All Comments on 'Sharon Finds Erotic Photography Ch. 15'

by 1fastguy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

Where did this story go? Its nothing but a group of people mindlessly having sex with each other. There is no except maybe the end of a marriage. A marriage that cant end quick enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He's last couple stories should have been in the living wives category. I have nothing to do with exhibitionist or voyeurism for that matter. Why you seem to have is to married people and nothing better to do but to cheat on each other. I started out liking the characters and thought this would be more erotic journey between husband and wife but now I find myself hating both of them can't wait to see them get a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Feels like we are going around in circles and I am not sure where it’s heading. Enjoyed the first 10 episodes……..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Will Sharon be fucked soon?...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The open curtains are the only nod to EV this should be LW or Group.

Shame, at the start with Joannie it was a hot story but as soon as she met Tom it all went to shit.

OnethirdOnethirdover 2 years ago

Really thought Sharon would take the last step, which is pretty much a formality at this point. Such patience in this series- I lost track of it when it changed categories from LW. Wish there was a way to track story series better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user1fastguy@1fastguy
My stories often spin off from happenings in my own life, or else reflect my curiosity about a range of things. I like a story with some underlying factual content. It should be about 'something', even if most of the tale is simply sexual fantasy. .