All Comments on 'Shame'

by Lightbrown24

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great start!

Please continue...........Torrie deserves someone better than the married Carlo who cheated on his wife. And please do not forget to update False Alarm, another of my favorites, thanks.

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 12 years ago
Please Continue

Okie I have to find out how Alice(Torrie) fell down the rabbit's hole. That was a great start to a story.

Love4wordsLove4wordsover 12 years ago
Don't continue

You still write good. It's jus that I don't like the topic. And. Since this is a vote for you to continue or not. Then I say no.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
yes continue

it would be a shaame not to elaborate on this story idea

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This is fabulous.

It's incredibly sexy with kind of dark undertones, which is a refreshing change from the usual type of interracial stories this site gets. I think it would be a shame not to continue with something that has so much potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yes continue.

Please continue this story. It's so different from all the other and it has good potential. Anybody that doesn't like the topic or the story itself doesnt have to read it if they don't want to. Nobodys forcing them. Please update soon!

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyover 12 years ago
I hope you've got the next chapter ready!

This was HAWTT! The different perspective is great, as is the way you write her dialogue, inner and outer. Awesome job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I vote continue

I want to know what hapeened at the accident scene. Thanks

honeybreehoneybreeover 12 years ago
I vote continue as well!!!!!

All stories doesn't have to be happy go lucky boy meets girl and they fell in love with candle light, rose petals, and have little to no problems, etc. etc. that would be boring. It is good to read an atypical story without the standard plot line. Life is messy and complicated and people do things they wish they haven't done in the name of love or passion. I would like to see where this goes and if the main characters grow and develop so please continue and hopefully you make them more personalized!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Good story that needs a good editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Shame

I have enjoyed all of your stories and this is the best one yet. You made this reader feel what your character felt and thought. The only shame is that I've run out of your stories to read. Thanks for sharing your considerable talent with me.

laughnowcrylaterlaughnowcrylaterover 12 years ago
amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This story was GOOOOOOD!!!!!!! I can't believe the votes are so low. 5 stars from me.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 12 years ago
This

was very well scripted and worked out with the main characters filling in their roles completely!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous