All Comments on 'Shared Wife with Son's Friend'

by BigDave763

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
If they are all happy...

If they are all happy...Keep going...3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Recreational sex is not love, not special, and not intimate.

You have reduced fucking to the same level as shaking someone's hand, or giving them a casual hug. This couple do not respect each other, nor themselves. So despite what could be erotic exciting sex, it becomes base and crude, and sad. Not fun to read about. Just MO.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Recreational sex is not love. Thank you Captain Obvious.

Not a bad story. I liked it. Nice spin on the younger man being somebody she used to know. I need to let Capt. O know that this is an erotic story site. His wife's romance novels are probably a lot more unconventional than he would think. I can't believe how many self-righteous people are here at this site reading sex stories when they should be re-reading the bible for the 200th time so that they can win a debate about the fake stories in it. The more religious they are the more likely they are pedophiles, adulterers, homosexuals and whatever perversions are denied to them by the religion they love.

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
"Captain Obvious"

Yet you refuse to differentiate yourself from the very commenter you choose to castigate. Lurking in the shadows with the rest of your bonobo pals throwing shit. Yes there are folks who read their bibles but I would be that the majority of commenters here about "morality" of things have had relationships fail or seen them fail because the "enlightened" "open minded" sophistry you espouse.

I do have to ask myself why do I read this stuff and why do I waste my time here then I stumble across a story that really touches and helps me with my struggle. I am of the opinion that those who come here and don't struggle with some or all of it from a variety of ethical/moral positions are simply dead inside, ruled by their genitals, or brain dead. Not mine to judge but the generalization about religious folks in here simply isn't useful.

Why not sign up for an account. You're still anonymous but with discrete anonymous handles real dialog can take place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re: If you have not read our first installment, "How My Wife Became a Shared Wife";

Well, it would have been easier if you used a fucking chapter number. I can only assume you don't give a fuck about your own story or the readers.

Illinoisguy1980Illinoisguy1980about 9 years ago
Loved it!

I absolutely loved these chapters!

Dyolf4500Dyolf4500about 9 years ago
Jazz it up a little

Jazz it up a little more next time. Get us worked up before they fuck. Tell in detail how they both feel before and during the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Glad you found each other. Hope its still works for you.

I once saw a married couple stumbling along the side of the road, drunk as skunks, giggling and hanging on each other, ragged clothes, dirty and grass stained from falling down, oblivious to all lookers. Sad and embarrassing, but they appeared to be really enjoying each other. Its just hard to understand caring for a wife, and then putting her into a situation that diminishes the specialness of your partnership. Or worse, using your wife to feed your own desire for sexual humiliation and submission to a more dominant and skilled man. I guess even two drunks can stand upright once they learn to use each other. Just sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I like how this is going!

Many times have I had the exquisite torture of a late-night phone call from my out-of-town wife when she was about to be fucked, or being fucked, or had just been fucked. Thanks for reminding me how much fun that was, for all of us.

Rye and Ginger Ayle

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Comments

It never fails that someone will leave a negative comment about how another man could do this or let another man do that to his wife. You know what the stories are like and still you are on here. Obviously he is already done masturbating and now feels guilty about it.lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Husband

I use to drive truck over the road and love calling home and wife tell me be fucked or someone there who was going to fuck her. When I got home she would tell me what happen. She has a set of tits to want and she shared them. I know She has had a large number of men and I still get turned on with her stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sex is sex.

You and your wife should remain free to have sex with others. Sharing is caring. These are NOT the medieval times.

Please write more, I know my husband and I will both enjoy it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
sex for all ages

Even though this story is fiction it is a nice concept. I do think that adults of very different ages can have fun in the sack. My son has a friend that looks at me with lust in his eyes and my husband says he sees it too. We have talked about the idea of me seducing him. I would love to fuck him but I probably wont because my son could find out and that might mess with his head a bit. I am fucking a guy that is almost 20 years younger than me but this would be closer to 30 years. But I know there are a lot of woman my age that would enjoy fucking a guy that is legally old enough. I hope that young guys that read this realize that hitting on a mature woman would probably result in a highly experienced woman giving you a nice thrill. Thanks for the story.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 4 years ago

Oh what a short quick wank read that was for a young cock, I did like this you have a great way of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Why read?

If cuckolding isn't your thing why read about it then give it a negative report and only one star.

If you don't realize that this forum is about sex fiction then go and read something else.

I am a contributor on this site and although constructive criticism is helpful slagging off a story because you don't like the concept is plain stupid.

It's usually done by people who don't write and who have no imagination.

kirei8kirei8almost 2 years ago

Why do you call yourself "Big" Dave when it's obvious from your confessions you are anything but big where it counts?

HuindilHuindil10 months ago

Did Will Smith write this?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous