Sharing Sabrina Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carpenter had to know she wouldn't cum without begging Queen Bey for it. Sure, this might have been Sabs's first sodomy session in a long while and she may have sadly forgotten spreading her bubble butt cheeks apart earlier, but there was no chance she'd forget the need to plead her case for the privilege of hitting her peak. Hell, the blonde's longing for some type of relief would probably just inherently trigger some kind of miserable desperate imploring anyway. But before they got to that stage, Beyoncé decided she'd also record a few snippets of this hot action to send to Sabrina's little girlfriend. Rowan had requested photos specifically, but the dominant pop trailblazer had to figure Carpenter's former co-star wouldn't mind a video here and there.

Admittedly, filming this fucking created a whole new risk. While videoing this vixen getting dicked down, the divine dom found it remarkably difficult to conceal Carpenter's key features any longer. As a matter of fact, Beyoncé was struggling to even keep this phone still as she shook with excitement while pummeling that plump rump. For just a brief moment, as her hips collided into the thighs of the 'In My Bed' singer, Beyoncé was teleported back to when she was a fresh faced 18 year old obliterating Britney's shitter, giddy to get her first piece of an inferior woman's plump white ass. And while the thrill of that life altering night couldn't ever quite be replicated, any time she was pounding another hot blonde's backdoor, it was easy to pretend she was back where it all began. Hell, the so-called 'woman' she had set her sights on originally tonight was another beautiful leggy blonde, meaning Queen Bey could honestly fantasize she was with her initial target after all.

Despite that, Beyoncé didn't spend much time indulging in that delusion, because the truth was that Carpenter's cakes were arguably far juicier than either one of those other fuckpets, and she was more than content with the fact that years of silent unfulfilled lust for this teeny bopper tramp were at long last being realized tonight. That was why she poured most of her energy into maintaining that brisk and steady pace while sliding all 14 inches back and forth inside that hungry little bunghole, a mesmerizing display of debauchery now permanently caught on video. And with the camera still rolling, Beyoncé believed now to be the best time to give this fat assed fuckhole further verbal encouragement.

"Yeahh, make some noooiiisseee!!!" Queen Bey commanded as if she was hollering out to a sold out crowd of screaming fans. "Mmm, I saaaiddd make some noise!! Ooh yesss, that's it. Awwwhh, show me how much you love this, white slut--just like all white sluts do. Mmhmmmmm, show me...and your girl. Say hi to the camera! Ooohhh, hey, you can't blame me, baby. Your beloved little Rowan said she wanted plenty of pictures of your fat jiggly ass getting destroyed by my big black cock and, mmmm, getting that on video? Well, that's even sweeter. And, hell, maybe it's even giving your girl a look into her own future?"

Sabrina frailly wailed at this latest goading from this glowing top, even if she was too debilitated and discombobulated to properly formulate a full sentence. Not only had her rollercoaster career as a singer been used against her by this bewitching dom, but in a roundabout way, her acting career was getting dragged through the dirt as well. Normally when she was getting recorded on camera, it was for a role in some middling Netflix movie, not the role of some superior woman's super slutty submissive.

Cynically, Sabrina even had to concede that the footage being obtained right now was undeniably more entertaining than some choice titles in her filmography. Don't get her wrong--she was incredibly grateful for the opportunities she had been given, and her film roles always gave a nice reprieve from traveling the world over as a rising pop starlet. But when it came to appearing as a supporting character in Tall Girl or bending over in order to take a tall toy, there was no question which one was more enjoyable for the whorish blonde. And, of course, there was a goldmine of oral humiliation to tap into with this parallel of her days spent in front of the camera and this current curation of an anal sex tape, one that Beyoncé simply couldn't let slip by.

"Ooh, there we gooo. Moan for me, my little movie star. Think I heard some rumblings you signed some kind of contract with Netflix a while back and, hell, it's not really fair for me to say 'cause I haven't seen any of it, but I'd just wager what I'm filming with us right now? Better than half that shit you've done. And hey, between how pretty you sang for me and how much movie magic we're making right now, you might just be making one damn good pitch for me to be your mentor, Sabrina. Mmmhmmm, think about it, baby. I could give you both vocal and acting lessons just by banging your big fat booty."

Another paltry puppy dog whimper escaped Sabrina's permanent duck face dick sucking lips, the Work It star floored by this ceaseless flow of what was turning out to be a strange amalgamation of patronization and praise. Adding onto the legendary status of this stupefying dom, Queen Bey was cementing herself as a master of multitasking, which was perhaps to be expected regarding someone on Beyoncé's level as she had to deal with so many variables at any given moment. Just as the revered 'Love on Top' top juggled music, movie, and business ventures, right now she was balancing dishing out dirty talk, delivering a deep dicking, and videoing every moment of this filthy act all at the same time.

"Oh...G-God..." Sabrina somehow managed to squeak out, the shame building inside her bubbling to the surface through those words.

Earlier in the night, Beyoncé had reeled herself in when these sexcapades led to those weak little humiliated sobs and that clear embarrassment on Sabrina's end. But now? Between the fact that Rowan had thrown her support behind Beyoncé steamily reaming her dreamy docile girlfriend, Sabrina had given abundantly apparent indication that she was loving this, and Beyonce's previous attempt to pull back on this more mortifying treatment had only resulted in Sabrina's mood souring, this impeccably influential artist was only motivated to go in harder on that hot as hell whore.

However, in order to truly let her power levels loose, the dominant pop goddess sadly had to put that phone down, meaning the proceeding portion of this posterior pounding could only be replayed in the participants' minds. Nevertheless, this end to recording seemed a worthy sacrifice when the girls' group grad began striking 'Brina's big butt again. With the petite tramp's anal walls easing up to accommodate that awe-striking toy, Queen Bey decided to inject a heavy dose of pain into this rectum ramming rendezvous since Sabrina was now mining mainly pleasure from this anal plowing.

"Hmm, you're right." Beyoncé continued, acting as if this pathetic sub had actually said something substantial instead of just woefully whining out an 'Oh my God' like any basic bitch would. "If I'm looking for a mentee...you ain't it. No, I need someone semi-respectable. Not just someone who's a worthless walking fuckhole. I mean, fuck, if Rowan's so keen on being linked with you, maybe she should be next on my list of white asses to fuck. Seriously, the fact that I'm even associating myself with you in private is embarrassing enough. Work so hard to give women all over the world confidence just to see a skank like you throw that all away to get bent over a toilet like the cheap slut you are! Mmm, but I've had my eye on that fat ass of yours for so long that I can't really hold it against you, but still. Ohhhh, listen to you, whining and crying. Am I supposed to feel sympathy for you? Because I sure as fuck don't. You should be ashamed, babygirl. Been making music for what? 8 years or some shit like that? And people didn't even give a shit about you until you were all grown with one of the fattest asses imaginable. At least, I didn't. Mm, God, sorry, but I just can't get over the fact that you thought I had actually heard any of your stuff. As if that's why anyone would care about you. 8 years and what the fuck do you have to show for it? I bust my ass to actually inspire women and you just get your ass busted. Goddammit, you're such a fucking bottom that you can't even top charts. I just...the fact I, after all I've done, am wasting my time on a no-name like you. Do you know how lucky you are? You should be thanking me for the fucking privilege."

Honestly, there were a few barbs thrown out there that made Beyoncé internally cringe, as she was getting far meaner with her words than was typical with even her most devoted and depraved bitches, with maybe the only exception being the bottom she had first arranged to bang tonight. There was simply something about the level of submissive Sabrina was that brought a dark and primal energy out of the 'Break My Soul' singer, causing her to channel a kind of cruelty she very rarely found herself tapping into.

While Beyoncé had meant every word as it related to Sabrina being a horrific blemish on all the work she had done to uplift their gender, she had to acquiesce that almost any women's achievements would look inferior when stacked against what had been accomplished by the leader of the Beyhive--though the self proclaimed faithful good girl in a tight little skirt who had the audacity to not come to Mistress Beyoncé on time was part of the rare breed that could honestly come out on the other side unscathed. But, while it could be beyond fun to knock down one of the lucky few who could compete with her professionally, there was something to be said about just outright obliterating a sorry sod who would never, could never reach the heights she did in a million lifetimes. This dumb ho had it made with the entire Disney machine behind her growing up and yet all these years later she was only good for getting fucked up her stupid big ass.

And there were those nasty thoughts about this nasty thot, the more accomplished pop star unable to conceal her growing disdain for this shameful display. But, she felt all the more vindicated in her vitriol by what this voluptuous vixen was currently doing.

"Th-Thank youuu! Thank youuu!!!" Sabrina whined, unable to disobey even as she was insulted to the core of her very being. "Thank you, Mistress Beyoncé, THANK YOUUU! Ugh, I'm...mmnnhhh, I'm a disgrace. Ohhh, I'm a...c-cocksleeve who doesn't even deserve this privilege. Soooo...th-thank you."

Degrading herself to this degree always stung for the typically proud songstress, but...it was a good kind of sting, you know? For better or for worse, a part of Carpenter, a large part of Carpenter, got off on being humiliated, which led her to severely sobering realities like this. Sure, she could take some solace in the fact that greats like Ari and Taylor and even The Princess of Pop Britney Spears had been in this same position, but she could only dream to reach the heights those mainstream icons had.

While she was without a doubt grateful that her career was on the rise, the fact that she was 8 years into this and was only now being looked at as an up and comer was incredibly humbling, almost as humbling as the increasingly unignorable way her body was responding to this rough reaming, i.e. growing nearer to achieving orgasm with every passing second.

To be fair, it took two to tango when it came to these sensations swirling inside of her. Sure, pretty much any dick in her ass would do, and would bring Sabrina to a mind bending climax. But it was true bonafide butt busters like Mistress Beyoncé or her beloved Rowan that heightened this experience. Just when it seemed that long and thick black dick was sliding in and out of that hot whore hole as fast as it could, Beyoncé sped up. Just when it seemed like those hips slamming into her supple backside were making as great of an impact as possible, Beyoncé would increase her force. It was borderline witchcraft that every time it seemed Mistress Beyoncé was officially giving everything she had to this yummy pudgy ass, she kicked things up a notch, seemingly having no limits as to how intense her anal poundings could be.

However, because Queen Bey was never ceasing in ramping up this rump ramming, Sabrina's need for some kind of relief was unshakable, which put the poor blonde at quite the impasse. Honest to God, although her barely surviving single shred of dignity was getting put through the ringer, Sabrina didn't want this bumming to end. She did her damndest to make every assfucking she received last as long as it could, which was probably why she was still known more in depraved Hollywood sex circles than she was in the music industry itself.

On the other hand, she knew getting the privilege--the honor-- to cum from Queen Bey's big black cock up her ass would be a beyond valuable experience for her, and it was one she was looking forward to sooner rather than later. But that also meant this spectacular rectum wrecking would finally come to an end and the Emergency actress, as badly as she longed for an orgams, didn't know if she could actually bring herself to beg for such closure.

Biting her bottom lip, Sabrina did everything in her power to prevent herself from pleading with the powerful top that she was otherwise eager to please, not wanting this faux phallus to leave her meaty booty just yet. That was why she spent the next several minutes stifling her moans as she savored how violated her poor anus felt in that moment.

But, as that earlier spanking had effortlessly shown, Sabrina Carpenter, God help her, was a madly masochistic pain whore, meaning the persistent unnatural feel of this ass pounding actually oddly added to her overall enjoyment of it. As had been beaten to death at this point, Sabrina had been annihilated anally adnauseam, but in spite of that, her asshole never really got 'used to' the abuse it absorbed.

No bones about it, 'Brina's big booty had been boned on a regular basis, and yet there was never a moment where she wasn't feeling the presence of this discomfort, never a moment where she wasn't strongly aware of the 14 inches stretching her back tunnel more than it was ever intended, never a moment where she wasn't experiencing pain and pleasure intertwined, and never a moment where she wasn't wracked with some level of shame and insecurity regarding this sodomy. But all of those factors only spoke to the twisted part of Carpenter's heart that found this forever filthy act truly tantalizing.

Worse yet, Sabrina's asshole was so slutty, hungry, and greedy that Mistress Beyoncé's big black cock alone almost wasn't enough. As talented as this musically gifted dom was and as gigantic as this BBC was, submissive Sabrina's desensitized mind was wandering to wonder what this same night would be like if Mistress Beyoncé's apparent cohort Mistress Rihanna would've been present, the buxom bombshell imagining the breathtaking scenario that was Queen Bey and RiRi treating her to a double anal penetration for the ages. After all, T-Swizzle had apparently been lucky enough to take that duo of dicks, so why couldn't Sabs aspire to receive the same fate?

Fuck, she wanted that so bad! God, she had been a cute and twee little Disney girl and now she was dreaming of two dominant black goddesses fucking her big fat butt, both at the same time! Her, Sabrina Carpenter, getting her dumptruck ass double dicked! Surely, Rowan would have Beyoncé's number after Queen Bey would send her the pics and vids from tonight and thus her girl could then pull some strings to make that happen?! God, Sabrina hoped so. She was getting her plump rump plowed by a 14 inch long and 3 inch thick monster, and she actually still yearned for more! She wanted her booty skewered on two dildos at once! She was such a slut! Fuck!

That flood of thoughts and vivid visions finally made 'Brina break, having no choice but to beg Beyoncé for what she had honestly been craving for the past several minutes.

"M-Mistress Beyoncé?" Carpenter hoarsely croaked, barely able to get the words out due to Beyoncé's aggressive anal obliteration. "Plea...mm, please....God....please make me cum. Ohhhh God, please make me cum!! Mistress Beyoncé, ohhhh fuck. I...I need it. I, I honestly need to cum...and like, right the fuck now. Oohhooo, yeahh, I'm, shit, I'm just a...a bitch with a dick in my ass, so, mmm, God, please. Make me cuuuummm!!! Please!! "

"Music to my ears." Queen Bey cooed, then cheeked. "Apropos, I suppose."

Curiously however, the musician and businesswoman retracted her strap-on from that phat ass, leaving the 'Lonesome' singer to feel incredibly empty and unloved, fortunately for only a fleeting moment. Before the blonde could fully fathom what was happening, the phenomenal performer lifted her up, as if Beyoncé wasn't a songstress but a strongwoman instead.

Beyoncé always got a little nervous things would go awry when she lifted a bitch up like this. She was so many things, but a bodybuilder wasn't one of them. However, thanks to her regimented diet and workout routine, done in order to ensure she could keep up with all the rigorous dancing she felt obligated to perform on stage, she was in tip top shape, meaning she felt confident enough that she could wrap one arm around Sabrina's waist and another below her legs in order to hold her up like the trophy she was, all to give the finishing stages of this fucking an extra fiery flourish.

Luckily, as alluded to, Queen Bey had experience in initiating such a position with some other submissives--funnily enough with trim and tiny Disney girls just like this. Little Miss 'I'm A Top Now!' Dove Cameron had gotten this exact same treatment, as had the living fleshlight that was probably partially responsible for the 'Boyfriend' singer's recent boost in confidence, a.k.a. Sofia Carson. But neither one had seemed as light to lift as short and sweet little Sabrina Carpenter, who Beyoncé gleefully paraded over to the bathroom's sink, where there was a nice long and wide mirror showing the 'Nonsense' singer her reflection.

Immediately, the waterworks worked their way down Sabrina's perspiring face yet again, as she stared at the butt slut she barely recognized on the other side of that mirror. Cumming as she was slamfucked while bent over a toilet already would've been an embarrassing moment she'd have to live with, but to actually be forced to bear witness to how big of a whore she unequivocally was?!

The closest she had ever gotten to something like this was watching some 'home movies' with Rowan, in a move that had been clearly designed to drive her wild. But this? Never had she ever gotten a look at herself getting her fleshy ass defiled in real time. But Sabrina supposed there was a first time for everything--a phrase that rang especially true when it came to new lows this ho could hit in her debaucherous sex life.

With the five foot fuckhole being held up to that mirror, the 'Bootylicious' butt buster began grinding against the gorgeous golden haired girl, finding quite the rhythm as she pumped in and out of that rump once again. Without fail, Sabrina wailed in a flash, as that was just the natural reaction she had to that wonderful rectum wrecker returning to her rear. However, she now actually had the visual of her moaning like a slut in front of her, which adorably led to the poor blushing backdoor whore to suppress any future cries--a task she of course failed miserably at.

While Sabrina would always struggle not to joyfully squeal and moan the moment a dick drilled her ass, she really wasn't being helped by the running commentary from the dominant pop star at this time, Beyoncé apparently not content to only literally hammer home how whorish Sabrina was by nailing that round rear all while the blonde could see her own reflection. No, the globally recognized household name needed to verbalize that point as well.