Sharing Sabrina Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take a good long look." Queen Bey practically purred, her voice peculiarly soothing to the loosened PAWG, "See what you truly are, Sabrina. Mmhmmm. I want you to cum and I want you to watch yourself squirt, all because of my big black cock up your fat white ass. Ooh, I need you to see just how pathetic you are. Then maybe you'll understand why it's so frustrating to see a so-called woman act this way. Maybe you'll see why I look at you and see nothing but a giant stain on the progress I've tried to bring forward to our, to my gender. As far as I'm concerned, you're not a part of it! No, you're just a fuckhole, and fuckholes don't get rights. No, fuckholes get dicks up their ass! So, cum for me, Sabrina!! Prove your girl right, assuming she's not just a fuckhole who I might have to ruin too! Prove that you're a BBC loving anal ho, and cum! That's it! Ah fuck!! That's all you fucking deserve! That's all you white bitches deserve. Ain't nothing I love more than finding a white girl with a big fat ass like yours and pounding it until each of you cum like the filthy sluts you are. Ooh, good little cockholster, fucking cumming all over the place!!"

A mass mess of mostly melodic moans followed as Sabrina's hot cunt nectar cascaded out from her front bottom, her clear girl cum gracefully trickling onto the already questionably clean floor below. With an inordinate amount of ecstasy finally permitted to bubble over, the last striking vision this vixen had was of her sobbing blushing face twisted in bliss as a rush of her tasty twat honey rolled down like a waterfall out of her slit.

From there, she fell into an orgasmic haze, losing all sense of self or shame as she truly became nothing but a ruined ass and a cumming cunt in their truest forms. Even then, she was only vaguely aware of her anal walls clamping down on that long rubber schlong as that cum rushed like a river out of her crazily quaking body. But, soon enough, those physical sensations were secondary to the sheer emotional power of this orgasm. Or more accurately...orgasms. Oh, Sabrina Carpenter, bless her heart, couldn't have just one. No, Beyoncé made sure of it.

The second the dominant pop goddess had set Sabrina off, she opted to continue conquering the cleft of that caboose with every last ounce of energy she had in the tank, paying barely any attention to what this bombshell's body was doing. But, ultimately, Queen Bey's unrelenting penetration worked in this fuckdoll's favor as it was the catalyst for that already one earth shattering orgasm becoming multiple, Sabrina eventually falling into a delirious state as she reached a point where she actually felt like she would never quit cumming. Of course, Carpenter eventually did quit orgasming, but she was still in an ethereal post climax blur, happily humming and still blushing bright red as she felt how unbelievably loosened up her asshole was now.

And soon enough, Sabs would have to further emphasize how opened up that anus was. Her back tunnel, the very one that had deceptively seemed virgin tight, was now gaping wide enough that one could drive a semi through it, which meant it was only a matter of time until she'd be made to spread her meaty cheeks apart and call attention to how ridiculously wrecked her rectum was. With that being said, Beyoncé actually exhibited some masterful tact as she placed the worn out whore gently down on the ground before once more grabbing Sabs' phone.

Beyoncé herself was coming down from her own magnificent high, albeit one she had arrived at minutes after Sabrina had squirted her juices out all over this bathroom floor. Always striving to be number one, Beyoncé managed to hang on and prevent the inevitable before at long last succumbing to urges that had grown to be unsuppressable, Queen Bey cumming against her harness once the sheer excitement mined from such unparallelled dominance just became too overwhelming for the lauded pop artist. She was just now returning to earth after soaring to her own peak, and now she was going to close out what had been an incredibly eventful evening with one more quick use of that phone camera and then, maybe, just maybe, the delivery of a gift to this admittedly well behaved submissive bitch.

"Spread those cheeks." Beyoncé nonchalantly instructed, knowing she could essentially say anything and Sabrina would do it.

However, such a command was commonplace after an asshole had been conquered and tonight was no different in that regard. Proving that, Sabrina soon pulled apart her pillow-y cheeks, showing off how thoroughly obliterated this rosy sphincter was after an entire night of Queen Bey banging her booty. She then held that pose for what felt like hours as Beyoncé chuckled after each and every picture she took, the more accomplished pop star going hog-wild in terms of gathering snapshots she could send later to Rowan. But, to her credit, Beyoncé eventually set that phone down and focused back onto the present moment.

"Good giiirrrllll." Beyoncé happily hummed. "Mmm, yeaahhh, I can see why your girl's kept you around for so long. You're real real good at this, Sabrina. So good that I think you deserve a reward. Or, well, deserve is maybe a stretch, but I'm still generous enough to give it to you."

Laughably spinning herself around while on her hands and knees like a mangy mutt, Sabrina looked up at this generational talent with bountiful boundless hope in her big blue saucers. Having her eyes again meet Beyoncé's man made meatstick, Sabrina felt her heart flutter as the possibility of becoming an ATM whore, a role she was intimately familiar with, was dangled inches away from her face.

And well, Sabrina was on the right track, but...

"Mmm, I see where your brain is heading, Sabrina, but not quite..." Beyoncé teased this piece of meat then caused Carpenter to frown as she stepped out of her harness.

However, the trajectory of the rest of their time together soon became clear as Beyoncé turned around and gave Sabs an up-close and personal look at her own mouth watering booty. The dominant black women had earned that 'Bootylicious' moniker for a reason, as her hypnotizing behind might have ultimately been even juicier than Sabs's phat ass. The main difference between the two boiled down to mindset. The sexy smokeshow blonde viewed her backhole as free to use, the celebrated global superstar viewed hers as a gift only good bitches could get acquainted with and that no one could fuck.

Fortunately for the former innocent Disney girl and current twisted backdoor whore, she had been an exemplary enough sub that she was going to get an opportunity only a select few could boast they had received. Thus, after reaching down to grab the dildo that had just been lodged up 'Brina's fat ass, Beyoncé smirked and gave that skank the orders she clearly craved.

"Go ahead, Sabrina. Go ahead and kiss my ass. Mm, my treat. When it comes to who's the most submissive out of the fuckpigs I've used, you really might take the cake, so now, I'll give you the chance to worship my cakes. Mmmhmmm, bet it's not every day you get a chance to get all up in a real woman's booty. Oh, I'm sure you think your precious little Rowan's a real woman, but I may just have to bend her over and prove you wrong. Either way, go for it, white slut. Kiss my ass. But make sure you thank me for the privilege."

"...Thank you, Mistress Beyoncé." Sabrina squeaked before leaning forward to show her appreciation towards that glorious backside.

"Mm, you know what? No." Beyoncé tersely replied before smacking Sabrina's head away. "Not good enough, bitch. You don't get to prance around being one of the biggest disgraces to our entire gender then get off that easy. Nuh-uh. Mm, come on. Come on! You've been in front of a camera before, sometimes even without a sex tape being made. Point being, I know you can put more feeling into your words than that. Or at least, I hope you can. If not, I guess that explains why you've been stuck only doing Disney Channel and Netflix shit, huh?"

Queen Bey knew she was once again being extra mean to 'Brina, but she couldn't help it. Hurling verbal abuse at this butt bitch was downright addictive, as she absorbed each wicked word like a lightning rod before dutifully obeying every order anyway--a perfect paragon of prime patheticness. Besides, while some of these barbs were a bit hyperbolic, Beyoncé did by and large mean her overall sentiment. This indomitable dom hadn't worked tooth and nail to be a beacon of female empowerment just for a total ass on legs like Sabrina the butt slut to tarnish it.

Proving all those thoughts true, Sabrina soon mewled out again even more fervently, "Thank you, Mistress Beyoncé! Mmm, thank you, thank you, thank youuuu!!!"

"Better." Beyoncé admitted, commending Carpenter before pushing this slutty sub further. "But before kissing my ass and getting a taste of a real woman, why don't you apologize, bitch? Mm, you're right to thank me for giving a fucking nothing like you this opportunity, but now I need you to say you're sorry for being such a fucking nothing in the first place. Go on, fuckhole. Apologize for spitting in the face of everything I stand for. Tell me you're sorry for being a disgrace to women everywhere!"

Well, there it was. After that latest diatribe from the skilled dom, Sabrina was crying yet again. At this point, one may think this worthless sub would numb to jibes like this, but obviously, this hot little bottom was still greatly affected by a treasured trailblazer in the music industry cutting her down the size. Still, however, the smokin' bombshell did as she was told, speaking out through her sobs.

"S-Sorry." Sabrina weakly squealed as she bleated like the black sheep she felt like she was in that moment. "I'm, mmm, I'm so sorry, Mistress Beyoncé."

"Why?" Beyoncé pressed on, refusing to take her foot off the gas in terms of humiliating this bitch and twisting the knife harder by never so much as looking back at this worthless whore. "What are you sorry for?!"

"I...I..." Sabrina's continued weeping got the best of her for a brief while before in the midst of this breakdown she managed to attempt an atonement for all her sins. "Ohhh, I'm sorry! I'm sorry, Mistress Beyoncé. I'm sorry for being such a fucking disgrace. I'm sorry that I can't be a real woman like you. I'm just...I'm so sorry!"

While the sadistic side of Beyoncé cherished Sabrina's sobs, this goddess had enough humanity that she felt the slightest bit of sympathy for this withering sniveling piece of ass. This anal skank's apology actually felt genuine, the backdoor whore apparently legitimately ashamed of her extreme whorishness. In some ways, such embarrassment from this bombshell was somewhat reassuring, as it showed this slut did at least recognize she was falling woefully short of the standard of what a woman could be. Thus, Queen Bey decided to throw poor 'Brina a bone.

"I suppose that'll do." Beyoncé dismissively stated. "Yes, you've done alright running your mouth, but now? It's time to put that mouth to better use. Mmm, yeahhh, sure, this is kind of a gift for a lowly white ho like you, but honestly, this is another way to say you're sorry. Make up for being such a disgrace by becoming my literal ass kisser, Sabrina."

"Thank you, Mistress Beyoncé." Sabrina cooed with the most conviction yet, her sobs slightly subsiding.

In spite of what this masterful mogul had said earlier regarding the bombshell never kissing a real woman's booty, 'Brina was quite familiar with being other women's eager little asskisser and therefore her salivating lips approached these round cheeks with a certain level of expertise. Wisely knowing not to give too much too fast, Sabrina began gently planting kisses down onto that delectable derriere. She focused first on Beyonce's left cheek, her mouth trailing up that large globe of flesh, before then switching over and repeating that same process to the right side of that big behind. For the next several minutes, the beautiful blonde alternated between those two round mounds, making the already confident as hell conqueror feel a needless rush of power.

And that sense of ascendancy only increased once Sabrina's worship of that massive rear became far more vociferous, as Sabrina soon began applying far more pressure as she planted down her lips--having the same energy of a horndog teen sloppily making out with someone for the first time. With her kisses now longer lasting and lingering on that luscious ass, Sabrina soon was willed on to start lapping away at that hot backhole like it was a melting ice cream cone on a 100 degree day. Of course, Carpenter couldn't even get the tip of her tongue in that crevice, given that Beyoncé actually was an anal virgin, but she still got a thrill out of licking that shit slit.

Meanwhile, as Sabs happily swiped her tongue over Queen Bey's tunnel, the Renaissance songstress was sampling Sabrina's anus, albeit in a different way. As Sabrina rimmed her round rear, Beyoncé shoved the dildo that had just exited the 'Thumbs' singer's rectal entrance into her mouth, gleefully sucking and greedily slurping on that toy. Normally, she would never ever be so openly ecstatic while engaging in an act that some would find submissive, but Sabrina had cemented herself as one of the most pathetic slabs of fuckmeat alive, essentially meaning all bets were off in terms of how Beyoncé responded when taking this dildo in between her lips. Hell, that blonde bottom was probably so lost in Beyonce's bottom she hadn't even noticed.

And soon enough, as embarrassing as it may have been to admit, both of them became lost in getting a taste of these tushes, Beyoncé honestly forgetting where she was and letting her entire world become consumed by the rich flavor of this Disney girl's rectal remnants. Both of these musicians were only reminded of their surroundings once a thunderous knocking on the door caused Beyoncé and Sabrina to awaken from their anus tastings. With that sudden unexpected prompting, Beyoncé and Sabs got a deer in headlights look simultaneously until that knocking came again, causing Queen Bey to snap.

"Occupied!" Beyoncé growled. "Find somewhere else."

"I-I...Sorry...Mistress Beyoncé."

Beyoncé's eyes widening as she recognized that voice, she looked over to see that 'Brina seemed to recognize it too. Going from ho-hum to hurried, the 'If I Were A Boy' singer nodded in the direction of the 'because i liked a boy' singer and tossed that toy aside before getting dressed as quickly as she could. Even more frantically, Sabrina did the same and then went to grab her purse and her phone before Beyoncé stopped her right then and there.

"Oh no you don't." The businesswoman smirked.

Grabbing Sabrina's phone, Beyoncé entered that passcode again and opened up the messages app, quickly finding the contact that was admittedly adorably labeled 'Row🍯💕'. That wicked grin never left Beyoncé's radiant face as she sent that plethora of pictures and videos from this night to Blanchard, along with her own phone number so that she could get access to that amazing asshole again sooner rather than later. With all that done, the stunning pop stalwart gave one final message to her prey for this evening.

"Make sure your girl hits me up as soon as possible."

With all her clothes back on her body and, more importantly, her butt plug just barely managing to fit within her gaping backside, Sabrina sheepishly smiled as she cheeked back.

"Wouldn't dream of anything else."

From there, both musicians made their way to finally leaving this bathroom, with Sabrina understandably hobbling, hilariously but unsurprisingly unable to walk in a straight line after getting anally annihilated to the degree she had.

Still waiting outside, Taylor Swift had listened to about the last 10-15 minutes of that debauchery between Beyoncé and Sabrina and felt an almost paralyzing amount of envy, because she knew all she needed was on the other side of the door. Beyoncé had called her for a piece of her cute little booty and she had lost track of time, snuggling with Karlie until her eyes shot open wide and she realized she had a party to attend to. Quickly throwing on a dress she only bought so a superior woman could take it off, Taylor rushed over as quickly as she could, hoping against hope Beyoncé wouldn't have found another sub to replace her.

Alas, one of her favorite mistresses had no trouble finding another white slut to slot into that position. Swift had heard more than a few whispers about this wisp of a WASP-y blonde who walked out of that bathroom with the flawless goddess known as Beyoncé, and as badly as she wanted to act like she was happy for this up-and-coming butt slut on the scene, she couldn't deny she felt threatened by the more petite popstar who she had only met in passing's presence. To be fair, it seemed Sabrina was equally intimidated by the fact that one of her biggest idols was standing right there in front of her the moment she stepped back out into this inane party.

And inexplicably, Sabrina appeared to be embarrassed she was caught after having pretty obviously sodomized, as the aroma of sex exuded by both the women and the room they had just left was undeniable. But such mortification on the ex Disney star's end was pointless, because it was highly debatable who between these two blondes was more whorish when it came to the inimitable joys of anal sex.

Recognizing that close contest in terms of who was a more submissive conquest, Beyoncé decided to be the ultimate shit stirrer as she eyed her inexcusably late initial target while motioning over to Sabrina, then used Taylor's own lyrics against her, all with the most mischievous of grins.

"Look what you made me do."