Shades of Pink to Black and Blue

Story Info
The colours of the genderfluid flag as parts of the soul.
834 words
4.5
2.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She is pink. But her heart is of innocent gold. There's a touch of naivety about her as she goes about determined to fill each room with colour and sparkle. Sunbeams from her heart flows through her arms and hands to give joyful embraces not just of the people she knows, loves and trusts. She sees the beauty in everyone, she sees life and hope in the darkest of places. For she is thankful to be alive; every breath that shes takes is narcotic and soothing. Her youthfulness and vibrancy makes her appear innocent and vulnerable, and while, yes, she does need guidance and direction she certainly doesn't need protection. For she's been buried long enough. Dormant. Silenced. Hidden. But instead of this driving her to insanity she bid her time and then exploded onto the scene like a firework of dazzling light. But her passion is indeed raw, burning like the red of her feathered hair, and when combined with her primal instincts she will let go. She will dig in. She will hug with her teeth. Be wary therefore of the need to be on the right side of her claws.

They are white. The centre of a kaleidoscope of colour; of gender. And just like a kaleidoscope they feel it's hard to get a bearing. Difficult to bring things into focus. Confusing. Unsettling. But it is also beautiful and infinite. And they aren't concerned but instead amazed. Stunned. For this collision of colour despite being right there in front of them all this time has finally been revealed. It will take time for them to see identify each and every piece of this composition, but please don't think that they are helpless or lost. They know they won't expect you to understand until they do, so be patient with them. The more they recognise themselves in the white light the more they will give you. The more they will be able to see. The happier they will become, the clearer and pure their thoughts.

They are purple. They make take a bit of pink and a bit of blue. Some days pink and blue combine softly, fluidly and peacefully like coalescing coloured raindrops on a sheet of glass. The open love, trust and desire balanced and in proportion to righteousness, logic and calculation. A combination of youth from new beginnings and wisdom through experience. Purple is where they can be most content. Most centred. The best of both worlds, where empathy can cross between the binary. But, at times there is turbulence in this purple sea. Pink and blue will clash, will try to drown the other out. No longer coalescence but saturation of one over the other. Often this is precipitated by the outside world; the ignorance, the fear. Dysphoric pink refuses to yield and give way while dysphoric blue, he doesn't want to be thrust out and forced to consume her. It pains them.

They are black. Black is where they can feel most free. Expectation, conformity and stereotype fades into it. They feel carefree and calm. Black is the companion shadow which has their body's simplest form, and is most present when the sun is shining brightest or the moonlight fills the landscape with subtle illumination. They will be subjective and introspective. Able to take various angles, thoughts and ideas without the need to put them into boxes or categories. Conversation is natural and honest when they are black. What you see is what you get, and what you don't see, simply doesn't matter. Yes, they can get a bit lost at times but the darkness of black is like a comfort blanket rather than restrictive binding force.

He is blue. And just like the sky he has been consistently there, day after day, even during those times when he didn't want to be. At times he has felt coerced into dominance. He is conflicted and guilty about this, for he has the privilege of having a matching vessel to his persona. But, he feels to the bottom of his heart and to the depths of his soul that it was only out of protection; of 'self' preservation. For loyalty and trust is an integral part of him, and, despite his experiences neither of those has ever wavered. From these experiences he has wisdom and confidence. He can be competitive at times and maybe even annoyingly clingy, but rest assured this is borne out of the desire to protect and a staunch loyalty. But for all of this stubbornness he understands now. There are under no illusions. He is nothing without them. Nothing without her.

For you see; pink, white, purple, black and blue are one and the same. Coexisting in one body and one mind. Surely each would be driven crazy, each clambering for dominance? No. Not anymore. For each is simply their nature. Their human nature. They are all these things, submissive to the extent that the one is greater than the sum of their parts.