Sharing Sabrina Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could never see Rowan bending over, not even to an absolute stunner like the 'If I Were A Boy' singer. But, as hard as she had tried to resist, she couldn't deny that the primal lust festering within her was not going to subside anytime soon.

And when would she ever have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity like this fall right into her lap? Sabrina loved Rowan with her whole heart but surely her treasured top would understand that this...this was Beyoncé! It would just be too regrettable to pass up an anal pounding from this highly-lauded and routinely applauded dominant dynamo.

Yet, before Sabrina could even verbalize just how on board she was, Beyoncé crossed-- trampled-- over the line by pushing, pinning this petite blonde against the wall and lifting up that sinfully short wedding day white skirt, which in turn revealed her barely there and nearly purposeless black thong. Smirking, Beyoncé slid that satin barrier down and shamelessly, finally, felt the searing hot and sopping wet cunt waiting there for her. That ear to ear grin on Beyoncé's glowing face only grew wider the redder Sabrina's blush got, the big bootied beauty unable to even make eye contact with her more accomplished conqueror.

While Beyoncé knew full well just going and feeling up this remarkably wet cunt without getting proper affirmation was incredibly dicey territory, but given that this gorgeous golden haired girl wasn't even flinching as Beyoncé's hand slid over this soaked twat and was in fact reciprocating Beyoncé's continually skyrocketing lustful hunger in her shimmering wide ocean blue saucers.

Oh God, maybe this cute and curvy blonde thought she had glanced away fast enough, but Queen Bey had totally caught the unwavering desire lighting up Carpenter's shining cerulean eyes and found herself downright delighted by the resolute ardor that this delectable diminutive submissive obviously harbored. She could feign 'Rowan this ' or 'my top that ' until the cows come home. The bottom line was it had been abundantly clear from the very millisecond Beyoncé glanced in Sabrina's direction what this awe-striking bombshell wanted from her.

That breathtakingly bewitching boldness exhibited by this foxy fairhaired fuckhole moments prior hadn't been a fluke, but rather a reflection of the real emotions stirring within this stunning cut of prime ass meat. Her whole "B-But my girlfriend" act had been endearing, and annoying, but that's all it was. An act. Now something had snapped within the snappy young butt slut that had allowed for those false pretenses to slip away and for Sabrina to embrace exactly what she was.

Feeling the ceaseless gaze of Queen Bey's lecherous eyes burning a hole through her hourglass figure as well as the passionate touch of Queen Bey's slender fingers caressing over her searing honeypot had guilt still tugging at Sabrina's heart. That last tiny bit of doubt that any of this was worth the risk was clinging onto Carpenter's conscience like a trembling coddled child to a trusted calming parent's pant leg on the first day of school, but the Disney Channel alumna wasn't really thinking with her brain anymore. No, her unfed libido had very much taken its place in the driver's seat of her decision making, and that was why the starry eyed blonde already had an answer ready for the following question from her dom this evening.

"Ooh shit, you really were ready for me, huh?" Beyoncé cooed out in a tone so sugary sweet it was borderline ethereal, all whilst continuing to lightly rub Carpenter's swollen clit in between her fingers. "Tell me, Sabrina. Mm, come on, babygirl. Go ahead and tell me just how ready you are for this. Beg me. Mmhmm. Beg me to pound that big fat booty of yours."

Shrilly whimpering like a lost puppy, Sabrina nevertheless weakly squeaked out a response.

"Please, Be-- Mistress Beyoncé..."

In one gloriously bizarre moment, Sabrina's voice went hoarse, in what appeared to be one last gasp from the blonde's desecrated dignified devotion to stop her from making a major mistake. But that momentary barrier did little to deter the docile 'Sue Me' singer. Sorry, Rowan.

"...Please fuck my ass. Please fuck my big fat ass. Oh God, Mistress Beyoncé, pleeeaaasssseee ruin me. Ruin it! Ruin my ass! Just bend me over and destroy me like a whore!!"

"Yeah?" Beyoncé simpered, slipping a finger inside that sloppy sopping slit. "Is that what you are, Sabrina? Are you my little whore? Mm, I think you are, but you say it. Yeahhh, tell me what you are."

Moaning from that digit working its magic within her hot and yummy cunt, Sabrina, against her better judgment, couldn't resist giving a quick quip. Her ass may have been fat, but it was smart too.

"I, I'm a taurus." Sabrina smirked, though her demeanor changed on a dime once Beyoncé removed her drenched index finger from that pretty little pussy and instead swatted this bottom's bottom. "Ow!"

"I guess your girl must let you get away with sass like that, but my standards are a little higher." Beyoncé growled, then really took the poor backdoor whore by surprise when she grabbed a tight hold of those golden locks and subsequently dragged this needlessly mouthy sub over to the other side of the room then carelessly tossed this tiny tramp down to ground.

Girlishly and giddily gasping, Sabrina landed on her knees, with her hands instinctively outstretching onto the porcelain lid in front of her. In just a matter of seconds, Mistress Beyoncé had masterfully placed slutty little Sabrina Carpenter in the perfect position to get her round rump fucked, and Sabrina knew it. Such a placement was familiar terrain for the gorgeously glamorous Netflix star and yet she still felt a rush of fresh shame from getting bent over the toilet like the tawdry two dollar tramp she was. Part of that was because the physical situation of being on her knees ready to get her delicious peach fucked was a fre, but the actual setting of a dingy dirty bathroom? This had to be a new low.

Her anal skankery was two-fold. On one hand, she couldn't live without a dick in her ass, but on the other hand, she couldn't live with herself for needing a dick in her ass so badly and so constantly. Not that she felt enough ignominy to actually stop any of this from happening. She'd offered up any defenses she had and now all that she was capable of doing was waiting around like a bump on a log as Beyoncé unveiled the weapon of ass destruction that had been stashed away earlier in the night.

Coming in at an astonishing 14 inches long and a whopping 3 inches wide, this toy of choice was a real rectum wrecker, and while Sabrina wasn't the initial target Beyoncé had in mind, the 'Halo' singer had next to no doubt this little Disney bitch would be able to handle it all the same, especially given the way said little Disney bitch was craning her neck to steal a glance at the dildo that most sane women would find intimidating. But not Sabrina the butt slut.

No, this ass on legs was looking at that big black cock with the effervescent joy of a glutton at a buffet, and maybe she again thought the more accoladed superstar hadn't caught her staring, or at least hoped the 'Formation' singer hadn't noticed her doting gaze towards that mouthwateringly massive monster dick, but she had. Although, Beyoncé could understand why this petite sexpot would want to hide her undeniable sluttiness, because God, was it embarrassing. Or at least, Beyoncé would've been embarrassed.

As a widely recognized and highly respected entertainer, Beyoncé had spent her entire career uplifting women, so to see someone be such a total disgrace to their gender was always genuinely disheartening. And while there were trashy trollops populating every inch of Tinseltown, there seemed to be no greater rate of guaranteed bottoms than those girls who came from the Disney machine. Sure, allegedly Sabrina's so-called owner was a pure dom, and apparently Dove fucking Cameron was calling herself a top nowadays--which was funny because she sure didn't seem like a top when Beyoncé had fucked her in the ass. And, ugh, none of that was even covering the recent influx of delusional sluts who claimed to be switches who preferred to top, as that was the label the aforementioned 'drivers license' girl and that new Wednesday Addams chick had decided to foolishly cling onto.

But otherwise, save for maybe Zendaya and going all the way back to the days of Hillary Duff, Beyoncé hadn't yet met a Mickey Mouse manufactured floozy that wasn't completely addicted to the shameful sensation of a dick up their ass. Hell, that was so much the case that Beyoncé struggled to pinpoint who amongst 'the most magical skanks on Earth' was the most submissive.

The previously discussed Demi was certainly up there, and Bella Thorne was such a used up bimbo that Queen Bey wasn't sure she could even be counted as a human being anymore. But, in spite of all her prior protestation and unwanted wisecracking, Sabrina here was still looking to give both of those walking talking fuckholes a run for their money. Bent over and waiting for the now fully equipped Beyoncé to make her way back over, the foxy vixen was now actually wiggling her big booty side to side, trying to further entice the masterful musician to poundfuck her plugged hole.

Of course, the last thing Beyoncé needed was any further enticing to obliterate that shitter, but she wasn't going to complain about this curvy conquest giving a good old fashioned booty shake. However, as tempted as she was to immediately replace that butt plug lodged in Sabrina's sphincter with her hulking 14 incher and as smart as it would have been to do so given it was only a matter of time until someone came by and knocked on this bathroom door, that little show from Sabrina helped Beyoncé make the executive decision to dish out a butt beating.

Holding onto the anger she had as a result of her original booty call being a no-show and fueled by her earlier frustrations toward the short and leggy blonde, this inspirational entertainer crouched down so that this plump and delectable rear was at her fingertips, the 'Beautiful Liar' singer delivering one hell of a warning shot to those meaty cheeks.

The powerful echo of that premiere blow bounced off the walls of this uncomfortably small lavatory, though they were nearly drowned out by the deafening cries of this frazzled and flummoxed buxom blonde, drawn out of her as a result of this pop goddess's stunningly and numbingly forceful slap to her backside. And yet, these glorious sounds were earning the least of Queen Bey's focus as she found herself so utterly captivated by the striking visual produced by this visceral strike.

In a sight equal parts hypnotic and comical, Sabrina's pudgy and fleshy cheeks jiggled like jelly for what felt like a full minute, the decorated and celebrated generational talent not even bothering to stifle her laugh upon watching the ripples sent through this breathtaking beauty's thicc booty. And as this plump dumper violently shook with all the intensity of a.9 earthquake, Beyoncé got a better view of the short and stout plug shoved inside Sabrina's needy tunnel, the very plug that the walls of said needy tunnel clamped down on after each ruthless open palm smacks to the phat ass that left this Dreamgirls star salivating.

Sabrina was now convinced she had never known true physical pain until Beyoncé had unloaded on her big white booty. She wasn't a complete stranger to spanking, as Rowan had unleashed such abuse on her caboose on rare occasions, but sweet little 'Riley Matthews' had never hit poor little 'Brina's cakes so hard. Hell, if Sabrina hadn't known any better, she'd figure the woman dishing out this aggressive all-out assault to her ass was some kind of MMA fighter because of the sheer intensity behind those blows.

Of course, the agony felt by this drop dead gorgeous backdoor whore was greatly increased, thanks to these angry spanks making her anal cleft clench around the booty cork still firmly entrenched within this rectal entrance. Her cries sharp and shrill, Sabrina's anguished reactions to these ferocious actions from Queen Bey were as deafening as they were pathetic, this Work It star reaching new levels of pitiability with every passing second.

Yet, the world of hurt poor plugged Sabrina was falling into continued to pale in comparison to the mindfuck mined from this majestic musician who had been nothing but nice to her in passing now treating her perfect pillow-y peaches like a punching bag. Perhaps submissive Sabrina was no longer dealing with Beyoncé...Perhaps she was dealing with Sasha Fierce.

Whatever the case may be, this mentally debilitating reality only became more overwhelming when Beyoncé decided to offer running commentary while walloping that big round bottom to her heart's content.

"Fucking take that, you slut!" Beyoncé growled, surprising Sabrina as she managed to get even rougher with her smacks. "God, this is exactly what a big fat disgusting booty like yours deserves!! Ooh, trying to sit on some high horse--like you're too good to be fucked by me because you've got a girlfriend. Bet when I'm done with you, you won't be able to sit down at all! Mmm, look at you, bent over the toilet like some filthy hooker and getting the kind of treatment a slab of ass meat like you oughta get! Isn't that right, Sabrina?"

"...Y...Yes..." The 'Nonsense' singer just barely managed to croak out in response.

In spite of how hard she had tried not to, Sabrina wound up softly sobbing, so humiliated that one of her idols viewed her in this way. When submitting to superior women, she was always at war with herself, immense shame and intense pleasure locked in a chokehold with each other. Given how much she had been touring lately, she was especially struck by the stark contrast in her life out there and her life at moments like this.

On stage, she had hundreds, thousands, screaming for her, with a lucky few even getting the chance to fawningly tell her how much of an impact she had on their lives. But then, at parties like these, she was the one being made to scream for female celebrities leagues above her, all because these female celebrities rightfully looked at her as nothing more than a hole to be violated. It was a sobering transition that always hit her hard, but Beyoncé being her top for the night might have made this dilemma that much worse.

Yes, in some ways, there was nothing better than Queen Bey being the one to annihilate her anus because, even ignoring the mountain of rumors Sabrina had previously heard about this multiple time Grammy winner and solely going off the quick little anecdotes Beyoncé had peppered in tonight, it was quite clear this dazzling indomitable dom had extensive experience.

But given that this strong willed woman was someone Sabrina looked up to as a perfect role model and admired as a world class entertainer, the fact was that Beyoncé would now forever see this blonde bombshell as nothing but a butt she had used and abused. And while that made the heart of her inner ass whore flutter, it also made the mind of her inner musician race. A Beyoncé-Sabrina meetup would now never be deemed as talent recognizing talent but rather as dominance recognizing submission.

Yet, as heartbreaking as it was for Sabrina to know Queen Bey cared infinitely more about her plump meaty cheeks than her catalog of music, such knowledge wasn't enough to get the gorgeous golden haired girl to run away or complain. Instead, this fair haired whore absorbed all the pain Beyoncé inflicted upon her.

Sure, she loudly yelped the entire time Beyoncé's smooth hand crashed into her big jiggly behind but that was the closest thing to negative feedback Carpenter could muster. The message had been sent loud and clear that it was best for sassy Sabrina to stay silent, and though her reactions to Beyoncé's slaps were about as noisy as another person could get, she certainly wasn't going to backtalk this mesmerizing music sensation now.

However, while Sabrina may have been easing into her role, Beyoncé had become the one filled with guilt. Sure, she had a boatload of pent up anger, thanks in part to her first intended bitch for this evening's proceedings going MIA, but she had never meant to make Carpenter cry. Just because Sabrina wasn't the blonde bottom Beyoncé had initially sought after didn't mean she wasn't quite a trophy in her own right. And granted, Sabrina's ample ass was very obviously designed to be absolutely destroyed, but Beyoncé may have laid both the agony and the humiliation on a little too thick.

Thus, Beyoncé switched tactics altogether, providing the petite submissive with some soft encouragement.

"Ooh, that's it, babyyy. I can see just how well trained you are. There are bitches I've had for over a decade that can't handle spankings this well. Good, good girl, Sabrina."

Complimenting her compliments, Beyoncé began massaging that massive ass and further proved her seemingly superhuman abilities by caressing that reddened rear and thus magically healing the fresh welts appearing on the former Maya Hart's round rump. It was as if this pop phenomenon could somehow rub the pain out of this anal skank just with her touch--a concept that sounded absurd on the surface and yet Sabrina couldn't deny this entrepreneurial entertainer was doing exactly that, each movement of her fingers surprisingly soothing the submissive singer-songwriter. She then shortly went back to smacking that phat booty, but at least had enough sense to be a bit more playful going forward.

Strangely, that just made Sabrina cry harder.

Even though the bubbly bubble butt blonde never failed to be mortified at her whorishness, the sad truth was that Sabrina loved unrelentingly unruly treatment. It had taken the hot little bottom a long time to grow accustomed to such abuse and longer than that to admit she enjoyed it, but the reality was that countless nights of her derriere getting demolished inside and out had molded and morphed her into a masochist for the ages. She was the type of alluring anomaly that actually got off on the simple hurt earned from her rectal entrance stretching during the foundational stages of anal penetration, so it was no surprise that she would be the kind of conquest who actually derived joy from the inordinate amount of pain that had rained down on her when Beyoncé had been doling out a true blue ass whooping.

Sensing this penchant for more aggressive sexploits, Beyoncé tested the hypothesis forming inside her mind. Amidst her more lighthearted smacks to those deliciously round rump, Beyoncé snuck in another savage slap to Sabrina's supple cheeks, and while the ensuing shrieks from this blonde beauty were filled with suffering, there was also elation evident plain as day in this PAWG popstar's cries, as well as...relief? As if the Can't Blame A Girl For Trying singer had some level of gratitude towards the gorgeous global pop sensation for ramping up the ferocity behind her strikes?

"Hmm, sounds like somebody here likes it rough." The older musician mused with a sly smirk. "Not that you'll hear me complaining. Oh no, I like myself a white bitch who doesn't mind getting smacked around."

Predictably, Sabrina let out a high pitched whimper, one that only grew louder when Beyonce's hand briefly moved away from her plump posterior and again graced her pretty little pussy. Biting her lower lip in a feeble attempt to prevent herself from squealing any further, Sabrina soon accepted that for the futile effort it was and completely surrendered to the feelings flowing through her, moaning as the multi-talented musical superstar turned masterful business mogul kept on softly, even teasingly, running her fingers over Sabrina's swollen rosebud.

She then followed that up by, without warning, abruptly pulling her hand away from the blonde's hardened clit then giving that already baboon red backside some more vigorous hits, leading the lovely and lascivious 'Lonesome' singer to give her most eardrum shattering screech yet. However, that increase in volume seemed to spur Beyoncé on to deliver several more blows in that same vein until gradually relenting and returning to massaging the very same gargantuan globes of tantalizing ass meat she had just repeatedly roughly struck.