All Comments on 'Shades of Denial'

by Jammer5121

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
LoverlyLiviaLoverlyLivia30 days ago

I’ve read all your stories today, they’re so good! I also saw you’re just getting into writing, and your building of tension is great, and the concepts are so hot. I’d love to see a more fleshed out story, but what you have posted so far is wonderful and very sexy. I hope you keep writing!

Jammer5121Jammer512129 days agoAuthor

You're so kind thank you! I'm actually working on a few different projects that are longer compared to anything I've written so far. I have part 1 of a multi-part story done, but I'm trying to find an editor before I post that one. I'd also like to have more of part 2 done first. Really excited that people are enjoying my writing.

TomSavageIsFakeTomSavageIsFake25 days ago

Loved those stories, sexy, short, each one is different but distinct. I kind of want sequels for each one, where someone takes advantage of each situation in a different way. Probably all your readers wish they could get into the situation to take advantage - except the last one, what's going on there?

Jammer5121Jammer512125 days agoAuthor

Thanks Tom, glad you liked the stories!

I interpret “Push” as a story of erotic self annihilation. It describes an event where a character is manipulated into a detachment from both reality and their sense of self. As they lose their sense of self, they too lose their sense of self preservation. In the end, their desire for orgasm overcomes their instinct for maintaining their personal identity and they arrive at the illogical conclusion that their true desire is mental erasure and the promised release therein. I've always found the idea of sexual need driving someone to make decisions that they would otherwise know are not in their best interest. I think a lot of erotica touches on that as a concept, but I find it fun to explore some slightly more extreme cases.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJammer5121@Jammer5121
I'm a fan of the weird, the kinky, and the awe inspiring. I love to read and I'm trying to develop my abilities as a writer. I'm a big fan of the site and have found a lot of inspiration here. Remember, it's sexy when it's consensual, pleasurable, fantastical, and wild.