Shadow of Secrets Pt. 09

Story Info
Jax's point of view.
2.1k words
2.33
1.3k
2
0

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 11/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Disclaimer: All characters are 18+, no underage characters will ever be portrayed in any shape or form in this or any future stories.*

**Jax's point of view**

Jax continued giving Erik hell despite Eva telling him several times to knock it off because Eric was only 18 years old. His persistence was fueled by his desire to showcase control in various ways. One day, as Eva was getting ready for work Jax sat down on the couch beside Erik. Erik was watching some geeky sci-fi movie which Jax found completely stupid and uninteresting.

Deciding to mess with Erik while Eva wasn't around to protect her baby boy; Jax smacked Erik on the back of his head lightly enough to catch him off guard before saying "this show is shit, boy. Hand me the remote and go get me a fucking beer from the fridge!"

Erik looked like he was debating in his mind about talking back to him in a rebellious way but seeing Jax's glare he meekly got up and went towards the kitchen. Jax merely chuckled at how spineless the boy was. Jax aimlessly flicked through the channels not really picking anything in particular to watch as Erik got him his beer.

Snatching the beer out of Erik hand Jax asked in a stern tone "You started drinking yet, boy?" Erik quickly shook his head to which Jax chuckled once more "It's a dad's job to teach a boy how to be a man .... Guess that train left the station huh? Tell me .... You want a sip of this?"

Erik looked a bit surprised and a bit of anger flashed in his eyes at Jax's assumption of his father's role by offering him beer. Erik sat back down onto the couch refusing the offer. Jax shrugged not caring as he turned back to the TV and got back to his aimless flipping through the channels.

After a couple of minutes of silence apart from the noise of the TV; Jax asked Erik without even turning to look at him "you think about your future boy? Or are you planning on mooching off of your mum for the rest of your life?"

Once again Erik frowned and this time Jax actually heard him sigh in frustration. Jax turned to face him with a scowl on his face "what was that, boy? Don't you dare disrespect me .... Got it?" Erik just nodded, slight fear visible in his eyes.

Jax snorted, finding satisfaction in intimidating the young lad. "Don't worry kid" he growled menacingly, his fingers curling tightly around his bottle, "your momma will take care of everything." The sarcasm emanated from him made Erik uneasy.

Erik had to speak up "I'm doing things to make money but that's none of your business!" Jax was a bit surprised at the boy finally finding a spine enough to speak openly.

Jax scoffed at him saying "The hell it isn't boy!! You are mooching off of Eva .... She is fighting to keep herself afloat financially and keeps taking extra shifts at the club. You ungrateful little brat! All she does is take care of you .... A grown fucking man .... Are you not?"

Jax paused for effect as he clearly saw it hit Erik straight in his gut before continuing "you know..... you just pissed me off for the last time .... I think you should start contributing and help Eva with the expenses .... Get a job or find money from somewhere else ... I don't care ...... as long as by the end of next week you get a couple hundred bucks. If not ...." He let the threat hang over Erik before they both heard Eva's bedroom door open.

Eva walked out into the living room and addressed Jax "okay I'm ready .... Let's get going Jax" but Jax stayed out while finishing off his beer. Jax couldn't help but laugh at Erik's expressions when he saw what Eva was wearing.

Eva usually wore pretty conservative clothes on her way to work and changed into the slutty clothes meant to entice club customers into buying more drinks. But after Jax having convinced her to be more open and relaxed about her clothing for a couple of weeks now; she had finally given in.

Eva was wearing a tight halter top that wrapped nice and tightly around her bust while tied behind her neck. The cleavage visible wasn't that significant but her bust being so big it ultimately ended up looking pretty revealing. She even went with a slightly shorter skirt than what she usually wore; the skirts hem ended at her knees leaving her long legs exposed. She was showing much more skin than what Erik was used to seeing his mom show. So naturally his jaw fell open slightly when she stood before them. Jax had a big fit of laughter inside his mind wondering what Erik would feel if he ever saw what Jax makes her wear at the club while enticing the customers.

Eva noticed Erik's open mouth and started to feel embarrassed about her outfit choice. Not wanting her to second guess again Jax quickly complimented her "you look great today babe! Now let's get going or we will be late!"

Then without warning Jax pulled Eva close to him and kissed her passionately while groping her ass slightly. He knew Erik could see and he could feel Eva tense up about it but Jax couldn't care less. Just when Eva was about to push him off and scold him Jax let her go. Placing a firm hand around her waist he started to guide her out of the apartment.

Eva barely managed to say "Seeya baby .... I'll be home at the usual time ... don't stay up late!"

...............**.........

A couple of days went without much happening in Jax's daily life besides him handling the boring stuff at the club before going to his own apartment. He knew he was pushing Eva constantly with his manipulations so he had to occasionally back off to let her feel his absence just as much as she needed to feel the pleasure she got from him. He needed to become more prominent part of her life; which she will feel hesitant to shun out.

One evening, as he was sitting at the club's bar watching it run as smoothly as it possibly could considering how packed it was despite being a weekday. He noticed Eva in her alluring evening dress that she had as a waitress outfit with thigh high slits on the sides and a thong occasionally peeking out from underneath; she was busy serving drinks to customers as always. As she bent over to serve a table Jax noticed how two men at the table were looking at her ass with lust in their eyes. The music was too loud so when one of them said something Eva had to bend over towards him to hear what he had to say. The other one took the opportunity to get a closer look at her ass.

Jax instinctively knew what was coming next and not a moment too late the man placed a firm hand on her ass only to be whining in pain the next as Eva twist his hand at the wrist after having moved swiftly for any normal woman.

Jax chuckled to himself now knowing her secret; he wondered with all his cleverness how he had never noticed such things about her before. He motioned to a nearby bouncer and before matters escalated between the men and Eva; the bouncer had grabbed all men at that table to be thrown out of the club.

Eva smiled sweetly at Jax through the crowd and from across the dance floor as she knew who was to thank for the bouncer's timely intervention. Jax just raised his glass slightly with a wink to let her know he always had her back. She went back to work disappearing in the crowd but just then Jax heard a familiar voice beside him.

It was the mob boss's son as he said "Pretty one that .... Heard you have bagged that one already ... funny .... Never pictured you to be one to settle down especially with so much temptation around you."

Jax knew not to take the bait or to antagonize this guy despite his personal feelings towards him so he replied politely "Ahhh well .... Getting too old to chase after women .... Might as well hold onto her while I look for a better one." Though in his head Jax knew there was no one better than Eva in his life that he could enjoy as much as he was enjoying with her.

With that both men quickly shifted their conversation to business. As promised the mob boss's son (Jared, as Jax figured it out through talking) had arranged for the women he had talked about on his last visit. Jax had already made room for the additions as per Jared's orders. They walked quickly at the back of the club so Jax could meet these women. However instead of meeting them Jared introduced him to a man named "Mr. Marco" who was a bit older than Jax and seemed to be Italian from his slight ascent.

Jared told Jax how if the women got a bit out of hand which they often did when bundled up together like they would be in his club; it would be Mr. Marco's job to get them in line. All Jax had to do was keep running the place smoothly so both him and Marco can do their parts. Jax wondered how exactly one man was going to keep about 30 women in line but if that wasn't part of his job then he didn't need to worry.

Just then one of the women who Jared had brought in came through the door leading to the lounge areas of the private VIP section; carrying a tray with three glasses on it. Each of the men took one as Jax observed the women a bit. The woman had a weirdly blank expression on her face; almost looking like a robot. Then next thing he noticed was a black discreet looking choker around her neck which at first glance looked like an odd fashion choice of the woman but in certain light gave off a metallic glint which made Jax curious.

Both Jared and Marco noticed Jax's interest in the choker more than the woman. Jared chuckled as Marco looked at Jax with slightly more interest than before. Finally Jared spoke "you keep surprising me Jax .... I thought you to be a common thug before but you definitely do have keen senses .... Even Mr. Marco seems impressed with you and he isn't easily impressed!"

Jax felt slightly uncomfortable as he was not used to the scrutiny like this. Jared continued as the woman quietly left without even saying a word or even seeming like she had heard them talk "the choker is an invention of sorts by Mr. Marco .... It's whole lot of mambo-jumbo I don't fully understand so if you are interested do talk to him about it. All you need to know is .... It helps him keep the women docile and obedient to him" Jax nodded not fully grasping what he had heard though he doubted Jared himself really knew what Marco had made.

...................**..........

The rest of the evening went smoothly until Jax and Eva returned home pretty much in the middle of the night well past midnight. Eva had changed back into her own clothes which Jax could see still bothered her how she had picked slightly more revealing ones at the urging from Jax.

When they returned home Eva went to shower and as Jax sat on the bed. The bed groaned as the springs in the mattress adjusted to his weight. Jax was about to fall back into the mattress to rest his eyes a little when in the mirror across the room he noticed a glint of sorts. Curious he looked again and it was then that he noticed a very small camera hidden just above the curtain rod. His paranoia kicked in instantly as he wondered who in his life was out to get him. But finding no one significant as he wracked his mind he felt slightly stumped.

He spent the next ten or so minutes ransacking the whole room only to find another camera hidden pointed at the bed. Now this felt strange to him. If the purpose was to spy on him then one camera would have sufficed but the other one aimed at the bed gave Jax instant suspicion about who the cameras belonged to. He knew only one person who had access to the room and was interested in watching such a thing; he needed to have a chat with Erik and he needed to keep this quiet from Eva for now.

TBC...