Sharing is Caring! Pt. 03

Story Info
Returning home, I learn a bit about my wife's past.
767 words
4.45
1.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mlamancha
Mlamancha
16 Followers

Saturday afternoon

Driving home, I'm still in a daze of emotions.

Last nights unexpected anal play.

Spending the night locked in a cage without warning.

Telling her "friend" that I would get her off without telling me what was expected.

Yes, I would have agreed to all three without hesitation. The first two seem like natural progression of our relationship. But all three in twenty four hours seems beyond belief.

Cordy said she would see the two of us tonight, so clearly something is scheduled. I've got an unknown amount of time to get enough information out of my wife to make this make sense. And honestly, I'm not sure what happened at Cordy's house will ever make sense.

I walk into the house and Diane is waiting for me in the living room.

"How's Cordy?" she asks.

"She's disappointed in you, but said I'm a very good boy." I say as I sit next to her.

"What the hell is going on here, Diane?" I'm trying, but failing to keep my cool

"Did you tell your best friend I would fuck her without asking me about it? Do you think I'd cheat on you? Have you been fucking her? Have you been fucking anyone else?"

She holds up her hand, "I can explain... Give me a second."

After a long pause; "Actually, I can't.... Cordy was my Domme in college. I was her collared sub. We stopped having sex with each other when you and I got married. After Paul was killed, I was spending lots of time with her and we fell back into our old dynamic.

"When she collared me junior year, I swore I would never refuse her anything. Last week she reminded me that I promised to always obey her commands. She said she needed to get railed and told me to send you over.

"I'm sorry. How do I tell the man I love that I want him to give my ex- a pity fuck? How do I tell my husband that another woman still owns me?" she stammers and begins to cry.

I reach over to hug her, and she starts kissing me. We're making out with tears drying on her cheeks. She says she can smell Cordy in my goatee and starts giggling. She starts asking me for a play by play of what happened at her friend's house.

And then her phone buzzes with an incoming text.

Wordlessly, my wife kneels on the floor in front of me and unzips my pants. She pulls the key to my cage out of her cleavage and frees me from the steel that I've been in for the past twenty hours.

She wraps one hand around my shaft, the other cups my balls. And just starts sucking my cock like it's the only thing she's ever wanted in her life.

Diane blows me sometimes. But she's never really been enthusiastic about it. This is different. This is like when someone finds an oasis in the desert. This is a fat kid on Easter Morning. This is a sailor on his first shore leave in months.

After the night and morning I've had, I half expected to shoot my load as soon as she touched my uncaged cock, but I don't feel the need to cum. I sit back and watch Diane work my shaft. Her lips are going up and down, her hand is twisting around the base of my shaft. Her other hand is squeezing and releasing my balls.

I grab her hands and wrap them around my waist. I grab handfuls of her curls and use her mouth like a fleshlight. Holding her down, with the head of my cock at the back of her throat until she gags. Lifting her head enough so she can breathe through her nose. Now I'm just going back and forth as if I was jerking off. But I never let her back far enough to get my cock out of her mouth.

Slowly moving her mouth up and down the length of my shaft, I'm admiring the look of the lipstick smears along my length. Speeding up, the sounds of her gagging are intoxicating. I'm getting close to the edge and I hold her head with just the head of my cock in her mouth. I flood her mouth with cum and don't let her up until she's swallowed every last drop.

I let her go and she rocks back on her heels. "Cordy said 'that's one' whatever that means. Why don't you go get cleaned up. She'll be here at six.

Mlamancha
Mlamancha
16 Followers