Sharing My Girlfriend

Story Info
An account of my girlfriend's first group encounter.
3.3k words
4.12
14.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the bedroom, you're standing at the foot of the bed fully clothed. I'm sat in a chair watching you, as two men move in on you. We've arranged this, anticipated it, looked forward to it, eager for you to be shared in your first ever threesome. We chose them because you liked the look of them, happy to have them fuck you and do filthy things to you. You wanted at least a physical attraction to let them near you. And I was very happy with this. I know you're mine completely, and always will be. But sharing you is just another sign of our love for each other, a deepening of our bond. And this is a situation from which we all benefit.

I love watching you stood there, the girl I love with all my heart, as the guys start to touch you, familiarising themselves with your hot body. They know they're very lucky to have a piece of you for the night, and have already thanked me for being generous enough to give them virtually unlimited access to you. We've already agreed they can't kiss you. Almost anything else is allowed, but not that. That's just for us. They can kiss you anywhere they want except your mouth. They can feel you, lick you, fuck you, call you names, and generally treat you like a slutty little fuck toy -- and I'm certainly hoping they will.

You're wearing a sexy little dress that sits very high up your slender thighs, barely covering your crotch, with a low-cut top that highlights your sexy cleavage. It certainly meets with the approval of the two men, as they begin to grope you, feeling the curves and contours of your body. They both kiss around your neck and bare shoulders, running their hands up your legs and under your dress, pleasantly surprised to find that you have no panties on. Of course you don't -- because you're a slut. The back of your dress is unzipped, and it is quickly removed altogether, thrown to the floor, and kicked away. You didn't bother putting a bra on either, meaning that you are now completely naked, their hands and mouths moving over every bit of skin they've now exposed.

Once completely naked you stand there, while mouths suck and teeth tug on your nipples; hands grab your ass and fingers plunge into your wet cunt. But still you stand there, not moving, waiting till I tell you that you can touch them. I tell you to get on your knees and you eagerly drop to the floor. One of them moves in front of you, blocking our view of each other. He grabs a handful of your hair, pulling sharply, and as you gasp, he thrusts his cock down your throat. As you try not to choke on his cock, your hand is lifted and placed around another dick. As your hand tightens around it, stroking it to the same rhythm your face is being fucked, you hear me slide my zipper down.

The guy fucking your face is clearly the more dominant one, determined to take charge. He wants to treat you like a prize slut, and starts to remind you of that already as he forces his cock down your throat harder, grabbing hold of your hair. But the other guy is going to give him a run for his money, sliding back and forth slightly to aid your wanking of him. I imagine both these guys to be about the same age as you. This goes on for a bit, with both of them taking it in turns to shove their dicks down your throat, and of course you're all too happy to suck on both. The more dominant one (let's just call him A) pulls you up to your feet and smacks your ass, telling you he wants to fuck you first, and ordering you to get on the bed. By this point, I'm very happily stroking away.

A positions you on the bed so you're on your back but your head is hanging off the bottom of it. His hands run up your legs pushing them wide apart, gazing at your smooth tight cunt with hungry eyes. He wants you, and knows that you want him too, judging by the way your cunt is glistening as you look at his cock. His hands continue moving under you, grabbing your ass, and with no warning he pulls you hard onto his cock. Before you've even had time to register that your cunt has been stretched and filled, the other guy is forcing his cock into your mouth once again.

I love the way that A was able to just enter you with no stimulation, but I knew that your cunt would be dripping by then anyway, so his dick probably would slide straight in (and it's a big dick). He grips your thighs tightly as he starts to fuck you, while the other guy -- who we'll call B -- leans over you, fucking your face, occasionally pulling his cock out and slapping you across the face with it. A withdraws and kneels on the bed, pulling you up to him, kissing around your neck again and running his hands over your body, groping you, shoving his fingers into your cunt. B gets on the bed behind you and rubs his hard cock up against your ass, teasing it along your crack.

"Do you want my cock inside you now?" he asks.

"Yes," you gasp, as A sucks your nipples into his mouth, squeezing your ass.

He steps off the bed as B pushes you down, getting you on all fours and pulling up your ass. You look over at me, now wanking my hard cock as my eyes remain transfixed on you. B grabs your hips, raising your ass higher in the air, forcing your head into the mattress. Pushing your knees further apart, you feel his hot breath on your drenched and swollen cunt. You jump slightly when you feel his nose press against your puckered asshole and his stiff tongue slide through your smooth, juice covered lips. It presses firmly against your hard clit, circling it with the tip before flattening his tongue to continue down. His mouth sucking on your cunt, his tongue pushes inside you, fucking you with his tongue as your cunt gushes onto it. His tongue leaves your pussy, and he replaces it with three of his fingers, shoving them in hard and deep. His tongue moves up between your ass cheeks, smearing the creamy juices he collected from your cunt as he goes. His fingers leave your cunt, making you groan in protest. Using both hands he spreads your cheeks as his tongue begins to probe at your pink little rosebud, soaking it with your juices and his saliva.

A is standing over you, stroking his cock. He spits on the top of your ass, you feel it run down and B's tongue licking it, mixing it with all the other juices. Glancing over you watch me pump my cock, my eyes fixed on your ass. A grabs your head and rubs his cock all over your face before forcing it back into your mouth, as B continues to lick out your ass. Then he moves back down and shoves his tongue into your wet cunt, alternating between the two for a few minutes.

"You taste fucking good," he says, kneeling behind you. He pushes the head of his cock against your clit, then runs it up to your asshole, suggesting that he's about to push it inside. But he doesn't, saying, "We'll come back to that". Instead, he slams it straight into your sloppy cunt, holding you firmly by the hips as he starts to thrust deep inside you.

A is aware that you keep looking over at me, but he wants the eye contact for a bit, so he bunches a load of your hair in his fist and yanks up your head. "Look at ME, you fucking slut," he demands, forcing you to look up at him as he fucks your face.

As you're now being rammed hard from both ends, you can really feel an orgasm building inside you, causing you to moan and gasp between the thrusts of the throat fucking. A likes to pull out then shove back in again, pausing there for a few seconds till you start to gag on his big cock. I order you to cum on B's dick, and you soon reach your first climax. B leans over you and pulls out, probing his throbbing mushroom head along your crack, now soaked in your juice.

"I think I'll take your fucking ass now you dirty little slut," he says in your ear.

A reaches out a hand, helping you up till you're kneeling on the bed. You watch as he lies down and gestures for you to get on top of him. You look over and see me nod. Your body is shaking with excitement from what you know is about to happen. You climb on top of A, your thighs, coated in your cum, are a sticky mess as you straddle him. You reach down and grasp his thick hard cock, still wet from your throat, sliding it between your folds, you sigh as you sink down onto him. Fuck! Your pussy feels so full. You sit there rocking slightly before A grasps the back of your neck pulling you towards him. Falling forward you turn your head at the last minute, his lips graze across your neck. Was he trying to break the rules there? Probably, but you're so fucking gorgeous who can blame him for wanting to kiss you? But you're a good girl, and I know you're committed to me, and only me. With your hands on either side of his head, you push yourself up so that your breasts are in his face. Taking advantage, A cups both breasts, biting hard on your left tit before sucking the nipple deep into his mouth. Your hips begin to lift, until the tip of his cock is still inside you, before you drop down hard, your pussy stretching and clenching around his girth.

You look over your shoulder to see B grab the lube off the bedside table and move behind you, between A's legs. He applies some lube to his fingers, coating them in the silky gel. You gasp as fingers move over and around your asshole, the lube not having warmed up feels cool against your skin. As his finger starts to press against your anus, you feel yourself begin to tense and freeze. You're no longer riding A's cock, but rather he has gripped your hips and is aggressively thrusting up into your cunt. Seeing you grimace from the probing of B's finger, I tell you to relax and breathe. Hearing my voice is enough that when you take a lung full of air, B's finger slips past your tight sphincter. You let out the air in a rush, the sensation feels so wrong but so fucking good. The hairs on your arms stand up and your body feels electric. He slowly moves his finger in and out, rotating it slightly. Just as you're relaxing into it, he adds a second. His thick fingers feel too big and the pressure of them moving inside you too intense. B starts to spread his fingers apart in a scissoring motion, stretching your asshole, preparing you for his cock. The feeling of a cock pounding into your pussy and fingers widening your hole, is so overwhelming, you could cum again from the sensation.

Sensing another orgasm building within you, I tell you to let go of everything -- your fears, doubts, and inhibitions. "Do you like the feel of his cock inside you?" I ask.

"Yeah, it feels fucking amazing," you gasp.

"Cum on it then, cum on his cock," I order, and the mere confirmation of my approval sends you over the edge, as you groan loudly, soaking his big dick in your cunt juice. Immediately following this, you become aware that B is now pressing the head of his cock against your stretched asshole, gradually easing it into you and filling your back passage with his meat.

"Fuck!" you cry, experiencing the incredible sensation of being double penetrated for the first time in your life. The initial reaction is almost too much to bear, quickly triggering yet another orgasm as it overwhelms you.

The two guys start to build a rhythm together, steadily sliding their hard cocks into you in unison, and the feeling of taking them both at the same time makes you feel sluttier than ever before. A pulls you forward onto him, licking and sucking your tits as B runs his hands back and forth along your thighs, smacking your ass every so often in-between. Your groans make you sound like the biggest whore in the world, and at that moment, you look it too. I watch in awe as these two rail you hard, so proud of the filthy slut that you've now become, and more in love with you than ever, as I wank my throbbing shaft, sometimes hard and fast, and sometimes slowing down to avoid cumming too soon, edging myself constantly. I look at your sexy naked body sandwiched between the two guys, their hands all over you, and from where I'm positioned behind you, a great view of their dicks being thrust into your dirty little fuck holes. Your constant moans say it all, suggesting that you are now well and truly in your element, as you give yourself to them, happy to be used like a shameless fuck toy for their pleasure.

"Do you like the feeling baby?" I ask, and you simply groan as they continue pounding you.

A pulls you forward till his mouth is against the shell of your ear, his hot breath sends shivers down your back, your asshole clenching around the thick base of B's cock.

"I want to cum in your ass!" A's whispered confession makes you pant hard. He grabs your hips, pulling you off B, and you instantly miss the sensation of your ass being filled.

You go to move off A, but he grabs you and flips you. Yelping in surprise you, not so elegantly, fall back onto his chest. His cock finds and plunges into your gaping asshole, his hands move between you and stop on the base of your back just above your ass cheeks. Pushing, he lifts you slightly, dropping you back down onto his cock. Closing your eyes against the sensation, you don't notice B moving between your legs until you feel his hands on your calves, lifting your legs up high, resting your ankles on his shoulders as he lines his cock up with your cunt. Pausing with just the tip against your entrance, he uses his thumb to press against your sensitive clit, grinding the pad of his thumb against it while he slides his cock inside. The feeling of the two cocks inside you, separated by a thin membrane, drives you crazy. As one thrusts in, the other withdraws. The sensation of them being pushed and dragged against each other builds your orgasm to fever pitch.

You look over to me because it's getting so overwhelming and you need the connection with me. You try to smile, failing miserably, as A thrusts mercilessly into you, pushing B's cock hard against your g-spot. "I love you!" you groan, watching my fist move up and down my cock.

"I know". Hearing me say that has you moaning deep in your throat, your heart feeling fuller than your cunt or ass.

B's hand moves up your smooth flat stomach, cupping your breast briefly before he pinches your nipple, hard! You feel it all the way down to your pussy, making the muscles contract and squeeze his thick dick, preventing him from withdrawing. Grunting, he thrusts harder into you, pushing your knees closer to your head, so you squeeze again but this time you clench your ass also. The tightness and A's cock in your ass means you can see the outline of B's cock under the skin of your taut lower stomach, moving in and out of your cunt. You reach down to press your hand against it, needing to feel it.

"I need to cum baby" you say, looking once again to me.

"I'm close," A and B grunt in unison as they pick up speed, jackhammering into your now raw and tender holes. The slight pain adding and building you to orgasm, till your whole body is tight with white hot need.

"Wait slut! I want you to cum with them." My order has you groaning in frustration as you're right on the edge.

Your whole body is hyper focused, your skin feels super sensitive to every touch. It's too much that you just can't move. You lie there with the back of your head against A's chest, arms beside you and hands fisting the bedsheets. You're lying very much like a doll for them to fuck and take their pleasure from. The feel of A holding you up as he pistons his cock inside you, and the feel of B's hands bruising as they grip your hips, holding you steady as his dick pounds into you, has you begging and moaning incoherently. Your legs burn from being held straight for so long, and the men, having now given up on any type of rhythm, are just fucking you however they want. You feel A's cock thicken and swell in your asshole just as B lets out a long groan. The only tell-tale signs that they are about to cum.

"Fuck!" you scream as you feel the first blast of one of them cumming inside you, but you're so far gone you don't know who it was. You lose all control as your orgasm washes over you like a tidal wave, robbing you of the ability to breathe. You feel their cocks pulsing and with every pulse they empty more and more cum inside your tight holes. B pulls out first, followed by A, who gently lifts your limp and spent body and sets you on the bed. You feel their cum leaking out of both your cunt and ass, pooling on the mattress under your open legs.

You don't know how long passes, it could have been hours or mere seconds, before you hear my voice. "Look at the fucking sight of you, you dirty little whore!"

You open your eyes and glance down, your body is covered in sweat, your spread thighs coated in a mix of cum. Your chafed cunt and ass still wide open as cum continues to leak out of them. You can only imagine what your face must look like, mascara smudged and lipstick smeared all over. Your hair is probably a wild tangle of knots, that will be a nightmare to get out. Feeling the bed dip, you glance up to see me kneeling on the bed beside you, my hard, angry looking cock in my hand above you as I slowly pump my shaft, squeezing the head slightly on every upward stroke. Your mouth begins to water, just looking at me.

"Open your mouth and stick out your tongue. You want to be a fucking slut, you at least can be a dirty one."

You watch as I wank my cock, my movements getting faster. You watch as my balls tighten and hear me mutter a curse, managing to close your eyes as the first blast of cum splatters across your face and into your hair. I continue to drench your face in my large load, some landing on your tongue but the majority of it is running down your cheeks and covering your closed eyes.

Leaning forwards, I whisper two words that cause you to gasp, and somehow make us feel strangely closer than ever...

"Good girl."