Sharing Sabrina Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From there, a wicked cycle developed--one in which Beyoncé would pummel that enormous booty, feel up that ridiculously dripping wet honeypot, go back to beating that pale pert rear bright red, then greedily grope that big ol' butt before starting the entire sequence over again. Ever the paragon of stupefying stamina, Beyoncé kept up this whole routine for several minutes more, sending shockwaves through Sabrina's tiny body as she was set up for constant whiplash, the constantly alternating states of pain and pleasure intertwining to make this mesmerizing Disney Channel alumna's spine tingle and head spin.

And yet, always insatiable, Sabrina desperately craved something more, i.e. the long thick cock attached to Beyoncé's waist. But she also knew better than to vocalize such desires, as doing so would only lead to a dom delaying that deep dicking--especially when the dom was as cruel as Mistress Beyoncé.

If Beyoncé could've caught a glimpse of what was going on inside this anal skank's brain, she would've greatly resented that characterization from Carpenter. Could she be a little overbearing and domineering at first? Sure. But once they got into the proceedings, Queen Bey did everything she could to adapt and adjust to the way Sabrina was responding.

For example, Beyoncé's intuition could register that the 'Thumbs' singer was getting a tad bit impatient with the lengthy duration of this spanking, and while possessing such knowledge didn't have Beyoncé moving away from the enjoyable holding pattern they had fallen into right away, she did sooner or later move on to focusing on the plug stuffed up that cute little hole itself.

Yes, eventually deciding herself this portion of their sexcapades had run its course, Beyoncé gave an abbreviated kneading to that needy little booty then subsequently opted to play with the plug shoved inside Sabrina's supple butt. Wrapping her finger around the small ring protruding from that sphincter, Beyoncé slowly pulled back, making this blonde bitch's breath hitch.

Hearing such ecstatic reactions from this hot whore already had the world renowned superstar and businesswoman chuckling, the Destiny's Child alumna doing all she could to guarantee that this gorgeous and glamorous golden haired girl was going to relish in every second of that butt plug sliding around inside her rectal entrance. Well, that, and the faint chatter of voices outside the door gave both women the reminder that they needed to speed things up or risk there being talk of Beyoncé making Sabrina Carpenter her white bitch plastered all over Deuxmoi tomorrow if they were overheard by some weaselish partygoer.

Therefore, Beyoncé was no longer pulling that plug slowly. No, now she was twisting and turning that plug side-to-side, a familiar trick Rowan had employed countless times, one that worked wonders for a nasty bratty pain skank like Sabrina the butt slut. However, with such an act came the nerve-wracking fact that Sabrina was squealing loud enough to be heard halfway up the entire Golden State, meaning there was a very real possibility the rest of the party had heard them in here. Granted, they had been risking that from the moment they said go, but before, Beyoncé had been confident that even the more particularly rowdy howls from the promising young starlet were getting drowned out by the electro dance beat blaring throughout this polished plexi-glass manor.

Now, these latest glass shatteringly shrill squalls really might've been competing with the deafening volume of the diet Skrillex mix pulsating through every square inch of this party space. And sure, it was nothing new for those in attendance at one of these mindless events to engage in such debauchery, but there was always the threat of some sneaky little rat spilling the beans to some rag about the majestic global force that was Beyoncé Knowles being involved in something as depraved as debasing another lesser known pop star that was barely worth her time.

Giving a quick double smack to those now welt covered ass cheeks, Beyoncé gave an incensed growl.

"Quiet down! You know damn well neither of us need a scandal right now."

Trying but mostly failing to subdue her satisfied cries, Sabrina weakly mewled.

"...S-Sorry, Mistress Beyoncé."

"Mmmm, it's ok." Beyoncé's demeanor again shifted at the drop of a hat, going from seething to soothing in seconds. "I can't stay mad at you. Not when your ass is this good."

Yet, Beyoncé's attitude changed on a dime once more, the barrier breaking beauty forcefully twisting that shiny ring exactly like a schoolyard bully would deliver a purple nurple, turning that butt plug deep inside Brina's bowels. That maneuver of course had sad sack Sabs left to do everything in her power to not screech at the top of her lungs, the sharp pang from this sadistic ploy shamefully shaking Sabrina to her very core. However, such need to prevent expressing her ecstasy was short lived for the 'opposite' singer, as Beyoncé soon entirely removed that plug from her long strap-on neglected rectum. Of course, no sooner than she retracted that stop gap did she consider immediately reinserting that far too small toy back into the Tall Girl star's tush, wanting to tease that entrance further.

Obviously, someone who was an anal addict to this degree didn't need an extensive warm-up but Queen Bey would be lying if she said such preparation wasn't fun for her in any way. But moving at such a leisurely pace would have to be saved for another day, because outside of the constant danger of this steamy reaming getting leaked to the press, there was also a bevy of other sex crazed celebs wanting and waiting to use the washroom for a sordid rendezvous just like this. And hell, maybe there were a few people out there, God forbid, that had to use the bathroom. So, for their sake, Beyoncé knew she had to inject a bit of speed back into this quickie, and knew she was giving this bitch something she'd appreciate far more anyway.

Confirming that, Beyoncé questioned, "Ready for something bigger than a plug up your ass?"

Her heart skipping a beat as she grew closer to getting her anal passage ravaged, Sabrina nervously but emphatically called out.

"Yes, Mistress Beyoncé."

Those three simple words were about as common for Queen Bey to hear on any given day as 'hello' or 'how are you?', but they still made her simper nevertheless. Hell, her grin might have been even wider because she was dealing with fresh meat--fresh meat that had only been sampled because an old standby had annoyingly given her the cold shoulder, but maybe it was fate.

She had her eyes on this sizable ass for years, and now she was inches away from finally owning that big booty. Nevertheless, moments after Beyoncé had made the call to make sure they were moving faster, she couldn't resist stretching out the build-up to stretching out that butthole, the record breaking and history making sensation wanting to again experience the music to her ears that was thotty little Sabrina begging her for a buttbanging.

"Is that all you've got to say to me? Mm, listen, I know you gave me some great begging earlier, but now that we're getting close to me actually fucking that sweet little ass of yours, well, I'd love to hear a repeat performance. Ooh, come on, I know you've got it in you."

Already blushing at the degradation she'd have to put herself through by pleading for her much-yearned-for sodomy, Sabrina's face became able to be easily mistaken for a tomato when she felt the tip of that unfathomably long and thick fuckstick pressed against her rosy sphincter. All Beyoncé had to do was just jut her hips a teensy bit forward and she would have slid right into that pink starfish--a thought that expectedly had Sabrina salivating. But it was then that that thought opened the floodgates to memories of her beyond precious girlfriend pulling this exact same trick, which had the admittedly desperately horny whore once more wondering whether this evening's lechery would be seen as treachery when she later revealed the assorted sordid details to Rowan.

Hemming and hawing and hesitating, Sabrina eventually gave an answer that made Beyoncé's blood boil and jaw drop.

"This..." Sabrina gave a skittish titter. "This is a mistake, I'm sorry."

Beyoncé sighed, though there was a part of her admittedly impressed with how doggedly loyal this little bitch was to her cute co-star. For all the insane Internet illusion about this breathtaking blonde being some kind of so-called 'homewrecker', her hesitancy to do anything that could be conceived of as cheating was threatening to derail the entire night. And normally, Beyoncé wasn't in the business of putting up a fight over things like this. She didn't want to coax any girl into something they weren't already begging for.

But given that everything had been building towards buttfucking this bombshell, she couldn't help but be more than a bit miffed at Sabrina's attempt to call everything off when she was seconds away from sodomizing one of the best asses to come her way in recent memory--especially as she had already tried to circumvent a circumstance exactly like this by offering to call the adorable girlfriend that was leaving this useless ass slut so flustered."

"For the love of God." Beyoncé bemoaned this 'Bad For Business' singer's persisting apprehension "Where's your damn phone?"

Remembering that Rowan was on set for Snowpiercer right now, Sabrina greatly hesitated to respond right away. She could call Rowan about some of the most mundane inane garbage imaginable and the buoyant brunette would pick up her phone every single time, which was exactly the problem. Without fail, Blanchard would answer anytime her precious 'Peaches' dialed, which was super sweet, but also something Sabs didn't take lightly. She didn't want to bother her top when said top was in the middle of filming!

"You don't understand, she's really--"

" I don't understand?" Beyoncé raised an eyebrow, again taken by this total bottom's unfound boldness, but ultimately sent a stern reminder to the otherworldly beauty of who was in charge here by repeating herself in a way that made it clear an answer was not just desired but demanded. "Where's. Your. Phone?"

Whimpering pathetically, Sabrina remained bent over this toilet while motioning over to her handbag sitting on the sink counter after swallowing hard.

"Second section. Just unzip it."

Smirking, Beyoncé quickly snatched that pretty pink purse and soon found the tool that would hopefully cease all this silliness.

"And passcode?" Beyoncé framed it as a question, but her and Sabrina were on the same wavelength now for it to be clear as a command.

Taking another quick gulp as she felt herself filled to the brim with trepidation, Sabrina nevertheless revealed that log-in info to a woman who, for all intents and purposes, had mostly been a stranger to her--an acquaintance in the broadest sense of the word. However, that's honestly how desperate she was to please this world class superstar--and to get permission for a rough anal pounding from her beloved girlfriend.

And it was that desperation that had her heart pounding against her chest like an inpatient hopelessly banging on the white padded walls around them when she heard each ring of this outgoing call, as Beyoncé had enough courtesy, or conversely, cruelty to put these proceedings on speaker. Sure enough, sooner rather than later, Rowan's voice came from the other end, though her usual chipper tone was instead replaced with understandable annoyance.

"'Brina, I told you I couldn't talk right no--"

"Hello." Beyoncé spoke, making it very clear from the beginning that, despite the caller ID, 'Brina' wasn't who this Snowpiercer star was dealing with.

"Uhh, I--who is this?" Rowan asked after a slight plause, and Sabrina could picture her girlfriend's raised eyebrow in her head.

"You don't know?" Beyoncé teased and was then met with a telling silence. "It's B."

Another long painstaking pause transpired until a no doubt mind boggled Rowan finally managed to speak.

"There's no way." Rowan murmured. "B-Beyoncé?"

"That's my name, don't wear it out." Beyoncé quipped, amused by the fangirlish squealing that followed.

"Oh my God! I can't believe you and Sabrina are hanging out. Color me jealous."

"Mm, we're not 'hanging out'. Not really." Beyoncé chuckled, a hint of a sinister tone now taking over. "You see, I'm about to fuck your bitch's ass. And that's non-negotiable."

"Wh-what?!" Rowan softly croaked, but that interjection was steamrolled over as Beyoncé continued calmly explaining exactly what she was going to do to this glorified gutterslut.

"I have your fat-assed bitch right here and I'm gonna fuck her seven ways to Sunday with the big long black strap-on around my waist because that's what I do. Mmhmm, you've gotta know by now exactly what I do to juicy booties like hers, especially nice juicy white ones, and I just don't want you to take it personally. I've heard a lot of good things about you, you know? All those so-called tops you've been sharing your girl with--they've been telling me you've got some serious chops...Rowan, is it?"

Initially too gobsmacked to answer at all, Rowan eventually stammered out a response.

"Y-Yes..." The Crush star squealed, feeling like she should address the accomplished global superstar by some kind of title. "...M-Ma'am?"

"Mmm, yeaahhh, from what I've heard, you do a real good job pounding bitch ass. Or at least this bitch's ass. Supposedly, you rail her hard and deep and never let her forget who owns her fuckable little butt. Well, there's actually nothing 'little' about it, but the rest of that holds up, I think. Ain't that right, Sabrina?"

Taking a second to register the phone was now mere inches away from her face, Sabrina nonetheless dreamily adorned her girlfriend with heaps of praise.

"Yessss. Ohh, Rowan does! Rowan does own my, well, to quote the icon Beyoncé herself, 'fuckable little butt'." Carpenter chuckled before quickly and blissfully adding. "You own me, 'Honey'."

"Aww, I really do, don't I...' Peaches '?" Rowan beamed, her prideful peacock preen smile practically visible through her voice alone.

"Hell, you've done enough to make her yours that she's all out of sorts the second I pose even the possibility of giving her big fat ass the fucking it needs. So, if an obvious anal skank like her is able to turn that down just because she doesn't have your permission...you must be doing something right because, God, this pet really knows her place."

"Oh, she's the definition of whipped." Rowan joked, but not really.

" Rowwww." Sabrina whined, although she couldn't really deny it.

Pointing out as much, Rowan retorted, "We know I'm not wrong."

"Anyway..." Beyoncé redirected these fawning Disney girls, trying to get them back on track. "...Even though you're not gonna be the one ramming your girl's big fat ass, I did think...it'd be only fair if you got a shot at one of my hot bottoms someday. Hmm? Hearing just how skilled you are at pummeling Sabrina's back passage and seeing how wrapped around your finger she is--I have to admit I've got a lot of respect for you. Sure, she let me spank that big ol' booty and play with that plug but when it came to actual penetration? Your hold on her was just too strong. Mm, God, do you know how many worthless butt sluts would collapse right then and there? But your girl held out and obviously, that reflects pretty good on you, Rowan. So, how about it? Maybe I could loan you out one of my bitches to top sometime in the future?"

Unsurprisingly, there was another pause on the other end of the phone because Rowan was still struggling to grasp that any of this was reality before she finally gained her bearings enough to speak.

"Tempting." Rowan admitted, honestly growing dizzy as she went into overdrive trying to comprehend that this was her life. "But trust me, being Sabrina's top is a full time job. You said it yourself, her big fat ass very clearly and constantly needs a dick shoved inside it. And I try the best I can to schedule things out so it doesn't go too long without getting exactly that, but I haven't had a lot of success finding anyone to loan her out to in the last week or so here. So...it would be an honor for you to shove your big black cock up my 'Brina's ass."

From the second the words "big black cock" left Rowan Blanchard's lips, Beyoncé thrust her hips forward as she figured that was all submissive Sabrina needed to hear to be more at ease, meaning the tip of that tall toy was squeezing its way inside that far from forbidden tunnel. And of course, that beautiful blonde immediately moaned out, jubilation already present in her utterly shocked and completely rocked howls. Although Sabrina had barely gone a moment without that plug wedged inside her rectum, her pretty pink starfish somehow had remained remarkably tight.

Sure, Beyoncé really could have gotten her full length in there with a few hard thrusts, and while there was a dark twisted part of Queen Bey's heart that fluttered at the thought of subjecting Rowan to deafening cries of sharp pain from her submissive that she'd be helpless to stop, a larger part of her truly had meant what she said about being impressed with the cutesy brunette. Countless women had regaled each and every detail of the ways in which Rowan had steamily reamed her 'Peach's' peaches and if the young actress had done even half of the stuff she had been purported as doing, then the double digit Grammy winner was forced to admit this deceptively innocent seeming twenty something was wise beyond her years when it came to dishing out some rough treatment to insatiable anal skanks.

Granted, said women who divulged this info were usually then bending over for Beyoncé seconds later so maybe their judgment of dominant prowess was lacking. However, seeing the sheer loyalty Sabrina had shown to this lanky Snowpiercer star actually had been enough to convince the 'CUFF IT' singer there may have been smoke to all the fire started over this surprisingly dominant Disney alumna. Not that the death grip Rowan had over Sabs's devotion was anywhere near the forefront of Beyonce's mind anymore. No, ever since Beyoncé watch the head of her hard hog widely stretch out this hot whore hole before being promptly swallowed whole, the 'BREAK MY SOUL' songstress had been understandably pre-occupied with sodomizing this shimmering blue eyed looker--so much so that her ongoing phone call became a total afterthought.

In fact, it wasn't until she heard Rowan's voice pouring out encouragement to the loudly screaming Sabrina that she was reminded this big booty blonde beauty's girlfriend was still on the line.

"Ooh yeah! Scream for her, Sabs! Scream for her, Brina. Sooner or later, that cute little asshole of yours will remember what it's for. Trust me, Beyoncé--Sub-brina here adores BBC."

"All white women do." Beyoncé absentmindedly murmured, going off her own experiences, before realizing the implication. "Not that I'm necessarily trying to push you in any direction, Rowan. But...don't knock it until you try it?"

"Hm, maybe, but I don't think I'll be trying that anytime soon." Rowan softly shot back. "Besides, I'm pretty sure the world can really only handle one Sub-brina."

"Perhaps." Beyoncé dismissively replied, though the thought stayed in the back of her head that she certainly wouldn't mind if more women were as whorish as this minx in front of her. "But it could certainly handle a couple more white sluts..."

It was then that a rushed static came from the other end of the phone as the deep voice of what seemed to be some type of production assistant.

"Ms. Blanchard?! Thank God! We need you back on set right now!!"

"Ugh, fine." Rowan sighed. "I guess that's my cue to hop off here--and just as Sabrina hops on your dick, hmmph. Please, please, pleeeeaassseee send pics!"