All Comments on 'Sharon's Climb to the Top'

by OliviaFantasy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Not Much To Say

This was supposed to be Sharon's side, but it was pretty much a confirmation of Olivia's story.

The only somewhat redeeming piece of info was how she was beaten down by other sluts, so she decided if you can't beat them, join them.

But she doesn't deny screwing over Olivia, although she tries to sugar coat it, and she admits to a total disrespect for her "annoying" husband! He have the NERVE to expect her home for dinner and to give him some loving. How Annoying!

I gave this a 3 rather that the 4's I gave Olivia's story because there was nothing new here, no real attempt to give ANY justification for Sharon's actions. In fact she seemed to revel in her actions.

My only regret is that she was never BTB, in fact from the end I get the feeling she is going to hook up with George and probably come out on top.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Not sure this was necessary

So this seemed to be a re-write of the original 2 chapters. It wasn't particularly interesting or entertaining as we already knew what was going to happen. She tries to make some excuses for her behavior but even that wasn't very clever or original. Just didn't enjoy this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
you said in your

bio that your I.Q. was higher then 18 after reading this i don't believe you, or was it your age either way your retarded.

greowulfgreowulfalmost 10 years ago
pointless

This added precisely nothing to Olivia's story other than a few dirty words. BORING!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
KarenE Nailed it

KarenE nailed the fact that this story really could have been an epilogue to chapter 2 by focusing on George's call to her after she lost her job. You could have let her reflect on the fact that Olivia now has her husband, and that she really will not miss him much. In a story like yours, we readers are really looking for new information or a new perspective. I did like the first two chapters, as they were well-written.

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Thanks***

For sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
any thing written by a BI american

is crap...read this ..nuff said, i say go back to the kitchen but you cant cook, bed room but you are sucking twat, watch the kids but you sold them for meth. and you write white.

divorce rate at 70% marriage is in the mid 50's.....this is your idea of story telling, wow raciest rednecks or your idea of marriage and revenge,......where did i put that giant cross to burn on your BI lawn.

well done your are skilled a writing lamely

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This Sharon's POV was so unnecessary!! Who cares about a drank working herself up the coperate ladder

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Author wrote: "It looks very different from Sharon's side of the story."

Author lied.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous