All Comments on 'Sharing My Wife Amanda Ch. 12'

by Syzoth

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Goddess_of_SunshineGoddess_of_Sunshineover 5 years ago
Better with time, like fine wine!

Thank you for the shout-out in the intro, you're welcome! It's a pleasure proofreading your stories, they're so fun and wonderful and sexy. The love and adoration you have for Amanda jumps off each and every page. Your wife is a lucky woman, Sy! I want more stories to proofread! LOL!!!

XOXO

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 5 years ago
Enthusiastic!

No shortage of action in this story. Syzoth serves up his pregnant wife Mandy to his friend while he services his friend's pregnant wife. The author's writing continues to improve. Something here for everyone.

FratBoy69xFratBoy69xover 5 years ago
Nice Foursome Story

Good descriptive sex scenes. Felt like I was there in the middle of the action.

Banging 2 hot chicks is every man's dream. Story would've been even hotter if Syzoth and Scott got each other's wife pregnant!

spellbinder79spellbinder79over 5 years ago
Mandy is HOT

I'm guessing Amanda is more fake than real but goddamn she seems fun and sexy. Even if she's 100% fiction, she's still a great literary character! Haha!

Great sex scenes, really enjoyed them 'cause they gave nice visuals.

Story followed a line of thought, but could've been written better so minus 1 star. But definitely worth a read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amanda and I enjoyed an open marriage.

Oh you poor man, caring about the "pet agree" of your sluts offspring?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a woman !

Love naughty wives. Please continue this.

Hate stupid negative troll comments. Please continue to delete.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Playing Roulette with the genetics of your kids isn't good for your look.

Other than that, it's right down the middle. Not particularly Hot or Sophisticated just good old racquetball recreational sex. Nothing wrong with that! Just don't favor it anymore.

MasonFieldMasonFieldover 5 years ago
Whoa

The best part was when Amanda had her head low as she's blowing Scott in the back seat of the car then reappeared and she wiped her mouth clean. I damn near creamed my pants just reading that one part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot!

Wife sharing is an acquired taste, as is swinging, so it’s not for everyone. But if you’re interested but think you’d never actually do it, Syzoth has provided us voyeur types a suitable, no risk substitute. Pretty hot, too. Thanks, author for sharing your considerable talents and a hot beach photo of the lovely Amanda. Yes, very easy to imagine Amanda indulging herself and the lucky author-husband. Hope to read more.

VitriolhackVitriolhackover 5 years ago
Another hot story

Most people who go skiing wait for after the mountain to enjoy après ski fun. But the again, some couples just can’t keep their hands to themselves!

One of the best stories Sy has written so far.

;)

VitriolHack

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyed the chapter. I get that sometimes people get aggressive during sex but I could have done without the "violent" descriptions of otherwise loving sex.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Maybe you could swap your whore for a pig. It would be cleaner.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSyzoth@Syzoth
1189 Followers
That beautiful ass is of my wonderful wife Mandy. I love talking about her and discussing my sexual fantasies... wife-sharing and watching Mandy in a gangbang is near the top of my list Mandy is the center of my life... and the focus of most of the stories that I post on L...