Shared Against my Will Ch. 04

Story Info
Same game: I’m drugged, bound, and stuffed.
1k words
4.25
21.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
4rced2Njoy
4rced2Njoy
144 Followers

Hi! Thank you for checking out my work, and I hope you enjoy part two of the story. Skip around the lined intros below to just get down to business ;-)

------

About me: I do a lot of professional writing and editing, but when I write my smut I like to have an edible first. Considering my use of substances, there are gonna be some small issues...plot holes...but also plenty of other holes! So, forwarned is fore-armed, dear reader.

Naturally, as this story involves nonconsensual sex, absolutely nothing about it is okay in real life.

--------

...

"Wrong again, I'm afraid! But Ethan has already claimed his due since you also came screaming on his cock" he laughed. I could hear the other men around me laughing, and slaps like high-fives.

I dropped my head lower and sagged a little in my restraints. My brain also felt like it was sinking as I succumbed to the hazy pleasure. The drug daze didn't stop me from feeling humiliation of being fucked against my will. It didn't stop me from being disgusted with myself for being turned on by it. The drugs just made it so those feelings didn't matter. I was there to be used for pleasure and I my body loved it so much my mind didn't matter.

I felt a cool wet cloth sliding up my thighs and wiping me briskly between my legs. "Geez you made a mess of her, guys!" Alan said. He slapped my ass after cleaning me; readying his toy for another go. "From now on we'll each just clean her up after you fuck her. She's a sopping mess down here!"

He wasn't wrong, but I didn't care too much. The warm waves of pleasure after Ethan had come inside me were subsiding, and being replaced again by feelings of emptiness and need. I whimpered as I ground my hips into the padded leather supporting me, trying unsuccessfully to bring relief. Allen noticed and kneaded by ass with both hands, then pressed a finger gently but firmly on the plug lodged in my ass, but it didn't soothe me--it just reminded me how empty my pussy was.

"Don't worry baby! We'll keep playing. I know it's empty now, but my man here is going to make that pussy feel good, okay?" I grunted and nodded my head. My asshole clenched desperately around the plug he pressed into me. I welcomed the aching pain that came from his manipulation of the toy lodged inside me.

Then he stopped. "Contestant Three! You're up!" As soon and he had finished speaking, I felt a new set of hands grip my hips. I was dizzy, panting with how much I wanted to get fucked. I didn't notice when the timer started, but it must have, because those thick, slightly calloused hands began to work.

I held my breath. I tried not to think of what was happening, or what I wanted to happen. It didn't matter, as the strange hand slid relentlessly forward, pressing along the front of my thigh, and stopping with a fingertip gently circling my throbbing clit. I let out the breath I was holding, rushing out of me in a an embarrassing groan. His fingers slid down and inside of me now, the tips of two fingers pressing agonizingly slowly but firmly into my cunt. I tried to grind into them further; they weren't a cock, but at least they were SOMEthing inside me!

SMACK! The fingers abruptly withdrew and stung me sharply on the ass. My rapist then used both hands to grip my hips tightly, silently instructing me to be still. I was stone.

He rewarded my obedience with some firm pressure on the plug, and a return of the fingers inside me. I held as still as I could, panting with need and pleasure as he gently worked the plug in my ass and firmly pressed his fingers into my cunt. I was afraid to make a noise; what if he stopped?!?

But the drugs and my body continued to betray me, and I was still panting for dick, my ragged breaths betraying my need even as I remained obediently, excruciatingly silent.

Suddenly the fingers stopped moving, staying jammed up inside my cunt as my rapist pressed himself against my body. I could smell his masculine, sort of spicy scent as my skin melted into his.

He removed his fingers as he leaned into me, and I couldn't help but let out the softest whimper as my empty cunt throbbed for cock.

He leaned back off from me, slapped my ass to demand my continued silence, then gripped my hips firmly as he entered me. Finally!

My pussy clenched around his shaft as he moved deeper inside me. I can't express how I felt so deeply shamed but so, so relieved and filled with pleasure as he filled me with his long, curved cock. The pleasure was so overwhelming that the shame just didn't matter. I hated how much my body responded to this stranger; I hated how much I needed him to keep humping me, to keep driving his shaft deep inside my needy pussy, to keep handling my body however he wanted. I hated that, in that moment, I'd do anything to get fucked.

And get fucked I did; Contestant Three sped up and continued to use me for his pleasure. As he helped himself to my body, the only sounds came from my slutty panting, the wet 'sluck' of his shaft ramming into me, and the quiet slap of his balls against my cunt.

Right now, I'm a good girl, so I won't make a sound, but inside I'm screaming in pleasure at being his fuck toy, needing every thrust as he enters me deeply again and again.

Suddenly, the quiet sounds of my violation are broken with Contestant 3's groan of satisfaction as he slumps over me in satisfaction, just as the DING! of the timer goes off.

------

4rced2Njoy
4rced2Njoy
144 Followers