All Comments on 'Sharing Donna'

by Jhiggins1965

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You missed out the tags "cuckold" and "skank" wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I”m guessing our troll, azranger,26thNC,whackdoodle,iammweasel,Montenegro,etc is salivating thinking about sharing that dick like the husband in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

could have also added [disgusting] [gutter slut] [beta] [sexually confused male] [closeted faux husband] [bisexual] [town bicycle] [disease vector wife] and a few dozen other tags to this and still not have captured the full depravity of this awful, pathetic 'couple' fully.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Anonymous bitch, have you ever even read one of these cuck stories that you are so protective of. Didn’t think so. You search the comments looking for your idols so that you can let them know you’re thinking about them. Story itself is just more cuck garbage.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

I guess my dear sweet closeted anon got his panties all wadded up knowing that he may get poked for being bisexual. I wonder if he was wiping his chin clean after cleaning up his wife and telling himself "Im not gay" while typing his funny little post? Makes for a sticky keyboard

I love when the wimps get their panties all a flutter.

Thanks for the garbage JGayggins1965

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!! I'M GONNA RAD IT ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

26thNC/iammweasel/azranger9372/CAPSLOCK yer a funny guy, I bet you practiced saying that standing in front of a mirror wearing panties before you typed it out. gotta be your moms panties, there's no way any woman would want to put up with you, sad.

Jhiggins1965 thank you for a good story, I cant wait to read your next one. sorry about the trolls, delete/turn off comments is always an option. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You gotta love when more and more people call out the loser troll (26thNC/azranger etc) for his daily bullshit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous