Shadow of Secrets Pt. 08

Story Info
Erik's point of view.
1.7k words
3.57
1.4k
2
0

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 11/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Disclaimer: All characters are 18+, no underage characters will ever be portrayed in any shape or form in this or any future stories.*

**Erik's point of view**

As darkness settled over the city, Erik carefully opened his laptop, the screen illuminating his otherwise dimly lit room. Nervously, he searched through files and folders until he found the discreetly kept icon which was the recorded feed from the cameras he had secretly installed in his mother's room.

Unlike most boys his age, he preferred reading comics instead of playing video games. Yet now he was even more different than the boys and young men his age; he was about to cross the threshold and enter into a territory few would even dream of - spying on their own mom. No matter how justified Erik felt in doing this; telling himself he was doing this to protect his mom from the criminal, Jax that she had invited into her life, he knew deep down that what he was doing was no only unethical but immoral as well.

It had been a week since he had installed the cameras in Eva's room and yet he hadn't mustered the courage to actually look at the footage he had captured. Though as he sat here in front of his computer Erik knew he was about to cross that line. He saw a bunch of video files once he opened the folder; the cameras were motion activated so anytime there was movement inside the room they had captured footage.

The footage started from the very same day when he had installed the cameras. He recalled that day perfectly. Erik had pretended to go out to some party while going to the room instead; waiting for Jax and Eva to get home from the club. He had known Jax would not miss the opportunity to pounce on Eva if Erik wasn't around; Eva's own resistance would be lower if he wasn't around.

As Erik clicked on the file, Eva's bedroom came into view as the door to her room opened. Jax and Eva entered the room already in the throes of passion; kissing feverishly as if two horny teenagers. Erik quickly raised the volume a bit to hear what was happening.

Eva pulled away just slightly to catch her breath before saying "Erik isn't home .... He said he has some party to attend" to which Jax merely replied by saying "good he needs to get out of the house more anyway .... You are way too easy with him Eva" and that was it as they started to kiss passionately once again; Jax slamming the door shut with his foot with loud thud.

Jax was about six feet and while Eva was considered tall she was still a head shorter than him so that she had to go up onto her toes to reach his lips. Jax had his back to the bedroom door while Eva's back was facing the camera Erik had planted in the curtain rod just above her window. Erik couldn't see her face from this angle yet only could imagine it considering the loud smacking and slobbering sounds of her lips meeting Jax's.

Suddenly a loud smack came from the video making even Erik jump only for him to realize Jax had landed both his palms squarely on Eva's ass-cheeks making her squeal loudly and protesting weakly. If Erik was in the apartment this wouldn't have gone well for Jax but they both knew Erik wasn't around so Jax was taking full advantage of the situation.

Eva managed to separate herself only for a moment to complain "Jax! That hurt you jerk! Just cause Erik isn't around .... You can't treat me like this."

Eva was scolding Jax yet he seemed unfazed as he said "you know .... Since he isn't around today .... Maybe we can fool around in the living room on the couch?"

Jax didn't wait for Eva to respond in any way as he pulled her back into kissing while slowly guiding her body back out into the hallway after opening the door. The door closed once again behind them with a thud leaving the camera footage empty except the bedroom in view. The footage was about to cut due to no movement in the room when Erik heard a loud and pained moan; probably from the living room. Then the screen went blank and the video ended.

Erik slammed his fist into the desk in frustration as he didn't get to see much in the video itself but what he had seen sent daggers stabbing into his heart; especially his mothers pained moan at the end. Erik clicked on other videos as well which were either Eva coming into her room alone and going into the bathroom to change clothes after work or before bed.

Erik recalled Eva had kept Jax away from the apartment as much as possible for a week after having been embarrassed in the morning. Erik went through a couple more video files before losing interest as there was nothing out of the ordinary in any of them that would interest him. He told himself he was looking for Jax acting suspicious and using it to get him out of their lives but deep down Erik couldn't get the idea of watching his mom naked.

Unfortunately for him it didn't happen in any of the videos he had checked so far. Closing down the laptop Erik sighed and stepped out into the living room wondering if he should just give up and take the cameras off.

Just then his phone chirped and he checked to see there was a text from Cindy "Hey sweetie ..... just checking in. Have you made any progress with our little project?"

Erik sighed heavily knowing what Cindy meant by "our little project". She was trying to check if he had managed to make any progress with helping her with the cameras for some sting operation she wanted to run. He had agreed to help her in exchange of her helping him dig up dirt on Jax.

So he texted her back "Yeah I think I have .... Maybe we can meet up at the park and I can give them back to you?"

Her reply came instantly "Ohh that's lovely! Yeah I'll text you when I'm free to meet you at the park"

Now that he had experimented with all the cameras she had given in that box he thought it best to let her have them back. Only thing left was to take the cameras in Eva's room off and go to the park when Cindy texted her availability. Erik wondered if he should get those cameras off right away or wait a couple of days. Feeling slightly emotionally drained he let it rest for now and decided to watch some TV.

In a few hours the sun went down over the city horizon and it was pretty much the time for Eva to come back home. Erik had fallen asleep on the couch while watching some old time western cowboy movie. He jerked awake with a start as he heard the front door slam.

He checked his phone and there was a text from Eva "Hey baby .... Are you home? I'll be home in sometime .... Jax is with me" but having failed to answer as he was asleep Eva must have assumed he wasn't at home.

Erik heard sounds of Jax's rough, deep voice followed by Eva's slightly serious voice at something Jax must have said. They both didn't bother checking the apartment as they went straight into Eva's room. Erik's heartbeat went straight up as he thanked his laziness for not taking off the cameras earlier.

As he heard the distinct sound of her bedroom door closing shut; Erik jumped over the couch smoothly and rushed to his own room. Quietly managing to sneak into his room and locking it behind him he opened his laptop once again. This time Erik went to the icon of live footage and clicked on it to get a split screen view from both the cameras in Eva's room. He watched Jax and Eva kissing just as passionately as he had seen in the recorded video from before. Erik's heartbeat was thumping inside his chest; was he finally about to witness something he was after for so long?

Eva and Jax stopped kissing for a few moments as Eva picked up a package that had dropped at the foot of the bed as they had started making out. Erik strained his eyes but couldn't make out what that package was exactly. But it piqued his curiosity when Eva crouched down and opened a hidden space beneath her floorboard.

Erik had no idea that space was there and wondered what this was all about. It also stung a bit. This space under the floorboard clearly was significant to Eva. Yet she had felt comfortable showing Jax and not Erik that it was there. She shoved the package into the space before closing it back up.

Erik watched closely and noticed how Jax was watching her close the lid back up. Erik was sure now something was about to happen between them; he could feel them getting closer to each other but just then the blaring sound of Jax's phone came even through the wall separating Eva's bedroom and Erik's.

Jax talked in a cryptic way but Erik could tell he had to leave immediately as some official was coming down to the club for something important. In a few minutes Jax had left the apartment leaving Eva alone in her bedroom and her thinking she was alone in the apartment. Erik didn't want to get caught by Eva for not responding to her text deliberately and hiding in his room.

It would certainly look bad if that happened. Erik shut his laptop down once more and went to bed hoping Eva wouldn't try to check up on him. Unfortunately for Erik that he had shut the laptop feed down a bit too early thinking there wasn't much to see after Jax had left. If he hadn't he would have seen his favorite retired super-heroine "The Shadow" in her newly altered costume.

TBC...