Shangri-La Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
814 Followers

"AHHHHH!! Yes my Lord!! MMMM!! I'll... AHHHH!! P-Prove myself to you!!" She vowed between her groans. The slap of skin hitting off of skin now sounding out when she dropped herself all the way down onto his cock. Her pussy meeting his crotch through the jungle of pubic hair he had down there as she took him in to the hilt. Her love tunnel still snug to grip his thickness to keep them both moaning out as she rode him at an impressively steady pace for a woman who hadn't experienced sex in this position before. "UHHHHH!! I'll... MMMM!! Yes!! Prove I can be... AHHHH!! Of use to you in your court! MMMM!!" She added. Words she would have never said until meeting this sick pervert, but a sign that indeed she was broken and craving not just pleasure from him, but to please him any way she could. Exactly why she bounced away onto his dick with such energy that her ass cheeks were rippling each time she dropped down to take him balls deep inside her twat.

"Of use to me?? MMMM!! As what? As my whore? As one of... AHHHHH FUCK!! One of my loyal sluts??" He demanded an answer as he happily watched her work over his cock. Seeing that gorgeous body, now shining with the sweat across her skin, rise and fall over the curve of his massive belly. Enjoying the moment so much he was resting his head back in his own hands. No intentions at all of even thrusting upward once into her. Making her do all the work and loving the sight of the willing beauty lifting and sharply falling down. Acting like this motion and position was natural to her, despite the fact she'd never even have dreamed of doing this before in her eventful, but never to this level, life before.

"MMMM!! YES!! I'll be... AHHHH!! Your whore Lord Zhou!!" She gleefully said. Staring across at his ugly face with a look of want as she continued to pleasure his thick pole with her soaking wet snatch. Her hands even tenderly sliding across his stomach as she worked away up and down. Quickening the pace as she looked to impress her Master with her ability. Every time she heard a moan from him, it just gave her more reason to keep bouncing on him despite how much she was sweating and gasping from the effort she was putting in to fuck him. "UHHHHH... I'll be a slut... A whore! MMMM!! Whatever you need of me, M-Master Dong Zhou!!" She added between almost desperate groans. Feeling the pleasure herself of having her pussy stuffed full with man-meat every time she let gravity aid her when she dropped down to the hilt. More cries of joy soon following when she rose upward to eagerly repeat the motion. Her crown headpiece somehow still resting on the top of her head even with all the swift riding she's been carrying out for her new Lord.

"AHHHHH... Yes, yes you will..." Zhou let out a twisted snigger. Knowing those words from her would be very true. "I tire of this position however Wenji! Dismount at once... MMMM... And I will take over."

"Yes my Lord!" She quickly said. Lifting herself up and off from his shaft as she kneeled on the bed. Patiently waiting like an already well trained slut as she watched him move up.

"Don't worry my eager whore... We'll get you properly trained up eventually..." He said to mock her as he pushed her forward into position onto her hands and knees. Using cruel words even though she's clearly been more than able to give him pleasure over the course of her breaking in.

"Please forgive me my Lord! I'll... I'll be a better slut for you! I promise!" Cai begged shamelessly as she looked back at him as he got into position behind her. "I'll be a AHHHHHHHH!!"

In quite merciless fashion, fitting for the egotistical warlord, he didn't hold back as he slammed his cock right into Wenji's snatch balls deep with the first stiff thrust. Not giving her any time to get used to things either. Gripping her hips as he started pistoning his cock in and out of her now very familiar but still pleasurably tight snatch with a round of hard and deep pumps. Groaning out himself as the sweat rolled down his obese frame as he took a woman far too beautiful and caring for him from from behind. Truly using her like the property she now is to him as he took her doggy style on his own bed. The creak of the wood straining from the motion of his weight being just heard over the cries of delight both were letting out.

"AHHHHHH!! AHHHH OOOOOOOOH!! MMMMMM!!" The former poet moaned out as she stared back. Grasping handfuls of the sheets as she let this cruel man take her from behind. So lost in newfound sin she hasn't figured out she's been betrayed by her former Lord to be left to become just another sex slave for this disgusting warlord. At this point she probably didn't care if she could think about that. Trying her best to push back against the thrusts slamming into her wet tunnel as his crotch and gut connected with her nicely rounded backside. Her breasts swaying back and forth in time with the motion her body was being made to do in response to his pumps.

"MMMM!! Yes you whore! Take my cock!! You call yourself a poet?? BWHAHAHAHA!!" He loudly mocked her with a long laugh as he drove his member into her box balls deep again and again. Revelling in the fact he's taken this beautiful musician and reduced her with ease into being a cock-craving whore. Feeling her inner walls still clamping around his member as he slides in and out of her like she's craving even more one pump from his manhood. "AHHHHHH FUCK... Maybe I'll have you play songs about this! MMMMM!! Poems about how I fuck you... AHHHHH!! And the rest of my filthy whores!" He added between his own moans. Not able to see his cock vanishing forward into her when he delivered a thrust due to the bulky size of his stomach. The feeling of it more than enough as he groaned with every motion. His heavy balls smacking off of her body when he drove into that dripping slot for an added sensation to keep him grinning perversely.

"UHHHH!! YES!! MMMMM... An-Anything you desire... AHHHH!! MMMMM My Lord!! AHHHH!!" She groaned out in agreement, but at this point so cock-drunk for him that he could say anything and she'd obey without objection. Trying to stay up on her hands and knees for him to bang her from behind but the effects of taking such an intense pace, never mind the force due to his massive weight, was all taking a toll on the now former warrior. "UHHHHH... Anything!! Just... AHHHHH!! Don't... MMMMM!! Don't stop!! MMMM!!" She begged as the sweat dripped off her gorgeous face. The sheets below her now stained from the moisture from them both. Groans and moans coming from them both along with the slap of his extremely unattractive body connecting off her stunning, built to be fucked frame. The two acting like they've been lovers for years, rather than just the afternoon they've met as he makes full use of being her Lord and Master.

"MMMM!! Then allow this... AHHHHHH... To inspire you!" He said with almost a primal roar. Reaching forward as he took a hold of both her long twin-tails with each hand. Sharply tugging to force her head to tilt up and pull her against the incoming thrusts into her snatch. Getting the deepest, most deprived moan yet out of her from the action before she seems to babble out a mess of words quite unfitting for a women so skilled at poem writing. Leaving him to just grin and pound her from behind as he held onto her hair. Roughly using her over and over again with no care whatsoever for any discomfort she might be feeling from this position. Only focused on his own pleasure as he enjoyed the dampness and snugness of her snatch all around his fat cock. Using her as his sexual property with the full knowledge she'd been sent to him to very likely fall into this very fate.

"AHHHHHGGGGHHH... AHHHHHH!! MMMM AHHHHHH..." Cai could barely think at this point, let alone be 'inspired' for anything else other than getting fucked like she was born only for this purpose. Eyes closed and mouth hanging open as her cries of pleasure poured out from her. Her breasts jiggling even more with her body being hauled back by the hair. That grip being the only thing keeping her still up on her hands and knees. "UHHHHH!! MMMMM!! AHHHHHH AHHHHHH..." The talented poet and musician she once was now a lifetime away as she was truly now just another one of Dong Zhou's sluts. Moaning with every pump she took into her snatch as he tongue flicked briefly out of her mouth like she was a beast in mating season.

Not surprising then that it wasn't too many more thrusts in this intense position that sent Cai Wenji off into yet another strong orgasm all around her new Lord's cock. The amount of juices making a filthy squelch sound yet again be heard as the pumps kept coming. Her fluids dripping quickly down onto the bed to further stain it as she moaned out. Her eyes flickering open, and if anyone else was there they would have seen a glimpse of her eyeballs rolling back into her head from the overwhelming pleasure. Looking like she was destined to be dominated like this. Made to grunt and groan as the twisted warlord behind her enjoyed a couple more thrusts into her soaking hole.

Grinning, Zhou let go off her hair and watched with sick amusement as the woman he'd just mind broken into being his whore collapsed into the puddle of her own sweat and juices on his bed. Then allowing him to look over his dick, soaked with her juices. However, he wasn't quite done with her. Making sure to put her twin-tails hair up onto her back for a deliberate target as he shifted forward on top of her. Mounted across her backside as he stroked his cock. Groaning as his manhood throbbed in his grasp but didn't appeared bothered one bit from his fingers getting sticky from her juices.

Instead, he just groaned deeply as he started to cum. Adding in another moment of humiliation for his newest whore as he sent his seed out across her beautifully styled hair. Deliberately making it stained and matted from his spunk as he coated both sides of the twin-tails as it rested across her back which also took loose shots and the drips from off her hair. Catching into that hair from the hoops at the bottom to up hear her shoulder blades for a soaking that would not be so easily cleaned out from just even a strong cleaning session.

"Uhhhhhh..." Cai just groaned on the bed. Feeling something on her back but lacking the energy from being fucked near senseless and beyond to properly respond.

"Lady Wenji? You certainly have great potential..." Zhou said mockingly as he grinned. Dismounting her and getting off the bed completely.

"Th-Thank you... M-My Lord..." Wenji gasped out as she panted for air. Still not moving from the sweat-soaked sheets she was laying on.

Finished with her for now, Dong rather too calmly and casually dressed himself back up in his full Imperial attire. Not even giving his new whore a second look as he put his clothing back on in another display of disrespect. Only looking back at her once he was ready to depart.

"Wenji! I'll be expecting a poem about this... Otherwise I won't fuck you ever again! Do you understand?" He called to her with a look across her naked and cum-splattered form.

"Y-Yes Lord Dong Zhou!" Wenji responded, raising her head up to gaze across at her Lord. "A poem... A-About f-fucking Cai Wenji... Dong Zhou's whore..." She said before she groaned, slumping again into the sheets as she gasped for much needed air.

Zhou laughed without shame as he turned and left. Fulling intending to fuck her again, and many times more, regardless of what poetry she came up with. A thought striking him that he might need to construct a new quarters for himself with how often how he's left a new whore soaked in sweat on his bed. Then again, sheets are easily bought and replaced if they can't be cleaned. For now? He had his duties as Prime Minister to do. Probably informing his officers, as well as his wonderful granddaughter, the news that for now Wei were no longer enemies until further notice.

All that really mattered was that he'd gotten another whore, and this time one sent as a bargain from Wei to gain favour from him. It had worked. For now. He would grant Cao Cao this request of a truce and see whether it benefited him in the long run. After all, if he was willing to send this poet to meet a fate of becoming another of his whores? What levels would he stoop to in order to try and take the land, like he'd tried in that Anti-Dong Zhou Alliance? There was no way he could trust him... Then again, why should he trust someone like Dong Zhou to be true to his word in the first place?

Another thought struck him. With these other dynasties trying to make claims for the lands of the Three Kingdoms... Perhaps he could get another of these groups to deliver a new beauty to him in exchange for an alliance? And none of them would need to know until it was too, too late either...

* * *

Feel free to leave any feedback etc as a comment on this story, or via the feedback form on my profile. Thanks for reading!

daxg2001
daxg2001
814 Followers
12