All Comments on 'Shanghaied Ch. 03'

by PericulumFabula17

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This story is super hot. It turns me on when someone gets control over a rival. For some reason the eviler the better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
next chapter

great story so far more please sooner rather than later thanks

GamblnluckGamblnluckabout 3 years ago

I'd love to see the girl used harshly. My only counter is I think to be fair she should see some light at the end of the tunnel. As it is, she is facing three years under Janice, then repossession by the government, after which she still has her former debt. That means over 9 years of slavery. She gained nothing.

I am thinking any normal person faced with that would go off the deep end. Going to write you.

Siska100Siska100about 3 years ago

I like the story. Yes a slave is to be abused.

But, I also think, there has to be light somewhere, otherwise, the only option would be suicide.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wow! Super hot

Love this story line and I love that she is forced to wear slave cuffs and a collar to further her humiliation. Nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
BRILLIANT!

As an author of many slave stories myself, I must congratulate you on such a wonderful story. You have managed to create such an endearing cast of characters - especially Janice, who seems to enjoy Karen's predicament as well as being a smart business woman, and Carla, the unknown and unpredictable former high school rival.

I can't WAIT to read more. Eagerly awaiting your next installment of this most excellent series.

Hooked6

goliadmikegoliadmikeover 2 years ago

I do hope you haven’t lost interest in this wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Realy good story but seems to be missing Karen being used for any actual sex? Will there be a next chapter with her being rented out to Carla??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous