All Comments on 'Sharing Pt. 02'

by BrokenUnicorn

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
First person sucks

As you refer to the reader as an active participant. You don’t know how how I would react or what I would do. Tell me the story of what happened, not what you think I did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Your lead in says your wife gives a blow job to a guy, but

you tricked me because in the story, you have ME giving the blow job and not your wife! That was a nasty trick, making me into a cock sucker!

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

why would any sane man want to share his wife gotta have rocks in your head he will make her into his whore dummy

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It’s apparent

That some people who read these stories cannot suspend reality for a moment and simply read a story. They have to pick it apart, not because of its content, but usually because they do not agree with the subject matter. They refuse to believe that anyone should or could act in a certain manner, therefore the story must be bad. I applaud you for continuing the story, even after the rude comments on the previous chapter. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not fun to read

One of the previous commentators asked for a suspension of reality when reading stories on Literotica. I thought everyone realized that this was a porn site full of fictional stories. But when you post a story like this one, you simply stir the pot. There isn't a likable character in the story. Regardless of whether or not it's a fictional story, the characters are doing what most readers consider to be really stupid things. The dialogue feels like a horny teenager wrote the words. No suspension of reality is going to make their actions erotic, sexy or entertaining. Like I said - just no fun to read.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
re: anonymous- it's apparent

And why does it bother you that others may have a different take on a story? What are you feeling guilty about? It's obvious these type of stories turn you on, which speaks volumes about you. It's obvious from your rant you have a problem with opposing opinions. Tough shit fellow, there will always be opposing opinions about stories like this. Willing cuckold stories are just plain sick and that's my opinion, just as valid as yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why continue this trash......

First chapter was garbage, why continue it. ONE STAR

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

When first person narration and second person POV fall in a blender, this is what is produced. I honestly don’t know which it is.

Sbrooks103ySbrooks103yover 5 years ago

Why would any sane man come to a porn site all about men who share their wives, read a story about that exact subject, then whine like a little girl about what he just read? Oops, that’s right, the silly troll is not sane.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
last comment

What's it to you? Willing cuckoldry is a fetish. One Star vote for this trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Re: Second Person Fiction

The 'you' the author is addressing is his wife, not the reader. One problem in this style of writing, is that it creates confusion in the minds of readers who like their stories more straightforward; ie. less-attentive and less-sophisticated readers.

If you have a 'jstor' account, there is an interesting article about this by Monica Fludernik, titled "Second Person Fiction: Narrative 'You' as Addressee and/or Protagonist." Here is an excerpt:

"Second person fiction, that is to say fiction that employs a pronoun of address in reference to a fictional protagonist, cannot be easily accomodated within current narratological paradigms."

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need more stories like this

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need less stories like this.

1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
re:Sbrooks103y-

Any person that steals the id of another is not "sane". I guess that means you. Why is an imposter like you so concerned about what others think of this trash story? Are you feeling guilty about something or just like to plain bitch and be noticed? Which is it imposter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thanks for your story, but...

I don't want to discourage you, there's enough of that around here, but second person prose doesn't work in the hands of amateur authors. Try first person, it's the easiest for beginners. Your dialogue, what little there was, wasn't bad. But let the characters interact. The command voice was too evident, a common feature of amateur BDSM stories. So lighten up, these are not Roman Centurions and rebellious slaves. Keep writing, and remember: illegitimi non carborundum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The story was ok

But the comments are too funny. People whining about how an author chooses to write. People whining about those people. Others who feel the need to tell everyone what score they gave the story, others giving opposite scores to counter them. And that one nut job who keeps asking whether people feel guilty, but he has absolutely no clue how or when to even use the phrase, and makes no sense every time he says it. Kinda reminds me of the one who used to use "irregardless" in every comment he posted. Hilarious. It is fun to see the clowns who actually think what they say online in the comment section of a porn site actually means anything in life and that they are going to change anyone's mind. Something tells me these are the same ones who post all those moronic political posts as well. Unfortunately there will probably come a time when Literotica disables comments. Until then I'll just grab some popcorn and enjoy the shitshow that is the comment section in Loving Wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Second person doesn't work in the hands of any author.

Readers, often male, are put into female persona's and it's just dumb. The content or actions of the characters have nothing to do with the one I'm giving this story. I have no ideal of the content or actions. Its stupid style is what earns the one. It's horrendously written, no matter the content.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More than your Unicorn is broken.

So is your mind.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrokenUnicorn@BrokenUnicorn
23 Followers
Superhero fan and aspiring author. A lot of my writing deals with domination and control, but I wouldn't describe most of it as being far into the BDSM range of things. I like romance and passion, and even when it seems nonconsensual, I prefer it to be play-acting.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Sharing Pt. 01 Previous Part
Sharing Series Info