All Comments on 'Sharkbait Ch. 71-75'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I give up

This story is a mess and is not going anywhere … I give up .

Better luck on the next one .

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 3 years ago

I feel like the story is still fun and interesting, even if we do seem to have a lot of sub-plots that seem to jet off in different directions before petering out. There's plenty of simpler fare here on Lit, so this is a good alternative because it's meatier and takes longer to get to the point. I feel like the mermaid plotline is going to pop up again and cause some drama later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This story is great.

I love your characters. This story just works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I'm really liking the story. Just a little less Bodyglove in the story would be great. Can't wait to see how she'll get a mate or where the newest plot will lead to!!

RedRhythmicSerpentRedRhythmicSerpentover 3 years ago
Haters gonna hate.

On the other hand, I am enjoying your story very much. Will be waiting for more, Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I like it.

Intelligent strong women are hot.

SwifthawkSwifthawkover 3 years ago
Not as grumbly as Anon, but...

This is so much different than your usual work, sorry but it just reads more as Barbie's funtime than a werewolf story. You usually prove me wrong and I've been waiting for something to happen, but so far it hasn't.

As always, very well written, just not my preference I guess. I'm sorry I'm not more complimentary and thank you so much for sharing just the same. Being the faithful reader that I am, I'll continie reading, I just hope it picks up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Brilliant Chapter!

I honestly don’t know what anon is grumbling about, ok I can guess - not enough explicit sex 🙄 I’m just grateful I didn’t have to buy this on Amazon to read it. The truly fed up anon probably wanted something to Jack/ Jill off to. Seriously though, I love this story even though it features the supernatural this is a LOT more realistic than most stories on this site.

Shocker, it has genuine plot, we’re talking about a real storyline, lots of characters, love interests, hot sexy SEALS, (and an ex SEAL), beautiful women, sharks, boats, a Were Ruling Council with a very Victorian attitude, the supernatural and plot ....did I mention that there’s plot?

Now then, getting back to the story; sexism still around in 2033 y’know it wouldn’t surprise me, it’s one of those sad but true situations because you can’t cure stupid. The “wolf reveal” should be interesting and I’m hoping Brian and his tiny fragile ego gets his arse kicked in court too. As I understand it the litigation scene is prevalent in the US, I think it either wouldn’t occur to most people over here or he’d just get laughed at. She needs a PI to make sure he’s not faking injury.

Looking forward to reading more!

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good series,

Loving the "bigger boat" variations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
All this female empowerment stuff is ruining the stories

Nothing wrong with a strong woman but she gets upset her first real mate is nailing another she goes off. Now she is messing around with guys and when she meets her mate then what? Double standard there...her best friend Amy having sex before she met kai, why didn't kai call her out? If Vicki has the right to be mad then so should Kai at Amy. Your stories are usually great I love reading them, double standards and man bashing are not good

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mixed messages

Been following this story since the beginning and really enjoying the story arc and character development. But, since one of the themes that gets brought up regularly is strong independent professional women, why would you slip in "THESE TITS" T-shirts and hash tag as if it'd a good idea? Nothing says professional intelligent talented women like making the lead "tits."

SlofredSlofredover 3 years ago

She was warned. That said I bet he does not have a clue that everything is on tape. Frivolous law suit. Make him pay court costs as a minimum after she shows what he did to the judge. I do love this story thank you for taking the time to publish it for us. 5 stars as usual

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Title should have been "feminist werewolf"!

Good writer. Could still be decent story. "All female crew" because, of course men are sexual abusers, is getting way too "woke" and divisive for my taste.

KindAsCakeKindAsCakeover 3 years ago

I think people get spoiled to the short story format and forget what it’s like to read something that develops and has a longer pay off. My only complaint is that I found this early on and have to wait for chapters rather than finding it after it’s finished and binge reading it. So really no complaints from me. Subverting an extremely misogynistic genre is going to get some push back, but the subversion here is so very mild in reality.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 3 years ago

'These Tits" t-shirts in THIS story? Seriously?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I love it.

The story is great. I am excited to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love the THESE TITS t-shirts.

If you've got 'em, owning 'em doesn't make you a bimbo. New school of plastic surgery, making beautiful women ugly so they'll be taken seriously? Don't think so. Google Jane Goodall chimp expert for a precedent - beautiful into her 70s.

5*, thanks for sharing,

Dixon (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES