Shakespeare's Valentine Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, see, now I think you have to tell me. Pretty please...?"

My face was inches from hers. I took a deep breath. "I want you naked on your back, with my cock buried balls-deep in your pussy. I want your thighs wrapped around my head while I tongue-lash your clit until you lose count of how many times you've cum. I want to pull your hair while I fuck you doggy-style. I want to cum on your face, on your tits, in your cunt, maybe in your ass..."

"Jesus!"

"Am I scaring you yet? Because I'm scaring me a little. Nobody's ever gotten to me the way you have, including the one woman I was planning to marry!"

"Yeah, you're scaring me. You're also getting me so fucking hot I'm suprised the couch hasn't caught fire! But Dai, Honey, I still don't get it. The way we were kissing...I mean as far as I was concerned we were gonna get pretty crazy! We could still..."

"So here's the thing." I took a deep breath. I wanted to get this right. "When I first saw that you were playing the Lady, I thought 'Oh shit, all this craziness...this desire for you, all that's going to get in the way of the work. I'm going to have to fight to stay focused. I'm gonna have a really tough time doing this...dream job.' I know, I'm sounding like an egomaniac, but...anyway, then we started rehearsing, and...this weird thing happened. Two things, actually."

"And they were?"

"First, it turns out I really like you. You're funny, and fun to work with, and incredibly talented. All the other stuff is still there, but it's...kind of made room for these other feelings of...I don't know, ease, and professional respect, and maybe friendship? I mean it's early days, but..."

Cherri was shaking her head and laughing softly: "Dai Brenner, you are one very strange man! But just for the record, I like you too. I like working with you, and I love the chemistry we have, I just thought that maybe it went beyond..."

"Cherri, Honey, it does! That's the thing! That's what's so weird! I still...yearn for you, physically, I mean. I still want you, to be with you, to fuck you, all that...stuff I said before, but it turns out that all that helps! It's not getting in the way of the work! It's actually serving it. Do you remember what I said earlier, about how easy it was for me to come into that scene loving you, needing you?"

"Yeah..."

"Well that's the thing: I don't...love you. I mean, no offense; I barely know you. But Macbeth loves Lady Macbeth, AND he lusts for her and wants her and all the other stuff, particularly since they've been apart for so long!"

"So what does all this mean? What do you...do you want to not...have sex with me because..."

We'd come to it. I hoped I'd said enough to make what I was proposing sound at least sane, if not maybe...well, we'd have to see. "Here's what I'm proposing. And if you don't like it, just say so, and if you still want to we can go through through that door and into that bedroom, and I will worship you like a goddess or fuck you like an animal, or both. And if you don't like it, and/or you don't want to anymore, then I'll just go kill myself or something."

"Jesus, a woman could die of exhaustion just listening to you chase your tail. And why you'd even want to chase your stupid tail, when mine is on offer...what the hell is so damn funny?"

But she was grinning. I'd begun by laughing, and now I was coughing, having swallowed some spit.

"I swear to God, if you choke to death before I hear this fucking idea of yours..."

I managed to get my breathing under control, and turned back to look at her. Some part of my brain reminded me that I was grinning like an idiot, and there were tears running down my face. Super attractive. I was still chuckling.

"Remember when I said I didn't love you yet?"

"Yeah?"

"I lied."

"Great. A June wedding then? Seriously, Dai, I'm...wow, I'm still horny, now I'm even more curious, intrigued, amused, still a little pissed. Babe, you gotta tell me what you're thinking or I'm gonna explode, or fall asleep on this couch, or beat you to death with the shower rod, or something."

So I told her.

18.

When I was done, she leaned back, crossed her arms under her breasts--which did nothing to ease the pace at which my heart was going--and gave me a long, speculative look. Finally she said:

"Agreed."

I let out a breath I had no idea I'd been holding. "Really?"

"Well, except for the obvious downside, it might even be...kind of fun. One condition, though."

"Okay, what?"

"You're taking me to dinner Saturday night. I'll borrow a car, and we're going to go to a cute little French place maybe an hour from here. You're driving so that I can drink."

"Works for me."

"Good." She stood up, walked to the door, turned and beckoned to me, crooking a single long, graceful, red tipped finger. "Now come here."

I rose and came to her, and she wound her arms around my neck, and pressed her body up against mine. With our lips almost touching, she spoke softly. I could taste her breath on my lips.

"You're a very interesting man, my Thane. I'm a little angry with you, but I'm also still pretty into you. And I have to confess," her voice dropped to a whisper, "I love that I make you as crazy as you make me! Now kiss me one more time."

I pulled her into me, and our mouths met. It was another long, open-mouthed kiss, but this time I was more ardent, more aggressive. She liked making me crazy? Good, I loved it! And I was determined to show her how much. My tongue reached for hers, circling and caressing. She gave a soft squeak of surprise which melted seamlessly into a little coo of satisfaction, ending the kiss with my lower lip gripped gently but firmly between her teeth.

"So nice!" It was mostly a sigh; I barely heard it. Then she looked up into my eyes: "Just for that, I'm imposing another condition."

"Of course, my Lady."

"Hmmm. Your Lady wants a goodnight kiss from her Thane. Every night. Even if we haven't been hanging out together. If we're both spending the night in these apartments, then you'll climb the stairs to the second floor, knock at my door, and when I open it, I want my kiss. If you forget, there will be consequences!"

I smiled down at the determined frown she was struggling to keep on her face. "Well, if I have to!" Then I gave her a quick peck on the tip on her nose. She giggled, and I nipped at her ear lobe. "Nothing easier." I whispered.

"Maybe on the way up," she purred, "but on the way back down..." she dropped a hand between our bodies, and stroked me gently through my jeans, "I plan on making sure there's nothing harder!"

19.

For half an hour after she'd left, I seriously contemplated getting hold of one of the cheap non-stick frying pans provided with the apartment, and beating myself to death with it.

The fucking idea! Hanging on to the chemistry! Preserving the tension, yeah okay, but I could have been...don't think about it. Yeah, right.

The upside was that she really seemed to be into it, which meant that we'd likely end up...hell, it might even be better. Keep telling yourself that, you fucking idiot. The chocolate truffle you eat next Sunday doesn't taste any better because you fucking waited!

Yeah, but we're talking Cherri Morganthal, and that's a whole other order of delicious. Besides, she's not a fucking truffle, she's a person. And I really liked her, so it probably would be better. A lot better.

Still...

20.

The idea had been to build sexual tension between us, to deepen the chemistry. Let's spend time together, I'd said. Let's flirt; let's make out even. I never wanted to stop kissing her!

But let's not get together physically until we'd opened the show. Let's pour all our mutual need into the characters. Let's be the hottest pair of murderous Scots since Burbage and whatever his name was who played the Lady opened this bad boy back in 1606. We agreed on the rules: we could tease each other, touch each other, hell, we could get each other off over the phone or by text or whatever. But clothes stayed on, we'd take care of ourselves by ourselves, and nothing would get in the way of the work. The Macbeths would come first. Much Ado had a preview on Thursday, February 10th, and opened the night of the 11th. Macbeth would preview at a Saturday matinee on the 12th, and open that same evening. On Sunday the 13th, Much Ado had the matinee, and Macbeth had the evening performance. Monday, February 14 was an off day, and it was Valentine's Day, and always provided we both still wanted to, Cherri and I would spend the entire day in bed, exchanging our bodies as Valentine's day presents.

Stupid idea, right?

But she hadn't seemed to think so. She'd even kind of liked it. She seemed to be into it.

My phone rang. I didn't recognize the number, but I hadn't transferred data from the contact sheet yet.

21.

"Hello?"

A seductive purr teased me through the speaker. I was pleased, but not surprised.

"My Thane?"

"My Lady."

"I just wanted to let you know that I'm in bed...naked. I like to sleep naked. It's the sort of thing you'd know, as my husband, so I guess my calling you to let you know that I'm thinking about touching myself...it's like rehearsal, right?"

I had a little trouble catching my breath.

"Oh, absolutely. I'm surprised you didn't bring it up during the table work."

She laughed. "Goddamn, maybe this is going to be fun. Well, I was just calling to find out if you were in bed yet. And I also wanted to find out--just in the spirit of our little rehearsal--if you also like to sleep naked."

My arousal thickened my voice. "I do sleep naked, but I haven't gone to bed yet. I've been sitting up thinking."

"About me?"

"Maybe..."

"Is your cock hard?"

"As it happens..."

"Then you were thinking about me, weren't you?"

"How'd you put that together?"

"Your voice, my Thane, is as a book... So, when you get in bed, are you going to stroke that nice hard cock while you think of me?"

"Yes. Yes, I am."

"God, that is so hot. I love it! I'm just sorry I won't be there when you cum. I'm still a little thirsty."

I decided I had to hit the ball back a little. "Shall I tell you specifically what I'll be thinking about as I stroke my cock?"

"Ooh, yes please!"

"And will you be rubbing your wet, hot little pussy while I do?"

"Maybe."

"Minx!"

"Oh, my Thane, you have no idea! Now tell!"

"You, shirtless..."

"Of course..."

"Prithee peace! I dare do all that may get off a wench! Who dares interrupt..."

"Okay, stop! I can't laugh and cum at the same time!"

"Ever tried?"

"So...! You've taken my shirt off, you naughty boy! Now..."

"Now...while I stroke myself, I'll imagine you in just a bra. A black bra, I think. I bet black looks amazing against your skin!"

"Huh. Uh-huh." I couldn't tell if there was any meaning in the soft moans she was making now. Didn't really matter.

"I'll imagine reaching around behind your back, and using my fingers to undo the clasp of that sexy black bra. And then I'll imagine leaning back, and staring at your chest, with the cups, now slack, but still concealing your breasts. And then I'll reach over, and pull down just one cup; the left one, since I'm right handed..."

"You are such a bastard! Keep talking!"

"I've fantasized about seeing you topless for months now, so I'll take a few moments to admire your full, round tit with its hard little pink nipple..."

"Oh God, so hard..."

"And then I'll lean in, and begin to kiss: gentle kisses on the top of your breast at first. I may have to cup a hand under it, maybe even squeeze it a little..."

"Uh-huh..."

"But I won't be able to control myself for long. If your body tastes anything like as good as your lips do, I'll be kissing, licking, and sucking, getting closer and closer to your nipple, holding off for as long as I can...

"Yeah, uh...yuh, yuh, uh, huh, huh..."

"When I can't resist any longer, I'll suck your nipple between my lips, I'll lash at it with my tongue, bite it gently, then maybe a little harder..."

"Oh God, oh GODOHGODOHGoddamn..."

Her breathing slowed as she came down off her orgasm. Mine was coming in gasps, and I was consciously not rubbing myself through my pants.

"No fair!" I could hear the pout in her voice. "I wanted to make you cum first. Oh well. I guess you'll have to make do with imagining my boobs. Although...I should probably tell you that my nipples are actually pretty big. And oh, I hope you cum a lot, because when you cum in my mouth, I'll probably let a little of it dribble onto my tits, and just kind of...rub it in. Supposed to be good for the skin."

A pause. "Sweet dreams, my Thane."

And she broke the connection.

To be continued...