Sharon Finds Erotic Photography Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of them were deep into a sensory feast. The sights, sounds, tastes, smells, and sensations of a rampant threesome had them scaling the ladder of lust. With every thrust of his cock, Manuel and Antonetta climbed another rung. With each new manipulation of her clitoris, Sharon rose closer to the top.

The three of them were gasping, moaning and groaning with sexual stimulation, unconscious of anything beyond their immediate need for gratification. Could they all make it to the crest and then fall into those lost moments of sensual ecstasy? That was the goal each of them sought now- to satisfy their burning need.

Antonetta came first, lifting her hips, pressing hard against Manuel's groin as her taut muscles unleashed all of their stored energy. While her shapely body thrashed at the end of his cock, Manny lost it too, projecting great streams of cum into her deepest recesses.

Still, Sharon continued on, determined that her own fingers would claw her way to the top and beyond. Every muscle was tensed, ready to spring when that magical point was reached. Her eyes were closed, her mouth open, issuing urgent little curses. Moments later, she was there- suffocating poor, gasping Antonetta as she bounced atop her sopping face.

They'd made the uphill climb together. They'd spent those special moments of pure bliss. Now they lay for a few minutes in a rasping, sodden heap on Manuel's rumpled bed.

Afterward, Sharon and Antonetta crammed into his shower to wash away any evidence of their indiscretions. The model assured her that she would arrange an audition with the photographers, as promised. They hugged and Sharon was on her way home.

Nothing to worry about, except her nagging conscience. Why did cheating have to be so damn annoying when the sex was so incredible? She was angry with herself for throwing caution to the winds yet again, and promised that she'd do better.

****

Wednesday afternoon couldn't come fast enough for Claudia Ullman. She had spent so much time since her Saturday phone call with Mark thinking about how he teased her. All the ways he'd fuck her, and all the dirty things he might say or do to make her feel like a bad girl.

He promised that it would be even better than last week. Claudia literally shivered with excitement every time she thought about being his little slut in a hotel room.

When she tapped on the hotel room door and stepped inside, they shared a long, juicy kiss. He held her back at arms length and could see the anticipation all over her grinning face. He noticed that she had worn some very sexy clothes under her trench coat too- as if Mark needed any more encouragement.

"I have a surprise for you today, Lover," she teased as he helped her to undress. "You're going to like it."

"And I have one for you too," he replied, not able to call her his lover. She was just his afternoon fuck.

Soon she was completely naked, her hands covering her pussy. Mark was surprised alright- that she was being so shy with him.

"Surprise!" she called, then took her hands away, revealing a serious trim that left little more than a tiny fluff above her pink cleft.

"Love it. You look good enough to eat."

"I want that, Lover. What are you waiting for? Get your clothes off."

For the next few minutes, they reveled in grinding together as they explored each other's mouth with their tongues, and bodies with their fingers. Mark's cock was like a stone, and Claudia's pussy like a tap. They were ready for a preliminary fuck, but Mark had something else in mind first.

"Close your eyes now. I have a little surprise for you. No peeking."

Mark rose from the bed and pulled the full-height window curtains open about a metre or so, letting the sunlight pour in, from floor to ceiling. Their room was on the second floor of the hotel, so it was very unlikely that anyone would see them, especially mid-afternoon. Still, the thought that it was possible was exciting.

"Will anyone see us?" Claudia worried a bit, but Mark assured her that no-one could. She relaxed and they resumed their play.

"Claudia, imagine that someone is watching us naked like this. Don't you think that would be exciting? I do," he teased

"It's a bit kinky, and yes, very exciting too," she admitted.

"And when I push your knees apart like this, someone might see your wet pussy, especially now that it's trimmed. Be my little slut now and show it to them. Come on, they'd love to see it," he coaxed. "That's it."

"You're making me feel so slutty again, Mark," she replied in a thickened voice.

"You can be a slut when we're here. I dare you to go on your knees on the bed, facing the window.... Imagine they can see your lovely tits and your sweet pussy."

Claudia willingly took his dare.

"Yeah, like that, but open wider and sit back on your feet. Now... how does that feel?... You like it, don't you? Now, cup your hands under your tits and play with your nipples.... Beautiful!... Claudia is such a bad, bad girl."

"I feel so bad when I'm with you. I love this surprise!" she breathed, highly aroused.

"It's not finished yet. Don't move."

Mark got up and opened the curtains another metre. More light flooded the room, but there was still nothing outside in view. He continued to coax Claudia, knowing how much she liked this game.

"You are such a dirty girl....What if someone sees your tits?... It excites you, doesn't it.... Admit it."

She bobbed her head in agreement, so he continued. "Give them all a little show now.... One hand under a tit... another in your pussy.... Perfect!"

Claudia complied eagerly, drawing her fingertips across her needy clitoris.

Mmm... yes. You are such a wicked little slut!... You won't mind if I open the curtains some more, while you love your beautiful body?... Will you?"

Now the entire window area was open- the full width and height of the room. From the bed, some tall office buildings loomed up on both sides. Claudia was so excited by this game that she continued exposing herself, eagerly caressing her private flesh. Her eyes were closed; she was moaning; and, she swayed erotically.

"Do you like this, Slut?" Mark whispered in her ear suggestively.

"Yessss.... Oh yessss.... I feel so dirty with you, and I love it.... Can we fuck for them now?" she hissed, losing herself in exhibitionistic lust.

But Mark had other ideas.

"Lay back with your legs apart and over the end of the bed.... I'm going to love your pussy for everybody watching in those buildings.... Put both pillows under your head so you can watch too.... Now play with your nipples for them.... Be my sexy girl."

That was all Claudia needed to hear. Spread wide with Mark's talented tongue torturing her shaved vulva, she had primal feelings like never before.

Claudia pulled and twisted her pointed nipples and lifted her hips to drive her sex up into her lover's mouth. She began to moan with intense arousal, and never took her eyes off the office buildings, imagining men watching her being loved this way. She would show everyone that she was his dirty little slut.

Soon, Mark could hear her breath coming in little gasps and he knew it was time to leave her clitoris alone for a while. So, he scrambled up onto his knees between her legs and pushed his big cock home. It was tight but not as much as last time. He began to move in her slick tunnel and she picked up his rhythm by pushing up against his pelvis.

"Imagine they're watching us fuck now. I'll bet all those guys would like to be here with you. But I'm the lucky one. I have the whole afternoon to play with my beautiful Claudia."

"Your slut Claudia," she corrected him.

"You like that, don't you," Mark chuckled.

"Love it. Now fuck me harder, Lover.... Let them see us fucking," she whispered urgently.

They left the curtains open for the rest of their time at the hotel. Mark plied her pussy every way that he knew, and she sucked his cock like a pro. She even boldly knelt by the window and beckoned him to stand there while she sucked him off. It was intensely exciting, but Mark stepped aside because it was too soon to end this hedonistic pursuit of pleasure.

After they'd driven each other to the edge for well over an hour, both sensed it was time for the games to end. This time there'd be no stopping. Claudia went on all fours across the end of the bed and Mark came behind her, standing on the floor.

When Claudia turned her head to the window, she could see that if anyone was watching, they'd definitely see her now. She loved it. The hotel room slut!

"Fuck me for everybody, Lover.... Fuck me so it lasts 'til next week."

Mark made a mental note of that before he pushed his fat cock home. As he began to pump in and out, Claudia spread her knees farther apart and tilted her lowered vagina upward to meet better his thrusts.

She stretched forward and leaned against her forearms, her smooth back concaved. She was pushing back with each penile jab. Her sodden pussy lubricated all the moving parts, bathing them in a rich womanly fluid which wafted up to Mark's nose. It made him hornier than ever.

Now Claudia was moaning again and softly begging her afternoon lover to give her more cock. Mark gripped her hips firmly and drove his engorged tool to its full depth again and again, at an increasing pace.

He was getting closer now and so was Claudia, judging from her ragged breathing and shining skin. Then she reached the edge of the cliff and fell over the side in a flurry of sound and motion.

"Ugh... ugh... ugh... Fuck me!... Fuck me!... Aaahhhh.... Uuugghhhhh!!!"

Claudia completely lost control, her body shaking and convulsing, her mouth babbling and gasping. Her arms buckled, pitching her forward with her contorted face now resting on the bed.

Still Mark kept thrusting, driving his bursting cock into her trembling vagina. One more jab and he exploded in a tremendous orgasm that shook him to the core. He quickly pulled out and sent one stream of cum after another splattering across Claudia's damp back. Exhausted, he fell onto the bed next to her.

It was over for the afternoon. They showered, dressed again, then kissed goodbye.

****

Mark drove home quietly, lost in thought, his guilty mind grappling with his bodily satisfaction. Conflicting thoughts clashed in his brain.

"What if Sharon finds out about this? What can I say: 'You do it too'?"

"Can I hide this until Claudia goes away to school in a few weeks?"

Then he smiled to himself. "That girl is something else in bed!"

It was mindless sex, but he knew he'd do it again next week.

12