All Comments on 'Sharing Ch. 02'

by thetoy

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
What's Next?

This is an adequate set up for the climax, but it's been over a year now. Are we ever going to see the final chapters?

freemic3040freemic3040over 14 years ago
GREAT...so far

I really love this story and hope to read future chapters! Love how the wife is totally dominate, but also loves her submissive husband more than anything!!

PLEASE WRITE MORE!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good story,

as far as it goes, wish the author had written a final chapter that was as well written as the first two.

It's still tough and scary for the husband, or any husband who gives up that much control to his wife. What is the saying - All power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. I'm guessing that if this was a real husband and wife, the wife would have a lot more at the back of her mind than a single episode. I feel for the poor hubby.

I'll bet that if this was a real life situation and anyone had asked either of the couple if their life would lead to the wife cucking the sissy husband, they both would have answered with a big emphatic 'Never'!

Still, it's a good story that's well written, and it is free. But can't help wishing that there had been a third chapter, so I'll have to make up one in my mind. I won't do as good a job as this author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous