Sharon Finds Erotic Photography Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By having my tongue out, and using much more saliva than usual, there was plenty of slurping and lip-smacking as Liana worked on Mark's rod. I'm sure it sounded great to Mark. Then she went straight for his balls and looked up into his eyes as she kissed his sack and flicked his balls with her tongue.

It was time for Liana's cock-sucking finale. Tonight, he went deeper into my throat than he'd ever been- his groin was pushing hard against my nose! I swirled my tongue around his cock then pushed myself back using his thighs. Catch a breath, then deep again. Out, catch a breath, then right down to the bottom. Soon he began to really fuck my face and I could tell that it was time to stop. Just in time! We caught our breath for a moment.

"Fuck, Liana. You suck cock almost as well as my wife! That was incredible!"

"You'll soon see if I fuck as well as she does too, Mark," I replied in Liana-speak. "But, you should see the things that she does to me when we're in bed. Cher is such a hot little bitch. That's what I call her when she really wants it- my bitch. She likes it too, especially when she's close to coming!" I was really teasing my husband tonight!

"God Liana. I would do anything to be there to see and hear that! Fuck, that would be so hot." Mark was enjoying this game more than I could have imagined.

"All you have to do is ask your wife, Mark. I'm sure that she would love to have you with us. Then, we could take turns sucking and fucking you. Would you like that?" I purred in my sexiest slut-Liana voice. Mark was nodding vigorously. I had been thinking about the idea ever since Liana mentioned it to me recently.

"Come and fuck me now, Mark. I've been wanting this and Cher said we could. Will you do it while your wife watches? I'm sure she'd like to see you fucking my hot cunt, wouldn't you, Cher," I said, in my mock-Liana voice.

"You are so fuckin' hot, Liana. I'll do you anytime!" Mark replied enthusiastically. Then turning to one side, he added. "Come close, Sharon. I'm going to give this little slut the fucking of her life!"

With that, he scooped me in his arms and lay me on the bed on my back, with my legs draped over the side, my stilettoes on the floor. I moved my legs apart and said, "Mark, first kneel by my wet cunt and I'll show you how Cher loves me. With these open panties, you'll see everything." That's when he finally noticed that I had shaved back all that remained of my pubic hair for my last sitting at the studio.

"Your pussy, baby. Oh my god, I love it like that!"

"Look, this is my clit," Liana began again as I pulled my labia up and apart to show it, "And it is so sensitive when Cher licks and kisses it." I rolled it with my fingertips and spread wider, whispering slowly: "Play with me like she does, Mark... Make me hot to fuck you... Get me wet for your big cock... Play with me!... Suck my cunt."

I was getting myself highly aroused with this sinful Liana game. It felt so wicked to pretend that I was someone else! Crazy thoughts swirled in my brain- like working at the studio naked with a just a mask for my eyes. Wouldn't that be fun! Jay would certainly have liked that today. Oh, what a cock that guy has! If I really was Liana, he could fuck me anytime he wanted to.

Meanwhile Mark was torturing my pussy. He dragged his tongue across my swelling clitoris, then flicked underneath the leading edge, just the way I like it. He nibbled and he licked sensuously. I was starting to drift away but managed to keep the Liana thing going, at least a little longer. But it became more and more difficult the hotter I became.

"Oh fuck, Mark... Suck my clit!... Suck hard like she does...Make me come for you!... Make me cum on your mouth!... Suck it!... Suck me hard!"

I was right at the edge, my mind now flooded with wicked thoughts of my husband loving my girlfriend's pussy. He was giving her what she was calling for and, in my mind at least, I was there playing with them. I really wanted to do this! I really wanted to have my man fucking me while he pleasured Liana. I really wanted to..."

All at once, it swept over me like a rogue wave, tossing and turning my body, shaking it with fury. Then it washed me up onto the beach, and dragged me back under again as it receded.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh. Oh fuck yes! Yes! More! More! My cunt! Aaaarrrrgggghhhh!"

Guttural, unintelligible sounds poured from Liana's mouth, as I pushed up hard against his face again and again. Finally, I was spent and stopped to breathe.

"Liana liked that, didn't she?" Mark grinned at me, his face shining with my pussy juices. I could only nod. Finally, I gathered the strength to ask if he'd like to see the actual photos from my shoot? He smiled, then turned me down!

"No, not until I finish with Liana. It's my first chance and I won't pass on it now." I knew that I was in for more and forced myself to scramble onto all fours and offer him my pussy. He unhooked my sexy bra while I kicked off my shoes. He would enter me right through the open panties.

"Liana loves it from behind," I teased. "And tonight, you can come in her pussy. Would you like to do that, Mark?" Of course, he would and quickly pushed into my sodden vagina.

"Love your juicy cunt, Liana!" he exclaimed. "You'll like this as much as Sharon does!" And we quickly set up a fluid rythm of thrusts and parries, like dueling swordfighters. It felt so good to feel his big cock buried to the hilt in my vagina. I could feel perspiration beginning to drip from my hairline as we rocked against each other passionately.

Mark's breathing began to change, and I could feel his grip tighten on the flare of my hips. His thrusts grew firmer and seemed to reach to my very depths. Now he was sort of mumbling to himself, a sign that he is getting close. I pushed back harder and encouraged him with slow, sexy commands in my best Liana voice.

"Fuck me you big stud!... Fuck the ass off me... Pound me, Mark... Show her how you fuck me... Give it to me Mark... I want you to come in me!... Fuck me hard... Fuck me!... Fuck me!... Fuck..."

I didn't get any farther. The dam that was holding back everything in those big balls suddenly burst, and he exploded into me as hard as I could remember. His hold on my hips almost hurt as he kept jerking out stream after stream of his seed into my gripping chamber.

"Take it Liana... Take it slut!... Take it!... Take it!..." he chanted like a madman.

Almost out of his mind with lust, Mark kept pumping his cum into her while I looked on. It was a powerful image that drove him until he finally fell forward across my damp skin, exhausted. I could feel his heart pounding against my back as he struggled for air, before finally settling back down.

"Fuck, Sharon! Baby, that was so intense! Almost unbelievable!" Then he stopped to think for a moment and his face went serious.

"You were OK with that, right? I mean, me pretending to fuck your girlfriend and... "

"Mark, I started the game, didn't I?" I said softly. "And I kept it going too."

The big shit-eating grin on his face told me exactly what he was thinking about. He didn't have to say a word.

"Yeah, it might really happen some day," I said quietly. "I know that we would both like that."

We never did get to the photo proofs that night.

12