My Shadow At The Bar

Story Info
Her shadow teachers her an invaluable lesson.
2k words
3.86
9.2k
2
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 06/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was only yesterday that you had gone to the theatre and ran into your stalker for the first time. He'd been sending you messages, showing you exactly how he was going to find you but you either didn't care or you didn't take it seriously. That was until I showed up at the movies.

Now, I hear you are going out to get drinks with your friends tonight? I thought you'd be smarter than that. You're stalker is clearly in town and you are going to be so reckless... maybe you need to learn a few harder lessons in life in order to take it a bit more seriously.

Reckless. Just reckless. Now you aren't even taking an uber -- you should have scheduled that earlier. Oh well, this will be easier to follow you at least, your car is pretty easy to spot. It's a cute little blue Audi S4 -- a stark contrast to the typical run down vehicles of the area.

Curious though, you don't go straight to a bar. You've stopped at a house not too far away, about 10 minutes drive. I watch as you maneuver yourself out of your car, your long blond hair messy and framing your face perfectly as you step out and shut the door. I see you do a quick scan of your surroundings -- is that a hint of fear I see? Ah, so you do at least acknowledge that I might be here, watching you right now. Good.

After several minutes, somebody emerges from the house, a woman -- she looks a little similar to you but she's a brunette. Another car shows up -- this time it is an uber. It looks like your friend had a little better sense to get an uber ahead of time on a busy Friday night. I watch as the two of you laugh and get into the vehicle and begin to drive away towards the bar. I follow -- unconcerned with the occupants realizing that I've been following them for the past 15 minutes. This isn't like the movies -- some people just happen to take the same roads for miles and no uber driver is going to take a bunch of back turns just to see if I'm following.

The uber pulls up along a sidewalk, cracked and in desperate need of repair, and waits for the occupants to disembark -- your legs peep out from the side of the vehicle followed by the rest of your body. For a moment, my breath hitches and I'm consumed with the thought of being right there next to the car... with your legs spread wide for me. Later. I remind myself. Later.

I watch as you and your friends enter into the bar -- it's not exactly rundown but it doesn't look very fancy either. The outside is brick with graffiti and there is a homeless man sleeping on the ground off to the side. This is not the kind of place I would think you'd be going.. I keep my distance as I follow you into the bar.

It's even smaller inside than the outside, a thin layer of smoke clings to the ceiling -- threatening to choke anybody taller than 6 feet. I can hear the clacking of pool balls being racked and others being driven into their pockets by drunken hands smoking cigarettes. I spot you not too far from the bar and it would appear as though you've already captured the attention of some young buck... as long as he keeps his hands to himself, everything will be alright.

I watch as you chat him up, likely offering him up some form of affirmation about how cool whatever it is he's saying is. Pathetic worm. He doesn't even deserve to see your face, much less hear your voice. I calm myself down and remind myself why I'm here. I need to make sure you don't try to make some sad attempt to wash away the memory of yesterday with some random guy at a bar. No. There will never be another. Get your free drinks, have your flirty conversations, but you will never get the opportunity to wash me away like that.

I watch as another half hour passes on and you've already chatted up several guys who seemed very keen on you but all left at some point. They aren't me and deep down you know it. It's like a stain on your skin that you can't wash away, as much as you want to deny it, you enjoyed it and as you chat these guys up, you know they will never be able to give you that same level of danger and excitement.

After another drink, you and your friend start to head out of the bar, I turn myself into the opposite direction and wait for you to pass before resuming my hunt. The sidewalk is unkind to you and your drunken legs -- already slightly splaying and yet somehow functional. I cling to the walls of the buildings that line the street and watch as you and your friends gracefully fall over each other as you make your way towards the next bar.

This bar wasn't quite so dingy, even being only a few hundred feet from the other, it looked a little more upscale with polished features and ornate lettering. You managed to pry the heavy door open and enter the bar and I followed along with you, cautiously hiding as I snuck in. Immediately, the atmosphere of this place was much different. There was jazz playing on a jukebox, there were no pool tables and no smoke clinging to the ceiling. It was quieter as well.

You found a seat the bar and wait for drinks to come pouring in -- but only one came in. A decent looking gentleman who had been watching you since the moment you came in sat down beside you and started chatting you up. He put his hand on the small of your back and sidled his drink towards you. What you didn't notice was that he dropped something into your drink. My heart pounded for a moment, considering what to do. No, I won't intervene. You need to learn the hard way. You take a big sip, sucking down the entire drink in one fell swoop.

The man started to seem anxious at this point, for obvious reasons. It wasn't long before he was clearly trying to get you to follow him out of the bar. Foolish woman. You got up and both of you headed towards the exit, but that would be as far as he would get.

I immediately headed towards the same door and walked outside to see him trying to kiss you against the back of the building. I stood there for a moment, admiring your drunken beauty -- but a flash of anger flew up into me as I saw your hand reach for his hair. I walked up right next to the both of you and grabbed your hand before you could touch him. It was as if you'd seen a ghost with how pale you got at seeing me. What, I thought you'd be thrilled to see me after our time in the movie theatre.. but you didn't seem so enthused.

The man, however, did seem to care a great deal about my presence and attempted to shove me or hit me, I couldn't really tell because the moment he started to move in my direction, I swung my elbow directly into the bridge of his nose -- effectively knocking him unconscious and breaking his nose. With him out of the picture, I was free to handle you more directly.

I tugged on your wrist and turned you to face me, the look on my face was enough for you to become sober for half a minute as you digested the mix of anger and disappointment that had flooded my face. Was that excitement I saw brimming in your eyes or fear?

I decided I didn't care which it was and pinned your arm up against the wall and moved my face in close to yours. I could smell the alcohol on your breath and grinned as your eyes tried to focus themselves onto my face. This lesson should be exactly what you need to get your act together.

I reached up with my other hand and placed it on your check, softly and drug my fingers along the length of your jawline, curling them up and spreading them back out -- exploring the side of your face, towards your ear and down onto your neck. I disregarded the tiny struggle that you seemed to try to put up and the drunken curses you carelessly tossed in my direction. My only focus is your body and how it will fit with mine.

My hand tightens around your neck and pushes you against the wall, dragging you down onto your knees. There would be no foreplay, no enjoyment, no fun for my little toy tonight. Tonight is about learning new lessons, this one starts with the sound of my zipper being zipped down. I look at you, your eyes in a half drugged state look back at me, then directly at my zipper. Your drunken hand attempted to pull it down, but managed to slap my leg instead. Or maybe you were trying to fend me off. I let go of you and let you stay on your knees in front of me as I worked out my cock from my pants, flopping it against your nose as I did.

At first, you made no movement, so I had to do a little manual convincing and grabbed your jaw tight until your mouth opened up and roughly inserted myself into your open mouth. The feeling of your teeth slightly grating on the top and bottom of my cock bring me a small amount of pleasure -- but it's your tongue trying to push my cock out of your mouth that is giving me the most excitement. The futile efforts that your tongue is making to expel me only serve to cause me to deepen my thrust into your pretty little mouth.

I pull out and a bit of drool drips from my cock, sticking to your lips and swings like a pendulum crashing into your tits and dripping down between them. When I pushed my cock back into your mouth, it made a little squish sound as the air in your mouth was replaced by me. The deeper I went, the harder the little bit of resistance that I felt. Every thrust I would get just as deep and hit this wall inside your throat that prevented me from going deeper.

However, I wasn't satisfied with that and on my next thrust, I forcibly held your head down and pushed as hard as I could until eventually my cock broke through that barrier -- the feeling was exquisite, warm and tightness enveloped me. I loved seeing how your chest heaved when my cock went down into your throat, but combined with the gagging and I nearly lost my mind. I gripped your head with both hands and began to fuck your face against the brick wall. Sliding my cock in, down past the barrier and back out again -- the sensation was overwhelming and I could feel the beginnings of an orgasm threatening to release. After a few more pumps I was ready to release.

My cock exploded while buried deep inside your throat, causing you to gag even harder with every force that shook me -- when I did finally pull out, a long stream of cum pooled out of your mouth, down onto your neck and sliding neatly between your breasts. You made a soft cough but that was about it -- I zipped myself back up and admired my handwork. Your makeup was smudged, mascara running, and you just laid there, dazed and confused as I walked away.