Sharon - My Shameless ex-GF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon was intently watching Dee as my sexed-up cousin kept gobbling my thick stiff dick. She soon got turned on and began touching herself while watching us. The sexy sight of Sharon lying naked to one side and teasing her slim sexy body was incredibly arousing. This made me finger-fuck Dee even faster and she soon reached another orgasm.

"Mm! Mmh! Mm!" Dee's muffled moans got faster and faster until she finally came hard, "Aaaahhh." She groaned long and low after pulling my slick thick dick out of her mouth.

My huge hard cock jerked excitedly in her hands as Dee squeezed it when the orgasm hit her. I stopped fingering her and watched her tremble gently with a pleasant climax. Her big free-hanging boobs rubbed on my thighs and her thick stiff nipples poked me teasingly. Dee's round brown ass-cheeks jiggled behind her as she shivered softly during her climax.

Dee quickly recovered from her orgasm because she was incredibly horny for my dick.

"I can't wait to fuck you, Ali!" Dee whispered lustily and eagerly prepared to fuck me.

Dee pushed me and made me sit leaning against the headboard with my legs stretched out in front. Then she glanced at Sharon and smiled gleefully at her before straddling my thighs. I welcomed her on my lap by grabbing her wide curvy hips. Dee looked right in my eyes and grabbed my huge slick hard-on below to keep it upright.

"Ready?" Dee asked breathlessly and I nodded, "Oooohhh!" She groaned long and lustily as she steadily sank my thick hard cock steadily deep in her hot wet vagina.

I held Dee's soft rounded hips tightly and guided her lower on my huge stiff dick. Dee held on to my shoulders as her hungry hot cunt swallowed my fleshy thick shaft steadily all the way to my balls.

"Oh yeah." Dee gasped delightedly and paused with my huge hard-on sunk all the way inside her wet creamy pussy, "Mm! Aah! Ooh! Aah! Ooh! Fuck! Yeah! Oh!" She then began moaning lustily as she started riding my thick stiff cock.

I was thrilled to feel Dee's warm slick cunt sliding up and down my big hard shaft. Her thick soft thighs smacked on me every time she plopped down on my hard-on. My engorged dickhead also bumped against her G-spot deep in her wet slick cunt with every pump. I loved the way her big brown tits swung freely a few inches from my face. Her half-closed eyes were full of lust and she kept looking at me intently while fucking me.

Close to my left, Sharon crept closer till she was kneeling beside me. She rose up and hugged me gently from the side and caressed me while watching Dee ride my dick faster.

So, I put my left arm around Sharon's slim waist and put my hand to her moist warm crotch and began fingering her soft hot pussy. Then I took Sharon's free hand and placed it on Dee's busty bare chest. Sharon perked up with excitement and began fondling Dee's large brown boob. I grabbed Dee's other boob and we fondled my cousin's breasts playfully as she fucked me harder now.

All this made Dee incredibly aroused and she quickly grabbed my face and kissed me hard. Seeing this somehow made Sharon feel challenged. She hurriedly wrenched my face from Dee's hands and kissed me harder. I decided to resolve their dispute and began kissing Sharon and Dee one after the other.

Soon, Sharon and Dee feverishly kissed me. When Dee would kiss my lips, Sharon would begin to bite gently on my neck, and vice versa. By then, Sharon and I had started fondling Dee roughly as she rode me fast and hard. My fingertips kept rubbing Sharon's taut clit from below and she kept soaring to heights of excitement along with Dee and me.

This incredible three-way arousal got the three of us closer to our orgasms. I could tell by the way Sharon grabbed my ass-cheek and squeezed it desperately. Dee had also begun ramming her soft thick crotch harder on my huge big cock, shoving it all the way in her hot wet pussy. I felt her fingernails digging into my bare upper-back as she steadily got close to an exciting orgasm.

"Mmh! Aah! Ooh! Mmm! Aah! Aah! Aah! I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum. Oh shit! I'm coming!" Dee gasped and groaned before she announced loudly and came hard.

"Mmh! Mmh! Mmh! Ali! Ali! I'm coming, baby. Ooohhh!" Sharon moaned lustily into my ear and came hard at the same time.

Dee froze with my thick stiff cock buried all the way inside her creaming clasping cunt and hugged me tight. She shivered noticeably as waves of an intense orgasm overtook her again and again. Sharon also clung tight to me, with her arms wrapped around my waist while I kept her tiny hard clit pressed as she climaxed. I enjoyed the warm nakedness of Sharon and Dee's smooth soft bodies on me and felt my excitement gradually reaching its peak.

"Mm!" I mumbled softly, "I think I'm going to cum too." I whispered urgently.

Hearing this, Dee immediately got off of me with a loud sloppy sound from her creamy slick cunt. I could tell she had a plan in mind by the familiar wicked smile on her face. Dee hurriedly made me lean behind on the headboard and lie down comfortably. I did as told then Dee and Sharon got on their hands and knees at each side and began coaxing me to my climax.

I watched with unbridled excitement as Dee and Sharon grabbed my slick stiff dick with a hand each. Then they began stroking up and down together and watched my reaction.

"Oh yeah!" I gasped at the wonderful sensation and began moaning softly, "Yes. Oh yeah. Mm. That's right. Oh yeah!"

Hearing this made Sharon and Dee even more excited it seemed because they both started to suck my cock together. I was incredibly thrilled when I felt their soft wet tongues licking my super-sensitive circumcised dickhead at the same time. They looked at each other from an inch away and grinned before gleefully playing with my huge hard-on. While Sharon started sucking my thick stiff cock in her mouth, Dee began licking and sucking my big balls gently.

As my arousal mounted, I reached out and caressed Sharon and Dee. I felt their firm young boobs and taut ass-cheeks. The feeling of Sharon's small taut ass-cheeks and Dee's big firm butt-cheeks in my hand inevitably led me to start spanking them.

THWACK!

"Mh!" Sharon and Dee gasped in shock with their mouths full of my dick and balls, "Mh! Mm! Mm!" They continued to moan muffled as I kept spanking their sexy taut buttocks again and again.

Sharon eagerly gobbled my big stiff dick into her small wet mouth. Her pouty lips were stretched apart around my fleshy shaft and she hungrily licked the part that was inside her mouth. Dee expertly fondled my big ball-sack and gently sucked and tenderly licked them. Together, they kept stroking me harder and faster with a hand each, moving swiftly up and down my long hard cock.

All this incredible stimulation in my stoned state brought me to the peak of my excitement and I came hard.

"I'm coming!" I gasped aloud before I froze in place, "Aaaahhh!" I growled long and low as the intense orgasm hit.

Dee immediately tilted my throbbing climaxing cock so the first spurt of sticky white semen splattered right in Sharon's eager open mouth. Then she pulled my slick orgasmic dick towards her and hungrily gulped the next stream of my white gooey cum. This way, Dee and Sharon kept jerking me off and took turns to swallow my semen.

The incredible sensations I felt then are indescribable. My eyes snapped shut with the intensity of the climax and I sensed myself floating far overhead. I saw flashes of colors and the sensual image of my girlfriend and cousin sucking and swallowing my semen so eagerly. Their expert hand-job kept me coming for a long time.

By the end, I was totally spent and in a sensual soft haze. Sharon and Dee eventually let go of my softening thick dick once they had squeezed out every last drop of my slick white seed.

Then I felt Sharon snuggle to me and Dee went to lay behind her. This way, without Sharon knowing, I could caress Dee behind her back while she herself was cuddled my Dee from the back. This way, the three of us rested silently for several minutes.

Sharon Loves Being Submissive Bisex-Slave

It was after 1:30 PM when the three of us roused out of our stoned satiated state. We were messy and hungry. So, Sharon and Dee went into the bathroom while I ordered lunch. Then I went to join them. Sharon, Dee and I showered in the nude together. The three of us were extremely excited. Sharon couldn't stop talking about her sensational first lesbian experience. She thanked me profusely and also thanked Dee for showing her a good time.

After the short nap, I felt refreshed and my excitement began growing once more, seeing Sharon and Dee wet and nude. I loved the way they casually bumped and brushed their soapy bodies on me as we lathered up. To stand under the shower, I had to practically hug Sharon and Dee to me so we could wash the soap off. By the time we finished showering, I had a semi-erection.

After the shower, we put on only our underwear, because we had an unspoken plan to fuck once more. So, Sharon put on black bandeau bra and matching black panties while Dee wore her white lacy bra and panties. Their sexy under-garments were a stark contrast with their milky-white and chocolate-brown bodies, and made them look extremely enticing. I had on my black boxer-shorts but my semi-erection was visible on the crotch.

The three of us stood near the window, just like before, and smoked a cigarette while talking about sex. Sharon seemed to have opened up a lot to Dee and I was glad to see them discussing their sexual fantasies so openly. I did comment a few times when asked to, otherwise, I enjoyed feeling Sharon leaning her back on me and Dee's soft warm body casually brushing at the side.

It was a few minutes past 2 PM, when the lunch arrived. I went to get it at the door, while Dee and Sharon stayed out of sight on the couch. After tipping the waiter and thanking him, I took the tray into the room. Sharon quickly locked the door from within and then joined Dee in serving the food on the coffee-table.

I sat in the middle of the large couch while Sharon and Dee sat close on each side and we began eating the meal. We talked as we ate and continued the discussion from earlier. It was thrilling to hear my girlfriend and cousin talk so freely about their intimate experiences and fantasies. After a hearty lunch, we lit a cigarette each and began smoking. We continued to talk on the same topic.

Sharon them confessed a wish to experience a truly submissive kinky experience. She talked in length about it and described her kinks in detail.

Dee eagerly told Sharon that she had enough experience being a Dom in a lesbian relationship, and suggested we should try it next. Sharon was more than eager to agree. So, leaving me on the couch, Dee took Sharon into the bathroom to prepare her for a kinky threesome fuck.

I sat on the couch, with my excitement almost brimming over, at the thought of another incredible fuck with Sharon and Dee. I could hear them whispering softly in the bathroom as Dee, no doubt, instructed Sharon in the ways of a submissive sex-slave. She had enough experience dominating Aunty Sheen in our numerous threesome fucks.

"Ali?" Dee called out softly from the bathroom, "Are you ready?"

"Yes, I am." I replied firmly and took a deep breath, immediately getting into character.

Excitedly, I watched as Dee came out first, completely naked. I watched her lovely brown boobs, wide hips and thick shapely legs as she walked into the bedroom. She held the end of my black leather belt in one hand, and led Sharon out, with the belt looped around her neck snugly. Sharon was completely naked, with only Dee's soft Hijab-scarf covering her eyes as a blindfold. It was exciting to see Sharon's perky white boobs standing proudly over her flat tummy and smooth-shaved crotch and slim milky legs.

The sexy sight immediately sent a shiver of excitement through me.

I watched with growing excitement as Dee silently led Sharon into the bedroom. Dee stopped at the coffee-table and asked for a joint. I hurriedly lit one and handed it to her. Then Dee started smoking weed and walking back and forth, leading Sharon on the leather leash behind her. She took a toke in front of me and walked to the end of the room. There she turned around, and let Sharon take a drag on it, before walking to the other end and taking a toke herself. This way, Dee kept leading Sharon on a sexy walk while the two of them gradually got stoned.

I lit a joint for myself and began enjoying the sensual teasing show. With growing arousal, I watched their lovely naked assets jiggle and sway enticingly as they strutted back and forth. Dee and Sharon walked with slow deliberate steps, which made their wonderful taut tits and round ass-cheeks wobble invitingly.

I ogled them closely. Their boobs jiggled firmly with each step, so their taut-standing nipples pointed up and down. Their lovely bare backs rippled with the smallest movements. The sight of their stiff round ass-cheeks sent shivers of excitement through me. I loved watching the way the muscles in their legs and calves flexed with each step. Their small bare feet moved silently over the tiled floor as they walked back and forth.

The weed took effect quite quickly since we'd just had a meal. I felt the familiar lightweight feeling take over. My senses also sharpened and everything became more vivid. Dee and Sharon also got high soon. I noticed they began walking even slowly, and Sharon hesitated with each step since she was blindfolded and completely at Dee's mercy. By the time their joint got over, I had only finished half of mine. The two of them were clearly stoned but I was very high too.

Then Dee asked me to move the coffee-table away. I pushed it to the wall and Dee walked Sharon close to me. She ordered Sharon to stop a foot away and put her hands at her back. Then Dee plopped down on the couch close to my left. Dee and I shared a quiet quick kiss and she cuddled me, glad that Sharon couldn't see us.

"How do you like your slave, sir?" Dee asked in a husky voice, loud enough for Sharon to hear, and grinned.

She was excitedly looking up at Sharon, who stood submissively blindfolded in front of us.

"Hmm, let me see." I said casually and reached out to touch Sharon.

"Mm." Sharon moaned softly as I began teasing her.

First, I patted her cheek lovingly and caressed down to her neck. I suddenly caught her throat and squeezed. Sharon gasped and let me pull her face up. Then I let go of her throat and slid my fingers down to her bare chest. There, I caressed and pressed her taut small tits gently. Then suddenly I caught her taut small nipples and pinched them slightly hard. Sharon cried out softly in pain this time, but didn't move away.

After some time, I let go of her firm B-cup breasts and caressed my fingertips down her flat smooth tummy. I felt her soft curves and grabbed handfuls of her pert small buttocks. Sharon moaned lustily as I started squeezing them really hard. I mashed her cute round ass-cheeks till my huge stiffening dick began straining in my boxer-shorts. Then, I felt her short shapely legs. First, I caught and pressed her slim thighs before moving down to feel her taut well-toned calves.

Once I reached her small feet, I made her spread them wider on the floor. Sharon immediately obeyed, though she swayed softly being very high. Then I caressed my way up her lovely legs till I reached her clean-shaved crotch. Gently, I turned Sharon around in place and made her bend over at her waist. Sharon obeyed gingerly, afraid of falling over in her intoxicated state. So I made her put her hands on the coffee-table I'd pushed away.

This gave Dee and me a clear view of Sharon's cute clean-shaved pussy and tight asshole. Dee immediately snuck a hand in my boxers and began stroking my huge hard-on as we ogled Sharon's wonderful vagina and amazing anus. It was doubly thrilling with Dee stroking my big stiff dick so lovingly. I scooted to the edge of the couch and leaned forward to reach Sharon easier.

Then, I slowly pushed her taut pussy-lips apart and watched the glistening pink insides of her warm wet vagina. Then I started fingering her mushy moist pussy and teased her taut-clenched asshole. I pushed my slim long forefinger steadily inside Sharon's tiny asshole while shoving my thick thumb in her creamy cunt. I pushed it all the way in, which gradually stretched Sharon's tight cunt wider and wider.

"Aah!" Sharon cried out at the pain, "Oohh. Aaa. Ohh." She groaned and grunted as I continued to finger-fuck both her holes at once.

Slowly but steadily, Sharon began to enjoy to double-digit penetration. Her anguished groans turned into lusty moans and she kept pushing her cute ass back on my hand. This made me shove my fingers deeper in her tight warm holes. All this while, Dee kept stroking my stiff hard cock expertly. It was now extremely hard and throbbed with excitement. It didn't take long for Sharon to come hard.

"Ohh! Ohh! Ohh! Aah! Ohh! Mmmmm!" Sharon groaned repeatedly before she gave out a prolonged lusty moan and climaxed.

Sharon shook in place while coming. Her knees trembled and her firm small buttocks shook when she shivered with the throes of her intense orgasm. Her creamy climaxing cunt and cute taut butthole kept clasping tightly around my fingers. I kept slowing down the fingering till I eventually stopped.

At the same time, I heard a soft groan from my side and turned to find Dee fingering herself. She had a tight grip on my thick dick and quickly rubbed her clit, watching Sharon trembling with her orgasm. This instantly brought Dee to an orgasm.

"Mmmm." Dee moaned softly as she came.

She froze with a deathly grip on my huge hard-on and shivered in place as she climaxed. Her big brown boobs jiggled firmly and her thick shapely legs shook visibly with an intense orgasm. I watched Dee with wonder as she enjoyed an incredible orgasm, after watching me finger-fuck Sharon's pussy and asshole.

When I realized Sharon was calm enough, I suddenly pulled my fingers out of her creamy cunt and tight asshole.

"Ohh!" Sharon moaned disappointedly but stayed still.

I sat back on the couch and found Dee licking her fingers. She'd stopped jerking me off and lay back breathing heavily on the couch.

"I like her. Show me what she can do?" I commented, trying to sound casual.

"She knows a lot of tricks, sir. Let me show you a few." Dee said and eagerly sat upright.

Dee reached out and grabbed Sharon's cute pert buttocks. Sharon swayed hard on her feet so Dee quickly turned her around and made her kneel close to the couch. Then Dee signaled me to kneel on the seat at her side. Next, Dee slid lower on the seat till her big brown buttocks were hanging off the couch. She spread her thick shapely legs and grabbed a handful of Sharon's hair.

"Ungh!" Sharon cried out as Dee suddenly pulled her face into her crotch.

"Eat my pussy, bitch." Dee said and began rubbing Sharon's face in her crotch, "Mmm. Yes. Like that. Good girl!" She started moaning encouragingly as Sharon eagerly lapped at her pussy.

With this, Dee turned her face to me and grabbed my huge hard-on. She pulled me closer by my dick till she could kiss my swollen cock-cap. I sighed in relief when Dee began sucking my fleshy thick shaft. She nodded her head and gulped down my large hard dick in her wet warm mouth. Before I knew it, I started fondling Dee's lovely large boobs as she sucked me, and had her pussy ate by Sharon.

"Mm! Mmh! Yeah! Mm! Mm! Oh yeah!" Dee continued to moan through a mouthful of my cock, and would pull it out to encourage Sharon to do things, "Lick my clit. Mmm! Oh yeah! Mmhh! That's it! Mmhm! Now push a finger in. Ohhh yesss! That's it, girl. Keep doing that!"

While Dee sucked my dick, I fondled her large heavy boobs and watched Sharon eagerly licking her pussy. Her head bobbed up and down as she licked Dee's taut clit desperately, while her finger moved back and forth faster and faster with every passing minute. I enjoyed the sexy sight and the sensation of Dee's firm big tits in my hands as I squeezed and smashed them hard. Dee kept pulling Sharon's face harder into her crotch, so as to make Sharon stick her tongue deep inside.