Sharing Chloe

Story Info
Girl's Night Out Turns into an Unexpected Tryst.
2.9k words
3.28
15k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Super_Six
Super_Six
22 Followers

"You just need to find yourself a girlfriend!" I couldn't believe what she was telling me. It wasn't something that I wanted. I realize that my sex drive is much higher than hers, it always has been.

"I don't want a girlfriend. I just want you!"

"All you can think about is sex."

"Well, I can't help it. There isn't much else to look forward to and we are not getting any younger."

"That's why the older guys always go for the pretty young things," she barbed back.

I looked up at her and then turned away, shaking my head. I needed to give this a rest and think about it. Maybe she wants a girlfriend? Hmm, I might enjoy that as as well! I knew that she had at least one bi-sexual experience in the past. She had told me about it one night when we were having a deep conversation. We both opened up about some previous experiences that had been locked away for years. I really thought we were breaking some new ground and that she was starting to come around. I suppose she was just trying to go along with it in order to pacify me.

She made some joking comments about getting a strap-on and pegging me. Or that perhaps I would like to suck some guy's cock while she watched. I don't know, maybe she wasn't joking! She got on that track after reading a story that I had written about an experience several years ago, see "Thumbing a Ride." I'm going to figure this out, there has to be a happy medium somewhere between Slut and not interested.

...

I had an upcoming business trip. It was with a group that met a couple of times per year and this trip was the "Fun One," in that our wives or significant others were also invited. Hopefully, it would give us the change of scenery that we were in need of. A fancy hotel, familiar faces, and a chance to unwind and just let go. As it turns out, my wife has a friend from her childhood who lives there. They hadn't seen each other in quite some time. I explained all of this to the host and asked if Chloe could join us for dinner. I'm in pretty good standing with the group so he told me it wouldn't be a problem.

She was very attractive, in a farmer's daughter kind of way. Her eyes sparkled and she had an infectious smile. I assumed that she was in her late 30's, average height with impressive breasts! She was probably pushing into 'E' cup territory with a slim waist and a very pronounced derriere. It was no surprise that when I introduced her to the host, we were invited to join him at his table for dinner.

Chloe was sitting with us at the table for ten with one empty chair. The guys were having a hard time keeping a straight face as they would casually sneak a peek at her voluptuous assets and then look at one another as if sharing an inside joke. At times, someone from another table would come over and lean on the empty chair to say hello and steal an eyeful! The wives were not amused. They were sharing quite different looks with each other. Chloe was not phased by any of this. I think she was truly enjoying the attention from all parties and took it all in stride.

After dinner, some of us were heading to the lounge for a few more rounds. My wife asked if it would be okay with me if she left with Chloe for a while. Since it was my idea to invite her to dinner, I felt they had already been through enough. I wanted them to enjoy their visit so I made sure she had her room key and jokingly warned her not to have too much fun!

They took off for parts unknown in Chloe's car. As the girls strode through the casino arm in arm, they garnered quite a few looks. Chloe was wearing a sheer blouse with a plunging neckline that showed off her ample cleavage. Annie was more modestly dressed. Anyway, Chloe was accustomed to being the center of attention. They made their way through the tables and slots before finally arriving at the bar.

Taking their places near the corner, Raul the bartender, was quick to welcome them. He knew Chloe and his face lit up when he saw her. After a brief conversation, he took their drink orders and disappeared. There were only a few empty stools at the bar, filled mostly with men sitting alone with their drinks. Raul came back and placed napkins on the bar in front of them, followed by cocktails. Chloe gave Raul her card to open a tab but he waved her off. She kind of tipped her head, smiled, and gave him a look that said, okay?

The girls were engrossed in conversation, not paying much attention to the other patrons. Raul would come by occasionally to check on them between tending other customers. While he had Chloe's attention, some guy came up to Annie and asked if he could buy her a drink. She politely declined. He insisted that he had a really nice room upstairs, perhaps she would like to come up and see it. It made her a bit uncomfortable. Raul noticed what was happening and told the guy that she wasn't interested and to leave her alone. He threw back his drink and slammed the empty glass onto the counter. He gave Raul a stern look then looked directly at Annie and apologized before walking away.

After a few more rounds and after deflecting several guys that were hitting on them, they were ready to go. Raul came over, Chloe whispered something in his ear and slipped him a note, he kissed her on the forehead and the girls left the bar. Instead of going back to our hotel, they went to Chloe's place. Once inside, they kicked off their shoes and plopped down on her bed to relax.

They were both laying flat on the bed, Chloe rolled over to her side and placed her arm over Annie's mid section, cuddling a bit closer. They rested like that, nearly falling asleep. Her hand slipped up to Annie's ample breast and softly floated her hand over it, caressing her through the slick fabric of her blouse. As she did, Annie's nipples awoke, rising to attention. Realizing this, Chloe moved her hand to Annie's cheek and drew her face to hers. Closing her eyes she leaned in and kissed her lips. She moved her hand behind her head and once again brought their lips together, parting them with her tongue and holding her there. When they released, Annie was not sure what she felt. Chloe was beautiful, she loved her like a sister, she was comfortable with her and felt safe but this was, unfamiliar.

Chloe told her it was okay, to just follow her lead. She took a deep breath and leaned back into her pillow as Chloe stroked her body with her loving hands. Chloe raised up on her knees before bending down to kiss her neck and nibble at her ears. Annie loves that. She helped her remove her blouse then lifted her own over her head. The two embraced and ran their hands over each others bare skin as they continued to make out. Soon their bras were on the floor. The feeling of their naked bosoms touching as they embraced felt so free and natural. It was as if they were at one with each other.

Chloe worked her way down Annie's body and unbuttoned her jeans, slipping them off, leaving her completely nude. She wasn't totally surprised as she herself would often go commando to eliminate those unwanted panty lines. She stood next to the bed as she removed hers before slipping under the covers, pulling herself up onto Annie's body. She lowered her face and began licking her left breast. Starting at the underside then gradually working her way up towards her sensitive nipple. She wrapped her legs around her victim as she alternately massaged her breasts and teased them with her lips and tongue.

Annie ran her fingers through Chloe's hair as she did her magic. Her state of arousal was steadily increasing as Chloe moved from her chest to her stomach, then to her thighs. She slipped her hands in between to part Annie's legs when the doorbell rang. Chloe said to ignore it and went back to the business at hand. When Chloe parted Annie's legs to dive in, she resisted. Annie wasn't ready for this. It was all happening so fast. She rolled over, putting Chloe on the bottom so she could now be the aggressor!

She started down low at her waistline with her tongue. Licking and softly kissing her way past her ribs and up to the twins. Those luscious melons were what she was after! She bathed them completely with her tongue, occasionally dragging across her now perked up nipples. She loved suckling those rigid orbs, first one then the other. Eventually, she wandered up to her neck with soft nibbles and kisses. When their lips met they were basically screwing each other with their tongues. They would stop momentarily to catch their breath then lock lips once again. As they were kissing, they felt as if nothing else mattered.

Suddenly, panic set in as they realized that someone's hands were lightly positioned at the back of their heads, keeping their faces pressed close! They tried to break the kiss but to no avail. Just then, something probed it's way between their mouths. Out of nowhere, a rock hard cock was invading their space! The strong hands held them firmly as the invading meat stick plunged to and fro across their luscious lips and tongues. Terrible thoughts ran through Annie's mind but Chloe knew it was Raul, he had let himself in earlier!

He withdrew his cock and pulled the girls around across the bed. He positioned himself above Chloe's head and instructed Annie to keep pleasuring her. He rubbed the head of his cock on Chloe's mouth, painting her inverted lips with his pre-cum. She opened and he slid into her accepting mouth. He was gently pumping his hips and she was taking more and more with each stroke with her head hanging over the edge of the bed.

Annie was on her knees massaging, licking, and sucking Chloe's glorious chest. She was in a world of her own. From behind, she felt her legs being pushed apart. She couldn't see in the dimly lit room. Apparently, Raul had brought a friend! She could feel his cock sliding up and down the crack of her ass. He reached his hand down to her wet pussy to gather some of her juice on his fingers. She wasn't prepared for this and didn't know what to do. She froze as he entered her with one finger, holding it there momentarily before sliding it back out. Two fingers surprised her and she let go as gasp.

After removing his fingers and licking them clean, he slathered his cock with his spit and her juice. He placed his hands on her behind and pulled her ass checks apart before slowly sliding his cock part way into her wet box. He withdrew leaving just the head before thrusting in again and again. Penetrating an inch or so deeper each time until the full length of his manhood disappeared inside of her. He grabbed her wrists and held them in the small of her back with one hand, occasionally smacking her on the ass with the other as rode her long and hard. He felt his cock becoming harder and larger each time his hand landed on her reddening cheeks!

Raul watched on with measured anticipation, gauging himself with controlled strokes, occasionally tapping the back of Chloe's throat with his rigid weapon. He didn't want to cum just yet. He was looking forward to his turn with Annie!

Each time she felt the sharp sting of his hand it brought her closer to the edge. He was relentless as he pounded her deep, building to an epic climax! He reached around her waist and found her swollen clit with his middle finger and stroked it in time with each thrust. Annie immediately convulsed as her orgasm levered over to the point of no return. He felt the tremendous load in his balls get sucked up through his steel shaft before shooting several volleys into her hot cunt. He continued to slowly pump his cock into her before eventually sliding out of her spent snatch.

Raul had been patiently waiting for his chance to fuck Annie. He climbed up behind her and slid his fat cock into place before she knew what was happening. Cum oozed from her pussy as his cock displaced the freshly deposited load. He pressed deeper inside of her with his massive tool. It stretched her to the limit and it even hurt a little, at first. He rocked his hips with his thighs pressed tight against her, spreading her legs even farther apart. She couldn't move, just take it, accept it. She surrendered fully to the pain and pleasure between her legs.

Chloe had righted herself and was busy doing a little cock cleaning of her own. She saw Annie getting railed for the second time and decided that she needed this cock inside of her now! She skillfully worked him back to full attention and commanded him to give to her! She leaned forward on her hands and knees while he positioned himself behind her. He slid into her wetness with no resistance and began thrusting frantically. He lost the angle and slipped out. She immediately reached for his cock and brought the head to her back door.

She handed him a small bottle and ordered him to get her ready. He poured some liquid on his boring tool and slid it up and down the crack of her ass, pausing occasionally to tempt her dark hole with just the tip. Pouring more liquid so that it flowed down to her crack, he massaged her puckered hole briefly before inserting first his middle finger, then adding his ring finger. He worked them in and out of her a few times to open her up a bit. He positioned the head of his cock at her entrance and held it there before pushing in further as he cleared the tight ring inside of her ass. Slow short strokes made progress into her tight orifice until he was buried to the hilt!

He put his fingers into her cunt while he slid out of her slowly. He smeared his cock with his drenched fingers, coating it all over before sliding it all of the way back in. She commanded him to fuck her hard and fast. He held her hips firmly as he rammed her repeatedly. She could feel his tool growing larger and harder as he thrust faster and harder. She was nearing the edge, he covered her clit while inserting the tip of his finger into her. She let out a guttural moan, gasping for air as she peaked. Hearing her pushed him to the limit. He felt his load triumphantly preparing for the impending explosion. He slowed his pace in order to relish the feeling as he shot his wad into her tight ass. Spasm after spasm, it went on for a minute or so. He wanted to stay inside of her forever, it felt that good.

Raul was giving Annie the fucking of her life, bringing her to climax several times. He slid his rigid cock out of her to turn her onto her back before climbing onto the bed, straddling her stomach on his knees. He worked himself to the the edge holding the base with one hand and wrapping his other around the shaft, sliding up and over the sensitive head. He kept repeating the motion until he served the first volley which reached to her chin. He continued to fist his cock pulsing his load all over her chest in the darkness. As the stranger quietly left the room, Chloe leaned over Annie to to suck the remaining drops from Raul's cock before sliding her lips to the root. She swirled her tongue around it and then slid off, effectively cleaning his cock of Annie's juice and the last remnants of cum. The three collapsed in exhaustion.

As I pulled away from Chloe's house, I couldn't help but wonder if my wife would ever come clean about the encounter. Would she tell me all about her night out with Chloe or would she hide it from me? Little did she know that Chloe had set this up with Raul and had him call me beforehand. He had waited for me outside of Chloe's house before we let ourselves in. Watching my wife enjoying herself at the hands of another man and taking her friend in the ass in the same bed was something I never expected to happen. I only hope that this was not a one-time thing! Maybe my wife was right after all. Perhaps, I do need to find myself a girlfriend!

Super_Six
Super_Six
22 Followers