Shadow at the Terminal

Story Info
Full body security check.
2.4k words
3.83
13.5k
7

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 06/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I raced down the road, "Fuck. I'm late." -- I watched the GPS as your little blip moved inside the airport. Your flight was boarding soon and I overslept. I had been up all night watching the cameras that I had placed in your room, I loved watching you as you went through your routine. Taking off your makeup, checking your body out in the mirror, how you curled up with a book.. but somebody was texting you. I'll have to address that momentarily, but right now I needed to get to the airport.

I squealed my tires into a parking space and slammed it in park. This was uncharacteristic of me, being so flustered, late, out of sorts. This wasn't like me, to be so obsessed but I couldn't help myself. The moment I saw you I knew I needed to have you, I love that you are trying to fly away.. mice don't have wings, where do you think you're going?

The airport is a buzz of businessmen and women going about their hurried lives, they don't know how important it is that I get to your plane, I'm sure they'd get the fuck out of my way if they knew. I round the corner to the last terminal, 18, perfect.. it just started boarding. I hang back for a moment and allow everyone else -- including you -- to board before walking up to the gate person.

"Air marshal" -- I flash him my badge and walk past him towards the entrance. As I look down the little tunnel leading to the plane, I can see your blonde hair bobbing in the distance as you tug your luggage along with you. Luggage that seemed too big for such a short trip. As everyone filtered on, I took my place at the front of the plane just behind the curtain -- waiting until the announcements were completed before beginning my first pass of the plane.

I made sure to book the seat next to you -- as I walked down the aisle, I purposefully didn't look at you until the very last moment before I sat down. When my eyes met yours, it was apparent you had been staring at me the entire time in disbelief and fear. I took my seat next to you, your perfume always so sweet, it filled my lungs.

"What are you doing here?" -- I heard you squeak out meekly.

"I'm here to protect you." -- I said in a low voice, leaning in so close you could feel the heat from my breath. Were those goosebumps I saw?

"You are the only thing I need protection from." -- I could tell you were trying to sound confident but there was a definite quaver in your voice, as though you knew better than to challenge me.

"We'll see..." -- I gave you a small grin -- my eyes squinted slightly and I scanned your body. I enjoyed seeing how your body squirmed underneath the heat of my gaze, as though you could feel my hands running themselves over your body -- touching your neck, tracing the contours of your breasts, down along the sides of your hips and between your delicious legs. I licked my lips.

"Stop looking at me like that, it's gross." -- you attempted to cover yourself up, you were wearing a cute floral patterned skirt that showed off the tops of your knees and you had pulled a jacket over yourself to cover them. Stupid girl... that will only serve to make things worse for you.

After the stewardess had made the announcements for safety, emergency exits and electronic devices -- the plane winded up and began moving down the tarmac. My hand moved onto your thigh.

"What the fuck?" -- a hushed whisper flew from your teeth as you attempted to swat my hand away.

"No." -- I simply said, gripping your thigh tighter underneath the jacket. Your hand was digging into the back of my hand, attempting to pry it off, but I was a little bit stronger than you. I used my fingers to dance along the fabric of your skirt, slowly bunching it up under my palm until I exposed your skin beneath. The pads of my fingers grazed the flesh on the inside of your thigh and I pulled your leg towards me, opening your legs.

I heard an audible gasp as you continued to try to move my hand away from you, afraid to make too much of a scene but wanting me to stop. My hand moved up your thigh, the warmth slowly increasing as I neared your sweet center, the stickiness of your thighs causing my fingers to skip slightly as I moved them closer.

As soon as my hand was just hovering over your panties, I whispered to you in a dark voice, "Be a good girl." -- immediately my hand pressed down against the fabric and pushed uncomfortably hard against your pussy. I could feel the ridges of your lips pressing back against the fabric, the little nub of your clit and the wet spot below -- you were excited.

I felt your hand grow a little less aggressive against mine, as though it was all for show -- I looked over at you and a small tear fell from your eyes. That's my good girl, put on a show for me... you know how much it excites me to ruin you.

I pull the fabric away from your pussy and allow my fingers to enjoy the slick wetness they find, caressing the edges of your folds, running my fingers up and down the length of your pussy -- delighting in just how wet you are getting for me. By now, your head is bowed, leaned against the seat in front of you and I start to press a finger inside of you.

The intense heat is almost more than I can bear and my cock jumps at the feeling of your tight pussy clenching my finger as it begins entering into you. The crowd on the plane is too busy watching movies or playing video games on their phones to even notice -- if they even cared. My fingers work your clit, making small circles against it using your juices to glide along, thrusting my finger inside you, and making a small "come-here" with my finger, brushing against that rough patch inside you.

"Please... stop..." -- you softly say, but I know you really mean for me to keep going. Your body betrays you -- your wet pussy is pleading with me to make it clench me harder as I swirl my finger over your clit and dig into you roughly. Your hand grips mine and holds it in place -- your legs squeeze my hand slightly and your hips rock against me. I hear the softest of moans emanating from you like a low animalistic growl.

Your other hand lands against my thigh and grips it tightly, impossibly tight. Your legs squeeze even harder and I hear the strained groan as you begin to orgasm against my fingers as they dance along your insides -- like you are my little puppet -- and you cum for me hard and silent. I see a tear fall from your face onto the jacket and your hand loosens over my thigh but doesn't retreat. Your other hand softly grazes mine as I slowly pull myself from your spent pussy -- you squeeze my hand one time before letting me pull it away.

"Good girl." -- the words fall from my lips like a hammer into your ears and I see you visibly shudder.

It takes a few minutes for you to regain any sense of composure -- summoning the courage in your shaky voice, "Why are you doing this to me...?", it's an innocent question but it's not a question I can even answer. I've never done this sort of thing before but I can't help it, it's like I have to do this. I can't stop thinking about you, you are in my every waking thought and every moment of my existence is inexplicably tied to you. You might think you don't want this right now but that's because you don't see what I see yet, but you will. I'll open your eyes and you will love it.. I know you will.

I responded with a sigh before leaning my head back to watch the in-flight movie. I could feel your eyes burning into the side of my face for a few minutes before you pulled your knees up to your chest and tucked a pillow between yourself and the seat in front of you and tried to sleep.

I tried to pay attention to the movie but my hands near my face brought your scent right back into me, polluting me with desire to overwhelm you and take anything and everything I wanted. I looked over at you, fast asleep. It won't be long before I haunt even your most pleasant dreams and darkest nightmares. I tried to resist the urge to reach over and touch you but with how dark it was on the plane and you being asleep, I couldn't help myself.

I reached over and passed my hand underneath your lifted legs and with the most imperceptible touch, I grazed your ass check. My cock rose slightly but I maintained the lightest touch so that I wouldn't wake you up. I let my fingers feel the groove between your ass cheek and your thigh, almost cupping the little bit of ass cheek that I could -- raking my fingers back across and exploring this little patch of skin that I had access to.

It felt like a volcano was erupting in my chest as my mind flooded with every thought imaginable -- while I settled on one. I reached into my pants and carefully began to stroke myself while touching your skin. At first, I felt like this would suffice -- I would finish and go back to watching the movie. As I looked at you, however, your hair hanging loosely over your knees -- an ear slightly poking free from the tangles, the nape of your neck mostly exposed, it was hard not to imagine what it would feel like to take it to another level.

I glanced around, but it was too dark to really see anybody -- most people were asleep and those who weren't were on their phones. Their eyes would be too adapted to the bright light to see anyway. I unbuttoned and unzipped my pants, pulling my cock free and continued to stroke it. My heart was pounding in my chest and my cock was throbbing with intense anticipation. I reached over and firmly grabbed you by the neck, pulling your head over towards me. You hadn't quite woken up just yet and by the time you did, your head was already face to face with my cock.

"Open your mouth." -- and I squeezed your neck hard, showing you that I wasn't about to let up until you did as I said.

There was a moment of hesitation, I grabbed my cock and placed it against your lips -- the warmth of your them felt like an unreal fire and the precum stuck between them like a thin string of sin. I bounced my cock against your lips a few times until I felt them part slightly. I let out a small moan as I felt my cock become enveloped by the warm wetness of your mouth. My hand on your neck threatened to break it.

My hips bucked slightly, begging your mouth to take in more -- your hands pressed against my thighs, desperate to regulate the speed and depth. Not today. I pushed you down slowly, breaking your ability to stop me, soon half my cock was in your mouth and I could feel the tightness of the entrance to your throat, refusing to allow me any further without a fight. I pulled back a little and tried again -- met only with a smallish gag from you. I knew you would try to be quiet, you knew better at this point, at least, not to make any noises. That didn't mean your body would always comply. I tried again, this time a little harder and still slamming into the back of your throat and feeling the resistance -- another hard gag, this time a little louder.

I paused momentarily, wondering if anybody would have heard. After a few moments, my cock decided it didn't care if anybody heard. I became desperate to be in the back of your throat.

"All of it." -- it came out as a soft and stern command, my hips pushed upward and my hand held your head in place by your neck as I pushed my cock inside your mouth. I felt the resistance and was determined to not stop until I broke through it. Then I felt it, the release of pressure as I broke through -- your chest heaved as you started to gag but I held you down. The immense pressure that had been building up in my cock was threatening to release and I was going to spill it down deep into your throat.

I pulled back one time to allow you to catch your breath, never taking my cock from your mouth. Your tongue instinctively tried to lick the spit from leaking out of your mouth and ended up massaging the sides of my cock. I thrust myself back in -- this time when I hit the barrier, I plunged right through it until I was in the back of your throat.

I felt your teeth grind onto the base of my cock as you struggled to not gag, your chest was heaving -- my body tensed up and I gripped your head with both of my hands, holding you down as my cock let loose a hot stream of cum deep into your throat. I heard your little swallows and gulps -- the massaging of your throat trying to swallow against my cock continued to eek out more cum, my hips thrust a few more times until there was nothing left inside of them. Then I let your head up. As soon as I did, you shot up and ran to the bathroom. I wiped myself clean with the inside sleeve of your jacket, zipped myself up and waited for you to return.