Shadow at the Movie

Story Info
A trip to the movies has a woman running into her stalker.
1.8k words
4.22
10k
6

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 06/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl" -- my voice rings in your head as you head towards the bathroom. Your mind is a buzz of connections, trying to understand what just happened fully -- as your feet move you robotically towards the restroom.

Moments before, while you were getting your tickets, somebody was dressed up for the movies -- nothing too uncommon and it didn't garner much attention. You giggled to yourself, "He would have a better costume... " as you stepped forward to pay for your ticket. You weren't alone, you had company. That didn't really matter, I knew that in a few moments, they would melt away from your mind as I forced my way inside, eating you alive from the inside.

"Little Mouse" -- the hair stands up on the back of your neck and your ears prick up - all of your focus is on what is going on behind you. Nobody else seems to have noticed the voice and you start to think that maybe you didn't really hear it at all. You fight for a moment and try to shrug it off -- your party has already started to head towards the popcorn and drinks while you finish up your purchase.

"Found You." -- Darkness, pure darkness as you retrieve the ticket. A wash of adrenaline floods you as the potential reality fights it's way to the forefront of your consciousness. I'm here.

"10pm." -- I say, not even acknowledging you as you turn to face me.

"Sarah! Hurry up!!" -- you hear your friends call out to you but you haven't quite figured out how to move your legs yet. It's as though you are waiting for permission.

"Go." -- you turn, without a sound and head towards your friends. The heat that was in your chest, burning from the anxiety has slowly taken up home a bit lower, between your legs. After you rejoin your friends, you try to be present but all you can think about is what I'm doing here. Well, obviously you know why I'm here... but you didn't really think I'd actually show up...

As you find your seats, you are still uneasy -- constantly scanning for any sight of me, not knowing what you'd do if you found me.. just needing to know. You continue searching but the movie starts and the lights dim -- but you never saw me enter the theatre. The little sign for muting your phone appears on the screen, reminding you to check your phone for any last minute texts and silence it.

You look, no texts, 8:45 -- movie is always a little late.. but 10pm claws at your head.. you know what I meant, but you have no intention of going through with it.. though the dampness between your legs betrays you.

After a little while, you suddenly panic and check your phone for the time -- if it's after 10pm... what would he do? He didn't come out all this way just to say 5 little words, did he? It's 9:55pm... your gut wrenches as you debate on whether or not to go.. the twisting has caused you to actually feel a little like you need to use the restroom. So, you start to reason with yourself that you needed to go anyway..yeah, that's it..

You get up and walk down the aisle, heading towards the exit to the hallway that will eventually lead you down to the main lobby and the restrooms. As you round the corner, your blood chills and you feel like you are about to faint -- I'm leaning casually up against the wall right in front of you. You take a few steps forward, curiously bold -- ready to tell me to fuck off. My hand raises with my finger raised - *stop* - your legs feel like they might crumble beneath you as you wait, uncertain what will happen next.

I turn my finger and point off to my side, indicating that you need to keep moving. You stammer for a moment... decided if you should rebuttal or maybe turn around and tell your party or run... but you can't. You are far too curious about what is going to happen next... curiosity killed the cat, you think, and you are hoping for some similar treatment for your cat.

As you pass by me, I say just loud enough for you to hear, "Good Girl." -- the words send shocks throughout your body as you pass by me, the scent of my cologne, though subtle, embeds itself in your nose and fills you. Your body is impossibly brimming with excitement and dread, fear and anxiety... but you head towards the restroom.

You get into the bathroom and the door slowly shuts behind you and you head to a stall. Halfway to the stall, you hear the door pop open suddenly and you jerk around -- but it's just a couple of girls who appear half drunk and giggling. You reach the stall you intended and wait for the girls to leave before you relieve yourself. You hear the bathroom door finally close and you breathe a small sigh of relief and finish up.

As you stand up you notice a shadow on the floor.. your heart catches in your chest and you try to think you are imagining things. You peer through the crack in the stall - your legs give out and you nearly fall completely -- I'm here. Your chest starts to get tighter and you wait for what seems like eternity for anything to happen.

You hear the soft creak of my leather boots as I crouch down to peer under the door at you -- my head cocked sideways with that skull bandana covering my mouth. "Come out." -- I gently command. But you remain stiff.

"If you don't come out, I will have to pull you out." -- my voice assuring you that I will do exactly as I say if you don't open the door and come out. Your hand fumbles for the lock on the door and as it swings open, my hand reaches in and grabs you by the wrist -- yanking you up off the floor.

I pull you over to the sinks and provide you with clear instructions on what to do -- your body betrays every sense that you have as it moves into position exactly as I say. You find yourself leaning over the counter of the sink, forearms resting neatly on either side of the sink - legs spread, back arched. It's humiliating just how much your body refuses to listen to you -- and until now you've just been looking into the sink.

You feel my hands run up your backside and then down the sides of your hips -- down your legs and around your calves. As my hands slowly move themselves back up your body -- they travel on the inside of your thighs, digging softly into your skin -- your thighs involuntarily squeeze from the intense excitement and I hear you mutter a very soft curse under your breath.

I lift your skirt up and expose your thong -- admiring you for a moment then moving in close to you -- pushing my bulge up against your soft mound. You emit a small whimper, barely. I run my hands up your sides, leaving one of my hands on your shoulder and the other to tangle itself into your hair. You feel the strands of your hair pulling uncomfortably backwards as you are forced to lift your head up and finally see in the mirror what you look like. Forced to watch as I stand behind you, you feel slightly embarrassed but aroused...

The warmth of my cock as it presses up against the fabric of your thong has you biting your lip softly. I pull down your thong and watch as you drip onto the floor -- I put my cock beneath your weeping pussy and let you drip on it. I let go of your should and start to massage my cock, little moans creeping out of me. Then you feel it. The tip presses against you, your pussy lips start to be forced apart and something a little bigger is entering, filling you up slowly and causing you to moan lowly.

"What.. if somebody comes in.. " You ask, meekly.

"It's locked." -- I say gruffly, as I continue to gently press myself inside of you -- the tightness of your pussy causing little noises as I replace any emptiness with my cock. Your pussy is hungrily sucking me in -- the ridges on the inside are squeezing me as I gently push forward and pull out. I pull out just far enough that the tip is hanging on the entrance and then I push it back in -- slowly fucking you in the bathroom of the theatre.

I continue to pump into you, a little faster -- my balls slapping against your clit -- sending little shockwaves through your body as you struggle to keep your legs from collapsing beneath you..

I let go of your hair and grab your hips with both of my hands and begin to thrust into you harder -- you grip the sides of the sink to give you some stability -- something to prevent you from being fucked right into the mirror.

I lean forward and growl into your ear,

"Who's a good girl?"

"... I am.. Daddy." -- I let out a low growl. My hands grip your hips tighter -- threatening to break them or crush you between them -- you feel your legs crumbling beneath you but find that you are still inexorably mounted by me as I hold you by your hips in the air, pulling you up high enough that your feet aren't firmly planted on the cold tile anymore.

After a few more direct poundings into you, your body seizes up, "Oh god.. fuckk.... I'm cumminng..." You manage to cry out before your body is overtaken by spasms. Your pussy squeezes my cock like an iron fist as I start to orgasm, spurting into you all of my seed. My hands don't seem to want to let go and you can hear a visceral growl coming from me as I pour out every last drop deep inside of you.

I hold you there for a moment, my cock inside of your throbbing pussy -- until it goes soft enough that your pussy pushes my cock out -- little driblets of cum flowing from you and splatting on the stone floor. I let go of your hips and you collapse on the floor, still clinging to the sink. You turn your head to see me smirking at you -- and with a wink and a zip, I walk out of the bathroom, leaving you there in an impossibly blissful state..