All Comments on 'Sharing Chloe'

by Super_Six

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Don’t they always when a cheating whore is involved?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yuck. Why even bother getting married?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I didn't understand something... That is, Annie complains about her husband's strong sexual appetites, but starts happily fucking behind his back? Dear Author, and how do you think this can be explained by such a contradiction? And it doesn't matter that her husband, as it turned out, was watching this - she did it without his permission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cuck🙄

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really? How does he need a girlfriend if he is a wimpy cuck? Maybe he needs a boyfriend!

miket0422miket0422over 2 years ago

Annie is a piece of work. After basically turning her husband down for any and all sex she lets a woman and two men have their way with her without any complaints. Yes, the second guy was her husband but, she wasn't aware of that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Makes no sense. She appears to not want sex but does this? He wants sex, she says get a girlfriend, yet instead of giving hubby a threesome her friend sets up the bartender and has hubby watch? Why not the husband? Why notvtell the wife what you know?

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago

5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was sorry. There should be an apology coming from the author.

Super_SixSuper_Sixabout 2 years agoAuthor

Anon 2 "I didn't understand something... " She went to a bar with her friend who got her drunk. Annie wasn't looking for it. It started FF and she was even comfortable with that, at first. Raul is Chloe's fuck buddy. Annie had no idea this was going to happen. She was just there and things got out of hand.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

whore and wimp story garbage

Super_SixSuper_Sixabout 2 years agoAuthor

Anon 5 "Why not tell the wife what you know?" I was saving it for a future story. However, I didn't expect to get flamed. Perhaps I'll just let it go.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Does the phrase "fucking stupid" mean anything to you?

The comments below except the racist confederate loving dipshit, are totally spot on.

And FYI....coming from you this little header "Girl's Night Out Turns into an Unexpected Tryst" rang untrue the second I read it.

We knew she'd be a dumb cunt slutting around, quenching your desire for cock in a literary setting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Don’t write when you’re drunk. Confused if husband was one of two men with wife and Raul or if he was a voyeur cuck.

Wife’s playing with two men made no sense after husband description of conservative wife. No explanation of change. Two stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSuper_Six@Super_Six
As I crossed the 100K stories read threshold, I want to thank everyone who took the time to read, vote, and comment on them. I am just a regular guy that enjoys having a hard dick and somewhere to put it.