All Comments on 'Shawn and Kendall Ch. 16'

by SnKShorts

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
tallman441tallman4418 months ago

The parents must really be mean if her friends have to enter through a window. Good chapter. 5 stars

Joetex_13Joetex_138 months ago

Excellent! Can’t wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loving this story. Was worried that Kendall and Marcey were going to get together. Please don't do that and ruin a wonderful story. Always seems a writer thinks "the more the merrier" and destroys their story by getting family and friends involved. I HATE THAT! 5*

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Please let Kendall get pregnant. That’s really all the story is missing. Her and Shawn love each other so much and us readers are so invested now. I for sure would love to read some chapters where they embraced inbreeding, go through with the pregnancy, and raise their love child together.

CristoforoColomboCristoforoColombo8 months ago

This is the most sublime agony. I'm longing for a happy ending, as soon as possible, but I don't want to story to end too soon!

ScottishTexanScottishTexan8 months ago

You absolutely gotta love Marcie. She's a sweetheart and a good friend. I hope that she doesn't let me down though. I have the same bad feeling that Shawn has about her knowing the secret. 😔 5/5

ScottishTexanScottishTexan8 months ago

One more thing...it's kind of silly to have Kendall be a Registered Nurse and then have her acting ignorant about the pregnancy issues. 🙄 She's not an LVN or a candy striper for God's sake. She would have known better.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

5 stars. Anxious to see what happens, because it is absolutely possible to impregnate someone in just a couple weeks. Especially at the rate these two are going at it. Morning sickness would not occur this quickly, but it is totally understandable that she freaked out. Any young girl would after the amount of baby making sex these two have been having (which is well written and super hot btw). This story has been wonderful to read and I hope you continue sharing it.

Ursexsl8v69Ursexsl8v698 months ago

I love this story. I have never been moved to comment on a sort line before, and am hoping for more…please. Shawn and Kendra’s story is only beginning. I agree with the others, please do not bring anyone else into their bed, it will cheapen their love. After all they’ve been through so far they need a vacation, someplace they could secretly get married.

Keep it coming, nice writing. I’m hooked.

DoctorpmoDoctorpmo8 months ago

Real good story! Can't wait for more.. keep this one going, you have a great story here and I am looking forward to chapter 17 and even chapter 55 too :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous