Shark Cock and The Doctor

Story Info
Ex-GF wants dirty sex tapes back to show husband
748 words
4.21
1.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyBuxom
LadyBuxom
130 Followers

A few weeks back I did a little manscaping and I found a mole that wasn't there before. I wasn't too worried about it, but I made the mistake of telling my wife, who immediately called and got me an appointment with our GP.

The next day I was in my GP's waiting room with a mask on, sandwiched between several older gentlemen with bad coughs, when the doctor--a lady who was about my age with wild curly hair and big breast--who was also wearing a mask popped out and called my name. I followed her back to her examination room and took a seat.

"Hi Mr Johnson. I'm Dr Morano. I'm one of the locum doctors on rotation. What seems to be the problem?"

For some reason her voice sounded familiar, but I couldn't place her, especially with the mask on.

"I found a mole that I want checked out," I said as I eyed her suspiciously.

"Great, let's see it," she said in a matter-of-fact way.

"It's down there," I motion with my finger.

"No problem. It isn't anything I haven't seen before," she said as she stood up and put on a pair of rubber gloves. "Drop your trousers and let's see it."

I did as I was told. I undid my trousers and pulled them down just enough to show the doctor the mole in question and the dumb shark tattoo I got on holiday with my ex-girlfriend from university nearly 25 years ago.

"Okay, let's take a look....!" The doctor gasped as she looked down at my privates.

"What!" I cried as I saw the look of panic in her eyes. "Is it cancer?!?"

"Shark Cock?" The doctor whispered at me.

"What?"

Suddenly the doctor opened her white coat, pulled up her top, and then pulled down on her bra until I could almost see her nipple. There on her right boob was a matching shark tattoo.

"Tara?" I said in disbelief. "Is that you?"

"It's me, Shark Tits!" the doctor exclaimed.

The doctor dropped her top, I pulled up my pants, and then we gave each other a quick hug before we talked about all that had happened in our lives over the last 25 years since we graduated university and broke up.

"I can't believe it's really been that long," Tara laughed before she paused for a second like she was pondering something.

"What is it?" I finally asked as I sat on the edge of the examination table with my trousers still unbuttoned.

She started to say something and then stopped several times before she got up the courage to just speak. "My husband is going to be very happy to hear that I ran into the infamous Shark Cock."

"Your husband knows about me?"

"Look, we're a boring middle-aged couple with kids. A few years back we hit a dry streek where we almost stopped having sex altogether. I thought for sure it was over and we would have to get a divorce, but then on a lark I told him about you, Shark Cock, and the hot dirty sex we used to have in university."

"Did it work?

"Yes," Tara nodded her head vigorously. "Oh my god! It was a thousand times better than Viagra, and I'm saying that as a doctor. Like that time when you had me squat down and poo on your chest, and we video taped it. I bet my husband has got off on that story a hundred times. Hell, that story is directly responsible for the conception of our youngest child."

"Wow. I never knew."

"Look," Tara said as she chewed her lip. "I was wondering if you still had all of those old sex tapes we made when we were young and fit."

"Maybe," I said, "but I want you to know that I never showed them to anyone."

"I know," said Tara. "I want to give them to my husband as a dirty anniversary present. They'll get his cock so hard!"

"I can do that," I nodded my head, "But I'll need you to explain all this to my wife, so I don't get in trouble."

An alarm began to sound that it was time for Tara's next patient. "I can do that," said Tara as she quickly jotted down her phone number on the back of a business card.

"Oh, what about my mole?" I asked as I pulled up my trousers.

"Not cancer! Now get me those tapes!"

LadyBuxom
LadyBuxom
130 Followers