Sharing the Fun

Story Info
Nat has fun with two handsome lads.
2k words
4.37
11.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was twenty, I worked in a pub in the next town for extra money. Just Friday and Saturday nights. I started as a glass collector, but when I turned eighteen, I began to serve at the bar. It was a big square bar in the middle of the pub, one continuous counter with only one opening at one end. This meant that you could serve customers on one side while blokes could enjoy the view of your bum from the other side. I know that I had a good bum, and I didn't mind the flirting. Although my big boobs could sometimes be a problem. They certainly helped me get tips, tips for tits, I suppose. I was young, free and single, and I had a few adventures, too many to tell now, but I will tell you about the best of all.

This bloke Andy had been flirting with me for weeks. He was my age, very cute with floppy hair. He always wore this leather jacket, come rain or shine. I decided I quite fancied my leather jacket guy. One Friday night, he asked if I'd go back to his. At first, I said no, but just after the last orders, I relented and told him to wait in the car park while we divided up the tips. Andy was waiting in his white van for me. He was a painter and decorator; for an awful second, I was worried he would ask me to climb in the back with his ladders, brushes and rollers. In truth, there was only one of his rollers I was interested in. Andy told me that he still lived with his mum and stepdad. They were away for the weekend so that we would have the house to ourselves.

It was a lovely house, his Mum had good taste. I liked the décor. Andy poured us a glass of wine and joined me on the sofa. We were soon undressing each other. He was a bit of a disappointing kisser, if I'm honest, but I put it down to nerves. Anyway, I was distracted by the body under that leather jacket. He had a lean, finely muscled torso. After kissing some more, we stood up, and I started to kiss my way down his body, lightly licking his nipples and putting kisses across his stomach muscles. I followed the dark line of hair that started at his belly button till I reached my target. He was so hard, and it pointed straight up. I had to lift it away from his body. I pushed him back on the sofa, and as I took him in my mouth, he moaned so loudly I thought he might come then and there. I decided to go gently at first, teasing him with light and then firmer kisses. Licking him up and down his shaft. I suppose I was edging him, though, at the time, I had never heard that term.

He was getting into it so much that I didn't hear the door open. I had only just sensed that somebody was behind me when I turned to see a handsome guy about my age with the cheekiest grin I'd ever seen standing behind me.

"Kev - bloody hell!" shouted Andy.

"Sorry, love, no offence. I didn't mean to interrupt, but I couldn't resist watching. You look good enough to eat; you are bloody gorgeous."

By then, I had retired to a chair and held a cushion over myself.

"Nat, this is my stepbrother Kev. I thought he was staying at university this weekend."

"I was bud, but I was bored, so I thought I'd come home and see if anything more exciting was happening. It turns out I was right," he grinned.

"Well, it was just getting good and then you ruined it," whined Andy.

"Well," said Kev, smiling at me, "We could always share, Andy, like good brothers do."

God, he was cheeky. He was tall and broad, with dark wavy hair curling over the collar of his rugby shirt. I looked at them both and made a split decision. "Look, I've never done anything like this, but I like a bit of fun and think you're both cute if you promise not to tell."

"Our lips are sealed," smiled Andy.

Kev didn't need telling twice. I'd barely agreed, and he was down to nothing but his white socks. Many women will tell you that men naked in socks are a turn-off. I'm the opposite. There's something very sexy about a man naked in his socks. I think it might be that as a teenager, I went to the ladies toilets of the local Italian restaurant. There was a picture of a man in just his socks. It came at the time that I was showing interest in sex. That might be why.

So, Kev, naked in his socks, with his muscular hairy legs and big shoulders, couldn't have turned me on more if he had tried. More than Andy, if I was going to be honest. There was something about his confidence and that cheeky smile. I don't think I had ever been so wet before.

Soon, I was back on the settee in the same position, licking Andy whilst Kev licked me. He was a master at that. I don't know what he studied at university, but he could get a master's in performing oral. I could feel moisture dripping as he licked and caressed me with his tongue.

He murmured his appreciation, "Delicious."

I soon found myself orgasming on his tongue as I came hard. I forgot to keep sucking Andy, but he didn't complain as I wrapped my hands around his shaft.

"Come on, bro," said Kev, wiping the moisture off his chin. "You go first, as she's your girl."

"I'm not his girl. I'm my own girl. It was our first time tonight."

"Still," Kev pondered, "Seems only fair."

Andy certainly wasn't complaining as they swapped positions, and he slipped inside my pussy for the first time. He started gently at first, almost pulling himself entirely out of me until he plunged himself back in.

All the while, I was trying to get my mouth around the mushroom head of his stepbrother's cock. It was an average size, but the tip was quite enormous. So, I stopped as I struggled to fit in my mouth. I started to worry about where else it might end up. In the end, I gave up and just kissed and licked around the head and along his shaft.

Judging by his reaction and his encouraging cries of "Don't stop, please don't stop," I don't think he was complaining.

I gently cradled his large balls as I kissed his tip. Lastly, my fingertips gently stroked his taint. Andy was starting to get in his stride now, ploughing me faster and faster. It was good. I was enjoying it, but I knew I wouldn't come from what he was doing. Maybe it was because I was not concentrating enough. He was good, but I was focusing on Kev. I couldn't help it; I just loved the way his face wrinkled up as he moaned. I stroked his thighs as I kissed his tip, licking his slit. As I continued caressing him with my hand, he went rigid and came all over his stomach. He looked shocked as I licked up his cum.

Seeing this, Andy upped his game and his speed. Maybe that was what I needed from him. I needed it to be a little rougher. As Andy's thrusts became almost manic, Kev carried on kissing me, one hand stroking one of my nipples and the other hand snaking underneath me and resting on my clitoris. He circled it gently with his fingers as I felt my pleasure build. When I came, I came hard and screamed my approval.

It was all getting too much for Andy as he ploughed on until he, too, came with one final thrust.

"What a team, bro," said Kev, "We should do this more often,"

We lay together for a while, just stroking each other and chatting. Kev seemed to want to kiss me a lot, and I certainly wasn't going to stop him. Andy was more intent on playing with my nipples. I had always been self-conscious of my nipples, which were large and puffy. Andy seemed fascinated by them.

"I've never seen nipples like this -- they are so gorgeous,"

I blushed a little, and Kev laughed.

"Hey, it's a little late to be shy with us now!"

I laughed as he was right, lying there with two naked men. Two naked men who were obviously ready for round two.

This time it was Andy who licked me as I tried again to suck Kev's cock. I think I was improving as I swirled my tongue around his head and got more of it in my mouth. He certainly wasn't complaining as he urged me on.

Andy was amazing at eating me. He may not have been the best kisser, but he didn't seem to lack other oral skills. It was so good; He used his fingers and tongue so well that I thought I might combust. I came again and collapsed, exhausted, on the floor. I may have lost my bearings for a while as I was suddenly aware of Kevin lying behind me.

"Is it my turn now, Nat? Please, I need to be inside you?"

"Oh yes," I murmured, "I want you too."

As he entered me, I held my breath; I felt like his big head was opening me up, stretching me in a way that I had never been stretched before. Then, all of a sudden, he was in, and it felt wonderful. Andy lay on his side in front of me and presented his cock to my lips. It was so hard. I started to suck him and then felt him sucking me. He was licking me as Kev was thrusting into me from behind. It gave me sensations that I had never even imagined. It was sensory overload.

Andy thrust himself gently into my mouth as he licked and kissed my womanhood. Kev started to rotate his hips somehow, and I just about lost it; I came hard, and as I did, my pussy tightened on Kev, and he came with me. He came almost as hard and as loud as I did. This tipped Andy over the edge as he came in my mouth; I swallowed and licked it all up. Kev then came forward, and although he was softening, I did the same for him as Andy cleaned me gently with a warm cloth before putting little butterfly kisses over my mound.

"No more, please," I begged, "I'm too sensitive,"

"I was only kissing her goodbye," smiled Andy.

Afterwards, dressed again, we sat back and drank a cup of tea. How very English of us. The two lads couldn't stop smiling, and every so often, they caught sight of each other and started laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"It's not funny," said Kev, "It's euphoria. This had been the best night of my life ever. I don't even have to ask that sad sod over there. I know he agrees. Look at his smile. I've never seen him so happy. What about you, love? Are you happy?"

"I'm shocked, happy and very satisfied. I'm also a bit worried. I know what you lads are like. I know you will be boasting to your mates, but please keep me anonymous."

"I doubt that anyone would believe us anyway. Hell, I hardly believe it, but your secret is safe with us." Kev laughed then and said, "Just like I won't be telling anyone that our Andy's tongue slipped a few times when he was licking you. I won't be telling anyone that my stepbrother licked my knob, even if it was accidental."

"And I won't be telling anyone how much you liked it," said Andy.

"I've had worse, to be fair, bro," laughed Kev.

With that, my taxi arrived, and after giving them both a rather chaste kiss on the cheek, I left the boys teasing each other as only lads can.