All Comments on 'Sharon Finds Erotic Photography Ch. 05'

by 1fastguy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nice continuation, now let her / them stray into dangerous territory.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

the more it goes, the worse the scores of the stories.

it looks strangely like the attitude and behavior of your main character who turns out to be cheating, lying, manipulative towards her husband.

And now, like all women, she loses her brain in front of a big cock, even if that cock is hooked to a big asshole.

really stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Stop while you're behind

This has gone downhill rapidly and has nowhere to go.

1 star

OnethirdOnethirdabout 3 years ago

Keep building. Ignore the usual crowd imparting their questionable wisdom. For some reason they keep reading so they can pan it some more. How noble. Chapters where a couple role plays is often the warm up for the real thing, so why complain?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

When the story was moving toward a threesome with Mark, I figured this isn't going to work. The way you handled it with Sharon speaking in Leana's voice was really clever loved it. I do wish that there was more depth to Mark's character.

Some have complained that she's cheating on Mark, destroying their marriage. Well, #1--Mark don't sound like a keeper; #2—why are these people reading erotica if there goal is to preserve the sanctity of marriage; #3—Red alert, folks, this is what is known as fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great fantasy.

Ed

Helen1899Helen18998 months ago

I agree with 'onethird', keep building, all those that knock it don't understand erotica. i masturbate to an orgasm reading everyone of your stories. thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user1fastguy@1fastguy
My stories often spin off from happenings in my own life, or else reflect my curiosity about a range of things. I like a story with some underlying factual content. It should be about 'something', even if most of the tale is simply sexual fantasy. .