Sharon - My Shameless ex-GF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have a sexy ass, baby." I said softly and rubbed my slick swollen dickhead up and down her creamy quivering cunt-lips.

"Then why don't you fuck it, baby." Sharon quipped with a playful but lusty voice and swung her cute small buttocks from side to side.

"Oh!" I exclaimed in surprise but quickly recovered, "I don't think you'll be able to take my cock in your tiny ass." I said.

"Try me." Sharon said in a tone which felt like she was challenging me.

"Are you sure?" I asked, wondering if I'd heard right.

"Yes. I've often fantasized you fucking my ass, Ali." Sharon confessed and shook her small round buttocks impatiently.

"Is that so?" I muttered, suddenly getting even more excited, "Let me prep your ass before I fuck it." I said and sat on my feet.

Sharon stayed in a submissive position on her hands and knees, with her cute small butt pushed out. I saw her creamy hot cunt-lips and tight light-brown asshole quivering with anticipation. So, I rubbed two fingers along her wet vagina and got them slick. Then, I told Sharon she could finger herself if she wanted to dull the pain with a little pleasure. Sharon quickly followed my advice. She quickly put a hand to her crotch and began flicking her clit.

Then, I rubbed some of the cunt-cream on her tiny anus. It trembled with each touch as Sharon's anxiety grew gradually. She was nervous but bravely continued to masturbate as I slowly pushed my long slim forefinger into her tight-clenched asshole.

"Ow!" Sharon cried softly as my fingertip penetrated past her taut asshole, "Ooooh!" She groaned lustily next as I slowly pushed my slim finger all the way inside her dank mushy rectum.

I shoved my forefinger halfway inside and paused to let her get accustomed before slowly twisting it around. Sharon hissed with pain and began flicking her clit a little faster to dull the pain. Then I began thrusting my long forefinger in and out of her tight-clamped asshole.

"Ow! Ohh! Aah! Sshh! Oh!" Sharon moaned and hissed with pain as I fingered her virgin butthole with a finger.

Then I pulled my forefinger out and this time, I pushed my middle-finger inside along with it.

"Ouch! Aah! God! Ohh!" Sharon grunted and cried aloud as my two fingers stretched her tight little asshole wider.

But she didn't stop me once and continued to play with her clit faster. So, I started to steadily push both fingers together inside her taut-stretched butthole. It clung tight around my fingers and resisted a little, but my fingers were slick enough with her cunt-cream that I slid them halfway inside. Then I slowly twisted my wrist, to gently loosen her tiny asshole some more. I was careful to make it as painless as possible but it was still hurting Sharon a lot. But she bravely endured the preparation, no wonder anticipating the actual fuck anxiously.

A couple of minutes of fingering Sharon's tight little asshole with two fingers made me sure that she could take my huge fleshy cock in. So, I pulled my fingers out and wiped them on the bed to one side. Then I took a little cunt-cream from her creamy cunt and rubbed it on my engorged dickhead before squeezing it hard. I made Sharon reach around and pull her taut small butt-cheeks wide apart. She did as told and gave me a clear view of her quivering tight asshole as I took position on my knees behind her.

I kept my round cock-cap squeezed to a smaller size and put it on Sharon's lovely little butthole before quickly pushing forward.

"Ungh!" Sharon grunted as the breath was knocked out of her, "Aaah!" She groaned gradually louder as she took a deep breath in, trying to fight the intense pain in her ass.

I steadily pushed in, and watched my large dickhead tear apart Sharon's tiny asshole before steadily penetrating deeper.

"Oww! Oh! Fuck! Aah! Ssshit! Fuck!" Sharon cried and swore aloud in agony as my huge hard cock slowly tore apart her tight virgin asshole.

I quickly caught her slim hips tightly and kept her from thrashing about in pain and kept shoving my thick big dick inside her dank warm anal-canal. I kept thrusting in steadily till my huge hard cock was just over halfway inside. I paused to let Sharon get accustomed to my thick big dick in her tiny tight ass. I enjoyed the way her tight-stretched anus was clamped firmly around my fleshy stiff shaft. Sharon let go of her ass-cheeks and started to finger-fuck her pussy.

So, I started fucking Sharon's sexy small ass from behind. First, I kept thrusting in and out at a slow but steady pace so I could enjoy the sight of Sharon's sexy smooth bare back, soft curves and round buttocks. I watched my huge hard-on slowly sinking inside Sharon's tight-clenched anus and felt her rectum milk me steadily.

"Oh! Mm! Yeah! Oh Ali! Yes! Aah! Fuck my ass! Aah! Yes!" Sharon's painful cries soon turned into lustful moans as she began thrusting back and forth.

I realized she was enjoying the slow sensual ass-fuck and let go of her hips. Then I started squeezing and spanking her taut small butt-cheeks while fucking as from behind. Sharon seemed to like getting her ass spanked because she coaxed me to do it harder. I felt elated and began squeezing her firm round ass-cheeks with both hands before smacking them together without warning. Soon, Sharon's sexy small buttock became red with prints of my large palm all over.

The sexy sight aroused me incredibly and I began thrusting in rhythm with Sharon. Slowly but steadily, I started to fuck Sharon's tight little ass deeper. Sharon was too aroused to feel any pain now as she had started fingering her pussy. I felt her knuckles brush my balls every time I thrust my huge hard-on deep inside her tight-clenched asshole. The sound of her squishy snatch getting fingered became audible over Sharon's lust-filled moans.

The intense doggy-style anal-fuck with ass-spanking got Sharon intensely aroused that she had an immense squirting orgasm.

"Ooohhh! Fuck!" Sharon groaned long and low before swearing aloud as she came hard.

Immediately, I felt her warm pussy-juices squirt out and splash on my balls before dribbling down to stain the white bed-sheet. I didn't care and kept fucking Sharon's tight quivering asshole as she climaxed. She had frozen in place, with a finger buried deep inside her creaming cunt so I had to thrust back and forth to keep fucking her trembling tight butthole.

The climax made her tiny anus clench incredibly tight around my fleshy shaft and the vigorous fucking had me reach the peak of my excitement soon. So, I quickly stopped and pulled my thick slick dick out of Sharon's over-stretched asshole.

"Ow! Sshhit!" Sharon cried and hissed in pain as my huge hard-on suddenly left her anal-canal, "Oh!" She exclaimed next when I pushed her around and made her lie on her back.

Then I hurriedly knelt over Sharon's small bare bust and made her jerk me off. Sharon didn't hesitate to catch my slick messy thick dick and began stroking it hurriedly. Her small warm hands were wrapped tight around its fleshy girth as she stroked it faster and faster along its long thick length.

"Oh yeah. Come for me, baby. Come on. I want to see you come, Ali. Come for me, please." Sharon breathlessly moaned as she swiftly stroked my thick throbbing cock.

My breath quickened as my excitement boiled within and I watched Sharon's eagerly jerking me off for cum right after having fucked her ass for the first time. The scene and scents of the situation soon became too intense for me and I let myself get swept away in the waves of a thrilling orgasm.

"Oooohhh!" I groaned long and low in a lusty throaty voice as I came hard.

I froze in place but strained to keep my eyes open. It was incredibly arousing to watch Sharon eagerly gulp down every streak of sticky white semen squirting out of my climaxing cock. She kept stroking it hard and fast and a few streams of my hot slick cum splashed on her chubby cheeks and pouty lips. As she kept jerking my cum on her face, Sharon stuck her tongue out and licked stray drops of gooey semen from her pouty firm lips.

The thrilling orgasm had me on the seventh heaven and I enjoyed every second of it. The climax was even more intense since we'd got very high before and during sex. I had to hold on to the window-grill to keep from tipping over with the incredible orgasm. Sharon kept moaning encouragingly and squeezed every last drop of cum out of my balls.

Finally, the intense sensation subsided and I relaxed a little. By then, Sharon had reluctantly let go of my softening cock and was struggling to keep cum from dripping down on the pillow. I immediately plopped down on the side, laid on my back and closed my eyes. I took deep breaths and let my buzzing brain run the entire scene from the start.

Sharon turned to me and snuggled up and we rested for some time. No one said a word and we both enjoyed the warm after-glow of an incredible fuck. I was thrilled that I had not only fucked Sharon for the first time, but had also fucked her lovely cute ass too. It was exciting to see her dirty submissive side and I was already looking forward to more kinky fucks like this.

It was nearly 4 PM when Sharon and I stirred from our drowsy satiated state. I helped her to the bathroom because her pussy and ass were sore. There, I washed us both quickly. The warm water helped dull the pain in Sharon's ass a lot. She talked excitedly about how she felt having her ass fucked for the first time. It was thrilling to hear Sharon speak about how she'd fantasized about other kinky things.

Then, we hurriedly dressed and with a quick hug and kiss, checked-out of the hotel, with a promise to meet the next day.

After this, Sharon and I didn't get to fuck properly for a few weeks but we managed to have oral-sex a few times. Then things turned even hotter, when Sharon agreed to have a threesome with Dee on Valentine's Day that year.

Sharon's Thrilling Threesome on Valentine's

(10AM - 5PM, Thursday 14 February 2008)

As our relationship developed, Sharon opened up to me about extremely intimate stuff. I did notice her obvious attempts at manipulation but ignored them, thinking that she'd quit sooner or later. But she did tell several things about her that no one knew, not even her best-friend. One of this was her fascination to have a lesbian experience.

This was just something that she blurted out one day while sexting so we discussed it. She told me how some girls at her all-girls school used to hit on her. I didn't doubt her because she looked cute and sexy at the same time which was a rare combination. I knew many girls and guys at college found her very attractive. Archie, my openly butch lesbian friend from college had also tried to hit on Sharon, but had been brushed off gently. It was clear that Sharon really liked the attention though.

So, as Sharon and I talked about her fascination for a bisexual experience, some naughty ideas began to grow in my dirty mind. I joked that I wouldn't mind watching her fuck another girl. She was shocked because she thought I'd be upset. I laughed and assured her that seeing their girl-friend fuck another girl would be a fantasy for most straight guys. On my insisting, Sharon confessed that she fantasized about fucking a curvy dark-skinned girl, which sounded incredibly sexy.

I half-jokingly told her I wouldn't mind seeing her explore these types of sexual fantasies and let it go at that.

In February, Dee, my sexy cousin was home from Pune for a couple of weeks. Let me tell you a little about Dee first.

Dee is a year older to me. She is short, dusky but very curvy. She stands around 5'3" tall, with smooth, light-brown skin. She has a cute round face with big brown eyes and soft, plump lips. She has black, wavy hair which she usually keeps cut to shoulder length. Dee shared her mother's curvy genes and had deliciously voluptuous 34D boobs that were firm, round and had long, dark-brown nipples. Back then, Dee had a significantly slim 28" waist that widened to a pair of extremely round and large 36" ass. Dee has smooth shapely legs. If you want to picture Dee just imagine a mix of Niki Minaj (American Hip Hop star) and Victoria Cakes (black porn star).

Dee and I had lost our virginity to each other long back. Ever since then, we had had a healthy, regular sexual relationship. This eventually led us to a live-in relationship in Pune where Dee and I attended college and lived a highly exciting, sexual life.

Since I'd gotten into a relationship with Sharon, I'd stopped fucking others, except for those from my family, including Dee. She already knew about Sharon becoming my "girlfriend" but didn't care as long as she got to fuck me too. Once, after having fucked in her room, she asked me my plan for Valentine's Day. She wanted to know what I would get for Sharon. That's when I suddenly remembered an idea, and told Dee about it.

Dee was shocked at first but got excited as I explained further. She said she'd eagerly do it, but then she wondered if Sharon would ever agree. So, I told her to leave it to me and to go along with my plan.

Then as Valentine's Day approached, as expected Sharon asked me what I was getting her as a present. I had already planned what I wanted and just had to convince her. So, I casually told her I had something in mind for the both of us. Sharon got curious so I reminded her about her fantasy for a lesbian experience. She was shocked at first that I had taken things seriously. But I assured her that I had the perfect candidate for it and explained.

I told Sharon that Dee was a close friend from my neighborhood who was a closeted lesbian. There was no way I was going to tell Sharon that I was fucking my older cousin sister. I described Dee to her without exaggeration and Sharon seemed interested to hear more. I assured her no one would know about her taboo lesbian tryst with Dee as they didn't have mutual friends. Plus, Dee was the kind of girl Sharon fantasized about having lesbian-sex with.

It didn't take too much to convince Sharon, as she was completely shameless when it came to sex. I was thrilled when she agreed. We planned to go to the popular amusement-park on the west-bound highway and I agreed to bring my dad's car.

Then on 14th February, I excitedly got up and prepared for a day full of priapic promises.

I showered and filled my backpack with a couple of spare underwear and shorts. Then I wore a light-green V-neck T-shirt, with dark-brown cargo-pants over black boxer-shorts, and plain black sneakers. My multiple pant-pockets held my cell-phone, wallet, a cigarette-pack with 7 long thick joints and the lighter. I had borrowed my dad's Tata Safari SUV for the day. During a hurried breakfast, I texted Dee and she told me she was ready to go.

I met Dee in the parking-lot and we hurriedly left in the car.

Dee quickly removed the loose black Abaya she wore to reveal her sexy white outfit.

Dee looked hot in a tight white mini-dress. It was sleeveless and showed off her smooth chocolaty shoulders. The dress clung tight to her big busty brown chest and wide curvy hips. I could clearly see the outline of her white lacy panties as her huge basketball-sized ass-cheeks stretched the dress taut over her curvy hips. The short dress came only to her thighs and her shapely thick brown legs with white sneaker-clad small feet made her look stunning.

She spoke excitedly as I drove to pick up Sharon. We went through the fake backstory of how Dee was a close friend from my neighborhood and not my cousin sister. Dee and I also discussed a few things she wanted to try with Sharon, which she'd learnt from her mother, my Aunty Sheen. I was thrilled and could hardly wait to pick up Sharon. We had planned to meet Sharon right outside her apartment complex. We only stopped to buy a few packs of Classis Regular cigarettes from a shop on the way.

Dee perked up at seeing Sharon for the first time, as I parked close to her. She immediately got out of the front passenger seat and opened the rear-door for Sharon. I watched through the windows as Dee ogled Sharon's slim body while Sharon entered the car with her backpack. Then Dee followed Sharon and closed the door. As soon as they ditched their backpacks in the back, I drove away while watching Sharon in the rearview mirror.

Sharon looked sexy and inviting in a short black outfit. She wore a fitting black short-sleeve shirt and matching black pleated mini-skirt with black sneakers. She had the top two buttons undone and I could see her taut small boobs snug inside a black bandeau bra with only an inch of cleavage visible. The shirt was short enough to show her white flat midriff and small bellybutton. Her small black pleated skirt came to her mid-thighs and showed off her shapely white legs completely.

Sharon Loves First Lesbian Experience

I introduced Sharon and Dee and they got to talking like old friends. I was glad to see Dee and Sharon liked each other right from the start. It was pretty clear with the way they complimented each other's outfits. We all lit a cigarette each and talked normally. Then we lit a thick long joint and shared it among us, while Dee excitedly talked about some of her bisexual experiences with other girls and women. She obviously didn't tell Sharon about she'd spent hours fucking her mother and me.

As the weed started taking effect, Sharon and Dee became more comfortable with each other. I watched in the mirror as Dee closed the small gap between them and slid nearer to Sharon. We shared a quick wink when Sharon wasn't looking, both of us excited that my plan was working so well. After that, Sharon and Dee became increasingly flirty. They began boldly praising each other's assets and casually touching one another.

Dee didn't hesitate to tell Sharon that she liked her small taut tits and white shapely legs. Sharon blushed at hearing this but boldly replied that she liked Dee's large brown boobs and big round ass. Then they talked about what they liked during sex. I listened with growing arousal as Sharon and Dee openly discussed their erotic desires in the car. My huge thick dick began straining in my pants and made a large bugle in my boxers.

Around 11 AM, we reached the amusement-park just as we finished the joint. The three of us were quite high and horny too.

I'd been to that water-park several times with different fuck-friends. So, the receptionist there knew me pretty well, and favored me by being discrete in exchange for a generous tip. It didn't take long for us to book one of the single cabin/villas. They were right across the vast amusement-park so we bought some snacks like chocolate bars, soft-drinks and water before walking to the room.

I followed Dee and Sharon a couple of steps behind so I could ogle their lovely bodies.

Sharon looked extremely cute and alluring in her short black shirt and mini-skirt. I loved watching the way her small round ass-cheeks wiggled firmly under her flared small skirt and her lovely white legs as she walked. I also relished the sight of Dee's lovely large buttocks jiggling hard under her tight white dress, and her shapely brown legs as they walked together. The two were the same height but a complete contrast.

Sharon was white, slender and cute while Dee was dusky, curvy and sensual.

I also noticed numerous men and guys ogling Sharon and Dee as we walked across the amusement-park. I didn't mind it because the fact that other men desired the two girls I was about to fuck made me feel immensely proud and a little smug. So, I also enjoyed it when I found someone staring at my fuck-friends. I didn't care if anyone could see the slightly noticeable bulge my arousing dick made in my loose cargo-pants.

We reached the small one-bedroom villa, and I opened the main-door on the small porch. Sharon and Dee followed me inside, and I flicked on the lights. I'd been in the same villa many times and was familiar with the layout. The wall along the door had large sliding windows with tinted black glass looking out to the front. There was a large couch underneath the windows with a low rectangular glass-topped coffee-table close by. The thick queen-sized bed was set opposite the windows with the bathroom beyond it. The wall to the left had a large flat-screen TV mounted on the wall.