Sharking Day Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yasmine, he's in here!" Erin yelled, a moment too late. Just as Yasmine entered, Matt lunged for her, tugged on her towel, but she ripped it from his grasp.

Her swift dodge was for naught when the towel suddenly collapsed to the floor, yanked down by the maw of a small brown reptile. Yasmine screamed and tried to pick up her fallen garment, only to scream again when she saw Baxter climb on top of the white fabric and stare at her with his beady eyes.

"Oh my God, it's on my towel! Somebody get rid of it!" Yasmine squealed.

She backed away in terror. She looked up only to see Andrew aiming his video camera at her, recording every inch of her tan naked body.

"Stop filming her, you bastard!" Erin shouted, and she and the other Delta Delta girls threw empty beer cans at him. Yasmine frantically ran up the stairs, and Andrew turned to follow her with his camera until she was out of sight.

"I got her, let's go!" Andrew said. He, Chris and Matt ran out the back door, just as Kerry, Pamela and Laura entered the living room. Kerry sprinted after them, determined to rip the camera from Andrew's grasp before he could return his footage back to his frat house. She'd made it to the back doorway before she slipped, and fell face first onto the brick patio.

She landed on her hands, her palms scraped but relatively uninjured. Kerry seethed. They would get away once again. She could hear them circling around to the front of the house, their ill-gotten footage safely in hand.

She looked forward only to see a pair of white Nikes in front of her face, above them, a pair of blue jeans, and further up, the smiling face of Joe.

"Hello, Miss Zimmerman," he said with a twinkle in his eye.

Kerry pulled herself to her feet.

"You must be Joe," Kerry said.

"Pleased to meet you," he said. "I'd like to cordially invite you to the Alpha Tau Zeta Sharking Day closing ceremony. You will be our guest of honor."

Kerry backed away from him and stepped into the house.

"I'm flattered, but I have other commitments."

"I think we'll find a way to work it into your schedule." He held his walkie-talkie to his mouth. "She's ready, boys!"

Fear grabbed her. Kerry turned to run, but saw no one in Joe's vicinity. Andrew, Chris, and Matt had run off. Only Joe stood on the patio, watching her.

"Kerry, get away from him," Erin said, placing her hand on Kerry's arm.

In the distance, she heard a rapping noise, like dozens of drums beating. Kerry looked back at Laura and Pamela. They heard it too. They ran to the front window and looked out.

Gradually, the rapping grew louder.

"Oh my God, they're in the front yard!" Pamela cried out. Kerry ran to her sister's side and looked out.

Dozens of Alpha Tau Zeta boys were marching towards the house. Each was dressed in a white toga, and tapping on an empty coffee can with a metal ladle. Together, they chanted, "KER-RY! KER-RY! KER-RY!"

"Oh my God, Kerry, I think the entire fraternity is here for you!" Laura said, her voice shaking.

Erin opened the front door, and threw an empty beer can at the advancing frat boys.

"Get away from her!" Erin shouted.

The boys were undeterred, and marched up the front steps.

"You can't come in here!" Erin screamed.

The boys pushed past her, and filed into the house.

KER-RY! KER-RY! KER-RY!" they chanted, rapping on their makeshift drums.

Laura, Pamela, and Erin formed a human shield around their friend as the chanting boys marched towards her.

"Kerry! Run!" Pamela urged.

Kerry ran for the stairs, but Joe blocked her path, standing in the center of the landing while petting the bearded dragon in his arms. She ran for the rear door instead, but the frat boys surrounded her. Unable to push her way though, the largest of the frat boys, a six-foot-four brute who went by the name of Dino picked her up and hoisted her over his shoulder.

Kerry's friends looked on helplessly as the frat boys filed out of the house again, chanting Kerry's name as the terrified sorority girl struggled to break free.

Two pickup trucks were idling in front of the Delta Delta house. The boys split into two groups and climbed into the back of each of them; Dino getting into the first with the struggling Kerry still over his shoulder.

The trucks took off down the road, with the boys beating on their coffee cans and chanting Kerry's name as they drove around the campus. Wherever they were headed, they did not take a direct route; Kerry noted they seemed to be driving in a circle, as if they were parading her around the town in some kind of victory exhibition.

"Put me down! Put me down!" Kerry screamed, but the boys ignored her and continued their chanting and drum beating. She could hear cars honking as they passed the caravan by.

At a stoplight, a motorist in the lane next to them rolled down his window.

"What letter are you on?" he asked.

"Z!" the boys cheered triumphantly.

"Nice!" The motorist said. "Show us her ass!"

Dino turned to show Kerry's backside to the driver.

"Come on, let's see some cheeks!" the motorist urged, disappointed to see Kerry's bottom with blue overalls covering it.

"Joe wants her clothes on 'til we get home!" Dino said.

The motorist scowled, and sped off as soon as the light turned green.

The trucks drove for another ten minutes, and finally pulled to a stop in front of the Alpha Tau Zeta house. The boys carried Kerry inside, still chanting her name and carrying her in like a hunting trophy. Kerry squirmed and struggled, but Dino kept a firm grip around her legs. Her repeated pounding of her arms against his large back did little to agitate the sizable frat boy.

He set her down on top of the dining room table, leaving her no place to run as the boys had all crowded around the table, filling most of the available space in the room.

It looked to be all of the Alpha Tau Zetas, or nearly all of them. Chris, Matt, and Rob were among the chanters, and Ken was present too, with his rental video camera rolling. She didn't see Andrew anywhere, but assumed he had to be nearby. She couldn't find Kurt, however, which left her both angry and a tiny bit appeased. She wondered what important place he had to be to not be rescuing his girlfriend from his fellow brothers who'd abducted her- but at least he was not among the idiotic chanters.

To her shock, she even spotted Anna. The blonde-haired former Omega Kappa Beta sister stood among the very same frat boys who'd sharked her that morning, chanting Kerry's name along with them. Kerry locked eyes with Anna, who gave an evil grin to her former sister. Kerry felt her blood boil.

At last, Joe entered the room, now dressed in a toga like his brothers. He stepped up onto the table, facing his day-long nemesis.

"Kerry Zimmerman, everyone!"

The Alpha Tau Zetas cheered, as if she were a revered celebrity and not someone they'd abducted.

"Kerry," Joe said, and the frat boys quieted down. "You have been a worthy adversary today. You and your sisters have made today the most challenging Sharking Day in our long history."

"I'm honored," Kerry said, dryly.

"But alas! All things must come to an end!" Joe declared. "For now, the hour of YOUR sharking, has come!"

The Alpha Tau Zetas cheered loudly, raising their fists in the air with triumph. Kerry scowled at them all. She searched the room for a possible escape. There were two exits from the dining room, but the gathered crowd of frat boys stood in the way of both of them. Anywhere Kerry tried to run would be met with resistance.

"But worry not! We won't leave you completely naked! We will leave you this!" Joe held up Kerry's tiara that she'd won at the bikini contest earlier that evening. "You dropped this at Delta Delta!"

Joe placed the tiara on Kerry's frowning head.

"Now! Are you all ready for our FINAL sharking of this glorious day?" Joe asked.

The frat boys cheered in agreement. All of them had seen the live footage of Kerry in her bikini on television that evening, and were eager to feast their eyes on the few parts of the contest winner's body they had not yet seen.

"Then let's begin!"

Kerry held up her fists in a defensive stance. Her little knowledge of karate did not serve her, because Joe snagged off her hoodie in one quick motion. He bounced the tiara off of the back of his wrist as he did, and replaced in on her head as he tossed the hoodie aside.

"Overalls? You came prepared, didn't you?" Joe said, admiring her attire.

Kerry had indeed come prepared. She put on several extra layers before she'd left the house for Gale Hall.

"Stay away from me!" Kerry commanded. She made a kick, an impressive one, in Joe's direction, which he dodged. He ducked behind her, grabbed the suspenders from her shoulders and yanked her overalls to her ankles. Kerry squealed, and Joe picked her up and removed her shoes and overalls from her feet, before setting her back down. He looked at her only to see she still had on a t-shirt and leggings.

"Not fair!" Joe grimaced, and Kerry agreed wholeheartedly. Her many layers would not likely hold up long in a closed match against a sharking master.

"Okay, you got me!" Kerry said. "Can I go?"

Joe looked to his fellow brothers.

"Should we let her go?" he asked.

"No!" the frat boys bellowed in agreement.

"No! Don't let her go! Rip her panties off, Joe!" Anna urged.

Joe chuckled.

"I like the way your sister thinks!" he said.

Kerry glared at Anna.

"She's not my sister."

Joe shrugged.

"All the same," he said.

He lunged for her, only for Kerry to duck, roll between his legs, and tear his toga down as she did. She stood up behind him, holding the frat boy's toga in her arms. He had her t-shirt in his, leaving her still in a tank top and leggings, and him completely nude.

"Ha ha! Sharked you!" Kerry taunted, tossing Joe's toga aside. "I sharked the sharking master! That's got to be worth something, right?"

Joe looked down at his own body, shocked at seeing his large penis swinging between his legs in front of all of his brothers, but looked up at her undeterred.

"I don't know what letter you're on missy, but my name is Joe Joseph, and I don't think you're on 'J'!"

"Oh, so what?" Kerry protested. "I got you! I win!"

Joe tossed Kerry's t-shirt aside. "You got shit."

He grabbed her tank top and pulled it off, and after he did, he fished the bra out of it, which he'd expertly unclasped just before removing it, only to see Kerry was still in a bra.

"How many bras you got on?" he asked, looking confused at the bra in his hands and the one still wrapped around her breasts.

"Three," Kerry said, pulling the shoulder strap of her outer bra aside to show off a third bra underneath.

Joe shook his head and lunged for her again. Her middle bra had a fastener in the front, and Joe managed to unclasp it just as Kerry leaped backwards and dove into the crowd of spectators. They caught her, only for her to wriggle free from their hold and squirm underneath the dining room table, still with her socks, leggings and one final bra still on.

"She's under the table! Get her!" one boy shouted, and immediately all of the frat boys were on their knees, reaching underneath the table desperately trying to grab at whatever clothing they could.

Kerry crawled on her belly along the floor, dodging their grabby hands and avoiding empty beer bottles and open condom wrappers strewn across the floor as they pulled at her socks and leggings.

Despite her best efforts, the frat boys manged to pull off one sock, then the other, her leggings, and finally her panties before she reached the opposite end of the dining room table; the end closest to the front door. Ken focused his camera on her, shooting from between the chair legs to get a glimpse of the scantily-clad sorority girl. He was disappointed to see she'd had a g-string on underneath her panties, but aside from that and her bra, the bikini contest winner's body was now mostly bare.

Kerry eyed the doorway. The path had cleared somewhat, leaving her enough room to scurry out if she was fast enough. She pulled herself up to her feet only to feel Joe reaching down the from the topside of the dining room table unclasp her bra as she bolted for the doorway. She held her hands to her cups, only to feel Joe's grip on her bra strap pulling her back towards him. Wanting to escape more than keeping her breasts covered, Kerry let him have the bra, and she continued through the doorway bare-breasted but with her back to the crowd- and camera.

She ran for the front door, only to find it locked, and a hand already closing around her g-string. She slapped the hand away and ran for the stairway as fast as her long legs could carry her. She took the stairs two at a time as she hurried up, praying she could reach her boyfriend's bedroom before the boys got their hands on her last piece of clothing.

It was Matt who had circled around and had been waiting by the stairs for her, who had managed to reach between the stairway banister beams, and hook his fingers into the waistband of her g-string as she sprinted up the stairs. He'd pulled it down to her ankles before she was forced to step out of the flimsy underwear. By the time she reached the second floor of the Alpha Tau Zeta house, Kerry was completely naked.

Her pulse pounding; she could hear the boys climbing up the stairs after her, including Ken with his hungry camera recording. Kerry ran for Kurt's bedroom, and twisted the knob.

Locked.

"Shit, Kurt, where the hell are you?" she asked aloud.

The boys were halfway up the stairs, leaving Kerry with no option but to employ the trick she'd learned the day she'd helped Kurt moved in. She kicked the doorknob to the left, and the bedroom door popped open.

Kerry ran inside the bedroom, and closed the door behind her.

"Kurt, are you here?" she called out.

"Nope," a voice said.

Kerry spun around, only to see Andrew seated on Kurt's bed. His camera was in his hand, aimed right at her, recording.

"Smile, Kerry!" the frat boy said.

"What are you doing here? Where the fuck is Kurt?" Kerry exclaimed.

Andrew shrugged.

"He forgot the code. We had to take him for a little ride."

"What do you mean? Where is he?" she asked frantically. She could hear the frat boys outside the room pounding on at the bedroom door.

"Oh, I don't know exactly, but don't worry. We left him with a GPS. He'll be able to find his way back to civilization by morning."

Andrew zoomed his camera in on Kerry's body, capturing her large bare breasts, firm abs, and beautiful shaved pussy in his view frame. Kerry's expression turned to rage.

"GIVE! ME! THAT! CAMERA!"

Kerry snatched the camera from Andrew's hands, and before he could stop her, she opened the sliding glass door to the balcony. She stepped outside and hurled the camera to the patio far below, watching it smash to pieces when it hit the concrete bricks. She stared at the broken camera parts, feeling her heartbeat and pulse slow to normal.

"Oh Kerry?" Andrew chirped, tauntingly.

She spun around, only to see Andrew smiling at her. Before she could react, he closed the sliding door, and locked it.

Kerry's heart sank. Andrew flicked the balcony light on, bathing her in light as she realized she had nowhere to run on the small wooden balcony. Down below, she could hear the back door of the frat house open, and the boys filing out onto the patio.

"She's up there!" one boy called.

Kerry looked down in horror as the boys filled up the available space on the patio, looking up at her, the center of attention, the naked girl in the tiara standing out on the balcony. Ken stood in the center of the crowd, camera rolling, and zoomed in on the crying sorority girl's face.

"And 'Z' is for Zimmerman," he said, with a "that's a wrap" tone of finality.

"ATZ! ATZ!" the frat boys cheered.

Kerry tried to scream, but no sound came out. The boys only chanted louder.

"ATZ! ATZ! ATZ! ATZ! ATZ!"

* * * * *

The Alpha Tau Zetas partied late into the night. They did eventually let Kerry off the balcony and they returned her clothes, but only after the footage of her naked body had been safely delivered to the editing room and copied.

After Kerry walked home, the party at Alpha Tau Zeta took off. They boys broke open a keg and celebrated their victory the way their traditions dictated. They did an elephant walk around the house, spanked each other with paddles, and drank to their absolute limits. Joe put a new toga on, and shared a toast with his brothers and congratulated them for their hard-won victory.

At Joe's request, Anna put a bikini on and danced on the living room coffee table, while the guys jeered and occasionally sharked it off her. Anna basked in the attention and did nothing to discourage them.

Around 1 a.m., Lewis came downstairs with a freshly burned DVD in his hand.

"It's ready, guys!" he said.

The Alpha Tau Zetas cheered again. Lewis popped the DVD into the player and his brothers excitedly gathered around the TV to watch.

The video began with a clip of Joe on the screen.

"My fellow students," Joe began. "Sharking is a proud tradition in the Alpha Tau Zeta fraternity. This year is no exception, as we will now treat you to the sight of this year's twenty-six lucky girls who have been honored with the privilege of taking part in our sacred tradition! Ladies and Gentlemen, this is the tenth annual Alpha Tau Zeta Sharking Day!"

"America the Beautiful" played on the video's soundtrack as a montage of the twenty-six sharkings began. Anna curled up next to Joe on the couch as they watched them unfold, beginning with her own panty loss at the hands of Chris, who swigged a beer nearby as he watched proudly. Anna reached under Joe's toga, and wrapped her fingers around his penis. She could feel it beginning to swell as the video progressed.

They watched as Brittany Daniels lost her boy shorts in the entrance of Bosley Hall, Carly Adams having her shirt pulled open on a street corner, and in a meta moment, Donna Pierson having her breasts bared in the computer lab as she watched the first three sharkings on the screen in front of her.

The boys cheered after each one, while Anna nonchalantly stroked Joe's throbbing cock faster the more girls on screen lost their clothing. After watching Ken's double combo on Jaclyn Evans and Erica Finnel, Anna let out a giggle as she watched her former best friend have her panties yanked down to her ankles in front of a passing crowd.

Next came Jennifer Haggerty's sharking, which earned Andrew, Chris and Matt many accolades as the cheerleading captain had been among the most desired targets of the fraternity for years. Melissa Iverson and Janine Grant followed, earning applause for Andrew's team and Ken's team respectively.

"This next one's my favorite," Andrew said, sipping his beer excitedly.

They watched on screen as Kristin Higgins sat on a wooden bench in front of Griffith Hall. Andrew had been sitting across from her and had his camera positioned to see right up her short skirt. She texted on her phone for nearly three minutes, oblivious to the fact that her panties had been visible on screen the entire time.

Chris and Matt worked as a team, with Matt hiding under the bench, reaching up into her skirt, and grabbing her panties; quickly pulling them down to her ankles. Chris pulled her blouse and bra cups down, exposing both breasts while Matt spread her legs open so Andrew could get a clear view of her open pussy.

Kristin screamed as the boys all took off running, and the boys watching cheered and howled at how fluidly Andrew, Chris, and Matt worked together.

Next they watched how well Ken was able to work solo, with security camera footage of Laura Patterson having her pants pulled down played on screen.

1...456789