Sharing Donna

Story Info
Adventurous three way.
777 words
3.58
21.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is James and I am an open minded and adventurous sexual adventurer and I noticed early on that my sex drive was high and I was involved with women that were open minded. I experimented with other men from my early teens with oral sex only but have always preferred women. I did develop a fetish for spanking and for hearing details about my lovers previous experiences while we were having sex. This narrowed the field so to speak but the internet was a perfect place for me to seek out like minded individuals. I met quite a few couples online that I hooked up with and women that enjoyed having their bottoms spanked in a variety of role play situations. Ironically, I met David because I worked with his girlfriend Donna.

Because she later became my wife, most would say that we met in an unusual way, being involved with the same man, and we all met during an adventurous 3 way weekend and the chemistry between Donna and I led us to where we are today. David, her boyfriend then, and I had shared several women previously and had evolved into pleasuring just each other from time to time. Donna was hot and heavy with him and we both fucked her on numerous occasions but there were no hard feelings when she gravitated to me and we began the relationship that we have today.

I am basically orally bi and my wife just loves to fuck, and loves sucking dick also, which serves us both well. I do share her from time to time with other men and we both enjoy the cocks of the men we choose to invite into our private lives. We pride ourselves on our discretion and our skill in selecting our playmates for their passive and submissive traits combined with impressively large dicks. We are in charge of playtime and we require our playmates to follow our rules and this is made clear from the beginning.

It just so happened that David, the man previous;y mentioned, and the man who I was orally involved with when I met her happened to call today to see how we were and Donna, my wife, whispered in my ear with a little giggle, "Invite him over and lets do him again" It didn't take much convincing and since he was a known quantity we felt good about having him over. So, after a brief review of the fact that we were in charge and he would just provide the dick for us to enjoy, less than 3 hours later we were sitting naked on our bed sharing an herbal pipe to relax us. We told David to lay back and spread his legs and we both started sucking his smooth balls. I had to admit, he did have a beautiful dick, although mine is 8" and respectably thick, his is a full 10" and almost as thick with a well defined flared head.

We took turns sucking and licking it and then he stood at the edge of the bed and pulled her off so her back was facing him and I sat on the floor with my back to the bed and stroked him and put him against her tight hole and as he pushed I heard her gasps as he started slowly long stroking her and I was alternately sucking her clit and his balls and then gently slid my finger up his ass. This energized him and he began to pound Donna mercilessly and she screamed a bit at the onset but was moaning and pushing back as he uttered a guttural groan and I could tell he was emptying his balls in her and sure enough, he pulled out and I could see the thick gooey mess he left behind.

Donna was breathless and laid on the bed and he said he had to run but hoped we could do it again. He dressed and left and when 'I returned from seeing him out, she was laying on the bed with her legs spread open shamelessly with a sexy look on her face. I went between her legs and licked a generous amount of his cum out and she immediately sat up and sucked my tongue clean. We repeated this several times and I made her cum with my mouth and then with a pent up animal fury, gave her all 8 inches with her screaming and bucking until I added my cum to his, feeling her vibrate in tune with me.

We laid there and kissed tenderly for a bit before we drifted off to sleep