Sharing is Caring! Pt. 04

Story Info
Cordy comes over for Dinner.
1.4k words
4.29
2.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mlamancha
Mlamancha
14 Followers

After my shower, I'm half surprised that there aren't clothes picked out for me. The original plan for the weekend was to spend as much time naked with my wife as possible, but that plan went out the window when my wife decided I should have sex with her best friend without telling me.

I put on jeans and a sweater, casual and comfortable without looking like a slob. I head downstairs and Diane is in the kitchen putting together a quick dinner. Three place settings at the table, I wasn't sure if Cordy was going to eat with us, but I guess she is.

I open a bottle of wine and pour two glasses while waiting for our guest.

Before I even have a chance to formulate a sentence, Diane stops me with, "Cordy and I were on the phone while you were in the shower. We agreed that it's probably best for all three of us to be here for any difficult conversations.

She continued, "But how did you like her body?"

So I guess feelings are off limits right now, but my wife wants to hear my opinion on another woman's tits. "She's got a great body. But totally different from yours, my Love"

Just at that instant, I hear Cordy pulling into the drive.

She walks in the house like she owns the place, wearing a flowing skirt and a damn near see through blouse. Diane walks over to her and gives her a deep kiss. I've never seen my wife kiss another woman before.

Cordy looks over at me, expectantly. "Come kiss me."

I walk over, planning on a simple peck, but she not having that. This kiss is every bit as hungry as the one this morning. Just as our mouths are separating, she grabs my crotch. "I'm glad you're not caged now. I still owe you one."

Before I can fully process the fact that Cordy said she wants to fuck me right in front of my wife, Diane wraps her arms around the two of us and starts kissing me. After a beat, she turns to kiss Cordy again. And both women are squeezing my ass. Now the three of us are kissing each other in a messy triangular kiss. And I thought the drive to the restaurant last night was a mind scrambler.

Interrupted by the oven timer, we separate and I pour a third glass of wine, while Diane heads for the kitchen.

"I've got to grab something from my car. Be right back."

After putting the drinks on the table, I see Cordy walking back in with a gym bag, which she drops at the foot of the stairs.

We get dinner plated and the three of us seated. I'm trying to figure out the best way to start this conversation but Cordy beats me to it.

"It's been a busy weekend, hasn't it? How are you feeling about today, Patrick?"

"Honestly it's been fun, but I'm confused. I learned about the relationship between you two today. I had sex with you." The questions that have been bouncing around my head start pouring out of my mouth in no particular order. "I don't know how this is going to change my marriage. Are you two still having sex? Are you and I having sex again in the future? What's with the gym bag? What did you mean about 'punishing' Diane?

"I'm not letting go of you, honey" says Diane, "The rest is negotiable."

"Let's ignore the bag for now." replies Cordy. "To answer some of your other questions, Diane and I haven't done more than make out since her bachelorette party. She didn't want to cheat on you. I still want her and I've been jealous of the hold you have on her.

"As far as the future, after our little pre-dinner make out session, I've got a feeling we can work something out.

"Diane's punishment- that's really something between her and I. She knows she earned it. But this shouldn't have an impact on you. You had nothing to do with it. Let's put that with the gym bag for now, okay"

"So, Patrick, before today, did you ever think about fucking me?"

"Of course I did. But not seriously. Sometimes we flirted with each other, but sometimes your were a total bitch to me. And I never though Diane would be cool with me sleeping with you."

"So now you know she's okay with it. Right, D?"

My wife nods, with a look of relief on her face.

"Those times I was bitchy were probably because I was horny and Diane turned me down. So, after this morning, should we fuck again?

"Hell yes! I mean, if Diane is okay with it."

"Of course, honey.

"And how do you feel about Diane and I fucking?" Cordy asks.

"I mean, if I'm sleeping with someone else, how could I refuse without being a total douche?"

"Now that that's settled, let's clear this mess and go somewhere more comfortable," says Diane.

I open another bottle wine while the ladies put dirty dishes in the dishwasher. The rest of the kitchen can wait. Hoping that Cordy and Diane have similar musical tastes, I put our favorite sexy playlist so it's playing in the living room and bedroom.

I turn and see that Diane and Cordy are sitting on the sofa. I sit next to my wife. Cordy and I each turn and place a hand on Diane's thigh. Her arms go behind us and pull the three of us together. I'm nibbling Diane's neck and earlobe,in the way that years of marriage have taught me she loves. No idea where Cordy is. Don't care. Diane turns her face to mine and we start kissing. I feel Diane's shirt moving up. I look down and Cordy is sucking on my wife's nipple. Teasing the steel barbell with her tongue. I decide to join her and lavish my attention on the other side. Diane takes the opportunity to remove her shirt the rest of the way, then she reaches down and pulls off my sweater.

Diane grabs a handful of my hair and pulls me off her breast. She steers my mouth onto Cordy's. I imagine her other hand is tangled in Cordy's hair.

My hand moves up Diane's thigh, but Cordy has beaten me there. She's already gone three fingers deep in my wife.

I climb off the sofa and slide Cordy so she's kneeling on the floor in front of my wife. Diane slides forward and Cordy replaces her fingers with her tongue. My wife moans as Cordy teases her clit. I lay on the floor face up between Cordy's knees and pull her down onto me. Cordy's moans are muffled by Diane's thighs, but I can tell she's getting what she wants from me.

Before long, I hear the sound of my wife's orgasm. I feel like Cordy's isn't too far behind.

Cordy sits up a bit straighter, and then I feel my pants being unbuttoned. I lift my hips off the ground and they are pulled down.

Wetness envelopes my cock, I assume it's my wife, from under Cordy's skirt I can't see anything.

Cordy raises herself a bit and turns around. My wife is impaled on my cock and her best friend is sitting on my face. Diane is moving back and forth on my hips, grinding herself against me. Cordy leans forward a bit. I hear her moaning, but it's muffled, I assume she's got my wife's tongue or breast in her mouth. The moans are getting deeper and closer together. If I remember from this morning, she's close to her peak. I reach up and squeeze her nipples. Apparently that was enough to push her over the edge, she arches back and screams my name then drops onto the floor beside me.

Diane is still grinding away. I reach up to her and she comes down to kiss me.

Diane rolls to the side opposite Cordy and each of them lays on one of my shoulders.

Cordy puts a hand on Diane's cheek and says, "It's time."

Diane kisses me, stands up and goes to the bedroom.

Cordy kisses me and says, "Wait down here. When we're ready, I'll call for you.

"No peeking!"

And with that, she walks to the stairs and grabs the gym bag.

I'm lying on the living room rug, alone, wondering what's going on upstairs.

Mlamancha
Mlamancha
14 Followers