All Comments on 'Sharon Goes Back to School Ch. 18'

by RogueAlan

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Thank you your return.

Wilbur1Wilbur1over 5 years ago
All Is Forgiven

It has been awhile...but the wait was worth it

dd9274dd9274over 5 years ago
Welcome back

Great to see Sharon back. It is understandable that things get in the way of writing, apology accepted. Hopefully, your time away has meant a build up of creative juices. I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter. The changes that even Sharon recognizes in herself seem to be somewhat natural (not needing a overly large suspension of disbelief to accept). I enjoyed the tutoring that you added, it seemed to bring back a bit of Sharon's innocence and kindness to offset her growing jaded acceptance of what she has actually become (prostitute). Also, the literary refences and parallels were a good touch. As far as Sharon becoming a crackwhore, I would like to see her end up saving herself and ending up with the kindhearted black doctor from the clinic. I would like to take a guess of who is under Go's desk and who the third dancer in the routine is, but I don't want to add a spoiler. Hopefully, my guess will be answered soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Welcome back

Thoroughly enjoyed this chapter. Great to have the story continue. Thanks for keeping it going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Miss this series

It's been a long time now but it would be a shame to let this die. Sharon's story so far has been a fun and wild ride. It may not be the most realistic but what fun would that be? Reading about her development into basically a black cock slave has been awesome. I'll always remember that bit in "higher education" when sean envisioned sharon wearing a collar and leash and was told to call him master or sir and hoped that would come to fruition some day. It might not be what everyone wants but I think it would be so hot to see her just fully commit and become completely owned by the frat. Maybe even selling her off as previously discussed in that same episode. Either way hope all is well and you continue with your writing in some capacity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Great Story......How is the next chapter coming?

Next 18B: I Want a New Drug...

Wilbur1Wilbur1over 4 years ago
checking in

I hope the author is well. Loved the story and it deserves an ending

Wilbur1Wilbur1over 4 years ago
Happy New Year...

Hope another chapter may come along

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
great story

please add to this great saga of a story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best Series Ever.

Love this series for so many years now. I check back all the time to see what is happening to everyone's favorite housewife. Keep up the great work. Love your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

any update on a new chapter

slaved11slaved11over 1 year ago

this story is amazing!

I truly hope that you will find time to add more of Sharon's adventures!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous