Sharon - My Shameless ex-GF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I first touched and teased all around her soft pink pussy-lips. This made Sharon incredibly desperate and she hooked her arms under her knees to keep her legs spread wide apart. I grinned at her eagerness and started kissing and licking her cute creamy cunt.

"Oohhh." Sharon moaned long and low when she first felt my soft wet lips on her mushy moist pussy-lips, "Oh yeah, baby!" She exclaimed when I first kissed her taut super-sensitive clit, "Yesss. Oh yeah. Oh yeah, baby!" She continued to moan lustily.

I kissed all over her tight slit before kissing and licking her taut clit. In the meantime, I grabbed handfuls of her small firm butt-cheeks and spread them wide apart. So, I started caressing the insides of her creamy cunt-lips with a thumb too. I only rubbed an inch inside her hot wet cunt while kissing and sucking her tiny hard clit. I liked the sweet taste of her pre-cum and hungrily ate her pussy.

All of this seemed to get Sharon incredibly aroused. She let go of her knees and began fondling herself. She squeezed her taut small tits while enjoyed the pleasure of having her horny pussy ate. I felt her warm slim body writhe with delight at all the new sensations. I relished the mushy wet taste of her cunt and the way her taut clit hardened when I sucked it. With every passing minute, Sharon climbed closer and closer to the peak of her excitement.

"Oh! Mmm! Oh yeah! Ali! Ali! I'm coming!" Sharon moaned faster and faster before calling out loudly and coming hard.

"Mmm." I moaned lustily when I first felt her sweet cunt-cream on my tongue, so I started lapping at her creaming cunt.

This made Sharon go into a tizzy and she kept coming hard. She bravely held her legs spread apart but shivered hard with waves of the intense orgasm crashing over her. I felt her climaxing cunt quiver and tight asshole throb as she came hard for over a minute.

Finally, I pulled away with her warm slick cunt-cream smeared around my mouth. I wiped it with the back of my hand and watched as Sharon curled up on her side and trembled with the after-throes of her incredible orgasm. My huge hard cock pulsated with increasing arousal at the sexy sight of Sharon's orgasmic state.

Sharon caught her breath and sat upright on the bed. She reached out and caught my face in her hands. Before I knew it, Sharon pulled me close and began kissing me hard.

"Muah!" Sharon kissed audibly and pulled away, "That was fucking amazing!" She gasped with wide eyes for emphasis.

"I know." I quipped and grinned smugly.

"Can I please you now?" Sharon pleaded with me, looking down at my thick stiff cock.

"Yes, you can." I replied and stood up, "You can start by sucking it." I said and climbed up on the bed.

I went and leaned on the windows, with my bare back resting on the iron grill. I was too high and horny to care that someone from the street below would look up and see my bare butt and back on the window. I sat with my legs straight out. Sharon quickly came to kneel between my legs. She rested her elbows on my thighs so her face was a couple of inches from my huge hard cock.

"Do as I say, okay?" I said and Sharon nodded her head, without looking up from my thick erection.

Then I made Sharon stroke my stiff big dick and caught her hair to make her lick and suck it. She kissed hard up and down my huge hard-on with her pouty firm lips while gently stroking its fleshy length. I made her kiss and lick my smooth-shaved scrotum. She eagerly smooched all over my ball-sack before licking them. Then I made her suck my thick erect dick. I started by pushing my engorged dickhead into Sharon's hot wet mouth.

"Mmm." Sharon moaned lustily and began sucking and licking my super-sensitive circumcised dickhead hungrily.

"Oh yeah." I sighed softly and enjoyed the way Sharon's plump lips gripped my fleshy shaft while her wet tongue ran all around my swollen cock-cap.

Then I gently pushed Sharon's head lower, and started shoving my huge hard dick deeper into her small mouth. My round dickhead had almost filled her mouth so she struggled as it bumped at the back of the throat.

"Aagh!" Sharon gagged audibly so I pulled my dick out an inch.

"Relax your throat and don't breathe." I said and Sharon gently nodded her head.

Then I started to shove Sharon's head up and down, pushing my big taut cock deeper into her eager wet mouth. Sharon positioned herself so she could suck me deeper. Her pouty lips were stretched taut around my fleshy hard shaft and she rubbed her tongue along the sensitive underside. She kept stroking my big stiff cock with a hand while fondling my sensitive nut-sack with her other hand. I kept a tight grip on her hair and gradually pushed my huge hard-on nearly 4 inches deep inside her tight-stretched mouth.

"Aah! Mmh! Mph! Mmh!" Sharon's lusty moans sounded muffled with a mouthful of my cock but she bravely endured the gentle mouth-fucking blowjob.

After a few minutes, I stopped making Sharon choke on my thick stiff dick. My huge hard-on stood throbbing and glistened with her spit. Sharon kept a tight grip at the base and admired the way thick veins popped all along its fleshy length. The light coming through the window behind me made my big stiff cock gleam enticingly.

I was extremely excited. First, I had not imagined Sharon to be so sensual and eager to fuck. Second, the thought of fucking my lover Cherry's daughter was somehow weird but intensely arousing. But my eyes were fixated on Sharon's lovely slim naked body as she sat on her knees so close. I watched her sexy bare back and soft curvy figure as my sensual side began taking over.

"Fuck me, please." Sharon pleaded softly, and broke through my sensual thoughts.

"Get over here, sweetheart." I said and pulled her up to me.

Sharon eagerly straddled my thighs and melted into my tight embrace. I felt my slick thick dick jerk with excitement when our naked warm bodies met. I wrapped an arm around her thin waist and turned around in place, so Sharon was lying on the bed on her back. Then I gently pulled myself away from her hug and knelt upright. Sharon had her slim shapely legs wrapped loosely around my waist.

I grabbed her knees and gently pulled her legs wide apart. Sharon held on to her spread-eagled legs and watched me with a mix of nervousness and lusty. I grabbed the base of my hard spit-slick dick and rubbed it on her creamy soft cunt-lips.

"Oh, Ali. Don't tease me, please. Let me feel your lovely cock in me." Sharon moaned lustfully and this prompted me to start fucking her.

I gently pushed my swollen saliva-streaked dickhead and watched it strain before popping through Sharon's slick warm labia.

"Oww!" Sharon cried aloud when my huge cock-cap first stretched her tight-clenched pussy apart and penetrated deeper, "Ohhh! Ohhh! Mmm! Ohh! Aah! Oh shit! Oh Ali!" She groaned and moaned as I slowly but steadily kept pushing in.

I watched excitedly as my huge slick dick sank deeper inch-by-inch into her narrow wet vagina. Sharon's small eyes widened with pain and her breath caught in her throat when I shoved more than half my huge hard-on inside her tight hot snatch. So, I immediately stopped and waited for her to get used to my thick stiff dick. As Sharon tried to cope with the pain I reached out and grabbed her taut small tits and fondled them gently. This seemed to make Cherry's arousal overcome the pain and she nodded her head vigorously.

At this, I began thrusting my thick stiff cock halfway in and out of Sharon's wet tight-clamped cunt. I loved the way her taut pussy clenched my fleshy thick shaft tightly and milked it with each thrust. Her small firm boobs and taut nipples were incredibly exciting to play with. So, gradually I began fucking her faster. Sharon kept her legs spread wide apart and let my pump my huge hard-on steadily inside her hot wet vagina.

I did notice the lack of blood, but knew it didn't happen for every virgin girl. A thought flashed through my mind about Sharon not being a virgin as she claimed to be, but I quickly brushed it away. It wasn't too difficult to do with the sexy sight of Sharon moaning and enjoying the slow sensual missionary fuck.

After several minutes of fondling her while fucking, I felt like it was time for Sharon to have another orgasm. I knew how to overload her erogenous zones and make her cum quick. So, I bent over and laid my weight on Sharon's petite naked body. She eagerly welcomed it and embraced me in a tight hug. I slid my hands along her slight curvy sides before I grabbed her pert firm butts in my hands. This is how I began sucking on Sharon's small taut nipples and fucked her gently.

"Ohh! Oh yeah! Yess! I like that! Fuck me! Oh Ali! Fuck me harder! Yes! Yes!" Sharon began moaning and motivating me to fuck her faster.

So, I wrapped my lips around her tiny nipples and sucked hard while squeezing her small sexy ass-cheeks harder. All this while, my hips kept pumping up and down faster and faster. I was thrusting my huge hard-on halfway in and out of Sharon's wet tight-clenched cunt and sucked on her lovely taut tits. Sharon was clearly enjoying half my fleshy hard shaft and I didn't want to ruin it by shoving my entire cock inside. I promised her I'd make it memorable and intended to stick to it.

Soon, this brought Sharon close to another intense orgasm. She was so out of breath that she didn't even moan but simple clenched me tight and trembled as she came hard. I laid my weight completely on her and stopped pumping, with only my swollen slick dickhead buried in her quivering climaxing cunt. But I didn't stop squeezing her perfect pert ass-cheeks.

I felt a familiar proud feeling which I always felt after making my fuck-buddy orgasm intensely.

Sharon shivered hard with the vivid wild orgasm. Her slim legs quivered and her taut tits rubbed on my chest with the throes of her intense climax. I laid like this on her shaking orgasmic body till her excitement subsided enough for her to catch her breath.

"Get ready for some riding, baby." I whispered softly and pulled back to look at Sharon.

"Whatever you want, sweetheart." Sharon answered in a lusty whisper and waited.

Then I put an arm under her waist and gently sat upright, making sure to keep my swollen slick cock-cap buried inside her creamy hot cunt.

"Oohh!" Sharon groaned throatily as she settled on my thighs, with my huge hard-on penetrating deeper into her recently-climaxed cunt, "Oh yeah. Oh yeah Mmm! Yeah!" She began moaning lustily next when I started rocking her back and forth, which thrust my thick stiff dick in and out of her tight slick pussy.

Sharon put her feet on the bed and wrapped her arms around my neck for support. She kissed my lips and neck and started fucking me. This way, she began riding back and forth the way she enjoyed it most. It freed my hands to feel her sexy slim body. I grabbed handfuls of her small but taut ass-cheeks and began squeezing them once more. A few moments later, I slid a finger inside her ass-crack and started teasing her tiny taut asshole with my fingertip.

"Ow!" Sharon cried aloud when I poked my finger inside her tight-clenched asshole, "Sshh! Shit! Don't stop!" She hissed and swore aloud in pain but stopped me from pulling out my finger from her butt-hole, "Push it deeper, please. Aah!" She pleaded and grunted when I did.

After this, Sharon began riding me harder and faster, which made my huge hard-on thrust harder into her tight wet cunt and my finger thrust deeper into her taut moist asshole. I began guiding the pace and rhythm of our fuck to prolong our pleasure. I slowed her down at some points and let her kiss me sloppily. Other times, with my hands grabbing her taut small buttocks, I pushed and pulled her back and forth faster on my crotch. Soon, our skins rubbed together so much that it started to sting with the friction.

"Mm! Mmh! Hmm! Aah! Ohh! Aah! Mm! Mmh! Hmm!" Sharon continued to moan muffled into my mouth when we kissed and would groan between biting on my neck.

This sent shivers of excitement up and down my slick thick dick and made it throb inside Sharon's hot wet cunt. My engorged dickhead pushed apart her wet vagina-walls and penetrated deeper and deeper with each thrust as Sharon's excitement neared its peak again. I eagerly waited with almost unbearable excitement for Sharon to cum once more.

After a few minutes of riding my huge hard-on, Sharon finally came so hard that she squirted her warm cunt-cream all over me. Her creaming cunt spurted its slick sticky juices like a tiny jet and splashed on my sensitive ball-sack. Sharon had frozen in place, with my thick stiff cock buried halfway inside and trembled hard. I watched excitedly as waves after waves of an intense climax made her orgasmic pussy quiver and clench around my fleshy stiff shaft. I loved the way she trembled in my arms and clung tight to me.

I held Sharon and urged her to let go of her inhibitions and to enjoy the sex as much as she wanted. This sort of pillow-talk seemed to excite Sharon even more and she kept coming for over a minute. All this also made me feel my own excitement almost brimming over, but I held it in check somehow. I kept whispering and hugging Sharon all through her intense orgasm.

Finally, Sharon calmed down enough to talk.

"Can we take a break, please? My pussy is sore from the pounding." Sharon pleaded and I reluctantly agreed.

So, I slowly pulled my thick slick dick out of her creamy hot cunt with a loud squelching sound.

"Oohhh." Sharon groaned softly with relief as my huge hard-on left her over-stretched pussy to shrink back to size.

I turned and lay on the bed at her side. Sharon immediately turned to me and snuggled tight. She put an arm and leg over me and clung tightly. I put an arm on her smooth bare back and consoled her while Sharon gently rubbed her warm slim naked body on me. I loved the way her firm little boobs and lovely warm body felt against me. Her smooth back and soft curvy body felt incredible to touch too. All this had my thick dick standing completely erect and upright.

To get her to relax and relieve the pain in her pussy I suggested we smoke a joint. Sharon eagerly agreed and I watched her go get a joint and lighter from the coffee-table. The sexy sight of her slim nude body made my huge hard-on jerk with excitement. I ogled her pert round buttocks and thin shapely legs, then her taut small tits and creamy crotch. Sharon came and snuggled to my once more. Then we lit a joint and shared it while snuggled together naked on the bed.

As we smoked the weed, Sharon talked excitedly about our first fuck. I listened to her with a small smile and enjoyed caressing her smooth bare slim body all over. After fucking the first time, it seemed that Sharon had opened up a lot. She eagerly talked about how she had fantasized about getting fucked just like this. She said the actual sex was way better than she'd ever imagined while masturbating with fantasies of me. She thanked me repeatedly and was extremely excited about our fantastic first fuck.

We finished smoking the thick long joint and I carefully crushed it and flicked it out the window at my back.

It was around 3 PM when the joint got over. By then, we were both very high and incredibly horny again!

The intoxicating effect of the weed combined with lovely caresses had me unbelievably aroused. My thick big dick stood completely stiff and trembled with increasing excitement. I also knew Sharon was ready to fuck once more by the way she rubbed her slim naked body harder on me.

"I want to fuck you now." I said and slowly sat upright with my bare back resting on the window-grill.

Then I caressed Sharon's chubby cheek and pulled her into a kneeling position to my left. I wanted my huge hard-on to have some lubrication before I fucked her once again. Sharon eagerly followed my lead and understood I wanted her to suck my thick stiff cock. She rested her forearms on my tummy and thigh and began stroking me gently but with a tight grip on my fleshy hard shaft. Then Sharon began kissing and licking it all over.

"Oh yes, baby. That's right. Oh yeah. Lick it like a lollipop, sweetheart." I moaned lustily and watched Sharon with growing excitement.

"Mm. Hmm. Mhmm. Mm. Oh Ali. I love your cock. Mm. It's so big and yummy. Mmm." Sharon also moaned and talked dirty while rubbing her pouty lips and soft wet tongue up and down its long stiff length.

Shivers of excitement ran up and down my spine as Sharon lovingly kissed and licked my stiff big cock for a couple of minutes. Then she began sucking it. She started by running her pink tongue all over my sensitive engorged dickhead while stroking my fleshy shaft gently. She then wrapped her soft lips tight around my huge girth and began pushing my thick hard cock deeper into her hungry wet mouth.

In the meanwhile, I ran my hands all over her. First, I caressed her back while watching her lick my huge hard-on. Then I fondled her small taut tits for some time. I squeezed her firm small boobs and gently pulled her button-sized nipples as she sucked and licked my cum-heavy balls. Then I stretched my left arm and grabbed a handful of her small round buttock and began playing with it as Sharon started to blow my big stiff cock.

"Aahh! I like that! Good girl! Oh yes. That's right. Mm. Suck all of it, baby. Keep going. Yeah!" I kept moaning and Sharon eagerly obeyed everything.

"Ack!" Sharon gagged hard when she took my swollen cock-cap into her tight throat, but she relaxed it and began pushing my thick stiff dick gradually deeper, "Aagh! Mmm! Aagh! Hmm. Aack!" She bravely continued to suck my huge hard-on with soft choking and moaning noises.

At this, I snuck two fingers between her ass-crack and began teasing her creamy cunt and taut asshole together. First, I rubbed my middle-finger on her mushy pussy-lips and my forefinger on her quivering butthole. I flicked her tiny tight clit each time I rubbed her slick slit and pushed my fingertip on her small asshole. Then, I started to finger her squishy warm snatch and tight-clenched butthole at the same time.

"Mmm!" Sharon moaned lustily at this and got incredibly excited.

She began sucking me even more hungrily. I watched her head bob up and down over my crotch as she tried to suck my huge hard-on deeper in her tight throat. I felt jolts of thrill make my thick dick throb inside her tight-clenched throat. She kept running her soft tongue up and down the sensitive underside of my fleshy hard cock. All this time, she continued to jerk me with a hard grip and played with my big balls too.

I continued to finger-fuck Sharon's warm wet vagina and tiny asshole by pushing my long fingers deeper and deeper. Every passing minute brought Sharon closer to yet another orgasm. I could tell by the way she hungrily gulped my thick hard cock halfway in her tight-clamped throat. Her slick warm spit drooled down and she smeared it all along its fleshy shaft using long deliberate strokes. My own excitement had risen to new heights and my huge hard-on trembled in her mouth with mounting arousal.

"Mm! Mm! Mmmm!" Sharon moaned faster before she groaned lustily through a mouthful of cock just as she came hard.

I continued to finger her creaming quivering cunt and tight-clenched butthole, which made her shiver terribly with the intense sensations. Sharon immediately pulled my thick slick dick out of her hot drooling mouth.

"Oohhh! Aaahh! Oh god! Ali!" Sharon's prolonged groan was full of fierce lust as she climaxed.

I felt her warm slick pussy-juices dribble out on my fingers and drip down her slit. Her tiny anus was clamped tight around my forefinger and quivered with each wave of Sharon's intense orgasm. She had a tight grip on the base of my huge hard cock and pressed it tighter, to my incredible delight.

Finally, I pulled my slick long fingers out of her tight-clamped holes. Then I made Sharon turn around on her hands and knees so she faced the windows. I quickly took position close behind her on my knees. My huge wet hard-on throbbed with excitement at the sexy sight of Sharon's submissive pose. I enjoyed watching the soft slim curves as she spread her knees wider, arched her back and put her forehead to the bed and waited.