Shades of Denial

Story Info
An anthology of denial fantasies that go beyond the possible.
2.4k words
4.85
2.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What follows are a series of flash fictions and short stories that I've written based on various forms of fantastical orgasm denial. There are 5 in total. Most are less than Literotica's minimum word count requirement, but I like them all so much that I thought it might be fun to put them together as a single "story" where each part is connected thematically rather than narratively. I might revisit some of these in the future if any of them ever spark inspiration again.

Whispers from the screen -

She could see them in her head. The lights. The sounds. God she could see the sounds! They swirled and spun and thrummed and pulsed inside her. Their insidious melody drove her wild. Every flash, every vibration was like a hammer striking directly against her libido.

She shook and trembled. She was so horny. Fuck she was so god damn horny that her insides ached. Her stomach was in knots. Her pussy burned with need like a bonfire in the heat of summer.

She couldn't stand it. She couldn't take it, but no matter what she did she couldn't satisfy it either. Whenever she got close, those lights and sounds would steal away her pleasure. It was just for a moment, just for a fraction of a second, but it was enough to send her stumbling back off the edge every time. Those damn lights were stealing her orgasms and she couldn't make them stop!

There was a flash in her mind and a shudder ran through her body. She almost shouted. She'd lost it again. Lost another orgasm when she thought she'd almost had it. Fuck! What had been in that video she'd watched? She was sure that was the first time she'd seen the lights, the first time she'd felt those thrumming vibrations in her head, the first time she'd been overcome by the need. What had the video done to her?

And why did she want to send it to all her friends...

*************

The Price of Perfection -

The wish had given her exactly what she wanted. A beautiful, powerful body. Not just strong and lean, her body was perfect. She never got sick, never got sore. She wasn't even sure she could get hurt anymore. At this point she wondered, with some concern, if she would even age.

Her perfect muscles flexed and bulged as she worked the dildo in and out of her perpetually tight pussy.

She was the envy of men and women alike, and they let her know it. In her old body, inferior as it had been, she had rarely even thought about sex. Now though, she craved it. Her new physique demanded attention, it demanded pleasure, and she never lacked for companionship.

Perfect as it was though, this body did have a single draw back. It was the cost that the wish had demanded of her. The thing she'd had to give up for her desire to be granted.

She moaned desperately as she felt the pleasure building. She was close, so close, maybe this time... maybe... but of course not.

Her orgasms. The wish had taken her orgasms and left her perfect in every other way. Now she burned from the cost of her wish. Burned from her very core. Her lust seemed to grow stronger with each passing day, and somehow as it grew the perfection of her body became even more pristine.

What would happen to her if this continued? Would she even remain human? Would she become like a god? Perfect in every way but driven mad by her own desires?

She hardly cared anymore. She needed to cum. She needed to cum so badly that she thought it would consume her this time for sure.

And maybe it would. Perhaps she would simply give into it. Stop trying to struggle her way back to lucidity from the never ending bliss of that edge. Maybe this would be her eternity. Balanced on the edge of pleasure so immense she could feel its weight on her shoulders.

Not a god, she thought, only a god's plaything. a mortal touching the realm of gods and being punished for it. She was Sisyphus lifting her bolder. Screaming out with the effort. Flexing every one of her perfect muscles.

Forever.

*************

A Thief's Torment -

It ached.

Oh GOD it ached.

It wasn't pain so much as it was need made physical. Desire turned into a sensation and forced onto her body. And it was all focused on that little point between her legs.

Her clit THROBBED with the sensation, the ache. It was more sensitive than she'd ever felt it before and it had swollen until it was jutting out like a tiny cock. It had been like this for hours now. Hours she'd spent laying on her bed rubbing herself silly as she tried desperately to satisfy her clit's unrelenting demands.

No matter what she tried though, it was never enough. Something trapped her here. Trapped her on the edge. She tried and tried. Fingers, toys, techniques, nothing worked. She couldn't cum, couldn't satiate the burning desire inside her, and the more she tried, the hotter that fire burned, the more she ached, and the more swollen her little clit became.

It was hell.

She knew, deep down, why this was happening, but she still just couldn't believe it. Curses weren't real. Magic wasn't real.

But what other explanation was there?

She should never have stolen that perfume bottle. She didn't even know why she'd done it. She stumbled into that old antique shop with her friends after they'd been out drinking. The lady running the place spun them a tale of magic and enchantments. She had told them about potions, and spells, and all kinds of Eldritch powers.

Then she had told them about a perfume that would make her irresistible, or something silly like that. The other stuff was nonsense, but perfume sounded nice. They'd all been drunk, of course, so when the old woman had gone to the back to get something, Jenny had just slipped the perfume bottle into her pocket and fled out into the night with her friends. They'd all laughed about it like idiots.

Oh GOD she ached. She needed to cum so badly. Her body burned, her face was flush, she was sweating and horny and desperate. If only she could cum. If she could just clear her mind, maybe she could think of something to do.

She would have tried returning the perfume bottle, but it was too late for that now. When Jenny and her three roommates had gotten home she'd dropped the bottle by accident in the entryway. It had shatter, spraying perfume over all of them. At the time she'd been too drunk and tired to even care.

Jenny moaned as she tried again and again to push herself over that edge. Was she making too much noise? Could her roommates hear her? FUCK she just needed to CUM.

"Please. Please please please, " she found herself whispering as she rode the edge hard.

She hadn't expected anyone to respond.

"You girls wanted to be irresistible," a voice said in her head, "Fine. Be irresistible."

Jenny started, shocked briefly to lucidity by the sudden intrusion of a voice on her thoughts. The voice of... the shopkeeper?

"Do you have boyfriends? Husbands? Maybe other girlfriends? Or maybe you're all good little straight girls. Too bad in any case. From now on, if any of you want any hope of finding relief, you'll have to give it to each other. Have fun being irresistible."

The voice faded and for a moment Jenny simply sat there stunned. Then, on trembling legs she stood up and walked to her door. She didn't even bother covering herself. Turning the knob she swung the door open and peered out into the hallway.

Slowly, three other doors opened. Three other women stood naked looking out into the hall. Looking at each other.

Jenny recognized the look on each of their faces. That hungry, lustful, desperate look full of need. It was the same one she had.

And she couldn't resist.

*************

Unintentional treatment -

The doctor said there had been a mistake. She said that they had mixed up the prescriptions. Instead of her vitamin supplement, they'd given Ariel an experimental treatment for arousal deficiency. Anorgasmia was a potential side effect.

It had been three weeks. Three weeks in sexual hell. Ariel was more turned on than she'd ever been, but she was trapped here without relief. She couldn't cum, and it felt like the lust was starting to fry her brain.

She whimpered and moaned as she lay on her bed, trying desperately to get herself off. She knew she should try to be quite, her roommate had started giving her funny looks whenever Ariel left her room. She just didn't care anymore.

Maybe Deborah wouldn't be so judgmental if the last dose of Ariel's "vitamin supplement" ended up in the coffee tomorrow morning. Ariel rubbed herself frantically, grasping for the orgasm that was always just out of reach, as the idea took hold.

At least then there would be someone else who could understand.

*************

Push -

"Don't push the button"

It was the last thing they said before they left. Left her here in this strange room with mirrors on the walls and a single, solitary pedestal in the center adorned by a small silver button at the top.

Of course she wouldn't. She knew what it would do... or at least she thought she did.

She checked herself in one of the mirrors again. No hair missing. No scars. Nothing. She looked perfectly fine, but somehow she knew it was there. She had heard before that there weren't any nerve endings in your brain, she knew you couldn't feel anything inside your head. But she could feel it. She knew it was in there. Tucked snuggly between her gray matter. They put something in her head.

THEY PUT SOMETHING IN HER HEAD.

There was something in her head. She knew they'd done it. She just didn't know how and didn't know why. What did they want? What did it do? Was it doing something right now?

Why did the thought make her so fucking hot?

She paced the room, the heat between her legs leaving a damp spot on her shorts. Fuck this was so wrong. This shouldn't turn her on like this. The thought of someone fucking with her brain shouldn't make her want to tear her clothes off and rub herself stupid.

She was just so fucking HOT.

She took off her jacket and threw it into the corner.

God that felt so much better. A little shiver ran up her spine. That felt sooooo much better. She blinked a couple times. What had she been thinking about?

She pulled her shirt off. She had to think of something she could do. They put something in her head and... and... oh god. She gasped at the thought and found herself trembling and flush.

She struggled with the clasp on her shorts before finally getting it free and dropping them to the ground.

They put something inside her head.

Another shiver ran up her spine and a moan slipped out of her mouth. Oh god that was so hot!

No... no that wasn't right. It was bad! It was awful!... wasn't it?

She laughed suddenly. She didn't know why.

Grabbing her head she sank to her knees. She was grinning, her eyes wild. She didn't understand what was happening anymore. She needed to clear her head, needed to be able to think, but she was just so god damned hot.

What if she masturbated?

She shivered at the thought. Yeah... yeah that would feel good, and then afterward she could think. She just needed to masturbate a little.

She staggered to her feet long enough to rip off her bra and panties, and slide back to the floor against the wall.

Her hands dropped down and attacked her dripping cunt. With one she fingered herself deep and hard. With the other she made frantic little circles around her clit. Her mind exploded with waves of ecstacy and passion. It was the most intense and powerful thing she'd ever felt. Her body shook and her mouth worked soundlessly as the pleasure of simple touches overwhelmed her.

She could have masturbated like that for hours, but the longer she went the harder she found it to remain coordinated. Every time she got close to a climax her hands would get numb and silly, suddenly unable to keep up with the dedicated efforts of her masturbation. Her hand would slip off to the side and she'd have to fight to remember how to bring it back. She'd try to rub her clit in the quick, firm little circles she needed, but her hand would just mush itself against her soaking genitals instead. Her legs would kick and spasm randomly causing her to topple onto her side, so she had to stop as she struggled to right herself.

It was maddening. She knew what she needed to do, she needed to CUM! Her whole mind was turned to that single beautiful idea. She desired that rush, the crescendo and crash into ultimate blissful release, more than anything else. The need subsumed her entire being, but she couldn't make herself do it. It drove her to the brink of madness, her orgasm always just out of reach.

She was like a faulty machine. Only a single purpose, and unable to achieve even that. Her mind was like a broken computer. She needed a reboot.

A reboot. Yes that was right. That's what she needed. A reboot.

A flash.

A wipe.

Erased and reinstalled, and then she'd be able to cum. She just needed to erase herself and then she'd be fixed, but how!?!

The button.

Her head rolled limply on her neck to stare at the small round switch across the room. The button would do it. She had to get to the button. Had to erase herself so she could be fixed and then she could cum!

Rolling onto her stomach she tried to raise, but found her legs and arms too uncoordinated to work together. She started crawling, dragging her drooling cunt across the floor towards the button. Towards salvation. Toward annihilation.

The need drove her on. Everything inside her demanding the sweet release and eternal bliss of orgasm. Her toes curled and uncurled, her nipples dribbled onto the floor, and her clit thrummed with barely contained lust.

Her hand bumped the control panel holding the button. She had to stand. Had to get high enough to reach it. Somehow she found the strength. On wobbling and unsteady legs she stood regarding the small silver button, barely understanding what it was anymore.

Push.