Sharing Pt. 01

Story Info
This is part one of a real life sharing experience.
1.8k words
4.34
7.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dippety
dippety
13 Followers

This is the first erotic story I've written in a few years, and I'm at a place where I want to write down my fantasies and share with the wider world.

As it's my first story, I'm not going to presume it'll be amazing but I'm going to give it my all! It'll be in two parts.

--

At 22 and looking back over casual flings when I was at university and two long term relationships, for me sex was good or better. Did kinky, thrilling or dangerous encounters supercharge me with horniness?

No.

I suppose I would consider myself attractive, a brunette but mostly dyed more mousey blonde - I felt it suited my personality more. So why did I feel like I was missing out?

I'm a slim yet curvy 5'6", with mostly dyed mousey blonde hair which suits my personality and thanks to running, strong legs which I can live with.

I've been seeing this new guy Jake for a couple of months now. He's more sexually open than previous boyfriends and said from the start that our relationship was open. Sex with him is amazing, and I had no real desire to go find other men to sleep with.

He started the adventure when he suggested something different. He'd find another man for me, and I'd enjoy that encounter whilst he watched. I'd be in control and do whatever I was comfortable with, and I was free to back out at any time.

I didn't immediately say yes, but the more I thought about the proposition, the more interested I became - the excitement, risk, danger, thrills, all new and all tingling through me like electricity. I was getting wet at the thought of this new steamy avenue I would have never considered before.

Then one night at his place, with most of a bottle of red wine drank, he said he found someone and shared a photo, and I was shocked! How could my boyfriend be so wrong? He was 29, and I had no interest in anyone older than that.

In shock I spluttered Beaujolais, "Twenty-five years older?! Are you serious?!"

Did I trust my fella's judgement or tell him to fuck off? Did I be a pussy in the wrong sense? Or did I let my pussy get filled?

I didn't chicken out. I said yes, provided that I could back out at any time. Whilst my boyfriend set up the meet I alternated between bricking it, curiosity, imagination and anticipation. I was wet some of the time, so maybe the idea wasn't so bad.

Just how would it be with a man who was 25 years older than me? On a Friday night at my boyfriend's place I was going to find out.

I said yes, with the caveat that I could change my mind at any time, and I meant any time.

We organised it, well in reality he organised it! It was a Friday evening at his place as I lived in a shared house so that wouldn't have worked at all.

On the night, I went to get ready and he set the scene - subtle lighting, candles and opening the wine.

I showered, terrified, worrying about the upcoming ordeal. Naked, I did my makeup and chose my outfit. Oscillating between excited and terrified. A glass of wine helped take the edge off my fear. I decided on a bra and panties set, ivory panels with a black lace trim. I was indecisive over stockings, until black hold-ups had me feeling almost horny!

I then matched this with a black dress, a little sparkly, a nightclub or first date item. Tight fitting, it felt right, perfect for this occasion. Here I was, putting myself out there as something sexy, not frumpy.

The ambiance my boyfriend had set up made everything feel too real. Oh crap! I wanted more wine than I knew would help. Then what good would I be? This torture had time moving like a snail. When the doorbell rang and my boyfriend went to answer my heart and body jumped. You could have scraped me off the ceiling. Post-shock, a nervous wreck, glued to the sofa, I fidgeted with clothing I didn't need to rearrange.

My liaison was a looker. Distinguished, he had salt and pepper hair and he wore immaculate trousers and a crisp shirt. I froze, unable to speak and greet him.

He saved me by speaking first. "Very nice to meet you. You look even more beautiful than in your photo."

After the introduction my boyfriend went and sat on an armchair, so I didn't feel so much that he was a voyeur.

This older man introduced himself as Patrick. Nervous of giving my real name, instead I told him it was Claire. I was excited at my little subterfuge, the mystery thrilling me. I was now enjoying getting into the experience.

He was saying all the right things, he had the gift of the gab. Was he chatting me up? It didn't feel like he was and he was unlike any man before.

I felt at ease, freeing me from some repression I didn't even realise I had. I could feel the shackles of my previous self falling away as I became more flirtatious and let this man into a part of me that had been closed off.

We flirted.

He leaned over to kiss me.

He could kiss! The mounting heat from this sensual urgency drove me. Ravenous, I lost track of time. It must have been minutes.I felt his hand on my leg. I moaned and he clearly took that as an indication of how I was feeling and his hand slid up my thigh, then underneath the hem of my dress and kept going until I could feel his fingers an inch from my panties.

Touch me!

I didn't say it, but I thought it.

Seemed he could read my mind, he kissed me even more passionately as his hand moved up and then down between my legs, he ran his fingers over my pubic mound and then between my legs.

Confident rather than arrogant, and therefore attractive, when he spoke his tone was soft with a determined edge.

"You're wet. I want to taste you."

He started to pull my dress up and I shifted around to allow it to slide up. As my panties came into view he was complimentary.

"Beautiful, perfect"

I needed to hear that. All that self-torture over choosing lingerie had paid off.

Once my dress was at my waist he stopped, pulled me forward so I was nearly flat on my back and then he slowly opened my legs.

He ran his hands all over my thighs, entranced with my wrapped pussy, when I wanted him to expose it.

Go on!

Did he hear my silent prompt? He grasped my panties and hauled them down. I was horny as hell, feeling the cool air on my lips, which dripped fluid as the cloth sank down. He pulled in what seemed like slow motion, whilst I screamed inside for him to just rip them down and eat me. On the other hand that gradual freeing of that wetness was hotter though - I was getting off on the tension.

He lowered his head between my legs.

Oh... fuck... yes!

He knew what he was doing. He started gentle, with no direct stimulation of my clitoris. Oh, the feeling of his tongue on it was delicious.

He was good!

He built up the stimulation until I moaned. Soft at first, and as the rush built inside me, and little waves progressed into bigger waves; louder and louder. Until I screeched as orgasm washed over me, my legs shaking and fireworks overloading my brain.

Once I came out the other side of the tsunami, he was already standing back up.

"I want you - now!", I demanded.

I baulked, the words came unnaturally to me, this was a deeper need expressing itself.

I leant up, my wetness coating the leather covers of the sofa as I did. I started frantically unbuckling his belt, undoing buttons and yanking his zip down. He tore off his shirt and kicked off slip-on shoes.

I could see a hint of what was in his trousers and as the zip ripped down his bare, smooth shaven skin showed he was wearing no underwear.

At this point my lust had completely taken over. I tugged hard at his trousers and they fell to the floor, his cock bounced out, close to hitting me in the face. It was far larger than I had imagined and hardened fast.

Had my boyfriend realised he had hooked me up with a very endowed gentleman?

Patrick reached out to my face. Pre-empting and greedy, I shot forward, and wide-mouthed, engulfed the large head of his cock.

He tasted and smelled great. Here was a man who took care of his hygiene, and that turned me on.

I worked, firm and slow, feeling him harden, and knew he was full-engorged when he moaned with pleasure.

It was time!

I was surprised at how up front I was. A new me had emerged. And I loved it.

"I want to ride you!"

Now naked, he sat on the sofa. I straddled him. We kissed some more. I lifted up, felt for his cock, sank until I felt the stiffness probe my labia. I relaxed my legs and it forged into me.

Patrick stayed still, his eyes locked into mine, an expression of expectation on his face. I relaxed even more.

I grimaced as my body fought this invasion. I forced myself through that reaction. I wanted him.

I relaxed my legs more... Until... I squealed as his full length and girth crammed me.

For several moments it was pain, and then gave way to pure pleasure. Never felt anything like it before, and it was pure heaven.

I started to lift my body and felt that delicious friction as my lips gripped him tightly. I lifted a few inches off him and then dropped back down hard.

More!

I wanted more of this. I started riding him, and felt his hands grip my waist to force my body down harder onto him. Then I felt his mouth on one nipple, then the other. Patrick was starting to grunt as I worked his cock. I read his face every time my pussy took his cock deep into me.

I was getting louder as I felt orgasm getting closer.

I never come like this, or this quickly. What is happening to me?

I came with a scream, my whole body shaking. Time froze in that instant and all I could feel was his thick cock stretching me and my throbbing labia around it.

This was a first, I normally had to rub my clit to cum and it felt amazing.

--

End of Part One.

dippety
dippety
13 Followers