Sharkbait Ch. 56-65

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got underway late the next morning, taking a short run and anchoring in Moonstone Cove. Here, we got everyone in the water and having a good time. We dove another three places around meals, finally getting underway after dark and heading for La Jolla. It was a little different sleeping while we were moving, but it was very comfortable. When I came up the next morning, we anchored near a remote free-diving spot. The water was too deep for most, but Amy and I could free-dive down fifty feet or more.

That night after dinner, I gathered everyone in the salon and told them about the plans I had for not just this boat, but my career. I used the television and my tablet to show them what I'd researched. "The show I would produce would be a reality show based on our lives and our adventures," I said. "Modeling, diving, and education would all be represented. We'd start as we leave on our Bodyglove World Tour, then use this boat as a platform for filming additional episodes over the next few months. I think we can put together a season of quality hour-long programs with significant financial upside."

They had a lot of questions, but we had a lot of answers. Dad was happy we were talking an all-female crew, but Carolyn wanted the majority to be werewolves for protection. I told them I would look for people in the Packs, but the specific skills needed probably didn't exist among them. Alpha Steven was concerned we didn't have enough adult supervision.

"This isn't about partying, this is business," I said. "I'm putting my money on the line because I believe in this, and I won't let anyone derail it. I'm bringing in a director, crew, underwater photographers, and everyone else I need. It costs too much money to mess around," I said. "In between episodes, this will be our home. We can dock outside Vampire territory, and I can have all the security and visitors I need."

We talked about it for hours, then went to bed without an answer.

Our parents and our Alphas agreed to support my plans before we docked at the marina in Coronado on Friday morning. I was the last one out, locking up the boat behind me. I'd called my accountant on the ride in and told him to execute the one-year lease.

I thanked Captain Thomas and Lynette, then told Loretta goodbye. She'd been great with us; if she were a werewolf, I'd have hired her and her Mom on the spot. The crew got into their rental car while we piled into the two cars we'd left in the lot.

It had been a great time, and I was sad to see everyone head back home.

We had a lot of work to do if we were to make this all work.