Sharing Sabrina Ch. 02

Story Info
Beyoncé Knowles wrecks Sabrina Carpenter’s fat ass.
20.2k words
4.45
4.7k
10
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2023
Created 07/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Heyoo47
Heyoo47
18 Followers

Sabrina Carpenter had rolled her eyes so many times tonight she was legitimately worried her ocean blue saucers would get lodged in the back of her head. The petite blonde typically worked hard to put a positive spin on the seemingly ceaseless parade of stress, drama, and pressure thrust upon her as an international pop star, and it was that mindset that had gotten Sabrina through some of the toughest moments in her life--be it failed relationships, undeserved waves of hate, and any other plight she was made to endure. But she wasn't sure how she could wear a smile throughout this latest round of torment, as this was a fate far more unbearable than any she had experienced prior--she hadn't gotten her big fat ass fucked in over a week!

No, instead of fulfilling her one true purpose in life, Sabrina had been busy doing things like 'touring' and 'getting interviewed' and 'meeting fans' and 'networking', all things that, sure, were important but nowhere near as important as getting a booty full of cock--especially when that cock was a permanently hard one attached to her former co-star and secret girlfriend Rowan Blanchard. Hell, while 2020 and 2021 had been nightmare years for many reasons, staying mainly inside had allowed her big butt to get pounded by her surprisingly powerful dom of a girlfriend pretty much nonstop. Yet, for better or for worse, both her and her girlfriend's lives had picked up once again, meaning seeing each other every hour of every day sadly was no longer a possibility.

Therefore, a remarkable solution had been devised, one which would ensure both could have flourishing careers and that Sabrina could get the type of long and hard assfuckings she needed. Born out of a spicy rendezvous between herself, Rowan, and Olivia Rodrigo a year ago, Sabrina had managed to convince Rowan to share and pimp her booty out to other tops in the industry more often, the brunette Snowpiercer star eventually caving once this hot little bottom openly wept after going a full two weeks without a dick in her ass. From that point forward, Sabrina managed to get her much needed anal fix and still remain loyal to the girl she loved most, as she never bent over for another top unless said top had Rowan's permission first.

However, Rowan's industry contacts only went so far, and while Olivia's involvement had opened a few new doors in that regard, there were times Rowan simply couldn't find anyone whose schedule lined up to fuck Sabrina's big butt. Therefore, the last time anything bigger than a plug had found its way wedged between her meaty cheeks was when Row and Liv had decided to recreate their first threeway together one year later. And, fine, the 'feather' singer knew it was a heavy task for Rowan to meticulously schedule Sabrina's work events and anal outings, but that didn't mean she was any less upset while texting Rowan at this dumb loud overcrowded party that her label and Rowan insisted she attended.

Sabrina:

yo, so r u telling me no one's gonna shove a 🍆 in my 🍑 here or...

Row🍯💕:

Couldn't find anyone. Talk later. On set rn.

Sabrina:

damn wish u were on me instead

Row🍯💕:

Just keep that plug in, Peaches, and we'll get something bigger for you soon, I promise.

Row🍯💕:

Patience is a virtue ;-).

And with that, Sabrina fought the urge to chuck her phone across the room, instead just barely managing to put it back inside the dainty little purse she was carryingf. For days now, it had been 'just keep that plug in'--as if she ever went anywhere without it! But the whole point of that plug was to keep her ass nice and loose for long hard cock, so why wasn't she getting any?! Her life was really reduced to awkwardly wandering through the halls of a strange condo accompanied by a synth beat so loud she couldn't hear herself think?! There was no...

...way.

No way!

In one instant, Sabrina forgot all her anguish as she came face to face with...Beyoncé! THE Beyoncé!! Again. God, in that surreal moment, Sabrina was reminded of just how lucky she was, as she was privileged enough to have met this goddess amongst women before, back when she was 18. Not only that, but the fact Queen Bey actually seemed to know who she was had been beyond flattering and mind-blowing and just...fuck. All those jitters she felt running into this once-in-a-lifetime entertainer the first time were returning with a major vengeance, jitters that weren't helped by the intoxicating, almost angry smolder on Beyoncé's face.

Really, there was nothing almost about that anger from Beyoncé. Much like Sabrina, she too was going through withdrawals, though for the opposite role. It had been a full 12 hours since she had gotten a piece of some bitch ass and she was growing restless. Worst of all, she had organized a sodomy session with one of her most reputable anal loving bottoms, and yet said bottom was 13 minutes late and counting! By now, everyone should have been painfully aware the Destiny's Child singer turned solo global sensation's time was unbelievably precious, so why she was being made to wait was beyond her. But if her initial conquest was going to end up a no-show, then this caramel skinned beauty was more than ok with claiming Carpenter as a consolation prize.

"Hey." Beyoncé cooed, her sweet-as-honey voice making Sabrina's hungry little asshole quiver around the plug stuffed inside it.

"H-Hey." Sabrina tried to nod nonchalantly in acknowledgement, while still fangirling a thousand times over internally.

"Looking to get your ass fucked, huh?" Beyoncé asked without so much as a millisecond of hesitation and Sabrina's head was sent spinning immediately.

"Uhm, wait, what?" Sabrina eventually managed to squeak out, figuring this had to be her overloaded horny brain playing tricks on her.

"Your big fat white ass." Beyoncé gleefully explained. "You're desperate to have it fucked, aren't you?"

Admittedly, this probably could've set the world record for 'coming on strong', but Beyoncé was far past caring about that sort of thing. The bottom line? She was Beyoncé. She snapped her fingers and women dropped to their knees--especially white blonde bimbos like this blatant butt bitch. If this wasn't the world's most flowery way to proposition a plain-as-day bottom, so be it.

Yet, somehow this golden haired sub actually had the gall to act all offended, going so far as to raise her eyebrow and pout.

"Excuse me?"

"You're excused." Beyoncé dismissively quipped then continued. "Sabrina...you have to know that the cat's outta the bag, right? That everyone knows you're passed around more than a blunt at these types of things? Not that it would be hard to guess just by looking at you. There've gotta be laws that someone with a booty as big and juicy as yours can't go throughout life without getting their massive ass fucked on a regular basis."

"Well...I--erm..."

Sabrina was at a total loss for words, rocked by the fact that someone who had only ever shown her complete kindness in their past brief meetings was now talking to her like she was an object, merely a piece of fuckmeat made for pleasure. And there was no rest for the weary, this verbal dressing down from one of the best-selling recording artists of all time continuing in spite of Sabrina's gobsmacked state, Queen Bey really going all in.

"Oh, Sabrina. You didn't think I knew you from your music, did you?"

Getting further flustered by what she suspected this incredibly influential artist was insinuating, Sabrina's face grew redder than a tomato as her hands were anxiously wringing together.

"Uhm, obviously I kinda hoped that was it but--"

All it took was a raised hand from the Renaissance artist to cut Sabrina off, the blushing blonde soon averting her eyes' aim towards the floor.

"Listen, sweetie, it's probably fine or whatever, but I don't have time to be listening to that." Beyoncé admitted before wickedly smirking. "But that hot little body and big fat booty of yours? I've definitely got time for that."

Sabrina half expected herself to pass out from pure shock. Here was one of the biggest artists of all time, one that she was starstruck by, offering to give her her favorite thing in the entire universe, i.e. anal attention. And yet, Sabrina actively worked to fight those urges, the vivid image of Rowan's loving tender smile flashing through her mind.

"This...I--"

"Here's the deal." Beyoncé sharply interrupted, effortlessly shutting Sabrina down once again. "I'm gonna feel that hot little cunt of yours right now. If it's drier than the Sahara, you can walk off and forget about me. Maybe even tell all the late night talk shows about the time Beyoncé hit on you at a party. But if I rub my hand over that twat and feel even the slightest bit of wetness? I'm gonna drag you to the nearest bathroom, bend you over the toilet, and fuck you in your big fat ass like the trashy two dollar whore you are. Understood?"

Sabrina gulped, squirming as she felt Beyoncé's lecherous leering gaze burn a hole through her petite body. She was quite literally fucked.

In spite of her current predicament, Sabrina still sported a brave face, returning Beyoncé's effortlessly seductive expression with an alluring smirk of her own.

"Try me."

"Wow." Beyoncé chuckled, a dangerously warm smile lighting up her face. "Guess you are every bit the freak I've heard you to be, given that you're just ready to do it out in the open here, but no...we will not be taking that risk. You think either one of us could afford that?"

The truth was that they both knew they couldn't, especially since they were already towing recklessly close to the line, what with Beyoncé holding the gorgeous golden haired tight, her silky smooth hand wrapped around the back of this surreally beautiful blonde and resting mere inches above the juicy booty she'd no doubt be taking her frustrations out on in a mere matter of minutes.

Yet, even with that knowledge ever present in Sabrina's pretty little head, she exhibited a quite frankly baffling amount of confidence, though internally her heart skipped a beat with every word she spoke.

"So...lead the way."

Almost impressed with the bombshell's bravado, Beyoncé pulled away and narrowed her gaze before grabbing a hold of the hot blonde and walking off, guiding her mark up a spiral staircase and to a small cramped little bathroom down a corridor. Practically shoving the petite blonde through the door, Sabrina barely managed to toss her purse over onto the sink counter before Beyoncé lunged forward, looking to cop a feel of Sabrina's sopping cunt. With the shameful aroma of arousal already filling the air, Queen Bey feeling this red hot vixen's twat was really nothing but a fun formality at this point. However, the massive bottom with a massive bottom seemed to get second thoughts, apparently snapping out of her lust induced haze as this surreal situation, one that would've once only appeared viable in her wildest fantasies, was now moments away from materializing into a twisted reality. Thus, as Beyoncé moved in closer, Sabrina took a step back, going so far as to sheepishly swat away Beyoncé's eager hand.

Softening her tone briefly, Beyoncé gently asked, albeit unable to entirely conceal her annoyance, "What's the matter, sweetheart?"

Blushing as red as a tomato and still feeling her heart flutter at this beautiful pop goddess calling her 'sweetheart', Sabrina struggled for a minute or two to even remember how to properly form words before finally managing to stammer out a response.

"It's...It's just...weeeelll, you're, for real, so hot, but I, I already have a top aaand--MMMNN!!"

"Shut your face, fatass!" Beyoncé growled after striking Sabrina hard across her model-esque face, the loud resounding sound of that 'vicious' (no pun intended) smack echoing throughout this tiny confined space. "I know all about that little co-star of yours keeping this ass loose for me and she's been a big help. Really. But if you think I was going to let her hog your fat white booty all to herself without me ever getting a piece of it, then you're not as smart as I've heard."

At this point, Sabrina would've been well within her rights to cuss this older and taller stunner out and march on out the door. Beyoncé certainly would've never let anyone treat her like this. The only reason Queen Bey was employing such tactics was that this uppity little up-and-comer had accumulated quite the reputation already, with tales of her increasingly depraved anal skankery making the rounds all through the sordid inner circles of Beverly Hills.

So, maybe, Sabrina was actually some kind of blushing bride--something that really would set her apart from the rest of the women in this industry. But, given just how many yarns had been spun about sweet little Rowan regularly loaning out this almost cartoonishly big butt, Beyoncé severely doubted that and was, in fact, banking on the contrary. And fortunately, it appeared this gamble was going to pay off big time for the RENAISSANCE songstress, as an all-too-telling look of conflicted lust and wanton wanting spread across the younger vixen's face.

"You, you mean...you have Rowan's permission?"

Ha, of course! This slut wasn't upset that Beyoncé was taking her frustrations out on her. She was just nervous her precious 'wittle' top would be upset that her made-to-be-fucked ass was getting used--as if Sabrina wasn't just a free-use bottom living in Beyoncé's world.

"No, but it's cute you think I need it." Beyoncé chuckled. "Cute, just like the rest of you. But, sweetheart, I don't go through other tops. They go through me. And do you know how many I've had to hold back from you since the literal second you turned 18? Some real fucking vultures there. But I always told them no because an ass like yours, even though it's begging to be fucked, shouldn't be given to just anyone. No, what you've got, a prize of that caliber, is meant for tops who know what they're doing. And then, one of your fellow 'Disney girls' just decides she's gonna be the one to pop that cherry and then pimp you out. Which wouldn't be so bad, but she's not giving me a call? I'm supposed to be like the first woman a person gets to help break in a big fat ass like yours and yet I'm hearing little miss 'drivers license' got multiple shots before I was ever even contacted?! Like, something's gone wrong here."

"Well, there is a history there and--" Sabrina started before Beyoncé held up her hand to silence the sultry blonde.

"Baby, let me finish." The "Single Ladies" singer gave what sounded like a warning. "My whole point is...I'm done waiting, and your girl will understand. I run this town. Haven't you heard the rumors? And yeah, sometimes rumors can just be rumors. I know that, you know that, but these ones...I'm just saying, name one of your idols, Sabrina, and I've probably had my way with them. Rihanna? Okay, you've got me there, though we've certainly teamed up on our fair share of slutty little white bottoms like you. Britney? I'm the one who popped her backdoor cherry and now she's been begging me for '...One More Time' for the past 11 years. Ari? You've never heard her whistle notes go higher than when she's got a cock in her ass. And Taylor? Mmm, Taylor. One of my favorites, whenever I can get my hands on her. Hell, I'm pretty sure she actually sang the lyrics 'I'm feeling 22' about the combined number of inches she's gotten stuffed up her shitpipe on nights when me and Rihanna have double dicked her."

"Ok, ok, got it, congratulations!" Sabrina rolled her eyes, though she couldn't entirely hide the intrigue from her voice. "Sounds like you have an entire 'book of bitches'."

"Oh, I do." Beyoncé smugly smirked, going so far as to proudly puff out her ample chest before toning things down a bit, "But that's a whole other story. Tonight's not about them--it's about you."

And with that, the Run the World singer reached forward again, ready to get a read on how ridiculously wet this piece of meat was for her. And Sabrina almost stayed firmly in place like a good little bottom should, but again got cold feet at the last second. Beyoncé's comment about rumors sometimes being just rumors was right on the money, but Sabrina was unable to shake slander off so easily.

And after all the nonsense (again, no pun intended) spouted off about her online, the last thing Sabrina needed was being deemed a cheater. Granted, her and Rowan's love at first sight had been kept out of the public eye by what had to be some kind of divine intervention, but that didn't mean word wouldn't be spread across all these clandestine cliques in Hollywood all about slutty Sabrina's unfaithful sexploits.

However, these depraved Hollywood haven also treated monogamy like a four letter word, so maybe she was just overthinking everything. But, more than any diet Eyes Wide Shut swinger group, the Eyes Wide Open singer was worried about hurting Rowan. Though, maybe Beyoncé was right. Maybe Rowan really would understand if she strayed for a total flawless goddess like Queen Bey. Or maybe that was just what Sabrina's still quivering asshole wanted to believe. Regardless, Sabrina decided to keep her defenses up for the time being, instead throwing things back on Beyoncé.

"What...what about your husband?" Carpenter countered, sounding rather sheepish. "Not trying to pry, but...we've all heard Lemonade, you know? I'm not sure what y'all have worked out since then, but me and Rowan, we're not open."

Once that ludicrous lie got an understandable befuddled look from Beyoncé, this bonny blonde backpedaled, elaborating on her previous sentiment.

"Ok, fine--we're not open in the sense that I can just bend over whenever to whoever. There are parameters and shit. I need her to sign off things."

"So, call her." The ever persistent angel-voiced Alpha shrugged. "Or I will."

Blushing a deep shameful rouge, Sabrina considered it, but her girl seemed so busy right now. The last thing she needed to be was Sabrina the butt slut, again burdening her perfect top tonight with her unrelenting horniness and...wait? Why the fuck was she out here feeling bad about herself?

The most beautiful woman in the entire music industry--hell, one of the most beautiful women on the entire planet--was out here drooling over her. Beyoncé, BEYONCÉ, wanted her. And God, did she ever want Beyoncé. Besides, it wasn't her fault Rowan's limited connections had run dry. It was only natural for an eternal anal skank like Sabrina Carpenter to hunger for a long rubber schlong up her rosy sphincter. Rowan had to get that, right? She had to.

But, for better or for worse, Sabrina's dedication to pleasing her Disney colleague turned better half hung on by a thread, the hot blonde nervously clearing her throat before trying to give an explanation.

"It's just, Rowan sounded so busy earlier. I--"

"God." Beyoncé couldn't resist interrupting, rendered incredulous by this submissive's constant pussyfooting around. "I...I just can't with you Disney bitches! Mm, I swear, all you Mouse House muff munchers are the same. 'Oh, I can't get my ass fucked by you, Mistress Beyoncé. I'm in love with Selena.' 'Oh, I can't get my ass fucked by you, Mistress Beyoncé. I'm in love with Demi.' And then, what do you know, it always ends with them side by side getting their big booties stuffed! Maybe your girl really is every bit the top she seems to be. I don't know. Given she's getting the chance to pound that perfect fucking rear of yours, I sure hope so. But you? You're kinda delaying the inevitable here, honey. And I think you know it."

If this had been any other member of the population, Sabrina would've been so beyond telling them off at this point. She would've already been sitting down, brainstorming lyrics about everything weighing her down. But because this was all coming from the extremely decorated and effortlessly dominant superstar, not only was Sabrina not dismissing it, she was again deliberating whether there was merit behind the leader of the Beyhive's words. Looking past the unsurprising yet still jaw-dropping revelation that Beyoncé had asserted her authority over Demi Lovato's plump-as-fuck ass and Selena Gomez's nice and juicy booty, Sabrina was wondering if such past conquests really were telling signs of the blonde's future.

Heyoo47
Heyoo47
18 Followers