Shadow in My Living Room

Story Info
She invites danger for a quickie.
3.4k words
4
8.7k
4

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 06/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey... I've been thinking about you." -- The text came out of the blue just a week after the plane incident. -- "Can you come over tonight?" -- My heart seemed like it would pound out of my chest when those words appeared on my phone.

"Omw." -- Three simple letters expressed all the intent in the world.

It wasn't a far drive for me, in fact, I was already sitting around the corner in my car. The less you knew, the better, I reasoned.

I showed up at her apartment complex about 30 minutes later that night. The door to the apartment was an ugly green that looked like it had been repainted a dozen times -- at some point even covering the peephole.

*Bang.. bang.. bang..* - I thudded my heavy fist against the metal door in a slow threesome, letting each knock find deathly silence before the next one landed.

I heard feet shuffling behind the door and I quickly hid the gift that I had brought with me and waited.

"Coming!" -- the locks began to turn and I could hear the chain on the door being removed.

As the door flung open, I got to see first hand what the fear of god looks like on a person. Your eyes were wide and you paled three shades of white as instinct told you to slam the door and run. Before you could get the door fully closed, my foot found it's way between the door and instead of slamming shut -- it bounced neatly against the sole of my boot. You turned and ran.

"Where are you going, little mouse?" I called out mockingly, shutting the door behind me and locking it. I set the gift on the counter near the doorway and slowly strolled my way into your house. The T.V. was on in the living room and there was some sort of horror movie on, your phone was on the table in front of the couch - *slam*

"Does daddy need to teach you how to shut your door?" I said, punctuating my sentence with a tone of warning.

I continued to walk through the apartment calmly -- the 14th floor had no fire escape access but even if it did, the windows weren't the kind that could be opened. The floor lightly creaked beneath my heavy steps as I went into the kitchen to spy on the contents of the fridge.

Eggs, some bacon, milk.. Expired.. eugh, ooooh, cold pressed coffee, and an assortment of veggies and other snacks.

I pulled out the eggs, bacon and milk -- dumping the milk down the sink and throwing away the carton. The eggs would need to be cooked last, preferably in the bacon grease. I searched around the cupboards until I found where the pans were hidden and pulled one down, small enough to handle four eggs.

You have a decent little gas stove, *click click click click click* the igniter brings life to the gas, erupting beneath the pan and within a few minutes the bacon starts to sizzle.

"How does she like her bacon" -- I wondered, flicking open my phone and looking through your Instagram -- "Ahh.. yes, just crispy but not over done. Oh, it looks like she even has a bacon press." -- I start to rummage through some drawers and cabinets until I find the bacon press and use it in the pan.

While the bacon is cooking, I take some time to admire the little apartment that you've gotten for yourself recently. It's quaint. You've even decorated the fridge with some photos of you and your friends.

"Milk is going bad, pick up more from the store." -- A note on the fridge in bold red letters screams, clearly unheeded. I walk myself through to the living room on the other side of the counter and look to see what movie you were watching. "Night of the living things" -- Not a particularly interesting movie, I press eject and pull out the tape, replacing it with one from my jacket pocket. I get the movie where I want it and press pause then return to the kitchen.

The eggs will cook much faster than the bacon and the apartment is already smelling like delicious breakfast -- perfect for a midnight snack.

"What the fuck, are you cooking in my apartment!?" -- I had almost forgotten that you were still in here, no doubt cowering in your room as though the door might somehow save you from me. I laughed to myself as you let fly a barrage of insults and threats, even threatening to call the cops if I didn't leave.

Silly girl, your phone is in my pocket.

"... and my friend is coming over, he will be here any minute so you better leave or else he will kick your ass!!" -- the sound of your voice sounded more bold and confident, as though you just remembered that you had invited somebody over. Unfortunately for them, however, because I had bugged your phone when you ran to the bathroom on the plane.

"I guess I had better hurry then, " -- I said while cracking the eggs and pouring them over the bacon. Immediately they simmered and turned white. I cracked some pepper and salt over them and covered them with a lid -- "I wouldn't want to have to cook more food for your boyfriend."

That was never really a concern, however. The reason it took me so long to get here was that I was paying him a little visit. I reached his house just as he was leaving. "kick your ass" -- I thought to myself, no. He didn't even get the chance to put up a fight. The moment his door opened, my fist crushed his orbital and left his eye drooping and bloodied. I shoved him back inside his house and quickly stabbed him through the neck, just below the jawline and straight through -- ripping the knife outwards. I sent a text with the address -- my cleaning crew would make this look like a homeless mugging.

The smell of breakfast filled the apartment, "Dinner is ready, come get it while it's hot!" -- I called out, half expecting you to actually come out and at least pretend, if only to find a way to get the upper hand.

Silence.

"Oh well."- I thought to myself -- "I'll just have to go get her." -- I grabbed a chair from the dining room and placed it in front of the T.V. before heading back to the back rooms to find you.

The first door that I kicked in, perhaps I kicked too hard because instead of kicking the door open, the door just broke and fell onto the ground. It looked like your office, unlit and small -- no sign of you in there.

I walked over to the next door and could hear the soft sound of sobbing -- I would be more mindful of kicking the door, now that I thought of it. I wouldn't want to damage my little mouse... not yet.

"Open the door." -- My voice was commanding and abrupt.

I tried the handle and of course it was locked, but these flimsy doors would require barely any muscle to rip open so I simply leaned my heavy frame against the door and pressed my weight against the handle. The door groaned for a brief second before popping open.

"Rarrrgghh!!!" -- I heard you scream and felt a sharp pain in my arm -- "Bitch." -- I muttered to myself as I spun around and crushed you against the wall. I looked over at my should and embedded at least an inch into my arm was a pair of scissors.

"Hahaha" -- I let out a deep laugh as I glared at my cowering little mouse, trapped between me and the wall.

"Pull it out." -- I looked at you with death in my eyes, daring you to disobey. I saw the hesitation and a glint of fight behind your eyes which was quickly replaced with the look of defeat. Your little hand reached up and pulled the scissors from my arm and blood dripped off of them.

"Cut your hair off." -- I grinned, knowing exactly how much you loved her long hair and how devastating it would be to lose it.

"Please tell me you're joking-"

"NOW!" -- My voice was the word of God in your ears and excitement traveled through me as you bundled your hair up in my hand and brought the bloody scissors to the bundle. Tears started to spill from your eyes as you pleaded with me between sobs. Pleading that fell on deaf ears.

"All I want to hear is the noise of those scissors as they slice through your hair." -- My face mere inches from yours as the words poured from my mouth like a deep thunderstorm. -- "Now."

*snip.. snip..* - ahh, the lovely melody of your punishment, as your hair falls to the floor and gentle heaving sobs fill the room. "Don't ever stab me again. Next time, it won't be your hair that I make you cut." -- I grabbed you by the wrist, threatening to break it as I pulled you outside of your room towards the living room. "Sit."

Your body plopped down on the chair while you looked back at me, "He'll be here any minute, so if you have any sick plans you better just save it and leave now while-" your voice drops off suddenly as you realize what's on the counter next to me.

I head towards you with a plate of food and a grin, looking back at the gift on the counter, "Ah. I see. Your boyfriend was generous enough to let me give you this gift on his behalf-"

"What did you do to him?!" -- your voice was shaky as you interrupted me, tears still dripping down your face. Your chest heaved and you looked almost like you were going into shock, so I pushed a little further.

"You signed his death warrant when you asked him to come over." -- I watch you as my words slam into you like a ton of bricks. Your eyes flit across the room, your hands dig into the flesh on your legs, flashes of rage and despair wash like waves across your face, settling on a new sort of helplessness. A blankness is in your eyes as I cross over to you with a plate of food, but you are unresponsive. I waft the plate in front of your face but there is no reaction. "Suit yourself." -- I much down on the egg-covered bacon, making squishing sounds with each bite, chewing loudly in the now silent apartment.

"Oh - *chewing* - I picked out a movie for our date *click*" -A movie starts to play. At first, your eyes continue to be fixated on nothing -- then you hear the audio in the movie, it sounds eerily like your noise machine.

Your eyes dart up and look at the T.V. -- You jump up out of the chair so quickly that you send it flying backwards, "What the fuck!?"

"Sit down. I think you'll like it." -- I taunt you with false reassurance, the "movie" that's playing is a video I took when I snuck into your room the other night while you were sleeping. I spiked your water that you always have before bed, once you went to sleep -- it was lights out for a while.

"What kind of sick fuck are you?" -- you start to try to leave, halting yourself -- seeming to debate with yourself. -- "What do you want from me..." You say, completely defeated and wanting this to just be over.

"I want you to sit down.", I gesture towards the overturned chair, "I was forced to go without dinner because you so desperately needed company, so pick up the chair that you knocked over and I'll be with you in a moment."

It took you a moment to process but you seemed to get the picture. You sat back down in the chair and waited for me to finish eating while pretending to look at the screen, revolted by what you saw.

Moments later, I started to thread rope around your arms, securing you to the chair. You didn't object, you didn't fight, you resigned yourself to this. Your face looked like you had completely checked out. "No worries," I thought to myself, "I know exactly how to keep her present in the moment."

I stooped in front of you, your eyes faded through mine, *Slap* - the air whooshed as my hand fell onto your cheek, slapping you loudly across the face. Your eyes looked directly into mine -- a small connection, but I'll take it. "You won't be dissociating your way out of this, little mouse... you will feel everything."

The threat lands on you like a challenge that you know you will fail.

I look into your eyes, blocking the view of the movie -- but you can hear it in the background, the shuffling of my feet in your room, picking up picture frames and setting them down, locking your door..

I reach down to your pajama pants, tucking my fingers into the tops of them, "May I take off your pants?" -- I ask, as though I'm actually asking for permission. I get a tiny nod in return, you've had enough time with me by now to know better, even if you try to fight it sometimes -- some things are just inevitable. I slide your pajama bottoms down, pulling your hips forward to the edge of the chair slightly as I do. Your pants fall silently to your ankles, crumpled into a little nest around your feet.

"And your panties?" -- more hesitation this time. I see the internal struggle with giving me permission as the decision to refuse wins over and you shake your head.

"No? Hm..." -- I stand up and grab you by your choppily cut hair and yank your head backwards. "Are you sure?"

Your eyes look at me, somehow there is still a little bit of fight left in them and you nod your head, "Yes." -- it was a little word but part of me wanted to show you just how crazy I was about you and actually listen. The other part of me, however, needed to show you that you have no choice.

"Then, stop me." -- I slapped you again, causing you to gasp. I took my place on my knees in front of you, my body no longer hiding the video as it played behind me. You watched on in horror as you saw a hand reach out and slowly remove the covers from your sleeping form.

My hands gripped your panties and tugged on them while you tried to keep your ass firmly planted into the chair to prevent me from yanking them down. Instead of resorting to force and violence this time, I felt it would be far more impactful if I just used the same scissors you used to cut your hair off to ensure your continued violation. *snip, snip* - two little cuts had your panties hanging loosely -- with nothing left to hold them against you, I was able to roughly pull them off of you, despite your best efforts.

"Spread your legs." -- The softness of my voice took you by surprise but your eyes never left the T.V. I couldn't tell if you were entranced or merely trying to avoid giving me any amount of acknowledgement. I turned my head to see where the movie was at -- I could see your entire body now exposed, the blanket lay in a heap on the floor. You wore a cute pair of cotton panties and an oversized shirt that night, but tonight you had a black lace thong.. anger flashed into me for a moment, "You were really going to fuck him.." -- the thought ran through my mind but I quickly quelled it in favor of the task at hand.

Your legs slowly opened up for me -- exposing your soft glistening pussy, damp with excitement.

"You need this." -- and I dropped my face between your legs, going straight towards your delicious center. I had a rough idea of where the movie was at and tried to time my assault to the movie. "Mmmm....", I moaned softly with my lips closed against your pussy -- sending gentle vibrations into your body. The scent of your arousal was almost more than I could bear and my tongue pressed itself through my lips to be against yours, tasting your sweet arousal.

At first, you didn't react -- fighting your own body, but after a few minutes, your legs were clamping against my head and your hips were grinding into my tongue. In the background, I could hear myself breathing heavily on the film, no doubt you were getting even more excited by watching that. I deepened my kiss on your pussy, letting my tongue explore you more freely. I danced my tongue gently over your pussy lips, driving it up one side and down the other, tasting and exploring every little inch of you.

"Fuck..." -- I heard an almost imperceptible noise come from you as my tongue grazed your clit and made the muscles in your inner thighs jolt. I just grinned and kept licking -- running my tongue against your clit and making your legs jump every now and then.

"Good girl." -- I said, huskily, breathing soft warm air against you, then blowing a cool breeze before proceeding back to enveloping your pussy with my mouth and assaulting your clit with my tongue. I rake my fingers down your legs, digging them into your thighs and pressing them apart as my tongue flits over your clit. The sweet salty mix of your juices cause me to salivate even more, leaving a wet mess my tongue plays with you. I hear a soft mewing moan coming from you as your legs start to clamp against me rhythmically -- "She's getting close.." -- I think to myself, bringing my tongue up to your clit and focusing more deliberately on it with perfect rhythm. I bring my hand up below my chin and tickle your taint -- drawing a soft curve up between your pussy lips -- the warmth turns to heat as my finger is sucked in by your pussy. The feeling of your pussy as it grips my finger is like a hungry mouth -- I curl my finger inside you while sucking on your clit, feeling the little rough patch inside you, and gently stroking against it.

All I hear from you now is just a long constant moan, peppered by infrequent gasps for air as I draw every breath out of you. I glance up and your eyes are absolutely glued to the video -- and isn't long before I have you finishing against my lips.

I continue to lick your pussy and finger you with steady tempo, enjoying the feeling of your hips as they buck against me -- your legs clamp tightly against my head and start to shake. "This is it.." -- I take a breath and continue to lick with renewed ferocity, knowing that when you come, I won't be able to breathe until you finish.

Then it came crashing down, a wave of powerful energy flooded you -- you screamed out and your body tensed up tightly against me, I could hear the creaking of the chair and the rope against the armrests, your legs held me so tightly against your pussy that I couldn't breath -- your hips pushed themselves against my mouth and I continued to lick and suck your clit until you were completely done. Your pussy released a small wave of juices onto my chin and my finger felt like it was getting pulled off by the strength of your orgasm. I was in heaven as your orgasm crashed over me.

After a few moments, the orgasm dissipated and your body began to come back down from the high. I stood up, kissing you on the forehead, "Good job, princess."