim, I'm not usually one for saying I told you so, but I'll make an exception with you. I told you so, Tim. I told you I would have your wife. I told you so, Tim. I told you so. Your sister and I just can't wait to get your darling young wife into bed. I told you so, Tim. I told you so."

Tim blushed deeply - a moment later Anita and then Jenny burst into long loud laughter. Gina could hear them. She began laughing as well. It was a cruel cold laughter.

Tim couldn't handle it anymore. His hard cock erupted in his underwear as the three females laughed and laughed at him. He quickly shoved his hand inside his pants. Gina watched him wide eyed as he did it. She stared at her husband as he took his dick in his hand and began to stroke himself in front of her. She could see the shape of his fist as it rolled and moved back and forth beneath his trousers.

"AWWWW GGGGOOOODDDD IIII'MMMM CCCCOOOOMMMMIIIINNNNGGGG," Tim exploded.

The laughter grew even louder. Tim shot his load hard. The laughter rolled on and on.

"AAAAWWWW MMMMYYYY GGGGOOOODDDD AAAANNNNIIIITTTTAAAA!"

********

The three of them were standing in a queue, in the Camelot's lobby. It was Saturday night and they were on their date. They were waiting for the maitre d' to come out to them and seat them. There was a problem with the reservation. They were going to have to wait for their table. The three beautiful females were attracting a lot of attention from the bored and impatient people around them.

"I hope you don't mind me inviting Jenny along," Anita said, after running her hand down Gina's arm and softly kissing Gina on the cheek.

Gina closed her eyes as Anita exhaled warm words in her ear before withdrawing. Gina then turned and stared at Jenny. She was meeting her husband's younger sister for the first time. Jenny was so beautiful. Jenny was wearing a short, tight and plunging dark dress. Jenny was wearing fine, lace top silk stockings and high heels.

"No, I don't mind," Gina whispered, smiling, slowly running her eyes over Jenny.

Tim's sister leant in, ran her hand around Gina's waist and then kissed Gina on the cheek. Gina felt a thrill of pleasure slip through her. Gina's heart thumped and her breathing quickened. She was really attracted to her sister-in-law.

"Do you like my sexy dress," Jenny asked, whispering hot words in Gina's ear, like Anita had. "I'm not wearing any underwear tonight - nice to meet you by the way, Gina."

"Yes likewise. I love your dress," Gina softly said, gazing at Jenny's short dark hair, her pale skin, her red lips and her hypnotizing eyes.

"I like what you're wearing as well," Jenny said, running her eyes over Gina short, tight glittering cocktail dress, "are you wearing anything under that?"

Gina grinned and leant in. Jenny smiled and turned her head.

"Just a g-string, Jenny," Gina whispered in her sister -- in -- law's ear.

Jenny softly laughed. She made Gina turn her head.

"Okay, I see. I'm going to take your g-string later on and keep it as a souvenir," Jenny whispered in Gina's ear.

Gina grinned and laughed.

"What are two talking about," Anita asked, leaning in, running her arm around Gina.

Tim's wife stared at her husband's beautiful ex-wife's glossy red lips as Anita spoke. Anita turned and looked at Gina. Anita's eyes momentarily dropped to Gina's mouth. Gina leant in and whispered in Anita's ear.

"Jenny asked me if I was wearing any underwear. I told her I'm wearing a g-string and Jenny said she was going to take it and keep it as a souvenir later on."

Anita smiled. Jenny grinned. Gina slowly ran her eyes over her husband's ex-wife. Anita was dressed in a sexy red dress. It was tight, short and plunging. Anita's long legs and cleavage were on display. Gina liked Anita's stockings and stilettos. Anita was wearing her long blonde hair pinned up. Anita's slim neck was on display. Her ear's flashed with her favorite diamonds.

"Are we actually going to make it to dinner," Gina asked, whispering in Anita's ear.

"Well, I don't know, Gina - how hungry are you, beautiful," Anita asked.

"I'm starving," Gina hissed in Anita's ear. "I'm famished, Anita."

Anita grinned at Jenny. Gina's sister -- in -- law smiled and stepped in even closer.

"But not for food, right," Anita asked.

"Uh huh," Gina said, looking at Jenny, while Gina's sister -- in -- law sized Gina up like she was prey.

"I think I know what Gina craves," Anita said, turning to Jenny.

"I think so as well, Anita," Jenny returned, gazing down at Gina's mouth, while reaching out and brushing a stray golden hair out of Gina's bright green eyes with her index finger.

Anita looked at Gina like she was dessert. Gina smiled invitingly at Anita.

"What are you starving for," Jenny softly asked, breathing into Gina's ear.

"For your pussy, Jen," Gina said.

Anita and Jenny laughed. The people around them in the restaurant lobby watched. The three beautiful females were now near the front of the queue - they were in each other's arms, they were almost kissing each other.

"I'm going to eat your ass, Gina," Jenny whispered crudely. "That will be my dinner. That will be my meal tonight. That will be my sustenance."

Gina gasped. A grin broke out on her face. Her underwear was wet and her face was flushed.

"That sounds interesting," Anita said, after Jenny whispered the words, she had just used on Gina, into Anita's sensitive ear. "I'll race you to it, Jenny."

Gina gasped again. She was breathing hard. She could smell their perfume and their skin cream. It made Gina's head spin.

"So what about this reservation then," Anita asked, "Is anyone keen or should we just go home now?"

"Honestly, I'm happy to skip it," Jenny declared, "I'll get something to eat later on, if I get hungry."

"I'm not hungry either for regular food," Anita said, "so I can skip it. What do you think, beautiful?"

Gina smiled at Anita. The Maitre d' was approaching the three of them. They were now at the very front of the queue and were all set to be seated.

"Let's just go," Gina softly stated, as the Maitre d' arrived and waited. "I want you both to come back to my place though. I want Tim to watch."

"Oh, that's a perfect idea, beautiful," Anita said.

"Hell yeah, Tim will just love that," Jenny added. "Pity Tim isn't in the city. He could pick us up and drive us to your place. I don't want some grubby cab driver ogling us."

"He's still here," Gina said. "He said he would wait around, until I texted him, and told him to go home without me."

"Perfect," Jenny said.

"Call him, darling," Anita said. "Tell him we're all going back to your place."

"Anita, my apologies," the Maitre d' finally stated, interrupting. "Your table is now ready. Would you like to follow me please?"

"Thanks Claude, but we've changed our minds" Anita said, grinning. "The three of us have a better idea. It involves taking our clothes off and jumping into bed together."

Claude gasped. His calm face grew tense for a split second and then he was gracious and smiling. Gina meanwhile had pulled out her mobile phone and was calling her husband.

"Of course, Anita," Claude said. "Enjoy your evening ladies."

"Oh, we will."

The three females turned and walked out of the restaurant lobby. Gina was talking into her phone as they left. Claude, the Maitre d' watched the women go with a hungry expression on his face. Then he snapped back to attention, as the next group of people stepped forward, to the front of the queue and waited for him to do something.

***

Tim sat there in the driver's seat of his sedan. He was breathing hard. His cock was hard. He had received a phone call from Gina and his heart rate shot through the roof and he gasped as Gina told him what she, his ex-wide and his sister were going to do.

Anita and Jenny gave Tim a distracted grin as they opened the back door and climbed into the back seat of his car.

"Hi babe," Gina said dreamily, as she jumped in next.

Tim noticed that Gina's mouth was smudged and streaked with a ring of red lipstick and her dress was disheveled.

"Hi bro," Jenny said brightly, as she adjusted herself on the back seat, "long time, no see."

"Tim," Anita stated with a sexy smile. "Hi, how are you. Thanks for letting me have your wife."

The women burst into laughter.

"Oh my God," Tim whispered.

The three women laughed. Tim gasped and grinned. He grew wide eyed. He scratched his head. A moment later the back door was pulled closed and the three women were kissing and caressing each other as Tim pulled away from the curb and entered the Saturday night traffic.

"Oh my God," Gina hissed, before Anita kissed Gina on the mouth and sealed off any further sound, except for sighs and the wet smacking of lips on lips.

Jenny smiled and then leant in, pulled Gina's hair back with her fingers and then pressed her smudged red mouth into Gina's tanned, lipstick covered neck. Jenny's fingers brushed against Gina's thigh and then they travelled slowly along Gina's leg, until they were under Gina's dress, and were lightly caressing Gina's g-string.

"Ah, what do we have here," Jenny whispered in Gina's ear. "I think I'll claim these right now."

Anita and Gina broke their deep, passionate kiss. Gina squealed. Gina turned her head and watched with a flushed face as her sister -- in -- law took hold of the edge of her g-string and then began pulling her underwear down and off.

"Oh my God," Gina whispered, allowing Jenny to take her g-string from her by lifting her hips and closing her legs slightly.

"Oh my God," Tim softly hissed, watching his own sister strip the underwear off his own wife.

Anita softly laughed, looking at Tim's face, as it appeared in the rear vision mirror of the car.

"Don't cum, Tim," Anita said.

Tim shook his head and tried to watch the road. He was having trouble.

"Almost have them," Jenny whispered.

"And off they come," Anita softly said as Jenny pulled the underwear along Gina's thighs and down her lower legs and off.

"Got em," Jenny stated, shaking the tiny pink underwear above her head, while Anita laughed, and Gina grinned and bit her bottom lip, and Tim lost all interest in his driving and stared at his sister and his wife in the rear vision mirror.

Jenny held the g-string to her nose and slowly inhaled.

"Beautiful Anita," Jenny whispered, offering the underwear to Anita to smell.

"Yep, you're going to taste great, Gina," Anita said, after inhaling Gina's scent.

Jenny opened her handbag and shoved Gina's g-string inside. Jenny snapped her handbag shut. Anita meanwhile lined Gina's lips up with hers and softly lunged at her ex-husband's wife and kissed her. Jenny, meanwhile, dropped her handbag to the car floor, placed her hand on Gina's leg and ran her fingers up Gina's thigh and into Gina's wet pussy.

There was a muffled gasp from Gina. Tim felt like he was going to shoot his load. He saw his wife twist and turn from side to side as his sister softly stroked his wife's pussy and began eating his wife's ear.

"Open your legs wide, beautiful," Anita said, after breaking the hot kiss and taking the edge of Gina's dress in her fingers and pulling up the bottom of Gina's dress. "Let your husband see your body, as Jenny finger fucks you."

"Oh my God, Gina baby," Tim whispered, his eyes averted from the slowly moving traffic and focused on Gina. "The cops will pull us over."

"Like what you see, Tim," Anita asked.

Tim grinned at his ex-wife. Anita grinned back. She blew a kiss at him. He scratched his head. Tim turned back to the traffic for just a second. He then turned back again.

Tim's wife slowly opened her long tanned legs. Tim could see his sister's hand moving over Gina's pussy. He could see Jenny's fingers caressing Gina's clitoris and pressing and plunging inside Gina's body. Anita meanwhile was kissing Gina again. Gina was gasping and twisting.

Anita ran her hand over Gina's breasts. She rubbed Gina's tips, through the material of her sexy glittering dress. Anita's other hand ran around Gina's shoulders. Jenny was still eating Gina's ear.

"Oh my God, Tim," Gina softly exclaimed, after abruptly breaking the kiss with Anita and then feeling her husband's ex drop and begin kissing her neck, the spot behind her ear and then her cheek.

"Don't cum, Tim," Anita warned, looking at her distracted looking ex, "and keep your eyes on the road, darling."

Gina was about to say something, but Jenny kissed Gina. Tim's wife placed her hand on Jenny's crotch and rubbed her pussy through her dress. Jenny grabbed Gina's hand and guided it up under her dress. Jenny placed Gina's hand on her pussy. Gina gasped in Jenny's mouth. Gina slowly brushed Jenny's dark neat pubic hair with her thumb and stroked Jenny's wet hot lips with her fingertips.

Tim couldn't help himself. He reached down with his free hand, after changing gears and undid his pants. He pulled his zipper down, then reached in and took hold of his hard cock. He sighed as he squeezed and softly stroked the tip.

Anita, meanwhile, softly moaned as Gina grabbed at her pussy. Anita reached down and took Gina's hand in hers.

"Push your fingers inside me, Gina," Anita softly instructed her.

Tim heard his ex-wife's words. He gasped. He actually turned his head. He stopped masturbating. He was so close to coming.

Anita moaned again. Gina rubbed her wet fingers over Anita's vagina. A moment later Gina pushed and she felt her fingertips and then her entire fingers slip deep inside Anita's hot body.

"Oh God, beautiful," Anita whispered. "Stroke my clitoris. Oh yeah. Yup, Gina, right there."

"Oh Goddamn, I love that," Gina whispered before breaking into a low long moan. "Stroke and penetrate me, Jenny."

"You're so wet," Jenny said, her fingers plunging and withdrawing. "You're almost ready to start sliding all over the back seat. The leather must be so wet."

"Oh yeah, I think we're all wet," Anita whispered. "Can you smell the girl-fluid, Tim?"

"Yep, the whole car is full out of it. It smells so good."

"Yum," Jenny whispered.

Tim managed to get the horny females home in one piece. Anita was squeezing Gina's breasts and kissing Gina's mouth, while Jenny was finger fucking Gina's pussy, with three of her fingers, as she kissed Gina's neck line and ear. Gina was finger fucking both Anita and Jenny. The three beautiful women were all groaning and gasping softly on the back seat of Tim's car.

Tim parked in the driveway.

"Home ladies," he said, pulling his hand out of his pants and doing himself up.

"Good boy," Anita whispered, looking up from Gina's beautifully bitten neck. "You didn't cum on the drive home?"

"It would take more than that, Anita," Tim softly said with a grin.

"If you say so, my darling ex-husband."

They deserted the car. The fluid from the horny women shone on the leather of the back car seat, just as Jenny thought it would. The three women stood waiting at the front door as Tim pulled out his house keys from his pocket. There was a sense of urgency, but Tim couldn't get the front door open. The three women were kissing each other. Their hair was a delicious mess. Most of the pins, holding Anita's hair in place, had come out. Their sexy dresses were a crumpled, wrinkled mess.

"Oh my God, buddy," Anita hissed, "get the front door open for fuck sake."

"Yes please, Tim," Gina hissed. "Your sister's going to make me cum on the fucking front porch, if you don't hurry up!"

"I'm trying," Tim whispered fiercely.

Tim fumbled. He tried again and managed to push the key into the front door lock. He turned the handle and pushed the front door back. The dark house was open.

"Ladies, welcome," Tim said, ushering his wife, his ex-wife and his own sister into the house.

Gina broke her feverish kiss with Jenny. Gina grabbed Anita's hand and Anita grabbed Jenny's hand. The three females ran inside the house. All three of them were laughing.

"This way," Gina said, pulling the two females further inside the house. "The bedroom is upstairs."

Tim entered the house. He closed and locked the front door behind him. He could hear three pairs of high heels tapping on the stairs as the horny females ascended to the second floor. Tim then heard their footfalls as they ran down the corridor. A second later he heard the bedroom door slam shut.

Tim quickly followed the three women. He leapt up the stairs. He quickly walked down the hall. He reached the closed bedroom door.

"IIII JJJJUUUUSSSSTTTT CCCCAAAANNNN'TTTT TTTTAAAAKKKKEEEE TTTTHHHHIIIISSSS AAAANNNNYYYYMMMMOOOORRRREEEE," Gina bellowed.

Tim reached out and grabbed the door handle. He turned it. The door was unlocked. He pushed the door and walked inside. He quickly closed the bedroom door behind him.

Anita was making Gina cum. Gina's sexy glittering dress was pulled up around Gina's waist, exposing her whole lower body. Anita had shoved her hand between Gina's legs and was rubbing Gina's pussy. Jenny meanwhile had already pulled her own dress off over her head. She was standing behind Gina and was kissing and biting Gina's neck and crushing Gina's breasts with her hands.

"OOOOHHHH MMMMYYYY GGGGOOOODDDD," Gina exploded, trembling and rolling her lower body back and forth quickly and aggressively, her eyes were closed tight and her jaw was dropping. "IIII LLLLOOOOVVVVEEEE YYYYOOOOUUUU AAAANNNNIIIITTTTAAAA!"

"I've really got you, don't I, you beautiful bitch," Anita hissed in Gina's flushed, jittery face.

"OOOOHHHH AAAANNNNIIIITTTTAAAA! AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW!"

Tim backed away into a corner. He unbuckled and unzipped himself. His pulled his pants and his underwear down. His cock sprang into sight. He instantly placed his hand on his dick and began stroking himself.

"Oh my God," Tim whispered, as he watched the scene unfold, before his wild eyes, in the dark bedroom.

Anita stopped stroking Gina's pussy as Gina came down from her orgasm. Anita grabbed the shimmering dress that Gina was wearing. Anita took the edges in her hands and pulled the dress up, over Gina and then off.

Gina began laughing as her dress came off. Jenny laughed as well. Anita grabbed Gina's hand. She gave Gina a smack on her behind.

"Owwww," Gina squealed, while Anita laughed.

Gina pulled the remaining hair pins free from Anita's golden hair. Anita's tangled blonde mess tumbled, falling about Anita's face. Jenny took hold of Anita's sexy dress and pulled it up and off, over Anita's head.

"Come on you two," Anita whispered with a grin, "get on the fucking sex bed."

Tim sat down on the edge of his bed. His wife, his ex-wife and his sister were just a few feet away from him. He slowly ran his eyes over the three beautiful, naked female forms as they moved, sighed and spoke together. Tim jerked off with long satisfying strokes.

"You love it, don't you, Tim," Anita whispered, looking up from Jenny's neck.

"Yes Anita, I love it," Tim softly said as he masturbated, "it's so beautiful."

Gina laughed.

"You're a loser, baby," Gina said. "You just like watching, don't you?"

"Don't tease me, Gina," Tim said, grinning and going red in the face.

"He always loves watching, Gina," Jenny said, looking up from Gina's breast. "This is real, live girl-girl porn for him -- isn't it bro."