Sharon - My Shameless ex-GF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we dumped our backpacks near the bed, Sharon excused herself and went into the bathroom. Dee and I hurriedly exchanged a quick hug and a hard kiss. She caught my face and kissed my lips while pressing her curvy warm body on mine. I wrapped my arms around her bulging back-side and jiggled her large basketball-sized buttocks. We hurriedly stopped kissing and pushed away when we heard Sharon flushing the loo.

Then I went and stood near the window, just where the large couch ended. Dee grabbed the pack of joints and a fresh pack of cigarettes with the lighter before walking to the window. We both lit a cigarette each and stood a respectable distance apart as we waited for Sharon to come out of the bathroom.

Sharon stepped out a minute later and smiled at us as she walked to us. I stood with my back against the open window-grill and turned Sharon around to lean her back on me. Sharon quickly snuggled into me and I casually wrapped my left arm around her slim waist. Dee then passed us a long king-sized joint each and we lit them. She then played a soft instrumental track on her cell-phone speaker and we enjoyed getting high.

As we smoked the strong weed, Sharon and Dee started talking once more. This time too, I kept my words to a minimum and let them talk. As the ganja got them even higher, Sharon and Dee loosened up quite a bit. They looked at each other with hooded eyes and talked in soft sensual tones as Dee got closer and closer inch-by-inch. They casually touched each other while talking, sometimes feeling each other's soft arm, firm boobs or curvy hips.

At one point, Dee suddenly leaned forward and kissed Sharon on the lips.

I watched with growing arousal as Sharon eagerly caught Dee's face and began kissing back. They moved their heads from side-to-side and tasted each other with a sensual first kiss. The sight of their soft pouty lips smashing together made my stiffening cock throb with increasing excitement. Sharon felt my thick big cock pressing her back and she pushed back to squeeze it. At this, I bent down and gently kissed Sharon's soft slim neck.

"Mmmm." Sharon moaned as a shiver of excitement ran through her.

Dee and Sharon paused to flick their used roaches on the floor before continuing to kiss again. This time, Dee began caressing Sharon while kissing her. Sharon felt Dee's chubby cheeks while Dee felt Sharon all over. I watched Dee's hand run up and down Sharon's softly curved sides before she cupped her small taut breasts and gently squeezed them over the dress. Then Dee reached around and grabbed Sharon's perky small buttocks with a hand and pulled her crotch to hers. Behind Sharon's back, Dee grabbed my bulge and squeezed my thick stiffening dick daringly.

"Mmm. Hmm. Mmhm. Mm." Sharon and Dee kept moaning lustily as they kissed sensually for several long minutes.

During this, Dee slowly undid the buttons on Sharon's shirt and stripped it off. Sharon pushed out her small bandeau bra-clad boobs and Dee gently kissed on her white flat chest. In the meanwhile, Dee undid the hooks on Sharon's mini-skirt and pulled it down to her knees. I reached down and helped Sharon step out of the skirt.

Then Dee grabbed Sharon's hands and told her to strip her. Sharon hurriedly obeyed Dee's domineering commands and quickly removed her dress. I watched with growing arousal as Dee's lovely large brown boobs clad in the tight white bra were revealed. Soon followed her small soft belly and deep navel before Sharon stripped the dress lower and exposed Dee's matching white lacy panties.

The sight of my hot girlfriend and sexy cousin in their enticing underwear was incredibly arousing!

I didn't have to wait long before Dee and Sharon removed each other's bra and panties and got completely naked.

My thick hardening cock jerked with excitement at this but I restrained myself and let things play out.

I watched with bated breath as Dee pulled Sharon over to the bed. Sharon obediently walked along with a nervous smile on her lips. She knelt in the middle of the bed, and Dee joined her there. I stood in place, transfixed at the sexy sight and watched as Dee began playing with Sharon.

Dee first hugged Sharon in a tight embrace and kissed her hard. As their excitement grew, they began rubbing their naked bodies together. Their soft lips were locked together and they sucked each other's mouths for a minute or so. Then they began exploring each other.

Dee first caressed Sharon's slim white arms from her hands to her shoulders before moving down to cup her small taut breasts. Dee gently squeezed them together and played with Sharon's tiny hard nipples. Sharon, in the meanwhile, struggled to hold Dee's large brown boobs in one hand so she began squeezing them alternately with both hands. I could tell they were both enjoying fondling each other's lovely firm tits. Their increasingly loud and lusty moans were proof enough.

Watching this sexy scene seemed to make my feet work on their own. I was drawn to the sensual sight of my girlfriend and cousin sister kissing and I walked to stand at the side. I kept watching them and felt a thrill of excitement run through me even in my stoned state.

Up close, their sensual kiss was even more arousing. I watched with mounting excitement as Dee eventually let go of Sharon's taut tits and felt her way down to her milky white clean-shaved crotch. Sharon quickly spread her knees wider, eager to feel Dee's first touch on her pussy. Dee didn't disappoint Sharon and gingerly touched her moist tight cunt.

"Ohhh, yeah!" Sharon groaned long and low before hissing her approval.

Their breasts heaved with passion as Dee began fingering Sharon's hungry pussy. First, she ran her fingertips gently along Sharon's tight slit, all the way from her taut clit to her love-hole. During this, Sharon had latched her lips on to Dee's lovely large tits and started sucking hungrily. This drove Dee to new heights of excitement and she started to rub Sharon's creamy white cunt faster. She flicked on Sharon's taut clit with a finger while she inserted another finger gradually inside Sharon's pink wet pussy.

"Mmm! Hmm! Mmh! Hmm!" Sharon began moaning encouragingly through a mouthful of tits as Dee continued to finger-fuck her.

After a few minutes, Sharon got out of breath and stopped sucking on Dee's long taut nipples. Instead, she reached down and began teasing Dee's smooth-shaved cunt too. Dee hurriedly spread her knees wider so Sharon could reach her crotch easier. At this, Sharon kissed Dee on the lips and began flicking and clit and fingering her pussy too.

"Mmph! Mm! Mmh! Mmh! Mhm!" Sharon and Dee continued to moan into each other's mouth as they kissed hard and finger-fucked each other.

I watched the sexy sight with intense excitement and felt my huge hard-on straining in my pants. Transfixed, I saw Dee and Sharon locked in a sensual Sapphic embrace. Their lips were locked together while their fingers worked on each other's crotch with an urgent need to please. I was eager to see who would come first.

I didn't have to wait long, and was surprised when Sharon made Dee orgasm and not the other way around, as I was expecting.

"Oohh! Yes! Yes! Oh! I'm coming!" Dee moaned encouragingly, having broken their sloppy kiss, and announced loudly as she came hard.

Dee froze and shivered on her knees as Sharon continued to tease her clit and climaxing cunt. Dee had caught Sharon's slim curvy waist and held on tight as waves after waves of an intense orgasm ran through her. Her legs trembled and her feet thrashed the bed behind her as the vivid climax became even more thrilling in her stoned state of mind.

The sexy sight also seemed to arouse Sharon. She finally stopped finger-fucking Dee and turned to me with an expectant smile. I grinned back and nodded approvingly which made Sharon break into a wide grin.

"You want to join us?" Sharon asked lustily and put out a hand.

I stirred from the entrancing sight and quickly stripped my clothes. I flung them behind my back on the couch and hurriedly climbed on the bed. By then, Dee had recovered somewhat from her intense climax and watched eagerly along with Sharon at my naked ripped body. There was the same level of lust in both their eyes as they openly ogled me.

I let them get a good long look at my huge thick hard-on as while I settled on the bed. I sat with my back on pillows against the headboard. Then I pulled Sharon and made her lay on her back on me. Sharon's petite body rested perfectly on my tall form, with her back snug on my torso and her butt pressing my groin. My huge stiff cock stood upright just an inch away from Sharon's creamy slick cunt.

Dee watched with a gleam of excitement in her eyes as I pushed Sharon's slim legs wide apart. Then I looked at Dee and signaled her.

Dee excitedly got up from her place and quickly went on her knees between my legs. I watched excitedly as she leaned over and her big brown boobs dangled down when she came closer to us.

In the meanwhile, Sharon had turned her face to me and began kissing my lips. I enjoyed the taste of her mouth and let her suck on my lower lip. Then I grabbed hold of her small taut tits and began fondling them. We kept kissing and I squeezed her perky breasts for several seconds as Dee prepared herself.

"Mmmm!" Sharon suddenly moaned aloud while kissing me and I saw Dee had started sucking her taut small tits, "Mmm! Hmm! Hmmm! Mmh! Mhmm!" She started moaning lustily into my mouth as Dee began hungrily sucking Sharon's bare perky boobs.

I let go of Sharon's taut tits and snuck my hand up to caress Dee's bare back and big buttocks. Sharon's eyes were closed with the increasing pleasure so she didn't see my feeling Dee's body. The reason we had to play furtively was that Sharon had made me promise that I wouldn't do anything to Dee unless Sharon said so. Slowly, Dee moved lower, kissing her way down Sharon's flat tummy till she reached her creamy crotch.

As Dee leaned down to eat Sharon's pussy, my thick hard cock inevitably ended up rubbing between Dee's large lovely boobs. She started moving back and forth, as if to run her tongue up and down Sharon's slick slit but she teased my dick with her tits. This made my fleshy thick cock throb with excitement. Sharon didn't know Dee was tit-fucking me while she ate her pussy.

This way, Dee and I continued to tease Sharon while Dee sneakily teased me for several long minutes. All this gradually made Sharon reach the peak of her excitement and she broke our kiss breathlessly.

"Ohh! Ohh! Ohhhh!" Sharon moaned faster and faster before letting out a lusty prolong groan as she came hard.

She trembled hard and I immediately held her tight to me and comforted her through the intense climax. She still thrashed around and pushed Dee's face away from her crotch as the sensations became too much to handle. Dee reluctantly pulled away and sat back on her feet, watching Sharon's sensual orgasmic state fascinatedly. All through this, she kept fondling my balls, just out of sight of Sharon. This kept my huge hard-on trembling with excitement too.

Soon, Sharon got her breath back.

"Whoa!" Sharon exclaimed, "That was intense, Dee!" She moaned lustily and looked at Dee.

"I know." Dee quipped and smiled smugly.

"What about me?" I whispered into Sharon's ear, "I'm ready to fuck you now." I said and squeezed her tighter in my embrace.

"What's stopping you, sweetheart?" Sharon replied and grinned wide.

So, I scooted back till I was sitting, with my back resting on the headboard. Then I made Sharon slide lower on my torso so my dickhead bumped on her creamy crotch. Sharon kept looking at me with a hungry hot expression as I positioned her right. So, she couldn't see Dee grabbing my huge hard-on and stroking it gently while keeping it bent over my tummy. This way, when I lifted my butt off the bed, my thick stiff cock thrust right inside Sharon's wet warm vagina.

"Oohhh, yeah!" Sharon groaned aloud and exclaimed as my big hard dick steadily penetrated her tight slick pussy before she turned her face and smashed her lips on mine, "Mmm! Hmm! Mm! Mm! Mhh!" She started moaning into my mouth as I began fucking her gently.

Dee let go of my cock and instead began flicking Sharon's taut clit while fondling my balls with the other hand, out of sight. Sharon stayed still, laying on her back on me as I fucked her faster and faster from below. Her tight-clenched cunt-lips kept my fleshy shaft in a firm grip as it pumped in and out steadily. Dee's hands worked their magic on my balls and Sharon's clit all through this. We made eye contact and Dee's lusty expression made me incredibly aroused.

All this soon made Sharon reach the peak of an exciting orgasm. I felt her nearing her climax when she began shivering in my arms and sucking my lips. This made me fuck her even faster, and prompted Dee to suck on Sharon's taut clit. Sharon's orgasm suddenly burst forth and she began trembling and groaning with ecstasy.

"Oohh! Mmm! Aa yeah! Ohhh!" Sharon's lusty groans were quite loud but she came even harder as Dee continued to lick her super-sensitive clit.

This also got Dee immensely aroused and she didn't wait for Sharon to get down from her heavenly climax. Instead, she grabbed Sharon's hair and slowly but firmly pulled her up. I rose along with Sharon, and watched as Dee leaned back and laid on the foot of the bed. I immediately understood Dee wanted Sharon to eat her pussy now.

So, I made Sharon get off and get on her hands and knees near Dee's gleaming dark crotch. Sharon eagerly obeyed. Then I went on my knees close behind Sharon and grabbed her softly curved hips. Dee held on to Sharon's hair and pulled her face into her creamy brown cunt.

"Oh yeah!" Dee groaned aloud in pleasure, "That's right! Eat my pussy, bitch!" She cried out in increasing excitement.

Sharon didn't seem to mind Dee calling her a "bitch" so Dee began talking dirty to Sharon and dominating her. In the meanwhile, I put my thick slick dick back in Sharon's creamy tight cunt and began fucking her in doggy-style.

"Mmph! Mmh! Mmm! Mm! Mmh!" Sharon's horny moans were muffled in Dee's crotch as she was forced to eat pussy while getting fucked hard from behind.

Dee and I looked at each other and shared a silent lusty stare while enjoying Sharon like a fuck-toy. Once Sharon began eagerly licking her hot hungry cunt, Dee started fondling herself and squeezed her big brown boobs for my pleasure. She sucked on her fingers and rubbed the saliva all over her taut dark nipples before playfully pulling them up. Then she pressed her huge round tits firmly together till they threatened to pop. Seeing this made me incredibly excited and I began spanking Sharon's firm white ass-cheek while fucking her from the back.

My hips moved in a blur as I pumped my huge thick cock in and out of Sharon's creamy tight pussy. My big balls slapped against her taut clit with every thrust and it made her increasingly aroused, especially since she was enjoying eating Dee's creamy brown cunt. Dee's sexy expressions made it clear how much she was enjoying having her cunt licked by Sharon.

A few minutes later, this intense threesome fuck brought Sharon and Dee to an intense orgasm together.

I could hardly contain myself when I watched Sharon and Dee breath faster and faster before they simultaneously burst out with lusty breathless moans.

"Mmm! Mm! Oohhh!" Sharon and Dee gasped and groaned as they came hard.

I stopped fucking Sharon and watched them trembled as they came. Sharon had stopped licking Dee's cunt. Dee kept gushing forth her slick whitish juices out of her climaxing cunt. When Sharon turned her head to look at me, I saw Dee's cunt-cream smeared all over her face. Sharon's orgasmic pussy kept quivering around my fleshy stiff shaft as she came again and again.

A minute later, the sensations became too hot to handle so I quickly pulled my slick stiff dick out of Sharon's creaming cunt.

"Oww." Sharon cried softly when her small pussy shrank to its original size now that my huge hard-on wasn't stretching it wide apart, "Shit!" She swore and sighed in relief next before plopping down on her side, exhausted.

I stayed on my knees, with my huge juicy wet dick standing stiffly in front. Watching Sharon curled up in a ball and trembling in the after-throes of the intense orgasm made sure of the next step in my plan. So, I made eye-contact with Dee and nodded towards Sharon. Dee immediately perked up and cleared her throat.

"Hey," Dee called out softly to Sharon and patted her arm, "How're you feeling, girl?" She asked and tenderly caressed her bare smooth back.

"Mmm." Sharon moaned softly, "I'm fucking exhausted from all the orgasms." Sharon replied, without moving.

"Lucky you." Dee replied meaningfully, and we both waited with bated breaths.

Sharon didn't move for several seconds, then she slowly turned around to lay on her back. She looked at me with lazy stoned eyes and smiled.

"Ali, do you want to fuck Dee?" Sharon asked softly.

"What?" I cried out, pretending to be shocked, "Are you sure?" I then asked.

"Yeah, why not?" Sharon commented, "She should get something in return for making my day, right?" She said and looked at Dee with a large grin, "I also want to see how you look when you fuck, baby." Sharon said this to me and winked wickedly.

Dee smiled wide and looked at me. I nodded my head and grinned with growing excitement as I made eye-contact with Dee.

"Okay. Works for me." I replied and smiled at Sharon and then Dee.

So, Sharon lay on one side and watched as I prepared to fuck Dee next.

Dee and I had to try hard to pretend that it was our first time. So, I let Dee take the lead. She made me squat on the bed and went on her hands and knees between by thighs. I found Sharon staring fixedly at Dee as my sexy cousin played with my slick stiff cock.

Dee held my thick big dick at the base and hungrily licked it all over. She lapped Sharon's cunt-cream from every inch of my fleshy creamy cock. Jolts of excitement made my hard-on tremble as Dee ran her soft tongue up and down my thick smooth shaft. She went all the way from the engorged dickhead down to my nut-sack. There, she gently sucked on my big balls and made me shiver with growing arousal.

In the meanwhile, I reached out and caressed Dee's lovely bare back all over. Then I reached below and fondled her large firm tits as they dangled freely. I teased her by pulling on her taut long nipples just the way she was did when having her pussy ate by Sharon. This made Dee even more excited and she began sucking my huge hard-on hungrily.

"Oh!" I exclaimed in pleasure when she popped my swollen cock-cap inside and sucked on it like a candy, "Yesss." I hissed delightedly next when Dee gobbled my thick big dick deeper into her hot wet mouth.

Once I had fondled Dee's big brown boobs enough, I caressed her bare back all the way down. Then I grabbed a handful of her lovely large butt-cheek and enjoyed squeezing it for some time. I knew how much Dee got turned on when I played with her large round butt-cheeks.

Next, I slid my hand in her tight deep ass-crack. She arched her back so I could reach easier and I immediately started playing with her creamy warm crotch. First, I flicked my fingertips up and down her slick wet slit before pressing her taut clit. Then, I stuck my forefinger in Dee's tight little asshole and my middle-finger inside her slippery wet vagina. Together, I began finger-fucking Dee's hot wet pussy and tight-clenched asshole.

"Mm! Mmhh! Mmmm! Hmm!" Dee kept moaning lustily through a mouthful of cock all through this.

The dual fingering got Dee extremely aroused soon and she started to suck my huge hard-on deeper into her small mouth. After fucking each other for so long, Dee and I knew each other's erogenous tastes very well. It was doubly thrilling to see Dee suck me and prepare to fuck while Sharon watched us excitedly.