All Comments on 'Shadows of Desire Ch. 03'

by Chancem77

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
BlowPopJBlowPopJ10 months ago

This story is definitely intriguing

CaramelunicornCaramelunicorn10 months ago

Rowan is either Tharen or Nasir’s mate!

geemeedeegeemeedee10 months ago

If only Rowan could mate with Thaden and Killian could fall for a wolf! That’d solve the problem right there … But of course it won’t be that easy.

Looking forward to what Folen has planned for Rowan. Thanks for the meaty chapter!

canndcannd10 months ago

Looking forward to more. I cannot wait to see who the prince really is and what he's capable of. That said, can you tell us more about the omega meaning in your story. You told us he's the first omega on generations. But what did it mean in your story? Is it a gender or is it subverting else and are omegas common in these other species? Waiting for more. How far did the plan for the price go? Where did faĺlen pan for him to be taken by the bog giant?

StraycatndcStraycatndc10 months ago

Excellent chapter! Do I detect foreshadowing of our current political climate? I can’t help but think Rowan is the key to peace and justice.

dnsontndnsontn10 months ago

Another fantastic installment Chancem77! Rowan is free from the palace but what does freedom hold for him? Will the Duke go mad?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This is incredibly complex and must have taken hours to write. Congratulations!

I would like to make one small suggestion: if you use any more poison, please put it in a vial.

Vile is something else entirely.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChancem77@Chancem77
Hello, my name is Chance. I'm a 44 year old (45 in October) gay man, happily married with three kids. My oldest just graduated from college and the two youngest are in high school. I also have a dog, and one cat that is my own, and multiple strays that I feel the need to feed ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES