Sharing

Story Info
Anne has a gangbang with 25 guys.
1.8k words
4.32
18.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dannyboy23
Dannyboy23
95 Followers

Phil and Anne were lying in a dream like state, after sex on a Friday evening. Phil had been wondering about Anne. He knew she had been having a lot of sex between himself, Adrian and Mike (although was unaware of the extent of sex with Mike).

"Anne," he said, casually, "is there anything else you would really like to do sexually?"

Anne was taken a little by surprise, although she was still in a state of heightened arousal. "Well," she said, "I do have one fantasy, but I'm not sure that you can help me with it."

"Oh," said Phil, his curiosity aroused, "what's that then?"

"Erm," Anne began, "I have a fantasy about being gangbanged!"

"Wow," said Phil, "How many are we talking about?"

"Well," thought Anne "I suppose at least six, I suppose, but you know, there's no limit to a fantasy - could be ten, twenty, thirty?"

Both Phil and Anne were now thoroughly aroused and began fucking again ferociously. "Mmmh Anne," Phil gasped, "I think you might need held down for this!"

"Yes, while they keep on fucking me!"

Both Phil and Anne climaxed and collapsed on the bed.

"Well,"said Anne, "that was some fantasy!"

"You're right," said Phil. "Do you want me to try and make it real for you?"

"Oh God, Phil, could you? What about the safe sex angle?"

"Leave it with me and I'll see what I can do, darling."

Next day, at work, Phil arranged a quiet conversation with a workmate who he knew was into swinging in a regular way. He casually moved the conversation onto gangbanging.

"So do you ever use the club to gangbang one of the wives?" Phil asked.

His workmate, Jim, was clearly already excited by the question. "Yeah, I've done a few."

"So what do you do to keep it safe for everyone?" Phil said.

"The club has a rule that STI clear certificates have to be up to date before you can participate. You can request condoms but most members wont go with you. Of course its advisable to get yourself checked afterwards. But no risk,no thrill, as they say!"

"So say I wanted to arrange one, how many guys would take part?" Phil went on.

"Well Phil, if its for your wife, she's gorgeous, so you could count on at least 20 guys from the club!"

"Mmmh," said Phil, "let me think

about it. Where would you normally do it?"

"Well, one of the guys has a big place just out of town, and he's always up for it, as long as he gets first fuck," he laughed.

That evening Phil told Anne it was possible if she wanted it and he would not object. She could, of course, stop it at anytime if she wanted to.

"God yes Phil, I have to do it, as long as you want it." Anne said.

"Ok darling, I'll arrange it. I'll want to watch of course."

"Of course darling, and you can join in at anytime!"

Phil arranged the date, and as Jim had thought, there were 25 guys put their names down. When he told Anne she almost wet herself in anticipation!

"Phil, wow,"she said, "I hope I can manage it!"

"Course you can darling," he said, "you're an incredible sexual athlete!"

On the night, Anne decided to dress as dirty as she could with crotchless panties, nipple showing bra, and stockings with garters.

When she and Phil arrived the host, Rick, a good looking guy in his 40's, met them and took them through to the lounge where the others had already congregated. Drinks were available so she and Phil had vodkas.

Rick suggested that Anne take off her outer garments first and then the men would. When Anne stripped down to her fuck outfit the guys broke into wild applause, and stripped.

"Just for clarity," shouted Rick, "because there are so many cocks here tonight, especially you young athletes, we'll be making it a rule that you must cum as quickly as possible!" There was loud applause and laughter. "I know that some of you older guys will be happy with that!" Jim continued, to more laughter, "and of course Anne is so beautiful it will be very hard not to!"

Anne was flattered and then started to get acquainted with them. She kissed each guy and felt his cock and balls. All the guys began to wank themselves hard, although Anne was enough to get most of them erect immediately.

A huge mattress was placed in the lounge so that everyone had a good view. Anne lay down on it, with a cushion below her rear, for added sensitivity (harder fucks) and comfort, and applied a little gel.

Rick, the host, was first. He lay over Anne and confidently inserted a huge cock into her pussy. Both were highly aroused and went at it vigorously for five minutes, before climax.

Rick then stood up and shook his cock over Anne. She grabbed his cock and took the remaining cum onto her breast. "Thank you sir!" she said.

The next guy was a young stud who eagerly stood astride her. She sucked him down her throat for a minute then pulled him down. He opened her cunt and immediately thrust his full cock up her. It was only a minute before he came, jetting his huge amount of cum deep into Anne. She could feel the hot liquid inside her and wondered how much she could hold inside her. It was so warm and deliciously wet, and that was only two guys!

As he pulled out of her hot cunt she grabbed his cock and cleaned it off in her mouth. She looked at him and said "you taste so good, I'm keeping some for later!"

"Mmmh" he replied, " I'd give you more later if I could darling. I'll leave my card with Rick!"

Number three was lining up and was into her in a shot. It was so fast it was almost a bodyshock. Anne was unbelievably hot and wet now. But plenty room for more.

The next guy was a bit older and heavier but he had a thick cock and needed the extra cum as a lubricant.

Although he was heavy he had put on some amazingly sexy scent, which Anne loved. It gave him a bit of an edge, and Anne put more into his fuck. He knew, and purred his appreciation. His weight had pinned Anne down a bit, but she was loving the bit of unintended SM!

Phil decided now would be a good time for him, while she still had some energy to move her pussy, and also he was impatient to feel his cock inside her with all the other cum!

"Hi darling," he said, "I wish I could spend longer, but rules are rules! I'm really enjoying watching you take all these cocks and can't wait to see more!"

Anne welcomed Phil insider her. As he put his cock inside her there was cum gushing out of her and covering all of his balls.He could feel the hot slippyness all around his cock as he pounded her. When he shot his own cum into her he reached down and spread a handful of cum over Anne's hard cunt and over her thighs. He dismounted and made way for the next guy, kissing her as he went, "that was amazing, darling. I love you. Are you enjoying it?"

"Yes darling its amazing. My cunt feels great - I just need it harder!"

"Phil shouted to the remaining guys in the queue, "Guys, Anne needs it harder, so don't hold back"

The next guy rammed it in hard but Anne turned him over so she could ride his cock raw. As she rode him another guy offered his cock and Anne sucked eagerly. The cum was running out of her pussy as she let some run from her mouth down on to her tits.

After another five guys ramming Anne's cunt, she was beginning to tire a bit, ten down fifteen to go, but loving it. She beckoned Phil over and said she wanted a bit of a break so she would suck and wank the next five guys instead of a fuck, but would fuck them later if she had time.

The next five guys each gave a full load of cum into Anne's mouth, some of which she swallowed but most went down between her full breasts and down to join the glistening cum which was still oozing out of her pussy.

After that, Anne wanted to return to fucking and the host announced her wishes. She wanted a steady beat, with each guy thrusting to the beat, cuming quickly on withdrawal, and being replaced by the next guy, without missing a beat if possible.

Her plan was to be fucked continuously for thirty minutes. She wanted to have that amazing feeling in her cunt for a full thirty minutes, and be covered in as much cum as possible. Any guy who had finished was free to feed her more cum either into her mouth or over her face, hair or body.

None of the guys had ever experienced anything quite as erotic before, and each was able to produce more cum by the end of the session.

The session finished with a final fuck by Phil. Anne was completely covered in cum and Phil was ecstatic as he rubbed it through her hair and around her breasts, while maintaining a long running fuck into her cum filled cunt.

As Phil and Anne approached her final climax the room was ringing with applause. Anne was a true sexual hero. The climax with Phil was so extreme that Anne thought she might faint but, although she was now quite weak, with Phil's help, she stood up and took a bow.

Anne's final gift to the men was to shower with them and to allow a passionate kiss and fingerfuck before they left.

Next day Anne and Phil were at the breakfast table, after a huge breakfast. Anne was a bit hyper, "Phil," she said "sex really gives you an appetite!"

"You're right," said Phil, " but I'm not sure we've got enough food in the house for you! How are you feeling after yesterday?"

"I feel really alive, Phil. You didn't mind did you?"

"No Anne," he said. " I suppose many men wouldn't like it, but it turns me on like nothing else, to watch you in ecstasy. I just want to fuck you more!"

"OK," she said, and pulled him back to bed.

After their usual rampant sex, Anne nuzzled into him and whispered softly, "Darling, can I do it again?"

"Mmmh yes, Darling -with more, or maybe less guys? What do you think?"

"I don't know, maybe we could add a few to you, Mike and young Adrian, speaking of whom, he might have a few randy friends!"

Dannyboy23
Dannyboy23
95 Followers